8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Re: Night 9

I think it's best to offer my side of this situation:

Let's say I refuse to shoot anyone and we get the last Cultist. We lynch the Jester and even if Khalid kills Montaron, Yeslick would heal it I'm sure of it. Worst case he will already have doused us and we are dead. Or the town is in favor of thinking Montaron did more than us which really isn't really true, atleast not or rather especially after we've given Korgan that fire. But I don't believe we can convince them of that. All situations are a loss in my eyes. We can't kill Yeslick to prevent him from healing the Lunatic kills because we would make ourselves top priority and we can't kill anyone else because that would make us trolls. Montaron is the only sensible kill.

Now let's say we get the Cultist this night and I successfully kill Montaron. Bam, we won the game. Let's say we don't get the Cultist. Well, we removed the obstacle and with a bit of luck I can convince them to end the game by lynching the last Cultist. I will check Ajantis so the pool of possible Cultist should be very, very small. There is the possibility of Yeslick healing Montaron as I think he considers this as an option to use his night action but maybe he doesn't think anyone would kill the Cultist. After all, noone has mentioned the possibility of us having a fire. Especially after I didn't tell anyone.

So this is my reason for shooting Montaron. Sorry I lied but I didn't want to have to discuss this with you. I also pondered about not telling you but that wouldn't be nice and after all I don't want to be a complete dick. Just a little bit.

14. ISO #14

Re: Night 9

Quote Originally Posted by FM Gorion View Post
    I think it's best to offer my side of this situation:

Let's say I refuse to shoot anyone and we get the last Cultist. We lynch the Jester and even if Khalid kills Montaron, Yeslick would heal it I'm sure of it. Worst case he will already have doused us and we are dead. Or the town is in favor of thinking Montaron did more than us which really isn't really true, atleast not or rather especially after we've given Korgan that fire. But I don't believe we can convince them of that. All situations are a loss in my eyes. We can't kill Yeslick to prevent him from healing the Lunatic kills because we would make ourselves top priority and we can't kill anyone else because that would make us trolls. Montaron is the only sensible kill.

Now let's say we get the Cultist this night and I successfully kill Montaron. Bam, we won the game. Let's say we don't get the Cultist. Well, we removed the obstacle and with a bit of luck I can convince them to end the game by lynching the last Cultist. I will check Ajantis so the pool of possible Cultist should be very, very small. There is the possibility of Yeslick healing Montaron as I think he considers this as an option to use his night action but maybe he doesn't think anyone would kill the Cultist. After all, noone has mentioned the possibility of us having a fire. Especially after I didn't tell anyone.

So this is my reason for shooting Montaron. Sorry I lied but I didn't want to have to discuss this with you. I also pondered about not telling you but that wouldn't be nice and after all I don't want to be a complete dick. Just a little bit.
    Its better you tole me now. while im sligtly against it personally but at same time it is fun to be an asshole. if anything i want to see the pissy face of cernad at end

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16