1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

Re: Day II: Fires of War

Quote Originally Posted by FM Liliana Vess View Post
    Why aren't you harping on at me then considering I didn't do squat day 1? His response was terrible though.

I third/fourth/Xth the idea of vigging the witch. Lynching is fine too.

Glissa is scum and I will sheep sheriff if need be.
    Your first post actually has content! Excellent.

The answer to your question should be fairly obvious? Tell me if you want me to actually answer, but it's pretty obvious.

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

Quote Originally Posted by FM Parcher View Post
    -vote FM Gliss Sunseeker

The tone of her post isn't annoyed enough for a real Medic.
    It's because I realize that my attempt to be active looks scummy as hell.

Oh and I can ask if it was valid or not Baltrice, I mean it was close enough but even if it didn't work, it's atleast what I intended to do.

11. ISO #61

Quote Originally Posted by FM Vraska View Post
    Your first post actually has content! Excellent.

The answer to your question should be fairly obvious? Tell me if you want me to actually answer, but it's pretty obvious.
    It might have been more noteworthy to have directed more response to her suspicion on Meshuval which was rather well summerized for a Day One type FoS.

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

Refer back to the previous FM. The early mislynched Medic was pretty much bloody rage and tried to resist claiming as much as possible. I use this as a standard to judge early Medic claims.

Glissa is too threatened by the Cult feedback which shouldn't happen for a Medic.

"Warning - new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post."
    ^This fucking thing happened like 6 times

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

I believe I've addressed Meshuval already, in one of my posts.
    I misspoke.
    Liliana placing her suspicion on Meshuval would have been worth some looking at since it is her first substantial post and she FoS'd someone while doing so. What I mean is looking at what she has said and checking their validity. If its stretching the truth it can be seen as a weak redirect off of Glissa.

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

Refer back to the previous FM. The early mislynched Medic was pretty much bloody rage and tried to resist claiming as much as possible. I use this as a standard to judge early Medic claims.

Glissa is too threatened by the Cult feedback which shouldn't happen for a Medic.

That's a bad measurement because how one reacts is dependant on the personality. I never rage, or atleast haven't done so in the past 4 years.

20. ISO #70

Hence my turning it off.

I definitely did not forget about this game. Nothing happened to me last night, I believe. I haven't read D1 and tbh I cba to either so time to analysa two pages worth of stuff.

This post was bad, you spend it waffling on Nicol Bolas ("I'm not sure he is scum" - is he town? Is he leaning scum? What is your exact opinion on him) or speculating who's going to be culted and what roles scum have and not actually FoSing anyone or doing any sort of actual scumhunting. Then, almost an hour later, you drop a vote as if it's an afterthought instead of a primary concern.

-vote FM Meshuval

Why aren't you harping on at me then considering I didn't do squat day 1? His response was terrible though.

I third/fourth/Xth the idea of vigging the witch. Lynching is fine too.

Glissa is scum and I will sheep sheriff if need be.
    As an example of what I mean Liliana says she cant be bothered to go back and read day one to anaylze the posts there but she clearly has already done so to some extent with her analysis on Meshuval and the quotes she put down to support/direct it.
    Other than that it is a valid point

21. ISO #71

Quote Originally Posted by FM Baltrice View Post
    What made you choose to heal me over the revealed Citizen?
    What made you choose to heal me over any of the other players in the game?
    Important questions to my view
    I felt like you could play an important part if we want to successfully scum hunt because of your aggressive behaviour with which you push for answers. I thought it to be important to have you in the future and you were the only one that stood out to me as scum hunter.

22. ISO #72

Quote Originally Posted by FM Glissa Sunseeker View Post
    That's a bad measurement because how one reacts is dependant on the personality. I never rage, or atleast haven't done so in the past 4 years.
    One's alignment is more influential on their reaction than their personality. No one would bother with reaction tests in M-FMs/FMs if this wasn't the case.

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

One's alignment is more influential on their reaction than their personality. No one would bother with reaction tests in M-FMs/FMs if this wasn't the case.
    Hm, that may be a valid point, but I've never seen it that way. That's probably why I think reaction tests on experienced players are useless and had to argue for that the last time this was brought up..

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

I misspoke.
    Liliana placing her suspicion on Meshuval would have been worth some looking at since it is her first substantial post and she FoS'd someone while doing so. What I mean is looking at what she has said and checking their validity. If its stretching the truth it can be seen as a weak redirect off of Glissa.
    Riddle me this, Baltrice.

Why would anyone redirect a sheriff-check onto someone else? Would anyone do that?

(Hint: No, they would continue supporting the wagon on Glissa)

I like the accusation she put on Meshuval but he's not on my priority list at the moment.

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

Oooh a sheriff reveal has found a Reaper! I think we should not lynch this player but instead force the mafia to kill this player at night. Why waste a town lynch when scum wants to kill the Reapers, too? Now it's unclear whether Glissa is Sasha or if Glissa was recruited, but it's a 50:50 toss up IF you believe the sheriff claim.

If the sheriff claim is fake, it's probably from one of the mafia teams, leading a gambit. But the other team won't know that. Let's make scum waste resources on dealing with the reapers while we get rid of the witch claim who can win with scum but not with us.

There is no incentive for scum to kill the witch, but there is incentive for scum to kill a reaper. -> we should lynch the witch today.

-vote FM Elspeth Tirel

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

Quote Originally Posted by FM Dack Fayden View Post
    Oooh a sheriff reveal has found a Reaper! I think we should not lynch this player but instead force the mafia to kill this player at night. Why waste a town lynch when scum wants to kill the Reapers, too? Now it's unclear whether Glissa is Sasha or if Glissa was recruited, but it's a 50:50 toss up IF you believe the sheriff claim.

