Day V: The Beast Strikes Back - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

Re: Day V: The Beast Strikes Back

Hmm... I'll try to "decipher" that death note and remove that stupid punctuation. The rest will be up to you. Let's get started, hmm?

Quote Originally Posted by The Beasts Death Note
    Well well well it looks like that Cole has betrayed me
    So I am a reasonable person I will make EVERYONE a deal
    Each night I will kill one person of my choosing the second kill will be chosen by the people
    You may decide by typing -Kill Target
    Format must be right otherwise it will be ignored
    You must also give reason why to be considered
    Tonight I killed these two people

FM Liliana Vess
    FM Dack Fayden

If they are alive they are night immune

Good Luck
    Hmm, so this punctuation turned to be nothing but simple dust that can be blown off. Now who could write that note, hmm?

2. ISO #52

Remember that oranges regular kill was missing yesterday question mark Thats because they were anticipating a healer on their disguise target and now their kidnapper can go unchecked because everything you tell him now comma Koth can tell in day chat because of mafia night chat period It was a good plan except they forgot to get rid of me first period

3. ISO #53

Quote Originally Posted by FM Nicol Bolas View Post
    Your reasoning is weak comma if I were the beast comma I would not be drawing as much attention as I have been period
    The "I can't be this role because I'm not acting a certain way" defense is flawed because you admit you know how a role is expected to act and can act differently.

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

Remember that oranges regular kill was missing yesterday question mark Thats because they were anticipating a healer on their disguise target and now their kidnapper can go unchecked because everything you tell him now comma Koth can tell in day chat because of mafia night chat period It was a good plan except they forgot to get rid of me first period
    Do not continue in this dark manner.

Sifa, you ask a question but do not answer with your own thoughts. Why do you expect others to illuminate what you can do so if you wish to be helpful?

6. ISO #56

Quote Originally Posted by FM Meshuvel View Post
    It's a winter wonderland, IN AMERICA!

Freedom for breakfast?! Its the only dish we serve, IN AMERICA!

Course one TRUTH
    , directed at the Arsonist. Even if all of your douse targets are alive, you still need to wait till night 6 to get your secondary objective of killing 5 targets at once. This is because dousing comes after killing actions in the order of operations.

Course two JUSTICE
    , I want to point out that before Karn revealed Vraska to be mafia I had said:
    "Baltrice and Vraska seem to be linked, if one pops up mafia, I would bet the other will too."
    As such I would like to begin with a FOS on Baltrice.

And now for THE AMERICAN WAY:
    I'm still highly suspicious of Tezzeret as a member of the Vermaak88 due to his interactions with Nissa.
    Well that just plain doesn't make sense considering how I pushed for Vraska lynch yesterday.
    Perhaps you should provide more evidence to this suggestion.

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

Quote Originally Posted by Domri Rade
    Sifa, you ask a question but do not answer with your own thoughts. Why do you expect others to illuminate what you can do so if you wish to be helpful?
    Because my own thoughts are, hmm, rather silly. For some reason I think that The Beast could be Sandruu.

So I choose not to think too much and just, hmm, drop random ideas. Maybe one day those ideas of mine will actually help you find out The Beast or some other scum, hmm?

9. ISO #59

I don't see how what Nicol said is a scumtell. From what I can assume of the Deathnote left by the beast, he is giving us the option to use one of his night kills for him... This can be used to his advantage....but also to ours... We can get alot of info out of players by figuaring out who they want dead, and maybe why. It can also be used to even more quickly figuare out if the player we choose is the beast or not...Becuase obviously the beast can't kill himself.

There is one part I'm confused with though... How were two players jaile don night 3?

10. ISO #60

Quote Originally Posted by FM Sifa Grent View Post
    Hmm... I'll try to "decipher" that death note and remove that stupid punctuation. The rest will be up to you. Let's get started, hmm?

Hmm, so this punctuation turned to be nothing but simple dust that can be blown off. Now who could write that note, hmm?
    The first line is telling, the 'looks like that Cole' part.

Either the player has problems with english, or they originally were going to say "seems that Cole" and changed it to "looks like Cole" but didn't proofread before submitting. Nicol Bolas failed to keep up his guise of spelling out punctuation 3 times today, failure to proofread his posts when he is excited.

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

Because my own thoughts are, hmm, rather silly. For some reason I think that The Beast could be Sandruu.

So I choose not to think too much and just, hmm, drop random ideas. Maybe one day those ideas of mine will actually help you find out The Beast or some other scum, hmm?
    I will need to illuminate myself on the possibility of Sandruu being the beast.

Karn, what is your result?

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

Quote Originally Posted by FM Ashiok View Post
    The first line is telling, the 'looks like that Cole' part.

Either the player has problems with english, or they originally were going to say "seems that Cole" and changed it to "looks like Cole" but didn't proofread before submitting. Nicol Bolas failed to keep up his guise of spelling out punctuation 3 times today, failure to proofread his posts when he is excited.
    That actually is a good point of nerviousness showing... Mistakes get made.

15. ISO #65

Quote Originally Posted by FM Sandruu View Post
    I would find it pretty stupid of Nicol if he were the beast...I mean really..? No one should take into account their posting styles in a matter setup like this. It also could be a way to frame Nicol.... Ok...now why am I taking Nicol's side..... I used to be quite against him...
    You are trying to put more information into the light's hands. That is good. Ideas are good and bright.

