Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53
    Fallen

Re: S-FM Danganronpa!

Quote Originally Posted by PoDs Smurf View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Me
    I agree that skipping today would be a good a decision, with the days being 48 hours. Skipping, as I'm sure you all know, would jump start the game. However, I and am interested in what others think. I apologize in advance if my post are lacking in the next few hours, as I have very important matters to attend to IRL. I should be able to post more after about 5 hours.
    30!

I dislike this. You seems to be ignoring the votes on you.
    My apologies. I acknowledge that you voted for me. I had seen it before, but it was not a pressing issue at the time. I have read over the other posts and have not seen much advancement in this day. The day has moved at a slow pace, but I will hold off on my vote to skip day in the event more people will post.

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

I still think RLVG is doing a good job if she's scum.
    Banshis is a maybescum.
    Fallen votes are good.
    I don't know why Fatalis is a townread for lots of people.
    PoD, clementine, Orpz are meh.
    Crypt is a potential scumbag.
    Numbertwo seems legit so far but has low postcount.

Fallen and Banshis may be the best lynches so far though?

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

I want Nick to die. Blatant anti-town behavior and I know he'll refuse to contribute solid content. Also, he's perpetually in my 'is-he-scum-or-just-scummy-town' pile.

Crypt seems town, also Porio isn't posting huge mafia theory walls like when he's town therefore must be town.

PoD is weird, but I have this theory that drastic changes in behavior (i.e. posting random numbers in multi quote walls) happens primarily during town phases. Therefore I'm not reading him as particularly scummy.

If I remember correctly, Fallen lurks a ton as scum so he's suspicious in my book. He's pretty smart so I expect better contributions from him unless he's trying to hinder scum hunting on purpose.
    The haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

Quote Originally Posted by clementine View Post
    I want Nick to die. Blatant anti-town behavior and I know he'll refuse to contribute solid content. Also, he's perpetually in my 'is-he-scum-or-just-scummy-town' pile.

Crypt seems town, also Porio isn't posting huge mafia theory walls like when he's town therefore must be town.

PoD is weird, but I have this theory that drastic changes in behavior (i.e. posting random numbers in multi quote walls) happens primarily during town phases. Therefore I'm not reading him as particularly scummy.

If I remember correctly, Fallen lurks a ton as scum so he's suspicious in my book. He's pretty smart so I expect better contributions from him unless he's trying to hinder scum hunting on purpose.
    66!

For every post I reply to, I random.org it from 1-100.

1 is bad and 100 is good.

This is called random.org strategy.

18. ISO #68
    Fallen

Quote Originally Posted by clementine View Post

I find that everyone believes me to be scum in any game I participate in. However, I can clearly see why they would believe so, due to the way I play. That being said, my contributions will be greater as the game moves forward. I do not know many of the players as well as any of you do, but I do have my theories and my list of potential roles.
    Last edited by ; December 20th, 2013 at 08:10 AM.

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    I find that everyone believes me to be scum in any game I participate in. However, I can clearly see why they would believe so, due to the way I play. That being said, my contributions will be greater as the game moves forward. I do not know many of the players as well as any of you do, but I do have my theories and my list of potential roles.
    The edit on this post.

Also PoD. Random.org strategy probably won't work out too well.

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Can I ask why? I hope it's not because you fainted thinking of Reggie.
    Haha. I sprained my ligament (is that how you say it? dict.cc says it's called a sprained ligament but idk how to use it) and it broke off part of some bone in the process. For more information you may visit the chat room.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

33. ISO #83
    Fallen

Quote Originally Posted by Banshis View Post
    The edit on this post.

Also PoD. Random.org strategy probably won't work out too well.
    My apologies. Grammatical errors. It was early for me.

34. ISO #84
    Fallen

And I realized my error of the rules upon edit. Once again, my apologies.

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

4 hours and 20 minutes until the deadline for invites.
    During the 4 hour period between me receiving them and night starting you will have 3 hours to make your decision on whether or not to accept invites.
    If you accept an invite from someone else, your invite is no longer acceptable.

The last hour will be dead hour.

Also the time you would normally have received during the day today will be added to the time allotted for night, should you happen to skip day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusco View Post
    Dirty fucking swiss neutral

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    What about players who can't respond in time? Will they auto-decline or auto-accept?
    It would be like leaving them an envelope that they never opened. Basically a rejection.

Should extenuating circumstances IRL make you unavailable during that time, please notify me via PM.

