Register

User Tag List

Page 46 of 52 FirstFirst ... 36 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,300 of 2568
  1. ISO #2251

2. ISO #2252

Re: M-FM XXI - Hunger Games

Quote Originally Posted by Gale View Post
    Yes, governors can only reveal on lynch. I am asking you to reverse to Twill n1. Am I right?
    I'm too stupid/tired to understand the question

And Madge, I'm fairly sure this is where the vote should be. I'll be home all day tomorrow most likely, save some time to go exercise, so fixing my vote shouldn't be a problem.

3. ISO #2253

4. ISO #2254

Governor
    You may target a player during the Day and, if they are lynched, you may choose to no lynch. You may change your targets up until someone is lynched.

Gato, it means you will be the guy stop all mislynches, or if you are mafia, you instantly win.

From that reason, I will submit to your authority.

Sorry I have been doubting you since I got the account.

5. ISO #2255

Quote Originally Posted by Thresh View Post
    Governor
    You may target a player during the Day and, if they are lynched, you may choose to no lynch. You may change your targets up until someone is lynched.

Gato, it means you will be the guy stop all mislynches, or if you are mafia, you instantly win.

From that reason, I will submit to your authority.

Sorry I have been doubting you since I got the account.
    yeah. Protectorates: Thresh, Gale, Madge

6. ISO #2256

Madge please claim.
    I won't. There is literally no reason to. Ask Peeta to interview me at night and I can do a Cato thing. Remember, we still have 1 abstain left.

And I don't know if scums knew that, but they could shatter AND kill me during the same night. I've asked Host about that few nights ago. I'm pretty sure I've mentioned it here as well.

I think I have a theory. I've mentioned that I was a bulletproof with an extra ability, right? Well, I've lied, I only had my vest. Still shattering Cato would make much more sense. If Cato is Town shattering him 3 times would be really suspicious.

7. ISO #2257

8. ISO #2258

9. ISO #2259

I meant reverse to Marvel n1. Read through the setup tomorrow. I know I am deliberately being vague.

I am fine with Rue and Glimmer being separate for now. Rue should be the lynch but it prevents the scums from going after Katniss choice two.

Honestly, I would be shocked if Peeta has anything. My bet is Rue gave the item to Twill who died supposedly. This lets her give shit to the mafia.

Madge, it was obvious to me that was a lie the moment you said it. Bp is op enough. Bp plus ability. Nope.

10. ISO #2260

11. ISO #2261

btw, !@#$ you Madge for taking the sick weapon, I might lynch you because of that irrational choice.

Shattered anyway? No!

Choose something can be used before sharttering you idiot.

And if Cato is the governer who can block all mislynch, then you should have take the mace and remove others weapons.

God Damn You Madge! Scum read + 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000000000

12. ISO #2262

Cato, look at Marvel's lynch day again. See the excuses Madge has for not voting BBL. Classic distancing.

I am off to sleep. I will be here in the morning.

I really hope it is me, Peeta, Cato, Thresh and Katniss on a Rue or Glimmer lynch.

Agreed. Scum want a static game now Thresh. ;) That is why BBL kept failing to remove. Madge cannot afford that. So sickle. Mafia shatter Madge, whoops. She takes another weapon. As long as Cato townreads Madge, they have no problem w Governor Cato.

13. ISO #2263

14. ISO #2264

15. ISO #2265

If Rue flip scum, that confirms me town, also confirm Gale for his efforts.

I support the Rue lynch, unless otherwise.

Madge still think Rue is an unknown, scum as fuck.

Ever since I brought out the Group buckets which put Madge, Rue, Katniss in the same category, she is distanting herself from the others purposely.

Yea Fine, at least she participated the lynch of BBL.

I argue myself is a town for that I'm the first who support the ultimate universal town read on both Twill and striker --- which eventually get those two killed.

Indeed, I read boy town, I was wrong, but I also read Marvel town.

I only need a Rue flip to make a 100% on myself, hopefully, I can meet striker and twill in dead chat before the game end.

