Day VIII: Requiem
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
  1. ISO #1

Day VIII: Requiem

Day VIII: Reqiuem

Another two bodies were found in the night that followed the raid... Conduit's evening the score.

FM Meshuval neatly dressed in a Priest's attire was found on the side of the road by an onlooker. He has been beaten savagely and had multiple burns.

A note that looked like it was written in a hurry lay on the floor:

Quote Originally Posted by FM Meshuvel
    Ral Zarak is the hidden priest

Got the feeling that he's pissed everyone off so much that no one would believe his claim.
    FM Masrath's death was curious. A blunderbuss lay beside his body where it had been fired into his leg. Surely a shot like that shouldn't have been fatal? Something else must've happened to him internally; but never the lese he was indeed dead.

His home was loaded with survellience cameras, GPS locators and various other spying tools. It was likely he was an Investigator.

His computer was open with a message:

We sorta lost his last will ;/. We'll add it when he PMs us ~ Elixir
    The 8 still living original members no longer met in the town house that had been where they spent their days for the last week.

Instead they visited the Ascension Parish Graveyard where the bodies of most of their comrades had been buried... men and women on all sides of this supernatural conflict now lay dead over conflicting beliefs and interests.

On the soil of their final resting place the verbal war broke out again once respects had been paid... It seemed as though another was about to join the ranks of the remebered.

Role List:

Cole MacGrath [MacGrath]
    Zeke Dunbar [MacGrath]
    Nix [MacGrath]

Conduit [Vermaak 88]
    Conduit [Vermaak 88]

Random Killing Conduit

Detainer
    Coroner
    Random Power Militia
    Random Power Militia
    Militia Member
    Militia Member

There are 4 more roles in the list than players due to 4 roles being cleaned

Graveyard:

FM Tamiyo(???)[Night I]: Corpse was too burned to make any form of identification. House trashed. [Conduit]
    FM Gideon Jura(Bus Driver)[Night I]: Frozen from the waist down and broken into pieces with a hammer. Shot twice in the chest. Bled to death. [Conduit]
    FM Glissa Sunseeker(Sasha (Reaper Leader))[Day 2]: Shot in the leg then burnt at the stake, melting into a non descript tar substance. [Lynch]
    FM Jace Beleren (Priest)[Night II]: Single bullet wound to the head. Died instantly. [Extremist]
    FM Venser (???)[Night II]: Electrocuted then melted to a pool of human components. [Conduit]
    FM Ajani Goldmane(Delsin Rowe)[Day III]: Killed by a Firing Squad. [Lynch]
    FM Nissa Revane (???)[Night III]: Vanished without a trace [Conduit]
    FM Garruk Wildspeaker(Militia Member)[Night III]: Beaten to a pulp with a blunt object then electrocuted [Conduit]
    FM Vraska(Lucy Kuo [MacGrath])[Day IV]: Blown up by Rigged c4 [Lynch]
    Town House Door(Door)[Day IV]: Blown up by Rigged c4 [Storyline]
    FM Jaya Ballard(Militia Member)[Day IV]: Blown up by Rigged c4 [Modkill]
    FM Tibalt(Stripper)[Night IV]: Frozen to a wall, and blasted with multiple shotgun rounds [Conduit]
    FM Lilianna Vess(Militia Member)[Night IV]: Incinerated by The Beast Defending Cole MacGrath [Beast]
    FM Dack Fayden(Extremist)[Night IV]: Utterly Vaporized attempting to Kill the Beast with Conventional Weapons [Beast]
    FM Sorin Markov(Medic)[Day V]: Hung at the neck until dead by Joseph Bertrand [Lynch]
    FM Baltrice(Willbender)[Day V]: Hung at the neck until dead by Joseph Bertrand [Lynch]
    FM Parcher(Medic)[Night V]: Found dead in a warehouse, after what looks like extended interrogation. [Execution]
    FM Chandra Naalar(Priest)[Night V]: Found convulsing in an alleyway; died from internal wounds before medical help arrived. [Conduit]
    FM Koth(???)[Night V]: His entire house was blown up by a massive energy explosion and then the fragments were frozen, Militia operatives are still trying to thaw the ice to get to the pieces of destruction. [Conduit][Beast]
    FM Nicol Bolas(Law Abiding Citizen)[Day VI]: Hung at the neck until dead. [Lynch]
    Refurbished, Reinforced and Gold Plated Cosenza Town Gallows(Gallows)[Day VI]: Destroyed by the Beast [Storyline]
    FM Ugin(The Prime Beast)[Day VI]: Killed in human form by the RFI. [Lynch]
    FM Domri Rade(Cop)[Night VI]: Blown up by a Car Bomb [Law Abiding Citizen]
    FM Joseph Bertrand(Joseph Bertrand)[Night VI]: Blown up by a Car Bomb [Law Abiding Citizen]
    FM Xenegos(Janitor)[Night VI]: Killed in a Militia Dogfight [Duel]
    FM Ravi Sengir(Bodyguard)[Night VI]: Killed in a Militia Dogfight [Duel]
    FM Sarkhan Vol(Militia Member)[Night VI]: Beaten to death in his home. The power was out. [Conduit]
    FM Ashiok(Militia Member)[Day VII]: Chased to the top of a building. Jumped off [Lynch]
    FM Masrath(Investigator)[Night VII]: Shot in the leg with a blunderbuss. Unsure why this was fatal [Conduit]
    FM Meshuval(Priest)[Night VII]: Beaten savagely. 3rd degree electrical burns [Conduit]