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

Night 1

Spoiler : Video! :

Spoiler : RP 4 KEWL PPL :

With the absence of Monokuma, the students began examining their surroundings looking for a way to escape. Their efforts yielded no rewards no matter how much they tried. The group assembled in the gym again as they continued to evaluate their situation. They looked throughout the gym and their electronic handbooks for any kind of hint. "Don't lose hope! There has to be a clue somewhere!" "Yeah. We can't just sit around and mope." The students agreed that the best plan of action was to search the academy for now.

The students met back in the cafeteria to report their information. "We found the entrance to the school, but it was sealed shut by a large metal door. It's impossible to break." "We found stairs leading to the second floor of the academy, but they were locked behind metal shutters." "So at this point we can only investigate the first floor of the academy." "We each have our own room and they come fully equipped with metal windows and surveillance cameras.." "There is food stocked up in the cafeteria and it is replenished daily." All of these investigations confirmed one thing, they were trapped with no way out.

"Pu pu pu pu" Monokuma entered the cafeteria. "If you all want to leave that badly, simply kill someone." The stuffed bear grinned as his eye glowed crimson. "That's it! I was wondering that I was missing. It's something that every basic mystery novel has. A motive. Within your rooms I have prepared a gift for each of you in the AV room." Each student received a DVD to be played on the computer before them. The student's faces all turned pale. Some screamed out as they watched a horror unknown to the others. "I've got to get out of here!" A few students screamed out as they desperately tried to escape the images shown before them. Monokuma's face appeared on the projector. "Pu pu pu." "Who are you? Why did you show this to us? What do you want us to do?" "It's simple. I want you all to....despair "

Players:
    -Blazer
    1.PoDs Smurf
    2. NoctiZ
    3. Nick
    4. RLVG
    5. NumberTwo
    6. Bunny
    7. Cryptonic
    8. Oprz
    9. Fallen
    10. Clementine
    11. Fatalis
    12. Banshis
    13. Poriomania

Roles List:
    Monokuma: Blazer
    1. Coroner
    2. Town Power
    3. Town Power
    4. Town Power
    5. Citizen
    6. Citizen
    7. Citizen
    8. Citizen
    9. Citizen
    10. Citizen
    11. Delayed Killer
    12. Killer
    13. Killer

Graveyard
    -No one yet-

Setup: Here (or my sig)
    Day 2 Start: 9:00PM Central 12/21/2013

Players alive: 15
    (includes RP players)

43. ISO #93

Day 2

Spoiler : Video! :

Spoiler : RP 4 KEWL PPL :

The next morning the students met in the gym. "I've had it with this! I want to get out of here!" "Pu pu pu. I told you already. If you wish to leave, all you have to do is kill someone." "What's up with that?! I'm tired of you. You stupid stuffed toy! Let us out of here!" "I am not a toy!" "Oh yeah?!" The student picked up Monokuma. "Don't! Remember what happened last time!?" "Don't worry, he won't kill us! He wants US to murder EACH OTHER! He would--" The student was cut off quickly. Long iron spikes were protruding from the ground. Her blood trickled to the floor and made a small pool of pink liquid. "Hmph! I warned you all." Monokuma brought out his claws. "Violence towards the principal is against school regulations." Monokuma walked off, leaving the other students with the corpse of their fellow classmate. Some students cried, screamed, or puked, but others smiled. Sinister thoughts were swirling in the air as the students were left to themselves.

"Wait. Where's Fujisaki?"

Players:
    -Blazer
    1.PoDs Smurf
    2. NoctiZ
    3. Nick
    4. RLVG
    5. NumberTwo
    6. Bunny
    7. Cryptonic
    8. Orpz* Replaced by [someone]
    9. Fallen
    10. Clementine
    11. Fatalis
    12. Banshis
    13. Poriomania

Roles List:
    Monokuma: Blazer
    1. Coroner
    2. Town Power
    3. Town Power
    4. Town Power
    5. Citizen
    6. Citizen
    7. Citizen
    8. Citizen
    9. Citizen
    10. Citizen
    11. Delayed Killer
    12. Killer
    13. Killer

Graveyard

Enoshima Junko (Orpz) - Super High School Level Fashion Girl: modkilled by taking too many spikes to vital organs.

Setup: Here (or my sig)
    Night 2 Start: 9:00PM Central 12/23/2013

Players alive: 14
    (includes RP players)
    Reminder: Lynch day today

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99
    Fallen

No action was taken against me last night.

50. ISO #100