User Tag List

Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,400 of 1831
  1. ISO #1351

2. ISO #1352

3. ISO #1353

Re: S-FM 124: Non-Standard Roles

Quote Originally Posted by Blazer View Post
    Well now, I didn't actually expect you to answer that Appls....(to PoD!)

Ok well if we are to believe Appls' claim (at the very least as a neutral), I'm inclined to believe that we have 1 caroler 1 sheriff and either 1 more caroler or an orc in the roles list.

Caroler x Sheriff x Caroler vs Caroler x Sheriff x Orc

Citrus Heals:
    1: Louis
    2: Tonex
    3: Ika

Ika cleared Kusco N2 and Appls as neutral N3. So long as Citrus is still (or ever was) a doctor, Ika can not be yakk'd. I find the probability of him being yakk'd to be very low in the least. Since the two Mafiosos don't know each other's identity, and there was no mafioso kill last night, I think Citrus saved Ika last night. Now since Yak doesn't count as a kill and can't be healed by a doctor, fu.... there goes my train of thought..

Process of elimination. Sheriff results from N3 = Ika had to be converted from N3 if he ever was converted.
    No night kill last night leads me to believe that Citrus protected the target of Mafioso last night. That means if Ika was converted, it had to be N3. 2 conversions cannot happen in the same night so 1 is safe. (If not both)

Night 2 there was a Yak. Citrus and Ika both got their night actions in so both should be legitimate. Since Tonex caroled last night, he was not Yakk'd. The names: BRENDAN, KUSCO, and BANSHIS. The role card says "at least one" will be mafia. That means more can be. (So long as Noctiz wasn't converted, we can believe him.)

This leaves us with interesting information. Since Noctiz was sung to, he did not attack anyone. I find it highly unlikely that mafioso would not attack someone. Since the odds are mafioso attacked and the target was healed, Noctiz can NOT be the culprit! He received a song! That leaves us with Kusco as the yakk'd target!!! (Banshis is already mafia) Now I realize that following this thought process, all 3 people in the song are mafia which is really trippy. That's why I somewhat question conclusion that I came to..

If I'm off base, LOL.
    So basically, we know that ika, Citrus, and I were not converted before last night, as we used our actions, and Noctiz was not either, as he actually received my song? Thus we can conclude that Banshis or Kusco are the N2 converted Mafioso? (Not including Appley or Blazer, as they are the 2 Neutral claimers, but may exist evil neutrals?)

4. ISO #1354

See this is really good discussion! It leaves:

RLVG, Kusco, Banshis as potential mafiosos converted via N2.

Where we ignore the possibility of Neutral conversion.

And then all bets are off as far as N3 is concerned.

I feel like Banshis is likely a starting mafia as I've stated before, but that's my personal opinion (and I could be wrong, this is off a D1 gut feeling).

For now, I will support the counter train:
    -vote RLVG

5. ISO #1355

6. ISO #1356

Quote Originally Posted by Citrus View Post
    See this is really good discussion! It leaves:

RLVG, Kusco, Banshis as potential mafiosos converted via N2.

Where we ignore the possibility of Neutral conversion.

And then all bets are off as far as N3 is concerned.

I feel like Banshis is likely a starting mafia as I've stated before, but that's my personal opinion (and I could be wrong, this is off a D1 gut feeling).

For now, I will support the counter train:
    -vote RLVG
    Oh yeah, forgot RLVG.

7. ISO #1357

Right now then I see it as most useful to lynch within Kusco + RLVG:

If a neutral was yakuza'ed, it means one less neutral to worry about, meaning an additional town. If a neutral was not yakuza'ed we have to lynch a mafioso today.

There's also the slight benefit of Brendan potentially targeting one of those two above also or a neutral.

8. ISO #1358

9. ISO #1359

10. ISO #1360

11. ISO #1361

im back i glanced though posts and apple claimed exetreme. go figure....

i do agree kusco is the best option for lynch but im goona keep my vote on rlvg as counterwagon. his odds for wanting the lover to him seems off, hes appealing to neutral who has its own win conditions. really only a mafia would do that to the extent hes doign.

im also tired and got shit to do so im gonna go sleep and be back later

12. ISO #1362

13. ISO #1363

14. ISO #1364

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    1. I claimed Citizen, for a long time.
    2. Sheriff had multiple times to check me.
    3. I have claimed to not have any suit.
    4. I have WIFOM'd and told that I have no night action.

