Register

User Tag List

Page 15 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #701

2. ISO #702

3. ISO #703

Re: M-FM XXI - Hunger Games

Quote Originally Posted by The Boy with the Bad Leg View Post
    imo now that the ability is revealed, it's better to use the shot. there are plenty of scummy targets for sure.
    i don't want to lose the shot and having a lookout on him all the time seems like a waste of lookout which would scum allow to kill and shatter everyone else freely, they just won't shatter the daykill then.
    i agree thresh is a good target for the lynch/pressure, i support this train and when the time comes i will place my vote.
    best targets for daykill are probably striker, clove and gale. the last 2 are imo the ppl who contribute the least. and striker's gambit didn't help at all, i cant even see why he did this and so it's pretty scummy in my eyes.
    i would also include madge and thresh in my daykill list, but madge has autovest and thresh can be lynched.

the ppl i'm pretty sure are town atm: nautilus, twill, rue, primrose
    Teemo notices something interesting in this post, Teemo requests clarification.

4. ISO #704

I finally get home, and the first thing I see is that Clove was shot. Ugh.
    Even though Glimmer DID listen to our general opinion, I did say the shot should've been saved and that shooting Clove was probably a bad idea. I think he used it a bit preemptively; we weren't really set on what to do or who do shoot.

I agree that even though a townie got shot, this doesn't make Glimmer scum. It also means that since he used his shot, he is now a Vanilla.

Not sure if, after already losing someone, we should push for a lynch today.

(Also, longest day in MFM history.)

5. ISO #705

6. ISO #706

I'm having a personal issue that makes it hard for me to do MFM right now.

Glimmer town: about to be lynched, wants to shoot someone to use role. YOLO 5/18 chance to hit scum. Prevents kill from being in scum hands.

Glimmer scum: about to be lynched, sure fire way to kill a townie with no heals getting in the way. Better to kill a strong townie instead of good LYLO/MYLO bait.

I read Glimmer as town because of this.

Glimmer town means Gaia/Gale possible scum (see Cato #689), and I feel pretty comfortable with Gaia today since people are uncomfortable with Voting Primrose.

-vote Gaia

7. ISO #707

8. ISO #708

9. ISO #709

Quote Originally Posted by Nautilus View Post
    mafia have nite kil idyit

also can brake ur dick
    they don't have a factional kill according to the setup

Mafia Factional Abilities

Mafia have daychat (they can talk during the Day) and a factional weapon shattering ability (they target someone, their weapon breaks and they have to pick up a new one).

Please confirm

10. ISO #710

Quote Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post

Mafia have daychat (they can talk during the Day) and a factional weapon shattering ability (they target someone, their weapon breaks and they have to pick up a new one).

Please confirm
    Yes please do. This part of the setup implies they do....

Motivator
    You may target a player during the Day and have them use their night action twice. You can't use this on the mafia nightkill, however. You may change your targets up until someone is lynched.

11. ISO #711

12. ISO #712

Quote Originally Posted by Madge View Post

Glimmer town means Gaia/Gale possible scum (see Cato #689), and I feel pretty comfortable with Gaia today since people are uncomfortable with Voting Primrose.

-vote Gaia
    I don't think voting Primrose was ever in anyone's plans but yours? You disliked her attempt at getting town creds and voted her up for that, but she has by far been one of the most pro-town player here.
    You are much scummier than she is, though I would agree with pressure on Gale, but I'm not too sure about Gaia.
    Agreed on Glimmer.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post

Please confirm
    It's in the FAQ. It's indeed odd that it's not written under the Mafia Factional Abilities category, but if you scroll down a bit, Poriomania gave the answer; ''4. Yes, they have all-the-time chat, a factional weapon shatter, and a night kill, plus all of their abilities they get from their weapons.''

