0 0%
  • Wei Jin

0 0%
Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 33 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,150 of 2338
  1. ISO #2101

Re: M-FM 19: Avatar the Last Airbender

Quote Originally Posted by Koh View Post
    Yes, thank you for stating the obvious. But that doesn't make my points wrong.
    It does, although, if, due to the evolved win condition, you win like a neutral benign would, meaning once TA is dead you win and then FF kill you and they win and both sides are happy, then it wouldn't prove your points wrong. Other than that, yes, it does prove your points wrong.

2. ISO #2102

Quote Originally Posted by Wan Shi Tong View Post
    It does, although, if, due to the evolved win condition, you win like a neutral benign would, meaning once TA is dead you win and then FF kill you and they win and both sides are happy, then it wouldn't prove your points wrong. Other than that, yes, it does prove your points wrong.
    I think the game will actually end with a fire nation victory if team avatar dies befeore the last fire nation member is dead.

3. ISO #2103

4. ISO #2104

5. ISO #2105

Quote Originally Posted by Wan Shi Tong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Huu View Post
    I think the game will actually end with a fire nation victory if team avatar dies befeore the last fire nation member is dead.
    Now you're putting words in my mouth, I never said FF could win with me. Not once. I did say that if there are two living TA that FF would win if they lynch Zuko because I can only kill 1 TA a night.

Huu, you quite adamantly claim to be TA. If that is true, then you should not fear me living another night. I can only kill you or wan shi tong.

If I kill Wan Shi Tong tonight, then get lynched tomorrow, FF can convert you the following night. Then you win as FF.

6. ISO #2106

Quote Originally Posted by Koh View Post
    Now you're putting words in my mouth, I never said FF could win with me. Not once. I did say that if there are two living TA that FF would win if they lynch Zuko because I can only kill 1 TA a night.

Huu, you quite adamantly claim to be TA. If that is true, then you should not fear me living another night. I can only kill you or wan shi tong.

If I kill Wan Shi Tong tonight, then get lynched tomorrow, FF can convert you the following night. Then you win as FF.
    You said it yourself. The freedom fighters wont recruit me as long as you are alive becouse then you might win after you kill sokka tonight, so if i wanted to be recruited then my best chance would be to lynch the last fire nation member. But i have confidence that zuko will find and execute jet tonight so im not too worried about beeing recruited at all.

7. ISO #2107

8. ISO #2108

9. ISO #2109

10. ISO #2110

Quote Originally Posted by Yangchen View Post
    Are you that retarded? Zuko is killing two people tonight and one of them is Koh. Get over him please and actually be worth something in the discussion.
    Hold on a sec. If Koh is lynched today, Sokka cannot die (unless FF have that killing role and a recruit after it). So then we just Jet-hunt and it's all good. Derp.

TA has nothing to fear from Zuko executing them since they'll win with FN/FF falling. FF should out Jet so that they don't get executed and screwed of a win.

-vote Koh

I'm pretty sure that's the most optimal plan moving on from here. Has noone else realize that?

Keep in mind game won't end til we lynch Iroh, once TA and FF are dead. And Zuko can easily find him through a failed execution (also the lolz on how much that breaks canon).

11. ISO #2111

12. ISO #2112

Quote Originally Posted by Pathik View Post
    Hold on a sec. If Koh is lynched today, Sokka cannot die (unless FF have that killing role and a recruit after it). So then we just Jet-hunt and it's all good. Derp.

TA has nothing to fear from Zuko executing them since they'll win with FN/FF falling. FF should out Jet so that they don't get executed and screwed of a win.

-vote Koh

I'm pretty sure that's the most optimal plan moving on from here. Has noone else realize that?

Keep in mind game won't end til we lynch Iroh, once TA and FF are dead. And Zuko can easily find him through a failed execution (also the lolz on how much that breaks canon).
    Sokka cannot die even if we don't lynch Koh today. We have a town aligned Jailor. How have you not realized that?

13. ISO #2113

-vote Koh

Once FN and FF are dead, damn acronyms.

Please correct me if I'm wrong anyone.

Logic:
    1) Koh dies. No more night killing roles except Zuko
    2) Sokka cannot be killed unless lynched (Jet would push for this)
    3) All incentives for FF to give up Jet. If you are TA you don't mind dying, if you are FF you mind dying
    4) Zuko will have double jail powers for at least the next few nights. Would most likely catch Jet before a large enough majority could lynch Sokka

Only flaw would be if combined with Iroh, the FF strong enough for a lynch of Sokka, but to gambit that and fail would mean insta-execution/lynch depending on whether they are Jet/Iroh. I see no incentive for any of you who are converted to not out Jet unless you truly do not know his identity.

14. ISO #2114

Quote Originally Posted by Yangchen View Post
    Sokka cannot die even if we don't lynch Koh today. We have a town aligned Jailor. How have you not realized that?
    Only if he uses one of the jailings on Sokka, but then he would not get encouraged for the following night. Then he would be locked down on Sokka, meaning cult would grow and eventually build a majority (possibly with Iroh) to lynch and endgame

15. ISO #2115

Only if he uses one of the jailings on Sokka, but then he would not get encouraged for the following night. Then he would be locked down on Sokka, meaning cult would grow and eventually build a majority (possibly with Iroh) to lynch and endgame
    Logically the cult would have killed by now if they could have. Js.

16. ISO #2116

17. ISO #2117

18. ISO #2118

Koh has been lynched.

Once a great general of the Fire Nation and heir to the thrown. Once a loving father and uncle. After the lose of his son, having been robbed of the thrown by his brother, banished and shamed by his Nation, and then finally betrayed and left to rot by the nephew who had filled the void his son's death had caused, Iroh was a broken man. Life comes from fire. Fire, from breath. And the Dragon of the West finally stopped breathing.

Koh was Uncle Iroh.

Night 5 ends at this time: https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i...ember+7th+2013

19. ISO #2119

20. ISO #2120

21. ISO #2121

22. ISO #2122

23. ISO #2123

24. ISO #2124

25. ISO #2125

26. ISO #2126

27. ISO #2127

28. ISO #2128

29. ISO #2129

30. ISO #2130