M-FM XX Voodoo Gamethread - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

Re: M-FM XX Voodoo

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Jacques Dessalines View Post
    There is many possibilities to what we can do D1. I believe allowing a jailor the first night to get a claim or execute the best, and not mislynching d1 due to odds a plus. Calling someone's idea stupid instead of offering another possibility or at least a alternate way for a jailor to proceed (or someone else for that matter) just reads scummy to me.

Why would you completely side against allowing a TPR to do something the first night? In fact, your statements sound as if the jailor might as well be a citizen.
    Why would you want jailor to waste one of his two charges doing what town can already do during the day? Why give scum another night of night actions gambling on the existence of a jailor? Of course the jailor should jail tonight if we don't lynch, but taking lynching off the table altogether is a scummy suggestion.

2. ISO #252

3. ISO #253

Napoleon gets it. No wonder he is such a great leader. +1 for you.

Yes, my "suspect list" was completely randomized, I wanted to get some reactions. And I got one.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Leclerc View Post
    I still can't agree with that. I would like you to post your exact reasoning on each of your observations, not because you were a "silent observer".

I understand that you probably suspect me because I wanted to push for a Day 1 lynch. While my point there still stands, it's up to you wherether to push for a lynch or not. There are only about 3-4 actual scum alive - not something that we can find so easily on Day 1. But at least we can try - it's better than trolling the hell of each other.
    He is a way too defensive for my taste. After such a shitty FoS he explains his actions and pressures me for explaining my reasoning - quite an overreaction, don't you think? It really smells like a scum who wants to figure out when he did make a slip.

Now, he may be just a scumhunting Townie, but none of his previous posts show any real attempt of this. All he says is "we should do X, don't you agree, guys?". I don't think we should lynch today, but I would like to point that out, hence my vote goes to him.

-vote Charles Leclerc

Also Mackandal doesn't pay much attention.

4. ISO #254

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Oge View Post
    Why would you want jailor to waste one of his two charges doing what town can already do during the day? Why give scum another night of night actions gambling on the existence of a jailor? Of course the jailor should jail tonight if we don't lynch, but taking lynching off the table altogether is a scummy suggestion.
    Because today all we have is reads, no TPR evidence to support anything. Which leads to "he trolled 3 posts lynch him hurrrrrr" which is fairly idiotic in my opinion. You think the cult or neutral killing is going to troll d1?

Execution is at Jailors discretion. I want him to get claims discreetly and post them when the time arises. It could bolster connections between towns and confirm/damn players very quickly. I want evidence with my reads, and would rather throw N1 to the jailor then lynch the "troll" poster. I have seen some very potent town roles get lynched D1 because of this thinking, and I won't be a part of this.

There is no gamble of the existence of a jailor. It will prove the existence of a jailor to someone, making it a viable claim, and ALL players have their night actions tonight, not just a possible jailor. You seem to be very adamant about a lynch today, and I see your confidence in a lynch as anti-town. The odds are completely against a correct lynch, and you try to push a lynch on someone for very unsubstantial reasoning.

If anyone should be investigated tonight, I would suspect you.

5. ISO #255

There is no gamble of the existence of a jailor. It will prove the existence of a jailor to someone, making it a viable claim, and ALL players have their night actions tonight, not just a possible jailor. You seem to be very adamant about a lynch today, and I see your confidence in a lynch as anti-town. The odds are completely against a correct lynch, and you try to push a lynch on someone for very unsubstantial reasoning.
    The jailed person will not have their night action tonight. I request not to be jailed but I should be mind melded.

6. ISO #256

Because today all we have is reads, no TPR evidence to support anything. Which leads to "he trolled 3 posts lynch him hurrrrrr" which is fairly idiotic in my opinion. You think the cult or neutral killing is going to troll d1?

Execution is at Jailors discretion. I want him to get claims discreetly and post them when the time arises. It could bolster connections between towns and confirm/damn players very quickly. I want evidence with my reads, and would rather throw N1 to the jailor then lynch the "troll" poster. I have seen some very potent town roles get lynched D1 because of this thinking, and I won't be a part of this.