Death Descriptions Added to Reduce Ambiguity. [Conduit] Can refer to Either Mafia Team

Day will end at the following time: Day Ends

BE CAREFUL

5 votes to hammer.

THE BEAST HAS BEEN DEFEATED

Last edited by Elixir; January 2nd, 2014 at 06:06 AM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Day VIII: Requiem

the new years is really bearing down on my work and they keep calling me in more than Im really needed. Im sry that Im not here as much as I should be.
    Since Meshuval outed Ral Zarek as the other priest wouldnt that leave Sifa Grent as the neutral killing?
    I believe that which means I'll be leaving my vote on him.
    -vote Sifa Grent

This can be a lynch we would be able to pull off without really struggling anyways since the scum are in majority now.

5. ISO #5

Fucking scum alliance i hate you fucktards thats fucking not fair ffs

Yeah well im useless now anyway but im actually the last priest. I will lead the town now

Also i found something interesting last night. The person it concerns knows what i mean. I dont think it would be good for the person if i said it. so it will be in my lw. Maybe. I dont want to see anymore town deaths tonight

Sifa who have you doused so far
    No need to hide im willing to give you win i dont want scum to win because of their fucking alliance

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Hmm... But to be honest I am the real priest. I'm simply in no condition to hide it after Meshuval's, hmm, messed up last will.

But I agree to work with you, Ral Zarek. Do you want to lynch Sandruu today, hmm? I know someone else who is also willing to do the same. I wanted to confirm Sandruu as citizen, but I was, hmm, jailed by kidnapper. I tried to convince then not to kill Masrath, but they still did it anyway.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by FM Karn View Post
    Teferi is the last vermaak
    So obviously sifa is arson

Town won't help any particular scum win so glhf!

Sign,
    Your militia cop
    I know but Cole and Vamaark both have an interest in seeing Sifa down so unless my kidnapper doesn't think straight both our teams can get Sifa killed quickly.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Ral Zarek
    Teferi
    Kiora Atua
    Tessebik
    Sandruu
    Elspeth Tirel
    Karn

Sifa Grent

Hmm... this is our last standing as of now. We need 5 votes to lynch a person, but only if 2 factions join together with each other. Sandruu and Ral Zarek are unkillable, so either of then should be, hmm, a good target to lynch. But I do not want to see Ral Zarek dead, so I would rather, hmm, vote down Sandruu together with him.

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by FM Sifa Grent View Post
    Ral Zarek
    Teferi
    Kiora Atua
    Tessebik
    Sandruu
    Elspeth Tirel
    Karn

Sifa Grent

Hmm... this is our last standing as of now. We need 5 votes to lynch a person, but only if 2 factions join together with each other. Sandruu and Ral Zarek are unkillable, so either of then should be, hmm, a good target to lynch. But I do not want to see Ral Zarek dead, so I would rather, hmm, vote down Sandruu together with him.
    I don't know why you are still trying to pass off as town considering that Meshuval, the town mason, said someone else was a mason and there can only be one today.

14. ISO #14

I thought about a day ignite. Scum will jail you again and tomorrow they can lynch you if not today. All scums want you dead. You can only side with town. I promise if town cant win i will let you win. So give me your night actions if you dont want to be lynched right now. Then we will figure out what to do

@elspeth
    do not reveal your result! Scum mustnt know this

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

Hmm, ok. I don't care if I lose or not, but you are in no position to lynch me right now. Becuase I currently sabotaged those three targets, hmm:

Ral Zarek
    Elspeth Tirel

Kiora Atua

If you, hmm, provoke me for some strange reason, then I'll ignite those three and you will be left with the following standings:

Teferi
    Tessebik
    Sandruu
    Karn
    Sifa Grent

The day will turn into L-3, and if you lynch me after that, it will be an automatic victory for Cole, hmm. Your only chance after that ignite will be for me to vote down one of the greens together with Teferi and Karn. So, Militia and Vermaak, you have, mmm, no valid reason to lynch me today - because both of you will lose to Cole after that. You really want that to happen, hmm?

