Ghost
    Ghost

Villager
    Villager
    Villager

Fool
    Fool

Goal of the game:

The ghost is trying to guess the secret word. Ghosts win if they have the majority.
    The villagers receive this secret word and have to try to not let the ghost(s) find out what it is. Lynch all Ghosts to win.
    The fool receives an alternative word that is meant to throw off the other two parties.
    The fool wins with the villagers and is not aware that they are fool. They will be revealed on death.

Gameplay:

Game start at night one with all Ghosts discussing in night chat.
    The ghosts will vote to pick one person to go first.
    Then I will randomize the list.

Each player will take turn posting ONE post. During this time, you are not allow to post unless it is your turn. It could be a word or few sentences. The players will want to try to hint that they know the word.

After the all players posted, then the day really begun. Everyone will discuss and choose one person to lynch. If they lynched a ghost, the ghost may guess the word. If he is wrong, he will be lynched. If he is correct, the Ghost win.

Quote Originally Posted by Example of standard game:
    Ghost
    Villagerx2
    Fool

Villager get the word milk
    Fool get the word bed
    Ghost choose A to start

A posted nap time
    B posted computer
    C posted cookies
    D posted cows

ABCD will discuss during day. C and D will probably noticed each other and everyone will vote to lynch.
    B get voted
    B flipped ghost and have to guess the word.
    B guessed milk.
    Ghost win.
    1. 42Shadow42
    2. Poriomania
    3. Deathworlds
    4. TheJester
    5. Citrus
    6. NUMBERTWO
    7. Blazer
    Last edited by powerofdeath; November 22nd, 2013 at 07:03 PM.

2. ISO #2

Re: Ghosts! The Game and sign up!

/sign
    Spoiler : FM Experience :
    Spoiler : L-FM :
    FMXVII FM Roronoa Zoro - Obvious Jester - Lost, FMXVII FM Ryan - Citizen -Lost
    Spoiler : S-FM :
    S-FM 81 Bus Drivers: Bus Driver - Lost, S-FM 86 Plane Crash: Jailor Won, S-FM 84 Heart of The Swarm: Citizen - Won, S-FM 82 Colonization: Host - 3 Town Survivors, S-FM 71 MLP FiM I: Doctor - Lost, S-FM 68 Democracy: Citizen - Lost

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

I do not see why not.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Steamy
    S-FM 81 Bus Drivers: Bus Driver - Lost, S-FM 86 Plane Crash: Jailor Won, S-FM 84 Heart of The Swarm: Citizen - Won, S-FM 82 Colonization: Host - 3 Town Survivors, S-FM 71 MLP FiM I: Doctor - Lost, S-FM 68 Democracy: Citizen - Lost

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

Earth
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

It is my opinion that Porio, and NumberTwo are Ghosts!

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    What about blazer? His word doesn't even make any sense
    His word has multiple meanings.

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

Quote Originally Posted by TheJester View Post
    What about fool? They have different word than everyone else.
    I have suspicions on the fools, but I would rather keep those hidden thank you.

27. ISO #27

-vote Poriomania

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

So, you are fine with the word red? Does it relate to your Japanese word?
    The words do not need to relate to each other, they need to relate to the real word, but no red is by no means related to the real word.

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

Quote Originally Posted by Poriomania View Post
    おみず is Japanese for water.
    And?

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

So, you are fine with the word red? Does it relate to your Japanese word?
    No.
    Quote Originally Posted by 42shadow42 View Post
    The words do not need to relate to each other, they need to relate to the real word, but no red is by no means related to the real word.
    You are missing the part where Fools get words that are different from the rest. His obviously doesn't have any association with that of my word which would lead us all to assume he got a different word. That means he's either a fool or a villager. A ghost would try to post a word that matches that of someone else since they don't get a word.

Logical choice: those that have words that try to relate to those posted by others = ghosts. Words that have no relation = fools or the real villagers.

There are 3 posts that are similar, Mine & 42 & The Jester. Two are legit and 1 is ghost. Based off of deduction of the word I received and the words posted by the other two, 42 is ghost trying to blend in. Ergo I vote 42 for being ghost.

The other ghost is likely hidden among the iron, fire, earth trio. Rubicund matches fire and is unique in such a way that there must have been an originating word to help come up with that word. Therefore I would say our second ghost lies within the Iron/Earth duo. However, I could be wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusco View Post
    Dirty fucking swiss neutral

39. ISO #39

https://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19263738

The first thing that come up when I google the word.