I like to be a martyr, for I a blood-boiling young man!

@ Gale, I just prefer if you leave glimmer as the last one to lynch. I like Glimmer. Glimmer saved my life too, I had to reward her somehow, criminal or not.

16. ISO #2266

17. ISO #2267

18. ISO #2268

19. ISO #2269

20. ISO #2270

21. ISO #2271

I actually think Glimmer will vote Rue, if glimmer vote rue, then we need reconsider Glimmer's position.

If you want to move Madge into the scum group, then someone has to be swapped out, right?

btw, Katniss will also have to make a choice.

Both Katniss and Glimmer will have to participate and gain town read.

That is what I'm waiting for.

22. ISO #2272

23. ISO #2273

24. ISO #2274

Target is not really a problem, but scum will have to vote each other to death.

It is decoy or maybe not.

We will see.

Fox give a bunch of people green, it also worth think of.

BBL flip scum, Rue will most likely be dead, but Twill died as I predicted.

You replace her place to press rue, but we will need someone else vote along with us.

Since no soft lynch.

good night.

25. ISO #2275

I thought about this as I slept.

Taking an unknown weapon by Madge means the scums are likely looking for something. The only thing I can think of is me and the amount of charges I have left or a framing investigation on Katniss. Everyone else has been identified.

Please place a vote on Rue or Glimmer if you are here. I will not have the time this afternoon to push this lynch through.

26. ISO #2276

27. ISO #2277

28. ISO #2278

29. ISO #2279

30. ISO #2280

I know I am still alive because scum is treating me as a buffer. Mainly, I look scummy as hell because of my severe lack of contribution. Truthfully, I felt I was basically a citizen in this game. Only difference was my daykill which I used, I admit, a little too quickly but it seemed as though the town wanted that kill. When Bonnie was being lynched, I was 100% against it, I would have preferred to have another no lynch and see if she did indeed suicide, which she would have since she flipped town and town SHOULD tell the truth. Notice also that the 2 confirmed scum were on the Bonnie lynch.

When I look back now though, The only 2 people who are still alive who stayed on that lynch are Gale and Thresh...

I am going to hold off on voting for the time being

31. ISO #2281

Katniss, I am not surprised at all. They intended to shatter Madge once a) I reminded them they could shatter themselves and b) they needed a wifom cover.

This gains them the opportunity to possible see rolecards, as that is one of the few roles left unspoken for.

The scum would have left town Madge weaponless as smash comes before the kill. Madge's bulletproof was useless in this setup unless she's intended to live to the point where only one scum remains.

If I was wrong about Madge, then scums would open, pushing her. If failure happened, they'd kill and shatter Madge at that point.

Glimmer, keep reaching. My position is a null. Bonnie was going to kill me. Thresh has been cleated by Cato.

32. ISO #2282

Katniss, I am not surprised at all. They intended to shatter Madge once a) I reminded them they could shatter themselves and b) they needed a wifom cover.

This gains them the opportunity to possible see rolecards, as that is one of the few roles left unspoken for.

The scum would have left town Madge weaponless as smash comes before the kill. Madge's bulletproof was useless in this setup unless she's intended to live to the point where only one scum remains.

If I was wrong about Madge, then scums would open, pushing her. If failure happened, they'd kill and shatter Madge at that point.

Glimmer, keep reaching. My position is a null. Bonnie was going to kill me. Thresh has been cleated by Cato.
    hmmm....

33. ISO #2283

34. ISO #2284

35. ISO #2285

36. ISO #2286

37. ISO #2287

Glimmer, what could Cato do? He can't cop anyone. He could get detective or investigator. Investigator would be a null, as long as Madge doesn't lie about her role.

Detective would just confirm the scumteam I am saying. Governor helps scum if I cannot convince Cato that Madge is scum.

There is little reason, among the roles that are logically left to shatter Cato. Shattering him gives him a chance to pick up Innocent Child.

Glimmer, if you are town, the game can still be deduced from the actions the mafia takes. You don't need feedback.