If the sheriff claim is fake, it's probably from one of the mafia teams, leading a gambit. But the other team won't know that. Let's make scum waste resources on dealing with the reapers while we get rid of the witch claim who can win with scum but not with us.

There is no incentive for scum to kill the witch, but there is incentive for scum to kill a reaper. -> we should lynch the witch today.

-vote FM Elspeth Tirel
    Arguing like that is valid, but wouldn't we want to go back then to the idea of vigging the Witch to pressure and lynch someone else we think to be a good target today?

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

-vote FM Elspeth Tirel
    Dack Fayden - Sasha
    Glissa - Converted reaper

34. ISO #84

As an example of what I mean Liliana says she cant be bothered to go back and read day one to anaylze the posts there but she clearly has already done so to some extent with her analysis on Meshuval and the quotes she put down to support/direct it.
    That vote was based off of everything they've done so far today, I did not read D1 at all.

35. ISO #85

Riddle me this, Baltrice.

Why would anyone redirect a sheriff-check onto someone else? Would anyone do that?

(Hint: No, they would continue supporting the wagon on Glissa)

I like the accusation she put on Meshuval but he's not on my priority list at the moment.
    You took an example and pushed it into an implication. It's a good twist to words but not something I, remotely, intended to be taken as.
    The likelihood of this occurring isn't very and if you noticed the recent post I had on the subject it showed a liking to her accusation as well. I am only naturally curious about tone and content of the post which weakly contrasted each other.
    However I would answer your question.
    A jester would see this as a prime opportunity to gain scummy views on himself while other scum might have taken advantage of a weak sheriff claim or having already framed the target to gain town points based on the flip.
    Before someone attempts to twist these words into more implications, they are examples of things that could happen.

I am more positive that Domri is telling the truth than Glissa hence my vote in his favor.

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

Quote Originally Posted by FM Domri Rade View Post
    Someone who was a light may now be dark. Glissa may or may not have been a healer. What I know is that she is cult right now. What I think is that she was mafia with Nichol.
    What I don't understand is your bolded part. I wasn't the only one who thought that Nicol isn't super scummy for creating that list. Sure, it was dumb, but all I saw was a mistake due to inexperience or whatever. And I felt like I wasn't the only one who felt that way about Nicol. That's what irritates me (besides you accusing me of being a Reaper of course).

38. ISO #88

-vote FM Elspeth Tirel
    The mafia have no rule but themselves. We can only choose what we do. Do you claim to control the darkness?

39. ISO #89

Arguing like that is valid, but wouldn't we want to go back then to the idea of vigging the Witch to pressure and lynch someone else we think to be a good target today?
    This seems incredibly scummy to me.

That vote was based off of everything they've done so far today, I did not read D1 at all.
    Then I apologize, as I misread something along the way.

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

What I don't understand is your bolded part. I wasn't the only one who thought that Nicol isn't super scummy for creating that list. Sure, it was dumb, but all I saw was a mistake due to inexperience or whatever. And I felt like I wasn't the only one who felt that way about Nicol. That's what irritates me (besides you accusing me of being a Reaper of course).
    You go out of your way to defend him against Meshuval's accusation against him. That's what brought you to my attention.

43. ISO #93

You took an example and pushed it into an implication. It's a good twist to words but not something I, remotely, intended to be taken as.
    The likelihood of this occurring isn't very and if you noticed the recent post I had on the subject it showed a liking to her accusation as well. I am only naturally curious about tone and content of the post which weakly contrasted each other.
    However I would answer your question.
    A jester would see this as a prime opportunity to gain scummy views on himself while other scum might have taken advantage of a weak sheriff claim or having already framed the target to gain town points based on the flip.
    Before someone attempts to twist these words into more implications, they are examples of things that could happen.

I am more positive that Domri is telling the truth than Glissa hence my vote in his favor.
    For me personally I would think that scum would be more inclined to toss a vote on Glissa and lurk out the rest of the day. Taking a "devil's advocate" view (like Dack and Liliana) presents more accusations on the person (see Parcher over there), which I think is a town tell for "breaking out of the mold".

44. ISO #94

[QUOTE=FM Baltrice;403791]This seems incredibly scummy to me.QUOTE]

Not sure why it does. If we hypothetically follow Dack's suggesting and leave me be for today, and we wanted to get rid of the Witch, then it would be better to use a vigilante on the Witch rather than lynch her because then we can use the day to pressure someone else for information and then possibly lynch them.

45. ISO #95

Yeah ok, I think this would be a good idea in theory. But I want us to lynch a scum today. I'm uncomfortable with letting two valid scums off the hook for the purpose of pressuring other people.

Imo, we lynch the witch, and the vig should shoot Glissa during the day which will give us instant information on Domri Rade.

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

Yeah ok, I think this would be a good idea in theory. But I want us to lynch a scum today. I'm uncomfortable with letting two valid scums off the hook for the purpose of pressuring other people.

Imo, we lynch the witch, and the vig should shoot Glissa during the day which will give us instant information on Domri Rade.
    Ah, I see now.

48. ISO #98

It is the comparable to Dack going out of his way to "defend" me. See Vraska's post, #93, for what I mean.
    Dack gives an argument to why it's good to not lynch you today. I may not agree with it but I see the validity in it. You just say forgive and forget. What is dark cannot change to light, Glissa.

49. ISO #99

I agree with this, and my thoughts on lynching the witch is presented in an earlier post of mine.

Dack, besides Elspeth and Glissa, who do you want to lynch today and why?

50. ISO #100