If anyone should be investigated tonight, I would suspect you.
    Pressure =/= lynch. But by determining from the start that there WON'T be a lynch, there IS NO pressure. If you are such a pro as you seem to think, you would know this.

7. ISO #257

Quote Originally Posted by Sonthonax View Post
    Napoleon gets it. No wonder he is such a great leader. +1 for you.

Yes, my "suspect list" was completely randomized, I wanted to get some reactions. And I got one.

He is a way too defensive for my taste. After such a shitty FoS he explains his actions and pressures me for explaining my reasoning - quite an overreaction, don't you think? It really smells like a scum who wants to figure out when he did make a slip.

Now, he may be just a scumhunting Townie, but none of his previous posts show any real attempt of this. All he says is "we should do X, don't you agree, guys?". I don't think we should lynch today, but I would like to point that out, hence my vote goes to him.

-vote Charles Leclerc

Also Mackandal doesn't pay much attention.
    So you admit that your "suspect list" was indeed randomized. What I showed to you was a reaction towards someone who made that list out of nowhere only on his second post. It's only natural that I would have some serious questions pointed towards you. I replied to your post because from my point of view, you were also suspicious to me. And I wanted you to clear my suspicions by posting your exact reasons of your readings on each of those people.

But what you are doing instead of that? Instead of that, you are just throwing your vote off based on my reaction. That does not make any sense to me. Unfortunately for you, my suspicions towards you are not cleared yet. Because you did not fulfill your promise.

You said "I will reveal it later. I still have some observing to do". How you can be town if you are not doing that yet?

8. ISO #258

So you admit that your "suspect list" was indeed randomized. What I showed to you was a reaction towards someone who made that list out of nowhere only on his second post.
    And your reaction was really intriguing. I made some random list in my 2nd post while not giving any explanation and you felt urge to defend yourself? If you were just scumhunting you'd just ask for my reasons - but you came with entire defence, even giving an example of your actions that may look suspicious. You are showing great self-awareness and I think there's a decent chance you are not a Town.

But what you are doing instead of that? Instead of that, you are just throwing your vote off based on my reaction. That does not make any sense to me. Unfortunately for you, my suspicions towards you are not cleared yet. Because you did not fulfill your promise.
    Yes, I'm voting you based on your reactions. Do you find it weird? Perhaps I should sheep on Anacona like you?

You said "I will reveal it later. I still have some observing to do". How you can be town if you are not doing that yet?
    While I was happy with your reaction I didn't want to reveal my secret just yet. This entire day was used for setup speculation and useless debate (mostly about Hedouville's pictures - great idea to distract people). I posted my list to get the maximum amount of reactions and explaining how it was created would defy that purpose. I revealed my reasoning just as I promised though.

9. ISO #259

hello i dont like sonthonax lynching charles since charles is one of my biggest town read atm.

if we dont lynch then if we do have jailor i would suggest you jail toussant because he requested a doc saying he is important and for requesting not to be jailed but instead mind melded in his #255

and i support the Anacona pressure so
    -vote Anacona

Oh and people stop bitching H-villes pics if you look closely there riddled with infomation

10. ISO #260

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Oge View Post
    Pressure =/= lynch. But by determining from the start that there WON'T be a lynch, there IS NO pressure. If you are such a pro as you seem to think, you would know this.
    You are pro-lynch today. With everyone else stating they wish to pressure someone, you state you want them lynched. You are covering your intentions with the sheep votes.

What could you possibly infer from a pressure on day 1? TPR's will hide their true role, as well as cult/Neut killers. We have 3 citizen claims already, but you want more? Why don't we all just reveal our roles for you, I dont think it would matter since you would wish to lynch any of them. Every time you post, instead of discussing the day with me or anyone, you choose to target or disavow someones idea. You have offered nothing but a vote for someone to die, or demoralization of any organization attempts.

Also, thank you for thinking I am pro. Duly noted.

11. ISO #261

You are pro-lynch today. With everyone else stating they wish to pressure someone, you state you want them lynched. You are covering your intentions with the sheep votes.

