20th place: Kusco
    21st place: Damus_Graves
    22nd place: RLVG
    23rd place: Orpz
    24th place: Deathworlds
    25th place: ika
    Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    1) 20 - 17 - 10 - 24 - 7 - 26 - 16 - 9 - 23 - 15 - 8 - 6 - 22 - 11 - 25 - 4
    2) I egvi uto sstui ot epeplo dna ghecan wtah erol hyte ipfl.
    3) URXQG 111 ZLQQHU
    4) our light hip truck team
    5) Three, Medal, Brown
    6) DSZG RH GSV GDVOUGS NLMGS
    7) 4 11 8 25 24 9 2 12 8 21 5 16 22 9 19 9 4
    1) T Q J X G Z P I W O H F V K Y D
    Replace all Numbers with Letters 1=A etc. Find whatever is missing in the alphabet. ABCELMNRSU. Unscramble the word. The word is UNSCRAMBLE which give us the Letter U.
    2)Unscramble the sentence: I give out suits to people and change what role they flip. The answer is Tailor which give us Letter T.
    3) Shift 3 Letters back: ROUND 111 WINNER Which give us Letter R.
    4) Add a letter to each words to make it another word. Sour Slight Ship Struck Steam which give us Letter S.
    5) The answer was Bronze which give us letter B.
    6) A=Z B=Y C=X WHAT IS THE TWELFTH MONTH: December which give us letter D
    7) Q=1 W=2 E=3 R=4 T=5 Y=6 RAINBOWSIXTHCOLOR: Indigo which give us letter I.
    Unscramble: UTRSBDI which give us Disturb

23. ISO #523

24. ISO #524

Re: Survivors #1

1) T Q J X G Z P I W O H F V K Y D
    Replace all Numbers with Letters 1=A etc. Find whatever is missing in the alphabet. ABCELMNRSU. Unscramble the word. The word is UNSCRAMBLE which give us the Letter U.
    2)Unscramble the sentence: I give out suits to people and change what role they flip. The answer is Tailor which give us Letter T.
    3) Shift 3 Letters back: ROUND 111 WINNER Which give us Letter R.
    4) Add a letter to each words to make it another word. Sour Slight Ship Struck Steam which give us Letter S.
    5) The answer was Bronze which give us letter B.
    6) A=Z B=Y C=X WHAT IS THE TWELFTH MONTH: December which give us letter D
    7) Q=1 W=2 E=3 R=4 T=5 Y=6 RAINBOWSIXTHCOLOR: Indigo which give us letter I.
    Unscramble: UTRSBDI which give us Disturb
    LOL indigo, are you kidding
    this one sucked, a rainbow actually has an unlimited amount of colors, it totally depends what you see as color. it might be anything. for me as example a rainbow as light spectrum has the following named colors: red, orange, yellow, green, (teal), blue and violet
    so for me the color magenta didnt even exist in a rainbow, how should i know you name a color between blue and violet. magenta is not a color commonly used anyway. for me it could have been blue, violet, orange and red, depending on if you count teal and which side you start. since the final word was also scrambled there is no way to guess the right color by looking at which letter makes sense and therefor there are way to many possibilities.

3 sucked aswell, you made us assume we have to find the winner of round 111 (like at the other ones) but instead you just took the first letter of the sentence. ppl couldn't know the sentence was already the solution as it seemed like a hint.

1 had too many encryptions at once. whenever you combine encryptions the amount of possible solutions increases exponentially. if you do it in such a way one doesn't know if an intermediate result is correct (somethign that makes sense), it becomes very hard to solve, as ppl will think their intermediate solution is wrong and try something else instead of continuing with the intermediate solution
    for example if you have a sentence, you scramble it and then use caesar on it. ppl will then try caesar and see they get only nonsense and will try something else.

4 i dont understand at all, probably only solveable for native speakers

this critique might look now that i am only focussing on the flaws so i'll also mention what i liked.
    2, 5, 6 were ok. the first part of 3 (caesar) and the first part of 7 (qwerty) were ok aswell.
    FM Stats: Town 8 wins of 12 Mafia 3 of 4 All 11 of 16 (69%)

Complete FM History: Click

25. ISO #525

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    LOL indigo, are you kidding
    this one sucked, a rainbow actually has an unlimited amount of colors, it totally depends what you see as color. it might be anything. for me as example a rainbow as light spectrum has the following named colors: red, orange, yellow, green, (teal), blue and violet
    so for me the color magenta didnt even exist in a rainbow, how should i know you name a color between blue and violet. magenta is not a color commonly used anyway. for me it could have been blue, violet, orange and red, depending on if you count teal and which side you start. since the final word was also scrambled there is no way to guess the right color by looking at which letter makes sense and therefor there are way to many possibilities.

3 sucked aswell, you made us assume we have to find the winner of round 111 (like at the other ones) but instead you just took the first letter of the sentence. ppl couldn't know the sentence was already the solution as it seemed like a hint.

1 had too many encryptions at once. whenever you combine encryptions the amount of possible solutions increases exponentially. if you do it in such a way one doesn't know if an intermediate result is correct (somethign that makes sense), it becomes very hard to solve, as ppl will think their intermediate solution is wrong and try something else instead of continuing with the intermediate solution
    for example if you have a sentence, you scramble it and then use caesar on it. ppl will then try caesar and see they get only nonsense and will try something else.