13. ISO #713

Quote Originally Posted by Striker View Post
    Teemo is interested to know how Mafia benefits from his gambit, Teemo ran his gambit because of low risk high reward.
    You exposed Twill as a power role. Wouldn't be surprised if she has her weapon shattered tonight. You also have exposed me as a non-visiting role which means it is unlikely that mafia will shatter my weapon, whereas otherwise I might have soaked up a shatter instead of a PR. Additionally, had I not exposed your lie when I did, you may have named someone else and exposed their role as well which would only further help the mafia choose their targets.

If you didn't think of that before the gambit, then please never gambit again. And if you did think of it beforehand, then you're scum.

14. ISO #714

15. ISO #715

Quote Originally Posted by Rue View Post
    You exposed Twill as a power role. Wouldn't be surprised if she has her weapon shattered tonight. You also have exposed me as a non-visiting role which means it is unlikely that mafia will shatter my weapon, whereas otherwise I might have soaked up a shatter instead of a PR. Additionally, had I not exposed your lie when I did, you may have named someone else and exposed their role as well which would only further help the mafia choose their targets.

If you didn't think of that before the gambit, then please never gambit again. And if you did think of it beforehand, then you're scum.
    Little Miss underestimates Teemo, up til this point Rue's actions of the prior night remained hidden. Little Miss alone is responsible for that revelation.

As for your accusation of exposing Twill as PR, I agree this was inevitable, but I carefully considered this risk and found it quite acceptable.

16. ISO #716

17. ISO #717

18. ISO #718

19. ISO #719

20. ISO #720

Little Miss underestimates Teemo, up til this point Rue's actions of the prior night remained hidden. Little Miss alone is responsible for that revelation.

As for your accusation of exposing Twill as PR, I agree this was inevitable, but I carefully considered this risk and found it quite acceptable.
    Firstly-I already mentioned it when disproving your claim initially. So no, my actions were not "hidden up til[sic] this point" And regardless- exposing town power roles is not something town would do.

Not to mention that right after your failed gambit, you tried (pitifully and obviously, I might add) to lie and claim lookout again, and just now you tried to put the blame on me for revealing my role, when everyone knows that if I had said you were lying without providing a claim to back it up, I would have been lynched on the spot.

21. ISO #721

22. ISO #722

Quote Originally Posted by Glimmer View Post
    I decided to kill Clove at that moment because I was going to sleep and was unsure of when I would be waking up. There were more people than not wanting the Clove kill. Keep the lookout off me and on a better townie. I'll be picking up the knives and revealing their role the next day.
    can you just pick up a new weapon now? or does it need someone to remove yours
    Teemo notices something interesting in this post, Teemo requests clarification.
    yes i thought we'd still lynch thresh after the shot. i'm still for that lynch, we have to take use of our second chance to hit scum today
    -vote Thresh

also his recent post seems quite scummy, he just shows up to post "i cant post now"
    to me this is just to prevent him getting replaced or something. he doesnt want to contribute at all

23. ISO #723

yes i thought we'd still lynch thresh after the shot. i'm still for that lynch, we have to take use of our second chance to hit scum today
    -vote Thresh

also his recent post seems quite scummy, he just shows up to post "i cant post now"
    to me this is just to prevent him getting replaced or something. he doesnt want to contribute at all
    I'm here but I just don't have anything to say.
    Im also trying to get done with my promos so I can move up to Bronze 3. Its tough.
    Can't carry as a support.

24. ISO #724

25. ISO #725

I will say that lynching someone because he makes few posts, which until recently have all been on topic mind you, and isn't as active as teemo with his incredible post count is just plain bad. Take a look at the previous FMs and MFMs to get a feel for what Im talking about. Almost every lurker in those games were town and not to brag but I am too.
    Besides its day two and you wanna lynch someone based on circumstantial evidence which would never hold up in the late game? Thats bronze yo.