Seriously, what more do you want? What can I even do?
    If you're really the doctor as you claim, just heal the Sheriff as he checks me and confirms me.

If that don't give you reason enough to vote another and to try prove my role during this night, I quit the game.
    Actually, I'm more or less thinking that you're a bunch of werewolves for starting to sheep on me because let's face it: Your roles have been exposed for longterm.
    You seem so defensive aobut your lynch today, i understand they you like playing the game but as a citizen you seem very defensive about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazer View Post
    Ika & Citrus what are your thoughts on Banshis? What makes you find him to be more of a target for lynch than Banshis? (Unless you are just getting votes on him in case we have to switch from Banshis) If you want to answer the curious neko.

Spoiler : Curious Neko :
    knowing your neutrality, i rather not answer. the old maid is what is confusing me.....

Claims:

Citrus - Doctor
    Ika - Sheriff
    AppleyNO - Sheriff
    Kusco - Oracle
    Tonex - Caroler
    RLVG - Cit
    NoctiZ - Cit
    Banshis - Cit

Blazer - Lover

Current guess:

AppleyNO -> Starting neutral
    Banshis -> Starting mafia
    NoctiZ/RLVG -> Mafioso
    Ika/Kusco/AppleyNO -> Mafioso

I think it's optimal to keep AppleyNO and Blazer alive right now, as there's a decent chance there is an Extreme Survivor and it may push the mafia to not decimate the town too quickly.

Ika, what was your n1 feedback please. I realize you said the Old Maid fucked things up, but I'd still like it please.

Guess:

Brendan was original vigilante.
    Old Maid swapped with Brendan.
    Brendan swapped with TLL.

Current Vigilante card got yakuza'ed into mafioso by TLL.
    Brendan yakuza'ed someone last night.

Thus whoever started with the Old Maid card is now a mafioso.
    my n1 feedback is ireelivent at this point, yes i know this looks scummy as fuck to keep it hidden but saying it will bring us nothing.

Hypocrite, because everyone else is suited, oracle and sheriff do not bypass suits, I'm pretty much one of the few who have not claimed being suited.
    I'm going off early. My logic most of the game was pretty much ignored, other than rolelist (which was wrecked by doc claim).

In my eyes, I don't believe the doctor. If the doctor jumps in to the list, it means that you have to remove a citizen from the setup or replace the Oracle with the Doctor because the endgame make no sense with a Tailor.

Town is already set that Citrus is a Doctor, what can I speculate?
    Replace the Oracle. What use do he have with a Fabricator + Tailor setup, Sheriff, Vigilante and Doctor?

Normally a setup is with two Citizen default to begin with.

-vote Kusco
    yes but you were so bent on a setup right now and just becasue somethign doent fit you must make it that its not right. cirtus does have a poitn that masifo didnt kill.

what if cirtus is masifo himself and delibertly did a no-kill to false claim doc? cirtus throwing votes around willynilly us odd in itself.

My current theory is that RLVG or NoctiZ was yakuza'ed last night.

NoctiZ has been super quiet.

RLVG has had a weird spike in activity today. I could buy he was yakuza'ed, has no idea who his teammates are, and realizes someone should have died last night. Since I can't have been yakuza'ed last night if he was, he realizes I'm the only confirmed town in his eyes, and thus the only safe ML for today.

Right now I'm reasonably sure Banshis is starting mafia. However I'd much rather lynch a mafioso if possible, since it prevents two players from realizing they're aligned and using it to use their votes as such tomorrow.
    this post seems off, you want to get a masifo so badly right now but keep trying to distance the fact you could be masifo yourself

Sheriff bypasses suits, Oracle doesn't.

Mafia could just as easily claim no suit when they received one (it signals the Tailor/whatever also).

How do you think I feel? The entire early/mid game makes no sense to me since my role was entirely useless without a yakuza conversion.

I really dislike how Oracle doesn't penetrate suits, because it does in epicmafia/other setups and basically craps on its power. This game is incredibly anti-townsided as I see it right now.

Ika claims Kusco was town on n2. He could have been yakuza'ed, but it means he started out as Town at the least

Unless clause: Ika was yakuza'ed n2 but still got feedback on Kusco as mafia. Since he was now mafioso, he cleared Kusco as Town and they are thus in cahoots. But I don't see this as likely since he didn't claim it til D3
    yes its possible, but agian what about you?

