S-FM Explosive Collars
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

S-FM Explosive Collars

Yeah, my time has finally come. Welcome to the true terror of the Explosive Collars! Find out the identity of mysterious maniac who is using the radio collars to tamper with your mental condition. This game is relatively simple, so it does not need night chats. Dead chats are not needed as well. Enjoy the show of terror!

Explosive Collars setup thread

Current volunteers:

1. clementine
    2. Citrus
    3. Banshis
    4. RLVG
    5. powerofdeath
    6. liouswill
    7. Kusco
    8. CarolinaCrown
    9. deathworlds
    10. Ganondorf
    11. Nick
    12. Kirshe
    13. Damus_Graves.
    14 (reserve spot)
    15 (reserve spot)

The game will start as soon as all 15 stops are filled. The player list will be randomized anong those fifteen.
    Last edited by Fragos; November 24th, 2013 at 10:58 PM.

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM Explosive Collars

Ok, I am ready to host the game again, so feel free to join in when you have time!

FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

/sign

it is a good day to die, explosively.
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

/sign
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

One more person and we can start the game! Make sure that everyone is ready, though. I think you'll be able to play both this game and FM XX without any difficulty. I'll set up both days and nights for 24 hours so that we can enjoy a quick and fun game.

16. ISO #16

Quote Originally Posted by Fragos View Post
    One more person and we can start the game! Make sure that everyone is ready, though. I think you'll be able to play both this game and FM XX without any difficulty. I'll set up both days and nights for 24 hours so that we can enjoy a quick and fun game.
    Sounds bueno, hopefully someone comes soon.

idk why it's so dead in here, but right now the only lively thing going on is puzzle games...

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

Alright, you are a reserve, Cryptonic. I'll send the role cards to everyone else soon. Good luck and have fun!

20. ISO #20

I'm keeping this thread open because CarolinaCrown said that she wants to be replaced. And Cryptonic can't join in either So we are looking for extra reserves right now.

21. ISO #21