26. ISO #726

27. ISO #727

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel View Post
    There's no defense on my case, it's either you trust me or not. I can't prove not guilty, and you can talk crap all you want, but I can't argue. There's no way that you'll find out if I'm Town or Mafia. You just have to trust me or lynch me.
    Why can't you defend yourself?
    I'm doing it with near the exact same kind of bullshit reasoning being drawn up on me.
    That's just an excuse for not wanting to try dude. Not cool.
    Just because the case isn't airtight doesn't mean you can brush it off man.
    And whats with you constantly saying here that we have only two options with you, trust or death?
    We can easily check you with the roles that were handed out.
    But I am serious. Why can't you make a defense based on your posts?

28. ISO #728

-vote Thresh

I'm inbetween match right now but I have to wonder something.
    Have you taken a look at Naut this game? So far all I see from him are insults and filler posts. Thats active lurking which is far worse than straight out lurking but you still focus on me making posts that are stating that I am having other worldly activities going on during this game? I don't understand the reasoning.
    Also don't even twist the truth to your own PoV. My posts barely suggested that I couldn't post. It only said I am doing other things.

29. ISO #729

Quote Originally Posted by Thresh View Post
    Have you taken a look at Naut this game? So far all I see from him are insults and filler posts. Thats active lurking which is far worse than straight out lurking but you still focus on me making posts that are stating that I am having other worldly activities going on during this game? I don't understand the reasoning.
    Also don't even twist the truth to your own PoV. My posts barely suggested that I couldn't post. It only said I am doing other things.
    Nope. No way. The only two possible solutions here:

1) Beg for my life

2) OMGUS back and forth.

I can't give physical proof since I might be Mafia and still have a Town role, and I can't actually prove anything. Should I beg? Should I insult other people? Don't think so.

30. ISO #730

31. ISO #731

32. ISO #732

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel View Post
    I don't see how my posts are going to save me here. Do you? If you believe me, you believe me and if you don't, you don't! Simple as that.
    Well you have clearly given up on trying. So I can't give any advice on that.
    But in other news I am 1 for 2 in my series for bronze 3.
    Its was a very exciting win we just obtained.

33. ISO #733

Quote Originally Posted by Primrose View Post
    I would like to know if Uncle Striker is really a Lookout! If yes, then why did you think it's a good idea to reveal for nothing?
    It is more likely that teemo was lying about being a lookout.
    Only because of the contradicting way he went about his gambit.

34. ISO #734

The shellfish claimed that he was posting in such a way for reason. I was very tempted to daykill straight away. However, everyone seems to trust him so whatever.

If the remover is town, remove my dagger so I may pick up the throwing knives and tell you the role. I honestly figured once I used the dagger it would break and thus force me to pick up another weapon

35. ISO #735

I will say that lynching someone because he makes few posts, which until recently have all been on topic mind you, and isn't as active as teemo with his incredible post count is just plain bad. Take a look at the previous FMs and MFMs to get a feel for what Im talking about. Almost every lurker in those games were town and not to brag but I am too.
    Besides its day two and you wanna lynch someone based on circumstantial evidence which would never hold up in the late game? Thats bronze yo.
    but also almost every scum was a lurker. it's so easy for the scum to blend as lurker because there are so many
    i dont think nautilus is scum because his play would cause way to much attention, why would scum do this. also i have seen some posts of him that did actually contribute and made me think he's town.
    and you last sentence, isn't that basicly the same? anyway, i like that you finally decided to post several stuff. and srsly, you need to stop playing this lol shit. and stop talking about your bronze cause noone gives a fuck -.-

36. ISO #736

37. ISO #737

38. ISO #738

farmboy red only replis 2 his posts

farmboy = confrmed narsisist

l2r all posts farmboy

teemo neds 2 stfu cuz faild gambut

teemo is stoopid

roll is unnown

glimer remover wil take dager cuz wants 2 clam town later in gaem

no worris

marvl neds 2 proof usfulnes by posts by bing construtiv

beging is 4 pussis

39. ISO #739

40. ISO #740

41. ISO #741

42. ISO #742

Fair enough; we can only hope the remover complies, although It's a shame that Glimmer won't get a chance of picking another weapon which might actually have an ability. Be wary of the shenanigans scum could try to pull with whatever misdirection role they can have; they might attempt to frame me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rue View Post
    He isn't a lookout. That much is certain.
    Odd. I'm pretty sure he was right about Twill's movement but that the two extra visits were gambits. He might be a scum lookout, since the gambit didn't really benefit us but can we doubt his role right now? Or is he not confirmed by Twill? I might have missed it.