Quote Originally Posted by Tonex View Post
    Should be anyone that is fairly certain town, doesn't matter who. However, it should be up to Blazer, as we don't want both to die tonight. As long as he chooses one, it should be fine.

I really don't have any speculations about roles, except for louiswill really being Caroler, possibility of an original Mafia member being converted to Mafioso, and that the remaining Neutral is very likely not a killer. One thing I'm intrigued by is who the original old maid was. Anyways, just going to post what we already know.

Claims:
    Tailor (Frog)
    ??? > Old Maid > Yakuza (Brendan)

Caroler (louiswill)
    Caroler (Tonex)
    Doctor (Citrus)
    Sheriff (Ika)
    Sheriff (AppleyNO)
    Citizen (Banshis)
    Citizen (RLVG)
    Citizen (Noctiz)
    Oracle (Kusco)

Lover (Blazer)
    Yakuza > Old Maid (ThinkLiveLife)

Hiding:
    Random Mafia (may have been Yakuzaed to Mafioso)
    Mafioso
    Mafioso

Random Neutral
    Original Old Maid > ???
    if i wanst tried i would be fxing it but it looks right so far

Quote Originally Posted by Kusco View Post
    Okay.

Night 1 I targeted Citrus. I thought (correctly) that he was hiding something.

Night 2 I targeted Tonex. If I died I wanted to verify that there were two carolers in the setup. I didn't want an unnecessary lynch. If he was mafia, then you could have lynched his ass.

Night 3 I targeted Citrus (again). There simply can't be 3 sheriffs in the setup. If I died and showed the veracity (or lack thereof) and a lynch could be started on either Appley or Ika.

Plus I don't think lynching me would reveal Citrus' role. The role is worded "killed" which is similar to the bomb's rolecard. I think that I would need to be killed at night to reveal my target.

Would lynching an oracle reveal the target of the previous night?

Just to make sure. Not that I'd like a lynch on me.
    asked that in advance, lynch does=killed

Quote Originally Posted by Tonex View Post
    Imagine if it was he same original Mafia...
    possible

k i might be around might not, im tired

15. ISO #1365

16. ISO #1366

17. ISO #1367

18. ISO #1368

I'd rather you not lynch me. Doing so would be terrible for our odds of winning. At worst for our odds there are 3 mafia alive (2xyakuza + 1 original). With two neutrals still alive that gives town a not-quite majority of 4. Keep in mind that this is the worst case scenario. I've been feeling that there are only 2 mafia alive with 2 neutrals so we have majority at the moment. A kill on another townmember would flip the tables on us. We need to lynch a mafioso. I can't prove a thing with this goddamn role. I'm going to be a suspect for the entire game because the mafia can't afford to kill me.

(btw Tonex, I didn't request my death because I was sure that Brendan wasn't a vigilante. Was I wrong?)

Citrus has flip-flopped his claims this entire game. A doctor is in a similar boat as I am. We simply cannot prove our roles. Just the same as a citizen (except a citizen can be caroled to [and possibly make up a list {not that NoctiZ could predict that he would be sung this night}])

There has to be agreement on who we lynch today. Either RLVG, Citrus, or myself. I am in firm opposition to my own lynch because I know that it would lead to the town's demise.

Do we have to lynch today? Would it make more sense to forgo a lynch so that we can narrow the list of suspects down to 1 or two definite scum? Even in the worst case scenario we might have the neutrals help us maintain a majority. I'm sure we could do something like that.

19. ISO #1369

I'd rather you not lynch me. Doing so would be terrible for our odds of winning. At worst for our odds there are 3 mafia alive (2xyakuza + 1 original). With two neutrals still alive that gives town a not-quite majority of 4. Keep in mind that this is the worst case scenario. I've been feeling that there are only 2 mafia alive with 2 neutrals so we have majority at the moment. A kill on another townmember would flip the tables on us. We need to lynch a mafioso. I can't prove a thing with this goddamn role. I'm going to be a suspect for the entire game because the mafia can't afford to kill me.

(btw Tonex, I didn't request my death because I was sure that Brendan wasn't a vigilante. Was I wrong?)

Citrus has flip-flopped his claims this entire game. A doctor is in a similar boat as I am. We simply cannot prove our roles. Just the same as a citizen (except a citizen can be caroled to [and possibly make up a list {not that NoctiZ could predict that he would be sung this night}])

There has to be agreement on who we lynch today. Either RLVG, Citrus, or myself. I am in firm opposition to my own lynch because I know that it would lead to the town's demise.

