S-FM 127: Minor Inconsistency - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
  1. ISO #201

Re: S-FM 127: Minor Inconsistency

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    Hi all. Nice to finally be able to talk after a series of unfortunate events.

I resent Damus's accusations that I broke my keyboard. I did not break it. I woke up today and it was broken. Big difference.

Newho, to get back to the game: It looks like we are mass-claiming. I'm fine with that: I am a Detective. I simply missed the first night, not knowing the game had started already, but I was targeted by the Insomnia on day 1 which is why I could not talk that following night. It seems there was a party at Clementine's place on day 1, for I also targeted her, and can confirm that she ended up visiting Citrus. So at least one of RLVG or Appley must be telling the truth (as if we didn't know that already). On day 2, I decided to track PoD because he seemed too aggressive about calling out the fact that I wasn't posting on night 2, and hammered Citrus pretty quickly. He visited me, so I can confirm that he is not scum, or else I would be dead today.

I'm surprised I wasn't hit by the Insomnia again. I didn't receive any feedback besides my tracking results last day.
    Glip are you on ur laptop or how did u get back on your computer without being able to type in ur password?

2. ISO #202

3. ISO #203

4. ISO #204

5. ISO #205

Maybe I was targeted by Insomniac, that's why we have no blackmailed guy? I think Banshis knew that I was the one who claimed Detective to him on n1.
    And since we are following RLVG strat and Banshis has no time anyway...

I'd be fine with voting Banshis, but I'll wait for Bahkieh to claim. And then we can figure out which Citizen is going to be sacrificed.
    Indolent.756, EU server.
    Indolent.628, NA server.

6. ISO #206

7. ISO #207

8. ISO #208

Quote Originally Posted by AppleyNO View Post
    RLVG, since Glip claimed Detective and Dagean retracted his claim, should I witch Dagean onto himself?
    I don't mind, but will that prove anything? I guess Detective can't clear us (Citizens) either because Occupants can just abstain for one night.

Also if you choose to witch me I want it PoD decide who should do it. Magician and Foolish are basically same things and Foolish is the only role that can kill me. Volunteering to do this job makes you look more like a Fool now.
    Indolent.756, EU server.
    Indolent.628, NA server.

9. ISO #209

10. ISO #210

So this is going to sound exceedingly stupid, but I just checked Skype and was PM'ed with my night feedback instead of messaged on this forum......

So I was not targeted by a Forgetful and in fact received witched feedback last night in addition to the feedback that my target visited Glip and a message from RLVG and someone who FoS'es Appley.
    The haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off

11. ISO #211

12. ISO #212

Quote Originally Posted by AppleyNO View Post
    RLVG, since Glip claimed Detective and Dagean retracted his claim, should I witch Dagean onto himself?
    Alright. Same exact strategy, replace Glip with Dagaen.
    Glip replaces Dagaen on the Detective strategy.

This day (1):
    - Lynch either Bahkieh, Dagaen or Banshis.*

Night (1)
    Appley witches Dagaen on to self. (If Dagaen lynched, Bahkieh instead)
    RLVG witches Banshis on to self. (If Banshis lynched, Bahkieh instead)
    Glip targets Clementine.
    Clementine targets Glip.
    Powerofdeath roleblocks Bahkieh if no lynch. Otherwise, random between two of the three.*

I'm going to push a strict lynch on to Bahkieh or Banshis. Dagaen's fine and active, so prefer to have him lynched last unless there's evidence to support him as scum.

The bolded text is merely a fixed plan.

13. ISO #213

14. ISO #214

15. ISO #215

16. ISO #216

17. ISO #217

18. ISO #218

19. ISO #219

20. ISO #220

21. ISO #221

22. ISO #222

23. ISO #223

Quote Originally Posted by Dagaen View Post
    I don't mind, but will that prove anything? I guess Detective can't clear us (Citizens) either because Occupants can just abstain for one night.

Also if you choose to witch me I want it PoD decide who should do it. Magician and Foolish are basically same things and Foolish is the only role that can kill me. Volunteering to do this job makes you look more like a Fool now.
    Yes, because Clementine hasn't already cleared me .-.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

24. ISO #224

25. ISO #225

26. ISO #226

Quote Originally Posted by Banshis View Post
    Let me ask something. What citizen goes around sending messages he is a detective and trying to get people to send him their roles.

Also this was in the message he sent me.

"I've followed RLVG and I'm pretty sure he isn't scum (I don't want to share my exact results just yet)."

-vote Dagaen
    He is trying to save himself!

Yea, I agree with you Dagaen is really scummy, but I can witch him onto himself, so we are pushing on you xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

27. ISO #227

28. ISO #228

29. ISO #229

Well, if I'm scum this would be really transparent, right? There's nothing attracting so much attention as sending false-claims to bunch of people after all.

I'm Citizen and I wanted to do something useful. Love me or lynch me;p
    Indolent.756, EU server.
    Indolent.628, NA server.

30. ISO #230

31. ISO #231

32. ISO #232

33. ISO #233

34. ISO #234

35. ISO #235

36. ISO #236

37. ISO #237

38. ISO #238

39. ISO #239

40. ISO #240

41. ISO #241

I was witched (as planned), but I also received an additional feedback. Feedback that makes me frown. I'll wait for PoD, Appley and RLVG to claim first.
    I roleblocked you lol. You are Insomnia. Unless you figure out why you cant be, I am sorry but we must lynch you.

I wanted to lynch you yesterday but I was busy to make a case on you and just sheeped RLVG. I should have pushed on you yesterday but oh well.

42. ISO #242

43. ISO #243

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    I roleblocked you lol. You are Insomnia. Unless you figure out why you cant be, I am sorry but we must lynch you.

I wanted to lynch you yesterday but I was busy to make a case on you and just sheeped RLVG. I should have pushed on you yesterday but oh well.
    This is correct, I was roleblocked as well. That means that something happened with Bahkieh since he told us he roleblocked you.

Also if Insomnia acted tonight this will prove that I'm not him.
    Indolent.756, EU server.
    Indolent.628, NA server.

44. ISO #244

Btw, PoD, you think this setup has only two Citizens and rest are power roles? Because I'm the only Citizen claimed left.

For now my choice of scum is Bahkieh (unless someone can explain why PoD wasn't rbed) and RLVG/Appley. One of the Magicians is Foolish, I'm sure of that.
    Indolent.756, EU server.
    Indolent.628, NA server.

45. ISO #245

46. ISO #246

47. ISO #247

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    I was witched. I was insomnia the day before. I claim Med Student. The night Appley got his letter was the night I "healed him" I attempted to Role-block PoD last night
    Thats what happened to me last night so I dont know who I was Witched on. n1 I healed Appley and n2 I did nothing because I didnt want to roleblock a potential detective and I wanted to save my last heal
    I play way too much Pokemon.

48. ISO #248

49. ISO #249

Btw, PoD, you think this setup has only two Citizens and rest are power roles? Because I'm the only Citizen claimed left.

For now my choice of scum is Bahkieh (unless someone can explain why PoD wasn't rbed) and RLVG/Appley. One of the Magicians is Foolish, I'm sure of that.
    I know you are scum.

50. ISO #250