What could you possibly infer from a pressure on day 1? TPR's will hide their true role, as well as cult/Neut killers. We have 3 citizen claims already, but you want more? Why don't we all just reveal our roles for you, I dont think it would matter since you would wish to lynch any of them. Every time you post, instead of discussing the day with me or anyone, you choose to target or disavow someones idea. You have offered nothing but a vote for someone to die, or demoralization of any organization attempts.

i said something like the top bit of this in my #235 and lynched him he replied with your OMGUS

12. ISO #262

13. ISO #263

14. ISO #264

15. ISO #265

16. ISO #266

Quote Originally Posted by Napoleon Bonaparte View Post
    @H-ville.
    Stop fucking posting pictures. I haven't opened a single one, so you're not communicating with me at all and I rather you would... It seems like you're just trying to prevent any slip what-so-ever by just posting it in pictures and checking it twice/thrice/frice.
    Spoiler : Wisdom :

Spoiler : check-in :

I'm not against pressure on Anacona. Let's force him to talk. I'll post my readings later.

-vote Anacona
    Spoiler : Reads? :

Quote Originally Posted by Peinier View Post
    Oh and people stop bitching H-villes pics if you look closely there riddled with infomation
    Spoiler : +1 :

17. ISO #267

Quote Originally Posted by Peinier View Post
    now back to 5
    Peinier is totally Town, because he writes a lot. We get it. Now, please stop spamming.

Also I'd like to state that I don't like Hedouville's manner of speaking. I usually have no trouble with understanding his messages, but such way of communication is way too troublesome for everyone. Also it's a great way of hiding possible scum slips.

18. ISO #268

Quote Originally Posted by Sonthonax View Post
    Peinier is totally Town, because he writes a lot. We get it. Now, please stop spamming.

Also I'd like to state that I don't like Hedouville's manner of speaking. I usually have no trouble with understanding his messages, but such way of communication is way too troublesome for everyone. Also it's a great way of hiding possible scum slips.
    Spoiler : Hint :

19. ISO #269

20. ISO #270

21. ISO #271

Quote Originally Posted by Toussant L'Ouverturer View Post
    Everyone should post now how they think their behavior will change if they get culted. Be as honest as you can.
    Therefore cult will not want to convert players who revealed this information.
    All town players should reveal this so they are less likely to be culted.

When I am scum I lurk a lot.
    Spoiler : Behavior :

22. ISO #272

23. ISO #273

I'm done discussing this with you. You either refuse to understand what I'm saying or are pretending to; either way, it's a dead end. Investigate me if you want to waste a night action. Kill me if you want to feel like an idiot.

24. ISO #274

25. ISO #275

26. ISO #276

27. ISO #277

I do not understand the list of Houdeville.

What does the link between behavior and bad reason?
    Can you please tl;dr for me?

Please add a ? button on your picture for requesting explanation.
    Spoiler : Requirement :

Spoiler : Request :

Spoiler : difference :

Spoiler : TL;DR :

Spoiler : Advice :

28. ISO #278

Alright, even though Sontonax did not bring out his promise, I'll fulfill my own promise and post my current readings on everyone who is present. Don't miss out anything!