38. ISO #2288

Glimmer, what could Cato do? He can't cop anyone. He could get detective or investigator. Investigator would be a null, as long as Madge doesn't lie about her role.

Detective would just confirm the scumteam I am saying. Governor helps scum if I cannot convince Cato that Madge is scum.

There is little reason, among the roles that are logically left to shatter Cato. Shattering him gives him a chance to pick up Innocent Child.

Glimmer, if you are town, the game can still be deduced from the actions the mafia takes. You don't need feedback.
    I know what you are saying but I don't feel confident. I though Boy was town and yet he was scum. Now I doubt everything I think because I know one wrong move and town loses. A mislynch is game over and I really don't want that. Especially since I will feel at fault for being one of the few town remaining.

39. ISO #2289

Then go back to the Boy and Marvel lynches. That is telling.

Look at BBL's early game interactions while the mislynches were happening.

Look who favored shooting Clove.

Look at the scumkills, which is pretty damning against you.

When a flip surprises you, reread the game with the new information.

If you are still stuck, take the game and plug in scumteams. When you hit an implausible action, you have a problem and a question for the group.

For now, who is your scumteam?

40. ISO #2290

41. ISO #2291

There are still 2 spots in the Rue's wagon, if anyone else want some free town read, jump in before it seals.

If Cato is a scum governor and rue is a scum too then for obvious reason Cato will block Rue's lynch not by not voting but by Gov Pawa.

Hey Glimmer, katniss jump in the wagon already, what you hesitate for?

Tbh there are not much to talk about. The paranoid question is unsolvable.

If I had to make a choice between Gale and Madge, I definitely go for Madge.

No one bother to ask where did the last charge of Rue went. So, May I ask?

42. ISO #2292

There are still 2 spots in the Rue's wagon, if anyone else want some free town read, jump in before it seals.

If Cato is a scum governor and rue is a scum too then for obvious reason Cato will block Rue's lynch not by not voting but by Gov Pawa.

Hey Glimmer, katniss jump in the wagon already, what you hesitate for?

Tbh there are not much to talk about. The paranoid question is unsolvable.

If I had to make a choice between Gale and Madge, I definitely go for Madge.

No one bother to ask where did the last charge of Rue went. So, May I ask?
    The last charge of Rue went to a scumbuddy. No doubt about it. She'll claim Twill got it. That is unless the charge is useless. Then Peeta will have it. Motivate to Cato was useless. Anyone else might give him additional cop checks during the day.

Thresh, Scum!Cato wouldn't govern Scum!Rue too obvious of a link.

43. ISO #2293

44. ISO #2294

45. ISO #2295

Motivate of Cato is useless only because Madge picked up sickle.

Ahhh. Of course.

Maybe Fox is a real busdriver, and busdriver is now useless for town has no visit ability.

Of course, a mafia will never pick up the sword.

Madge's choice totally make sense if she is a mafia.

46. ISO #2296

47. ISO #2297

48. ISO #2298

Motivate of Cato is useless only because Madge picked up sickle.

Ahhh. Of course.

Maybe Fox is a real busdriver, and busdriver is now useless for town has no visit ability.

Of course, a mafia will never pick up the sword.

Madge's choice totally make sense if she is a mafia.
    Agreed. Town, if acting impulsively, would have gone for the remover. :nod: It would have forced the scums into shattering her again, and giving another town the opportunity to IC. If they didn't shatter her and she lived, she'd keep removing town, increasing the chances someone would IC.

49. ISO #2299

Peeta is not colorable as a scum IMO. Why Peeta? Considering you were looking at the Bonnie train and throwing suspicion onto me/Tresh, why didn't we make your scumteam?
    You said Gut right. Originally you were, due to aggressiveness. Thresh never really was. I was having internal struggle and voicing it out. Peeta because if I were journalist, I would interview a scumbuddy. A gambit of sorts to make that person seem more town since everyone normal reaction was, why would scum interview scum?

50. ISO #2300