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

Hmm... Why "Sabrina the Teenage Bitch" is still alive? The Extremist is dead, so what should we do about her, hmm?
    What should we do about her? I'd like your own thoughts to this.

Chandra, why would you ever post that kind of post this late into the game? Seems fishy.

Sandruu, who do you suspect?

Domri, you've just asked for a result from Karn but what about you?

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

Quote Originally Posted by FM Baltrice View Post
    What should we do about her? I'd like your own thoughts to this.

Chandra, why would you ever post that kind of post this late into the game? Seems fishy.

Sandruu, who do you suspect?

Domri, you've just asked for a result from Karn but what about you?
    If it is not obvious, then I have been successful.

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

Hmm... Why "Sabrina the Teenage Bitch" is still alive? The Extremist is dead, so what should we do about her, hmm?
    You keep asking questions but not giving your own answers. Why are you still alive for that matter? Many people claim to have you listed as a neutral.

Also this.

Hmm... I thought that Tibalt would be the one who roleblocked me. Now that he's dead, I can openly post my thoughts about him.

I'm surprised that Cole actually chose not to ally with the Beast. Hmm, he probably chose to make that decision because Lucy Kuo was about to be lynched...
    The "Well, That Sucks" Tell
    The general form of this tell is "a player who comments on the outcome of a night when that outcome was detrimental to one or more factions is very probably scum".
    This tell usually appears when a no-kill night occurs (or a low-kill night in a game with many killing roles) or when one or more major power roles is NK'ed.

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

Quote Originally Posted by FM Ashiok View Post
    You keep asking questions but not giving your own answers. Why are you still alive for that matter? Many people claim to have you listed as a neutral.

Also this.

The "Well, That Sucks" Tell
    The general form of this tell is "a player who comments on the outcome of a night when that outcome was detrimental to one or more factions is very probably scum".
    This tell usually appears when a no-kill night occurs (or a low-kill night in a game with many killing roles) or when one or more major power roles is NK'ed.
    Who do you suspect?
    What faction are you aligned with?

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

Quote Originally Posted by FM Parcher View Post
    I'm not gonna pull up his old posts, just doing this from memory:

*No strong opinion on lynches, demonstrated by voting after the fate has already been decided for the person
    *No attempt to breadcrumb role like all Towns should be doing
    *Active lurker
    1. Yes, quite yet. I haven't had too much feels for a lynch unless something was confirmed
    2. Not actually familiar with the term use of breadcrumb you are referring to..
    3. Yup

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

Quote Originally Posted by FM Sandruu View Post
    1. Yes, quite yet. I haven't had too much feels for a lynch unless something was confirmed
    2. Not actually familiar with the term use of breadcrumb you are referring to..
    3. Yup
    The second refers to leaving small hints to one's role. One follows the breadcrumbs to the role.

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

Quote Originally Posted by FM Baltrice View Post
    Who do you see as dark? Who do you see as light?
    Why do you agree with Mesuval's FoS? What do you think about Sifa?
    I have been rethinking my read on you. The light could use a mason but if you were one you would have stood up yesterday.

Tezzeret has been dark this entire game. He does need to claim a role.

Sifa needs to give more indication of her role. She is probably neither dark nor light in terms of role.

I ask the same questions to you.

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

Quote Originally Posted by FM Domri Rade View Post
    I have illumination for the light but I choose to wait.
    Just because you were kidnapped last night and he let you free doesn't mean that you were jailed period Orange have been setting this up since the start of the game period Notice the lack of double jailed claimers except for night 3 comma oh and btw kidnapper let vig live too period

48. ISO #98

Quote Originally Posted by FM Domri Rade View Post
    I have been rethinking my read on you. The light could use a mason but if you were one you would have stood up yesterday.

Tezzeret has been dark this entire game. He does need to claim a role.

Sifa needs to give more indication of her role. She is probably neither dark nor light in terms of role.

I ask the same questions to you.
    You avoided my question: Who is Light
    Masoning ~ There are reasons for my silence. One of these reasons is due to a hectic work schedule.
    Dark ~ Sifa, Nicol, Ral, Meshuval off the top of my head.
    Light ~ Meshuval, Sandruu, Parcher off the top of my head.

Meshuval'd FoS on me seems hurried and half assed and missing a vote which he placed an hour~ later. It doesn't look like a legit FoS to me.

How has Tezzeret been dark all game?

49. ISO #99

Just because you were kidnapped last night and he let you free doesn't mean that you were jailed period Orange have been setting this up since the start of the game period Notice the lack of double jailed claimers except for night 3 comma oh and btw kidnapper let vig live too period
    Why do you think this?
    What do you think of Sandruu?
    Who is scum to you?
    What faction are you in?

Speaking of work It calls to me so I have to go.

50. ISO #100

Baltrice, all these questions for me?

I omitted my thoughts on the light and dark for reasons.

Tezzeret has been trying to seem light by suggesting actions that seem bright but are really dim. He has been consistent in this.

That's not the reason that I believe Koth is of the light. There are better reasons for that.

My notes say that Sandruu is either a light-beare or a good citizen. Suspicion on him leads me to want to illuminate him some more.

I will not answer this at this moment.

I am of the light.