Alexandre Petion
    - Only 2 posts. Posts only in images. Basically he is a much worser poster than Hedouville.
    Anacona - Why this guy have not posted more yet? Just simply writing one-liners is not enough to escape our attetion. Something is dfinitely fishy with him.
    Baissou - Another low-posters who chooses to keep a low profile for reasons unknows. Worth checking first.
    Boukman - Made ony 3 posts, but will probably become more active later. Want not to lynch anyone today. Not sure if it's a town move or not.
    Capois LaMort - Started the day with trolling, but went serious later. Definitely a French player. Generally my reads on him are neutral
    Catherine Flon - She is one of the more intelligent players here and I really enjoy reading her posts. Definitely a pro-town player right now.
    Charles Leclerc - Yeah, that's me alright.
    Galbaud - Is he really a Citizen or Brotherhood of Steel Knight? He wants the Missionary to convert him, but I do not believe that directing the Missionary is a pro-town action.
    Hedouville - This guy reminds me of character Switch from manga Sket Dance, who only speaks throught synthezised voice in his laptop (call me an otaku if you want). But because of that manner he is impossible to read, even for me. I advice investigative roles to check him to ensure that he is not just fooling with us.
    Jean Jacques Dessalines - He contributed a good amount of inforation to us, so he is definetely worthy of being a town player.
    Laveaux - He is the literal ebmodiment of Wisdom. Do I need to say anything more? He is a good person.
    Mackandal - He is the second player who reacted on Sontonax's list. And made his 2 posts only after seeing his list. Dutifully noted.
    Napoleon Bonaparte - I know exactly the hidden meaning behind his picture and I can clearly say one thing: This guy is town. Don't ask me why.
    Peinier - Another citizen claimer. Specifically says that he is not jester - "if i was jester i would be much more subtle" Third cit claim in a row, even after Toussant said not to reveal any more claims.
    Port-au-Prince - His posts are not bad, but he fell for Hedouville's WIFOM provocation, so chances on him are 50/50.
    Rochambeau - The first thing he does is to join the pressure train on Anacona. Apparently chooses to to join our discussion at all. He can't be town in my book right now.
    Sanite Belaire - Started to behave rudely towards others at first but then changed his attitide later. But exactly because of that previous attitude I cannot clearly say that he is town.
    Sonthonax - His method of scum readings is different from what I've seen so far. Call me overreactive if you want, but I've never seen something like that before. I do want to believe
    that he could be town as well, but he needs to contribute to us something better than "random colors"
    Toussant L'Ouverturer - The fact that he claimed himself an important role calling for a doctor in his first post leads me to believe that he is not lying. Further more, he wants to ask mind melder for assistance. That is a good move so I'm not going to doubt his good intentions now.
    Vincent Oge - You might probably have a different feeling than I do, but I believe that this person is giving off the town vibes. He does the right thing and pressure those who would try to hide and lurk otherwise.

Also, Toussant is right, players can definitely change their behavior after being culted. Any of those green players today could be a cult member tomorrow. Unless Cult Leaders hit masons instead. That's what worrying me in this game, and is the primary reason why we should try a Day 1 lynch - to check out if we can detect scum slips early.

I think I should give a precaution to myself as well. If I would be converted by cult, and their leader is one of the reds/oranges on my list then I would probably try to drive you attention away from the leader and insist on searching for other cult/evil neutrals. But I don't believe that cult would convert me, especially now that I made my own precaution. However, I probably made myself a good kill target for then.

29. ISO #279

30. ISO #280

Alright, even though Sontonax did not bring out his promise, I'll fulfill my own promise and post my current readings on everyone who is present. Don't miss out anything!