Ashiok was also one of my doused targets, but in the end I chose to lynch him to keep, hmm, myself safe. If you somehow lynch Sandruu after I ignite, it will be left with this:

Teferi
    Tessebik/Sandruu
    Karn
    Sifa Grent

You still want to lynch me after that, hmm? I don't have any greens sabotaged yet.

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

Hmm, ok. I don't care if I lose or not, but you are in no position to lynch me right now. Becuase I currently sabotaged those three targets, hmm:

Ral Zarek
    Elspeth Tirel

Kiora Atua

If you, hmm, provoke me for some strange reason, then I'll ignite those three and you will be left with the following standings:

Teferi
    Tessebik
    Sandruu
    Karn
    Sifa Grent

The day will turn into L-3, and if you lynch me after that, it will be an automatic victory for Cole, hmm. Your only chance after that ignite will be for me to vote down one of the greens together with Teferi and Karn. So, Militia and Vermaak, you have, mmm, no valid reason to lynch me today - because both of you will lose to Cole after that. You really want that to happen, hmm?

Ashiok was also one of my doused targets, but in the end I chose to lynch him to keep, hmm, myself safe. If you somehow lynch Sandruu after I ignite, it will be left with this:

Teferi
    Tessebik/Sandruu
    Karn
    Sifa Grent

You still want to lynch me after that, hmm? I don't have any greens sabotaged yet.
    you have made a convincing case.
    -vote FM Sandruu

23. ISO #23

Hmm, if you look clearly on this, the you have no choice but to lynch Sandruu. You'll be forced to vote together with me wherether you like it or not.

-vote FM Sandruu

Here is my list of targets, hmm:

Night 1 - Ral Zarek
    Night 2 - Vraska
    Night 3 - Roleblocked
    Night 4 - Dack Fayden
    Night 5 - Ashiok
    Night 6 - Elspeth Tirel
    Night 7 - Jailed (Kiora is sabotaged as well by now).

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

People are assuming right now that Sifa is not lying about his night actions. Considering he asked who we would kill over and over, I think it's safe to say he had plenty of time to falsify a list of douse targets etc. for today.

I will need to think more about this today and see others' inputs, but I think I would be more comfortable bandwagoning onto Sifa and forcing him to day-ignite, then working from there. That way he's not holding all the cards. His hidden night actions provide a chance for any faction to win anyways.

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

Quote Originally Posted by FM Kiora Atua View Post
    People are assuming right now that Sifa is not lying about his night actions. Considering he asked who we would kill over and over, I think it's safe to say he had plenty of time to falsify a list of douse targets etc. for today.

I will need to think more about this today and see others' inputs, but I think I would be more comfortable bandwagoning onto Sifa and forcing him to day-ignite, then working from there. That way he's not holding all the cards. His hidden night actions provide a chance for any faction to win anyways.
    He is more than likely telling the truth my friend.
    I personally want to make an accord with Sifa that ensures that the endgame will be a night to remember with 1 vamreek, 1 town, 1 arsonist (maybe 1 cole) left alive.

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

Hmm, I can prove to you right now that my intentions aren't false. If I ignite right now, three of you will die, and I will be needed only Karn's vote to lynch Sandruu. Actually, it will be Karn's decision on, hmm, who will win after that. Scum will not be able to kill Karn because I, hmm, will kill one of then next night, and Karn knows better than anyone else that town can't win, hmm.

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

Hmm, you think my list of action is false? You're the one who jailed me, so you should know that your life is in my hands now.
    I fight not for my own glory but for the greater good which is my people.

Quote Originally Posted by FM Teferi View Post
    I personally want to make an accord with Sifa that ensures that the endgame will be a night to remember with 1 vamreek, 1 town, 1 arsonist (maybe 1 cole) left alive.
    I will need to think more about this today, we have plenty of time.

35. ISO #35

Hmm, how I can douse Cole if I got myself jailed again?
    if we lynch the disguiser you won't be jailed because that means he cant kill
    and a reaper. all scums should be careful, it is very likely that one of you has the reaper as mate and doesnt even know

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

Hmm, I can prove to you right now that my intentions aren't false. If I ignite right now, three of you will die, and I will be needed only Karn's vote to lynch Sandruu. Actually, it will be Karn's decision on, hmm, who will win after that. Scum will not be able to kill Karn because I, hmm, will kill one of then next night, and Karn knows better than anyone else that town can't win, hmm.
    actually i like this idea, you may just day ignite right now. then we will see who wins, this scenario would be really interesting

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

Not to call for pity or anything but Vamreek had just two members all game long T.T
    You don't know how bad the QQ is.
    Actually this. I know people were upset about no modkills but it would have screwed our entire faction over, what were the chances of two on the same 4-man team :\

Ral Zarek, are you the Reaper?

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50