Do we have to lynch today? Would it make more sense to forgo a lynch so that we can narrow the list of suspects down to 1 or two definite scum? Even in the worst case scenario we might have the neutrals help us maintain a majority. I'm sure we could do something like that.
    thats why we take you out of the equation now and show to us about cirtus. if citrus is indeed doc, they will have to kill cirtus while i can go hunting for mafia. if hes shows masifo or some shit then well they have to deal with apple becasuse he will win in the steed of mafia. hes forced to play against mafia and mafia will be forced to deal with him.

thats how i see it.

20. ISO #1370

21. ISO #1371

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    thats why we take you out of the equation now and show to us about cirtus. if citrus is indeed doc, they will have to kill cirtus while i can go hunting for mafia. if hes shows masifo or some shit then well they have to deal with apple becasuse he will win in the steed of mafia. hes forced to play against mafia and mafia will be forced to deal with him.

thats how i see it.
    The way I see it is that right now the town is at a delicate place right now. Lynch the wrong person and we lose. We can't afford a mislynch. If you check myself or Citrus and Tonex sings to a citizen claimer (probably RLVG) then we would be able to be definitely sure who the mafia are/is.

BTW Appley claimed a role that would win in the stead of any other faction. If there's a lynch somewhere, it's Appley. Either he's telling the truth, in which case if we ignore him he'll win, or he's lying and he's mafia. We would maintain our loose majority with 3/4 (blazer better vote with us) vs 3 tomorrow (remember, worst case).

If we lynch Appley today, you check Citrus or myself, Tonex sings to a citizen, Blazer masturbates (he is a lone lover) then the town has this game in the bag.

22. ISO #1372

23. ISO #1373

24. ISO #1374

you know how anti-town it is to lynch him now? lynching him gives mafia free reign if anything mafia will want apple for late game so they can just kill him at the last moment
    Do you know how anti-town keeping him alive is right now? He could snatch our win right from our very noses if we don't act now.

25. ISO #1375

The way I see it is that right now the town is at a delicate place right now. Lynch the wrong person and we lose. We can't afford a mislynch. If you check myself or Citrus and Tonex sings to a citizen claimer (probably RLVG) then we would be able to be definitely sure who the mafia are/is.

BTW Appley claimed a role that would win in the stead of any other faction. If there's a lynch somewhere, it's Appley. Either he's telling the truth, in which case if we ignore him he'll win, or he's lying and he's mafia. We would maintain our loose majority with 3/4 (blazer better vote with us) vs 3 tomorrow (remember, worst case).

yes becasue apple is also a looming threat to mafia, as long as hes alive mafia cant win, they will probally have to kill him also

If we lynch Appley today, you check Citrus or myself, Tonex sings to a citizen, Blazer masturbates (he is a lone lover) then the town has this game in the bag.

hyptoectical scnarios that counter this
    cirtus isnt doc, you are not oracle, tonex isnt caroler, i die tonight masifo
    becasue text within quote is fun

26. ISO #1376

Do you know how anti-town keeping him alive is right now? He could snatch our win right from our very noses if we don't act now.
    do you see how hes also a threat to mafia? and that mafia wont dare let him live for too long?

if town is going to lose for sure i rather see mafia go down with us. apple living is the only thing that can counter mafia atm. even if we lose majority, we can opt for no lyches and force mafia to play a hand against apple to balence the odds again

27. ISO #1377

28. ISO #1378

do you see how hes also a threat to mafia? and that mafia wont dare let him live for too long?

if town is going to lose for sure i rather see mafia go down with us. apple living is the only thing that can counter mafia atm. even if we lose majority, we can opt for no lyches and force mafia to play a hand against apple to balence the odds again
    Fine, lynch me. See what Citrus is. There is nothing I can say that won't sway you from your self-destructive path. Just keep in mind everything that I've said this day.

29. ISO #1379

Fine, lynch me. See what Citrus is. There is nothing I can say that won't sway you from your self-destructive path. Just keep in mind everything that I've said this day.
    i will, really there are just too many variables to account for and your role will just be a constant haunting that everyone will default to.