Alexandre Petion
    - Only 2 posts. Posts only in images. Basically he is a much worser poster than Hedouville.
    Anacona - Why this guy have not posted more yet? Just simply writing one-liners is not enough to escape our attetion. Something is dfinitely fishy with him.
    Baissou - Another low-posters who chooses to keep a low profile for reasons unknows. Worth checking first.
    Boukman - Made ony 3 posts, but will probably become more active later. Want not to lynch anyone today. Not sure if it's a town move or not.
    Capois LaMort - Started the day with trolling, but went serious later. Definitely a French player. Generally my reads on him are neutral
    Catherine Flon - She is one of the more intelligent players here and I really enjoy reading her posts. Definitely a pro-town player right now.
    Charles Leclerc - Yeah, that's me alright.
    Galbaud - Is he really a Citizen or Brotherhood of Steel Knight? He wants the Missionary to convert him, but I do not believe that directing the Missionary is a pro-town action.
    Hedouville - This guy reminds me of character Switch from manga Sket Dance, who only speaks throught synthezised voice in his laptop (call me an otaku if you want). But because of that manner he is impossible to read, even for me. I advice investigative roles to check him to ensure that he is not just fooling with us.
    Jean Jacques Dessalines - He contributed a good amount of inforation to us, so he is definetely worthy of being a town player.
    Laveaux - He is the literal ebmodiment of Wisdom. Do I need to say anything more? He is a good person.
    Mackandal - He is the second player who reacted on Sontonax's list. And made his 2 posts only after seeing his list. Dutifully noted.
    Napoleon Bonaparte - I know exactly the hidden meaning behind his picture and I can clearly say one thing: This guy is town. Don't ask me why.
    Peinier - Another citizen claimer. Specifically says that he is not jester - "if i was jester i would be much more subtle" Third cit claim in a row, even after Toussant said not to reveal any more claims.
    Port-au-Prince - His posts are not bad, but he fell for Hedouville's WIFOM provocation, so chances on him are 50/50.
    Rochambeau - The first thing he does is to join the pressure train on Anacona. Apparently chooses to to join our discussion at all. He can't be town in my book right now.
    Sanite Belaire - Started to behave rudely towards others at first but then changed his attitide later. But exactly because of that previous attitude I cannot clearly say that he is town.
    Sonthonax - His method of scum readings is different from what I've seen so far. Call me overreactive if you want, but I've never seen something like that before. I do want to believe
    that he could be town as well, but he needs to contribute to us something better than "random colors"
    Toussant L'Ouverturer - The fact that he claimed himself an important role calling for a doctor in his first post leads me to believe that he is not lying. Further more, he wants to ask mind melder for assistance. That is a good move so I'm not going to doubt his good intentions now.
    Vincent Oge - You might probably have a different feeling than I do, but I believe that this person is giving off the town vibes. He does the right thing and pressure those who would try to hide and lurk otherwise.

Also, Toussant is right, players can definitely change their behavior after being culted. Any of those green players today could be a cult member tomorrow. Unless Cult Leaders hit masons instead. That's what worrying me in this game, and is the primary reason why we should try a Day 1 lynch - to check out if we can detect scum slips early.

I think I should give a precaution to myself as well. If I would be converted by cult, and their leader is one of the reds/oranges on my list then I would probably try to drive you attention away from the leader and insist on searching for other cult/evil neutrals. But I don't believe that cult would convert me, especially now that I made my own precaution. However, I probably made myself a good kill target for then.
    I mostly don't want to lynch since we got a very good chance of lynching a town person, would really suck if we lynched a mason or invest role you know?

31. ISO #281

32. ISO #282

33. ISO #283

34. ISO #284

35. ISO #285

36. ISO #286

37. ISO #287

38. ISO #288

Everyone should post now how they think their behavior will change if they get culted. Be as honest as you can.
    Therefore cult will not want to convert players who revealed this information.
    All town players should reveal this so they are less likely to be culted.

When I am scum I lurk a lot.
    if i answer this im at a very high risk of people knowing my com so i will not answer

39. ISO #289

40. ISO #290

41. ISO #291

42. ISO #292

43. ISO #293

44. ISO #294

45. ISO #295

what's the point of this?? if someone answers this now (honestly) and gets culted he will try to avoid this behaviour...
    If someone answers honestly and then gets culted he will have to avoid the behavior. I think it will be clear that the player is hiding something. This is why I think it is a good idea to say this.

We should also monitor closely players who honestly answer they will not change behavior if culted. This is pro town to answer so please answer. I will compile a table of answers later.

Please answer.

46. ISO #296

47. ISO #297

48. ISO #298

49. ISO #299

50. ISO #300

Letter from General Gray:

Paladin Galbaud,

I have taken all necessary actions and preparations. Rothchild ensured me that Liberty Prime will be ready in 2-3 days, just in time for our first strike. I need you as commander for the attack. You're the best one I have. Also Elder Lyons has accepted that the Pride assists us. I'm currently working out a detailed plan for the strike, which I will send to you ASAP.

General Gray

Order for Knight Cameron, Knight Peinier and team:

I need you to keep surveilling them. Gathering further intel about their equipment and weaknesses has absolute priority. There are just 2 days left until mission launch.
    Good luck
    Field Commander Paladin Galbaud