On a side note, I feel stupid as hell. I got tired of not understanding all these references so I watched the two movies back to back yesterday. I didn't even know I was supposed to be the main character.

IT'S ALL CLEAR NOW.

43. ISO #743

44. ISO #744

45. ISO #745

46. ISO #746

Quote Originally Posted by Katniss View Post
    Doesn't mean we should stop discussing the current situation. This is just a waste of valuable time. Not lynching is the way to go here, but still.

Took me a while to get what you meant by ded onion...
    Teemo suggests you help things move along. Teemo requests Katniss reads on the following players.

Cato
    Thresh
    Peeta

47. ISO #747

48. ISO #748

Teemo suggests you help things move along. Teemo requests Katniss reads on the following players.
    Oh hey. Fancy seeing you come out of nowhere with these questions! I was just about to leave work and won't be home for a while, which should be in 5 to 6 hours or something along these lines. I'll try to make it before the day's end to get a word in, but no promises.

I'll give you a little piece of my mind without going back through their posts to comb them one by one.

- I'm not sure about Cato. Seems like the kind of person who just buddies with everyone and doesn't give a shit about anything. He's put some pressure down on a few people, from what I remember, but it hasn't been anything too crazy. He's kind of your usual mid-range player. Not in the town leader role, but not lurking his ass off. No strong opinion for now; I'd have to reread his posts indepth eventually, but I'm running out of time.

- Thresh is that guy who doesn't give a shit about the game and would rather talk about League of Legends than contribute anything meaningful to us. After getting pressured down, his response was something along the lines of ''I'm busy playing league lol'' and it would seem people are somewhat letting him off the hook (No pun intended) for now. Either a scum who's too afraid to speak up and would rather lurk, or just a townie who just doesn't give a shit about the game and should be replaced with someone who would actually be helpful.

- Peeta... who? I remember him being somewhat active during Day 1 when I read through the day after I finally got home, but I think he only made a few aggressive posts today in which he jumped on Rue's train after your gambit, and then wanting to pressure Clove. Didn't he say he'd be present this week-end or something? I do get a town vibe from him, but I'd love to see more of him.

Your thoughts, Teeto?

And my questions for you; are you satisfied with the aftermath of your gambit? What exactly were you trying to achieve, and why did you call out those two players in particular?

49. ISO #749

Quote Originally Posted by Peeta View Post
    Sorry guys I have been playing a lot of games this weekend. I have been checking though to make sure I haven't been missing anything.
    Speak of the devil and he shall appear. Welcome back.

Mind giving us your thoughts about what happened while you were gone? You seemed pretty aggressive with your posts before you just disappeared on us; what do you think of Glimmer's shot on Clove? Do you think it was the right move to make at that time? What do you think of Striker's gambit?

So many questions, so little time. Where is everyone?

I'll be back later if possible.

50. ISO #750

Quote Originally Posted by Katniss View Post
    And my questions for you; are you satisfied with the aftermath of your gambit? What exactly were you trying to achieve, and why did you call out those two players in particular?
    Teemo is not satisfied, but not disappointed. Like Teemo said before he was hoping for a different response from Miss Twill, but having no way to contact her before hand he can't blame her. Teemo's initial gambit was to try for a scum slip and see if he could get a scum to admit to visiting Marvel. Teemo still suspects Little Miss Rue based on her reaction there, but Teemo's extended gambit failed to confirm and Teemo admits the evidence is flimsy at best. Teemo believes he has already made it clear why he selected both Miss Twill and Little Miss Rue.