User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Lakii 2-S2-1-2535419

Account Name Lakii
    Account ID: 2-S2-1-2535419
    In-Game Name: Cereal Killer

Crimes Committed: Report Abuse/Griefing

Your Account Name: NightDragon

Second day he wanted to lynch the bus driver for no reason,but he ended up lynched instead. During the game he filed 4 reports,again cant see the reason for it.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by kyle1234513; February 17th, 2014 at 01:45 PM.

2. ISO #2

Lakii: 2-S2-1-2535419

Account Name: Lakii
    Account ID: 2-S2-1-2535419
    In-Game Name: Cereal Killer (orange one)

Crimes Committed: Griefing

Your Account Name: Freejack
    Summary:
    In a game I was 7 - bus driver. Lakii was 6 - Crier.
    The first night I swapped myself with 9 and D2 6 tried to force town a lynching of me. He claimed sheriff but the only line he was using against me is "get 7!". No saying what I am by his clue, not giving lw, but claiming sheriff. On trial he only said town is going to regret this and still asked to get me.
    His actions made town lose a townie who could be potential voter at the aronist-lynch day.
    In the graveyard he even said once "ok, i will not gamethrow next time, sorry *heart* ". He also used -report command 4 times as it is stated in the game ending, so that could add a "Report abuse" crime.

-Mafia- (7).SC2Replay
    Sencerely yours,

Self_Obsessed_Attention_Hungry_Wh()re_With_High_Ambitions_And_Low_IQ

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Lakii 2-S2-1-2535419

SC ID VERIFICATION
    Lakii Correct. 2-S2-1-2535419

Respective Hotkeys
    Lakii - 7

After the Review
    he gets crier

night 1 says its raining man. then also types several musical note symbols. he writes a last will one of us, one of us.

day 2 he says I have clue, and proceeds to random lynch 7. instead he is put to the stand for no reason either. when on the stand he says you will regret this, and im not a jester, he gives a little defense but doesn’t claim his role. he also continues to point the finger at 7. although 7 votes innocent on the vote and even speaks out in his defense not to lynch him, Lakii is still voted guilty by the majority.

I wouldn’t call this griefing because the things he said weren’t intended to ruin the game, only try and get a certain player lynched lynched, in addition it was very early in the game and the impact the lynch had was very light.

later in the game Lakii reports several players for no reason. what happens is he
    reports 7, 1, 2, 3, then rescinds 7, reports 8, rescinds 8, 9, rescinds 2, reports 2 again, rescinds 3, then reports 3 again.

so players 1, 2, 3, and 9 were reported without reason.

this is -report abuse.

Players Added to Report
    None

Was the Game Result altered?
    It was too early to make an impact on the game. but mafia wins the game.

Previous Offenses
    Lakii - Name Abuse seen here - https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...hlight=2535419

Player Offenses
    Lakii - -Report Abuse

Recommended Action
    Lakii - Point Ban
    Last edited by kyle1234513; February 17th, 2014 at 01:45 PM.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Re: Lakii 2-S2-1-2535419

I want to appeal.

There is certain strategy - call one person for random lynch and then make town inno him. You can see who is evil on Day 2 in many cases - there is high chance evil roles are among those few who go guilty. I used this here, obviously. All it takes is good players, which we didnt have, and a bit of luck, which we didnt have either. Townies lynched me even though there was not much doubt I am town - thats why I used -report, you might see my point here. I dont think I damaged the game in any way except for the strategy simply did not work and yes, I believe I used -report 100 percent correctly. If the game is only meant to be played by listening to investigative roles, then I play it wrong. But I got lynched ONLY for this kind of play by town members who believed I am town, too.

"In the graveyard he even said once "ok, i will not gamethrow next time, sorry *heart* " " - yes, I use irony when people dont really want to understand any strategies as described above. In games where this would work and evil roles would be calling me a cheater, I would admit on public chat that I use skype. Maybe somebody will add a replay of this as well, OP has replay of that too, fyi. He has some kind of strange focus on me, f.e. last game he was godfather and his DN for whole game was "LAKII JUSTICE IS COMMING FOR YOU". So I dont think this is his last report on me. Should I leave every lobby where he is present since he wants me banned and Im on watch list?

I cannot open thread where name abuse is discussed, so I cant say anything about that.
    Last edited by Lakii; March 2nd, 2014 at 05:21 PM.