30. ISO #1380

i do agree kusco is the best option for lynch but im goona keep my vote on rlvg as counterwagon. his odds for wanting the lover to him seems off, hes appealing to neutral who has its own win conditions. really only a mafia would do that to the extent hes doign.
    I'm suggesting the Lover to take a Citizen, I have even asked NoctiZ how he would feel about it.
    Reason is this : Werewolf can't convert Lover, a Citizen Claimer is essentially claiming 4 roles and that would mean Werewolf would never try to guess the role.

If Appley's claim is real, it would mean that there's no werewolf after all in this game and that would mean I want to see him lynched and Blazer to love someone, before we lynch the final Mafioso and win the game.

I refuse to lynch the final Mafioso with the presence of an Extreme Survivor, the town would instantly loose to the Survivor.
    Survive until one win condition is met with the exception of Lover. Extreme Survivor will win instead.

-vote AppleyNO

You seem so defensive aobut your lynch today, i understand they you like playing the game but as a citizen you seem very defensive about it.
    Of course I'm being defensive when lynching me = 3/4th chance of a mislynch. I have the Citizen Rolecard, so I have 3/4 chance of being town and 1/4 of being that Traitor.
    I have no night action, so even though you would believe I'm a Traitor, there's no threat from me at all. If you didn't figure it out, I did kind of ragequit there.

At this point, who can we believe out of the PR? Unlike me and NoctiZ, none is counterclaiming the two of us and two Citizen is pretty much a legit number in a FM.
    We have the freaking : Doctor, Oracle, Doctor, Vigilante, Caroler. That's 5 PR. There's 2 Citizen, that's 7 town in total.
    Wait, there's 2 Caroler's. Louis flipped mafia, being the Fabricator.

Essentially, there's the proof you need. Do you really believe Louis is the Caroler?
    We're positive that Frog is the real Tailor, we stopped getting suits and he can't target self.

That leaves out the final Mafioso. Blind fucks, it's what I've been saying forever and that's what I mean with that my logic was neglected and ignored.

31. ISO #1381

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Got a song. Names are Brendan, Kusco and Banshis.
    this post....

somethigns not right....

Quote Originally Posted by setup
    Caroler - Visit one person each night. If the person did no night action, it will listen to Caroler's Song. The song will name 3 people and at least one of the name are mafia. The names can be any alive players including the listener and the Caroler. If the person did a night action, he will ignore the song.
    does the name include people who are alive before caroling? or would it be after yakuzing?

im also noting its "at least one" of them is mafia

32. ISO #1382

33. ISO #1383

RLVG, Brendan was suited to look like a vigilante. He was a yakuza you yakked someone. Louis certainly was a caroler. I have no doubt about that. One or the other of them (Brendan or Louis) would have been given suits that first night. I'm fairly sure that it was Brendan who got that suit.

34. ISO #1384

I'm suggesting the Lover to take a Citizen, I have even asked NoctiZ how he would feel about it.
    Reason is this : Werewolf can't convert Lover, a Citizen Claimer is essentially claiming 4 roles and that would mean Werewolf would never try to guess the role.

If Appley's claim is real, it would mean that there's no werewolf after all in this game and that would mean I want to see him lynched and Blazer to love someone, before we lynch the final Mafioso and win the game.

I refuse to lynch the final Mafioso with the presence of an Extreme Survivor, the town would instantly loose to the Survivor.
    Survive until one win condition is met with the exception of Lover. Extreme Survivor will win instead.

-vote AppleyNO

Of course I'm being defensive when lynching me = 3/4th chance of a mislynch. I have the Citizen Rolecard, so I have 3/4 chance of being town and 1/4 of being that Traitor.
    I have no night action, so even though you would believe I'm a Traitor, there's no threat from me at all. If you didn't figure it out, I did kind of ragequit there.

At this point, who can we believe out of the PR? Unlike me and NoctiZ, none is counterclaiming the two of us and two Citizen is pretty much a legit number in a FM.
    We have the freaking : Doctor, Oracle, Doctor, Vigilante, Caroler. That's 5 PR. There's 2 Citizen, that's 7 town in total.
    Wait, there's 2 Caroler's. Louis flipped mafia, being the Fabricator.

Essentially, there's the proof you need. Do you really believe Louis is the Caroler?
    We're positive that Frog is the real Tailor, we stopped getting suits and he can't target self.

That leaves out the final Mafioso. Blind fucks, it's what I've been saying forever and that's what I mean with that my logic was neglected and ignored.
    my question out of all of it is the bolded part, why are YOU so certain he was fabricator when there were 2 yakuz?

