{Ban List} SkysTehLImIT: 1-S2-1-1330287
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

SkysTehLImIT: 1-S2-1-1330287

Account Name: SkysTehLImIT
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-1330287
    In-Game Name: ++
    Crimes Committed: Abuse, Hacking (potentially)

Your Account Name: DarknessB

Summary:

SkysTehLImIT illegitimately use the report command on #9 for refusing to vote with the town even though #9 was a Jester and therefore had no obligation to vote with the town. This is clear abuse of the report function and SkysTehLImIT did not / refused to rescind the report upon finding out that #9 was a Jester.

SkysTehLImIT also claims to have permission from one of the moderators to have hacked his bank to include the "Bank Robber" achievement. Finally, SkysTehLImIT spent part of the game instructing other players on how to hack their banks to enable achievements that they had not earned.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Mugy; February 7th, 2014 at 09:44 PM.

2. ISO #2

Re: SkysTehLImIT: 1-S2-1-1330287

SC ID VERIFICATION
    SkysTehLimit: 1-S2-1-1330287 is Correct.

Relevant Hotkeys
    SkysTehLimit - 4

After the Review
    Yep. He hacked his bank. Like I told him he could do for his 55k. BUT He has achievements that he isn't supposed to have, like Gate of Steiner.

Also, he -reported someone for 4x the strength for disagreeing with him. Basic -report abuse.

He told people how to get bank hacker - hack your bank! Not the most instructional information. (Change all the 0's to 1's)

Players Added to the Report
    None.

Was the Game Result Affected?
    No.

Player Offenses

1x -report Abuse
    1x Fail Bank Hacking

Previous Offenses
    Nothing Recent

Recommended Action

Warden Decision
    Last edited by AppleyNO; February 7th, 2014 at 03:41 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

3. ISO #3

Things that are overruling Appley's permission to point-hack your own points back.
    #1 He doesn't have the authority to do that nor should he have.
    #2 Bank hacking is not allowed under any circumstances.
    #3 We would have let the bank hack slide because it was permitted by Appley, if you didn't hack a bunch of achievements that you don't have, you have strayed from the agreement(to merge points) way too far.
    #4 Advertising bank hacking

You can get a restoration done by us after your bank is wiped.
    Last edited by Mugy; February 11th, 2014 at 08:26 PM.

Spoiler : :
    FM XIV - Rapture : Denizen
    FM XV - Star Wars : Citizen
    FM XIV - FuzzyWuzzyTown : Doctor

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by Mugy7 View Post
    #3 We would have let the bank hack slide because it was permitted by Appley, if you didn't hack a bunch of achievements that you don't have, you have strayed from the agreement(to merge points) way too far.
    #4 Advertising bank hacking
    permabanned for advertising hacking.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

For fucks sake how the fuck do i watch replays. Im just seeing this report for the first time i am in Ohio visiting my grandmother... If he is really advertising how to bank hack i wouldn't even fight the case. But my goldfish brain can't seem to figure out the replay..

Appleyno, in our conversation i clearly ASKED, "Is it ok with the rest of the staff" before starting the procedure...

Other than trying to be safe as possible with this and respectable to the sc2mafia staff and other players of the I don't really know what to say until is see the replay... If what is being said is true then i have no defense for the advertising part other than letting a reckless, belligerent teenager play a social game..

7. ISO #7

download replay and cut+paste replay into your sc2 folder under documents/starcraft II/[your account]/replays

then log in sc2 to watch the replay.

If you did advertised or boasted about the bankfile, and have many achievements which you were not suppose to have by agreement, andblah blah blah...

then you really cant defense.
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

8. ISO #8

Ok i figured it out. Yes is he clearly stating some "Stuff" about the process. Yes he (I), am in default. But for Sloal and Creed to jump off the handle with a permaban? I honestly do not think they understand how the procedure works...He has no idea how it works internally.. I'm not going into to detail on how it is done for obvious concerns.... I wish this thread could be a little more private....
    Furthermore,
    Yes the Gate of Steiner and another acheivement i should not have... All others i have previously completed. I also talked with Appley about removing these and at it was in progress, before this even came out and i have the emails...

Lastly, the report on the jester was wrong of him, agreed. He should've waited until end of game to make reports, which would've made him look retarted... But i only noticed the report being made once? Not 4 times... Or is this because of the 40k rule its x4?? ....Side note at bottom of the broken implementation..

I am fully aware what was said... And am willing to comply within reason.