4 i dont understand at all, probably only solveable for native speakers

this critique might look now that i am only focussing on the flaws so i'll also mention what i liked.
    2, 5, 6 were ok. the first part of 3 (caesar) and the first part of 7 (qwerty) were ok aswell.
    I didnt really make these riddles up. I stole it from a game I was playing.
    1) Some people are able to solve number 1. It is not my fault if you think it is too hard. The point is that I didnt want everyone to solve it too easily.
    3) This is the only riddle that I made a mistake in. A guy named Rockythetiger won round three in the other game that I stole from. I did not realize this until after someone pointed it out after Tonex solved the riddle.
    4) I gave you list of words. You add S to the beginning of all those words and they made a completely new word. Not sure what not to get.
    7) I am not trying to be realistic about rainbow, but you should know the 7 basic colors of rainbow when you learn it as a child.

1 4 and 7 should have no complaints about them.

26. ISO #526

27. ISO #527

I didnt really make these riddles up. I stole it from a game I was playing.
    1) Some people are able to solve number 1. It is not my fault if you think it is too hard. The point is that I didnt want everyone to solve it too easily.
    3) This is the only riddle that I made a mistake in. A guy named Rockythetiger won round three in the other game that I stole from. I did not realize this until after someone pointed it out after Tonex solved the riddle.
    4) I gave you list of words. You add S to the beginning of all those words and they made a completely new word. Not sure what not to get.
    7) I am not trying to be realistic about rainbow, but you should know the 7 basic colors of rainbow when you learn it as a child.

1 4 and 7 should have no complaints about them.
    The 7 basic colors only get explained in the USA as Roy G. Biv, we in Germany (or atleast in my time) aren't forced to learn the rainbow's colors. But thanks to the Roy G. Biv sentence it's easy to remember.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

28. ISO #528

29. ISO #529

30. ISO #530

31. ISO #531

32. ISO #532

33. ISO #533

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    The 7 basic colors only get explained in the USA as Roy G. Biv, we in Germany (or atleast in my time) aren't forced to learn the rainbow's colors. But thanks to the Roy G. Biv sentence it's easy to remember.
    lol roy g biv never heard
    Well, I apologize for not knowing something so simple as 7 colors of rainbow isn't commonly known in Europe.
    lol i know the whole spectrum you didnt get the point
    The problem is that you can only solve it if you know this mnemonic which only native speakers can know. Only the mnemonic tells you what counts as color and what not and which side you should start to count

1: making it difficult is ok but i dont like this way for reasons i stated. It doesnt make it harder in terms of "damn what did he do there" but just in "which combination of operations is the right one i gotta try all"

4: well now i know ofc how to solve it and its actually a cool puzzle but i think only if it was german i could have solved. I dont know the english words so intuitively that i have any chance of realizing the similarity of these words

3: yea i also thought round 3 or 1 winner
    Last edited by Apache; February 19th, 2014 at 04:21 PM.

34. ISO #534

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    lol roy g biv never heard

lol i know the whole spectrum you didnt get the point
    If you didn't google it yet (but I bet you can get the context): Red Orange Yellow Green Blue Indigo Violet makes Roy G. Biv if you take the first letters of each color. But I trust you know this by now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

35. ISO #535

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    If you didn't google it yet (but I bet you can get the context): Red Orange Yellow Green Blue Indigo Violet makes Roy G. Biv if you take the first letters of each color. But I trust you know this by now.
    yea when you told me i was aware it is an mnemonic to the colors ;)
    Last edited by Apache; February 20th, 2014 at 02:24 AM.

36. ISO #536

THE VOTES ARE IN! THE VOTES ARE IN!

SLAOL
    APACHE
    GLIP
    GLIP
    GLIP
    NOCTIZ
    NOCTIZ
    NOCTIZ
    NOCTIZ

WITH 4-3-1-1 VOTES, THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN. NOCTIZ, YOU ARE GOING HOME!

THANKS FOR PLAYING!

Sending out PMs to everyone to see if theyre still playing.

Next challenge is in one hour.

2 MORE CHALLENGES BEFORE THE BIG TWIST! WHAT IS THE TWIST?! DONT GET ELIMINATED AND FIND OUT!

37. ISO #537

Survivors:
    Bahkieh
    ThinkLiveLife
    Numbertwo
    Apache
    Hypersniper
    Espozito
    Frog - Creedkingsx
    Glip
    Azuriae
    Citrus
    Tonex
    Brendan
    Fatalis
    Banshis
    Tigerawr - Mateo
    42shadow42
    Appleofmyeye - Clementine
    Slaol

19th place: NoctiZ
    20th place: Kusco
    21st place: Damus_Graves
    22nd place: RLVG
    23rd place: Orpz
    24th place: Deathworlds
    25th place: ika

38. ISO #538

Welcome to Round 6 of Survivors!

Today we will be playing Car Bomb!

This is a game mixed of Luck and WiFoM.

Each day, I will list the cars and you must choose a car to get on. If you failed to choose a car, you will be out.

However, there is one little twist. One of the cars are rigged to explode. If you get into the car that exploded, you will be out.

Also one of the car have one grenade. The first person to enter that car will receive a grenade.

They may choose a car they wish to explode along with the car that is already rigged to explode. You gotta PM me fast before the others to get the grenade. If you explode a car that is rigged to explode, it will cause a double explosions and people in the car will have a gruesome deaths. You will just end up wasting your grenade.

I will announce who get on which cars when I announce the car that exploded.

I will not publicly announce who have the grenade.

Last one standing wins immunity! Good luck!
    Last edited by powerofdeath; February 20th, 2014 at 01:45 PM.

39. ISO #539

40. ISO #540

41. ISO #541

42. ISO #542

43. ISO #543

44. ISO #544

45. ISO #545

46. ISO #546

47. ISO #547

48. ISO #548

49. ISO #549

50. ISO #550