35. ISO #1385

36. ISO #1386

37. ISO #1387

38. ISO #1388

39. ISO #1389

40. ISO #1390

41. ISO #1391

42. ISO #1392

43. ISO #1393

44. ISO #1394

45. ISO #1395

AppleyNo - Extreme Survivor
    Blazer - Lover

Banshis - Sheriff
    Citrus - Doctor
    Ika - Sheriff
    Kusco - Oracle
    Tonex - Caroler
    Noctiz - Citizen
    RLVG - Citizen

=

||||||||||||
    ||||||||||||

||||||||||||
    ||||||||||||

||||||||||||
    ||||||||||||
    ||||||||||||
    ||||||||||||
    ||||||||||||

||||||||||||
    ||||||||||||

||||||||||||
    ||||||||||||
    ||||||||||||
    ||||||||||||
    ||||||||||||
    ||||||||||||
    ||||||||||||

Scenario 1 : We get a Mafia and continue the game.
    Scenario 2 : We get a mafia and fucking loose.

I'm positive that we have only one mafia remaining.

46. ISO #1396

AppleyNo - Extreme Survivor
    Blazer - Lover

Banshis - Sheriff
    Citrus - Doctor
    Ika - Sheriff
    Kusco - Oracle
    Tonex - Caroler
    Noctiz - Citizen
    RLVG - Citizen

=

||||||||||||
    ||||||||||||

||||||||||||
    ||||||||||||

||||||||||||
    ||||||||||||
    ||||||||||||
    ||||||||||||
    ||||||||||||

||||||||||||
    ||||||||||||

||||||||||||
    ||||||||||||
    ||||||||||||
    ||||||||||||
    ||||||||||||
    ||||||||||||
    ||||||||||||

Scenario 1 : We get a Mafia and continue the game.
    Scenario 2 : We get a mafia and fucking loose.

I'm positive that we have only one mafia remaining.
    Banshis - Sheriff
    wut?

47. ISO #1397

48. ISO #1398

at the banshis part at least
    I woke up, so I don't remember accurately. Did he claim Caroler? I kinda forgot.

Point being that if we do lynch the one sole Mafia, the Extreme Survivor wins. If we mislynch, town loses. If we lynch the Extreme Survivor, we'd be in LYLO in two mafia--

Dafuq, why didn't I think of this before?

Lynch AppleyNo the Extreme Survivor, then Blazer regardless of the alignment, then we're 2v3 if there's 1KPN and that would be enough time to gather enough evidence for Town to round up who the actual Mafia is. It'll be LYLO yes, but it's a better chance than mislynching / lynching last mafia with Extreme being around.

49. ISO #1399

I woke up, so I don't remember accurately. Did he claim Caroler? I kinda forgot.

Point being that if we do lynch the one sole Mafia, the Extreme Survivor wins. If we mislynch, town loses. If we lynch the Extreme Survivor, we'd be in LYLO in two mafia--

Lynch AppleyNo the Extreme Survivor, then Blazer regardless of the alignment, then we're 2v3 if there's 1KPN and that would be enough time to gather enough evidence for Town to round up who the actual Mafia is. It'll be LYLO yes, but it's a better chance than mislynching / lynching last mafia with Extreme being around.
    About Blazer - wants to win, but if we'll lynch regardless then Blazer would have to pick the Faction to grief for to have a fractional chance of winning.
    Best option from that, would be the Mafia since Blazer believes there's 2 mafia. Lynch Blazer = 1 Maf left = That one guy delaying the game trying to win.
    If Blazer does pick Town and we'll lynch, then... It'll be 2v2 without a lucky doctor heal or some shit, too high stakes - so leaning towards Mafia anyway.

See my logic here? Lynch neutrals first.

50. ISO #1400

he claimed cit thinking he was a galla but is confirmed not to be.

sigh, looking it over i have figured that we lynching apple is bet corse of action. this will force them to kill cirtus if hes doc

-vote appleno

im not going to check cirtus becasue if he dies it will waste my night action. if hes a alive it comes down to my feedback

pesonally i would liek to hear tonex caroll to blazer and blazer doesnt take anyone. becasue if blazer does chose someone it will have us runnin anohter circle. blazer can win loverless and i can still try to find someone. the only problem is that i feel like its hiding among citizen and with plausable miller existance.....