((Sidenote, ingame -reports, cannot be made if the player leaves early. Thus if waiting to the end to see if something was truly reportable and the player has left already it become pointless.... )) <---Ignore for now but should be brought up in another thread..
    Last edited by SkysTehLimit; February 12th, 2014 at 04:57 PM.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by SkysTehLimit View Post
    Yes the Gate of Steiner and another acheivement i should not have...
    Minimum of point ban.

Now please figure out how exactly who you claim was on your account just knew how to bank hack?

13. ISO #13

It is my younger brother. He is able to get onto my account via HIS PC. I own the laptop. If you seen the first thread explaining the whole Bank robber and transfer of pts from Laptop to PC you might understand a bit more. for those who don't understand Bank files are created on the computer used it doesn't transfer via account. You HAVE to start over right now on my laptop my bank file name would be under skystehlimit, under the PC it would be under skyztehlimit, with a z since you cannot have the same name. That would explain the bank hack more.. Looking at what he said I'm saying to myself "Are you kidding me????" He had NO communications with Appleyno and had no idea what i was doing to just to get a simple title..... I myself conducted the bank hacking to proper pts and games played according to the PC and Laptop... I wouldve made games won correspond as well if i go back into it.... He has NO idea really from what i told him on how to do it.

From watching the replay he really does look dumb trying to explain how it works. BUT he might've incited others to maybe try this and i understand the consequences for this.

Since the time i conducted this and talked with applyno i told NOONE what i had done or what happened and if they had a problem and thought there was foul play to visit the forums search the title under my name and there it would be explained.
    Last edited by SkysTehLimit; February 12th, 2014 at 09:21 PM.

14. ISO #14

He has NO idea really from what i told him on how to do it.
    Yet he was able to explain what it looked like mid process, to change the 0 to 1? Without any information or having taken part in the process?

15. ISO #15

I told him about some zeros and ones because he asked why we had 55k. So i explained that i was transfering my laptop pts to the PC and getting the bank robber acheivement. He asked how and all i said was i had to change some zeros to ones.
    for him to go around BLATANTLY boasting like that disgusts me. I feel this is my fault and yes ill take responsibility for it.

You do realize the whole process right slaol?

Understand how it ALL works?

16. ISO #16

I told him about some zeros and ones because he asked why we had 55k. So i explained that i was transfering my laptop pts to the PC and getting the bank robber acheivement. He asked how and all i said was i had to change some zeros to ones.
    for him to go around BLATANTLY boasting like that disgusts me. I feel this is my fault and yes ill take responsibility for it.

You do realize the whole process right slaol?

Understand how it ALL works?
    The account gets banned? Yea I understand.

17. ISO #17

who is this him?

I told him about some zeros and ones because he asked why we had 55k.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

18. ISO #18

No no no... I meant the bank hacking process.... There is alot more to just changing some ones and zeros...
    I hope the account wouldnt get banned for the bank hacking.

But for the advertising, inciting to others is wrong.

Him is my younger brother. 17 years old. Would you like ss number adress and banking numbers as well? to bad hes a broke halfwit teenager with no competence of consequences.

19. ISO #19

No no no... I meant the bank hacking process.... There is alot more to just changing some ones and zeros...
    I hope the account wouldnt get banned for the bank hacking.

But for the advertising, inciting to others is wrong.
    The bank hacking is point ban worthy because it went beyond what you were permitted.
    The inciting others, which you agree was wrong, is an additional crime beyond a pointban.
    That results in a permaban.

20. ISO #20

Your young brother apparently has no moral education----at least online.

You really need to give him a lesson and apply for appeal.

Make sure he won't grow up to be a moron.

21. ISO #21

Quote Originally Posted by SkysTehLimit
    Jesus christ! Apparently it just got updated with a shit ton new achievements?? Jesus i was tinkering around changing ------*removed for obvious purposes*--------time i logged in so i would only get bank robber wasn't getting it so i just entered all --------- and VIOLA! 20 some new fucking achievements never seen before... Now i have to go back and take them all out -.-
    I assume you know what new achievements im talking about? Someone update the wiki for them?

Quote Originally Posted by AppleyNO
    Yea, its a little messed up, but I don't have a wiki account to add the new achieves

This message was on the 6th, And the report on the 7th.

I feel as if its too late for my brother louis... There are alot of outside problems hes facing as well...

I didn't know you took even inciting hacking would lead to permaban, I guess that was something i didn't understand.

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24