Do you play League of Nations? Are you oMizu?
    Quote Originally Posted by Poriomania View Post
    おみず is Japanese for water.
    Cute.
    And?
    Hi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Citrus View Post
    Is that omizu in Japanese?
    Idunno
    Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    -vote 42shadow42
    Im surprised that he is suspicious of me considering the word he used, lol.
    This too.

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

Quote Originally Posted by Blazer View Post
    No.

You are missing the part where Fools get words that are different from the rest. His obviously doesn't have any association with that of my word which would lead us all to assume he got a different word. That means he's either a fool or a villager. A ghost would try to post a word that matches that of someone else since they don't get a word.

Logical choice: those that have words that try to relate to those posted by others = ghosts. Words that have no relation = fools or the real villagers.

There are 3 posts that are similar, Mine & 42 & The Jester. Two are legit and 1 is ghost. Based off of deduction of the word I received and the words posted by the other two, 42 is ghost trying to blend in. Ergo I vote 42 for being ghost.

The other ghost is likely hidden among the iron, fire, earth trio. Rubicund matches fire and is unique in such a way that there must have been an originating word to help come up with that word. Therefore I would say our second ghost lies within the Iron/Earth duo. However, I could be wrong.
    Consider the alternate meaning of rubicund, I believe he was simply trying to blend it but didn't understand.
    Rubicund - "a fresh and sanguine complexion"

42. ISO #42

Consider the alternate meaning of rubicund, I believe he was simply trying to blend it but didn't understand.
    Rubicund - "a fresh and sanguine complexion"
    Rubicund = Latin = Red
    Fire = Red

He posted before anything else could possibly match up with his word. Our words are obviously different than his. That means rubicund must describe the word he received. (Otherwise he would blend in with ours) If his word wasn't similar to anything else posted, then I would be suspicious of him.

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

If you are suspicous of Porio then you have to be suspicious of The Jester. That's the only connection that he has right now. The Ghosts would have to have the balls to describe their own word.

Iron & Earth = Match
    Fire & Rubicund = Match
    Omizu & Water & Steamy = Match

There's a few ways to look at this. Either the water trio are the villagers and all 3 are fine and just targeting each other cuz of who knows why

OR

1 ghost is in the water group & the fire and earth group somehow relate to each other with a ghost among the villagers. While the fools are the water trio.

I think it's more likely that the fools are the water trio and a ghost is present. The odds roll in this favor since the other two groups of fire and rubicund can match iron and earth with the right circumstances. For the ghosts to plan on a word that relates to that category would be highly unlikely.

47. ISO #47

You guys realize the 2 Ghosts had a night discussion before game began (or just voted on who to go first). Either way, they know each others' identities.

One way to play this would be to pick a word themselves, and use it as a source for their word. Aka for all intents and purposes, they appear as a pair of fools.

There's 3 Villagers, 2 Ghosts, 2 Fools. Therefore if one can fit all the words into pairings, you are left with your Ghosts in a 2-pairing. If you think a 3-pairing is 2 villagers and a Ghost, it's either 3 Villagers or 2 Fools and a Ghost.

PS: I'm having some weird internet issues, such as 1-2minute loading times for posting, but I'm doing my best to get my posts in

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50

Quote Originally Posted by Citrus View Post
    You guys realize the 2 Ghosts had a night discussion before game began (or just voted on who to go first). Either way, they know each others' identities.

One way to play this would be to pick a word themselves, and use it as a source for their word. Aka for all intents and purposes, they appear as a pair of fools.

There's 3 Villagers, 2 Ghosts, 2 Fools. Therefore if one can fit all the words into pairings, you are left with your Ghosts in a 2-pairing. If you think a 3-pairing is 2 villagers and a Ghost, it's either 3 Villagers or 2 Fools and a Ghost.

PS: I'm having some weird internet issues, such as 1-2minute loading times for posting, but I'm doing my best to get my posts in
    Yup I have already thought of that since 42 voted for NumberTwo I don't think he knows what the word that he is describing is. Either way I know whether I am a fool or Villager NumberTwo is my buddy. Since 42 is voting him with a word similar to his own, methinks the ghost tried to blend in but targeted the wrong person. Or 42 played horrible villager.

Also since 42 targeted Rubicund but ignored Fire is a signal that he think the ghosts split their words to blend with others instead of playing fools with their own word. Since Rubicund and Fire match BUT were posted so far apart and Rubicund came first, I would think that Rubicund and Fire were ghosts who plotted to describe the same word OR Porio knew the word he was given and described it with Rubicund, such The Jester responded to his pal being like "FIRE BRO!".