Register

User Tag List

Thread: Night 8

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Night 8

Anyways i am Korgan i am the duke and i am still town. I fear some hobo will shoot me tonight. So both of us gonna die together.

I was in heartwarder chat n1 with the prophet LOL! Good pick up Kivan.... So yeah. I remember how Valigay said that Haer-Dalis was such a strong town player.... If there is still a cult around get Haer tomorrow :-P

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

Just shoot a suspect. Do whatever you want with it. I don't think that Bhaal would slip something so easily, I'd expect one more Cultist to be out there but I don't know, I didn't do the math.

If you don't want to shoot Montaron then that's fine. I didn't expect you to.

And yes, Kagain is the one giving the fire out.

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

Quote Originally Posted by FM Fenthick View Post
    You realise you are going to lose if Montaron doesn't die soon right?
    Yeah sure, but it's okay, Montaron said he wants to go into endgame with the jester lynch to decide who wins. We are okay with that.

If you want to change that then you are free to shoot Montaron (but you probably don't care on a personal level anyway), yet as it stands we are playing it fair without forcing anything in particular.

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

Your recruits were town to begin with. I didn't have forget that fact.
    If you see that as a negative thing: Why do you? Harpers are town aligned. Help the Harpers as you would help the town and voila, you have created a scenario in which Harper recruits are not seen as a negative thing. It turns a weak Explorer into a powerful TPR and confirms two town players who you can trust if in need. Which town would say no to that?

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

Well to be fair it seems like the Bhaalspawn did more for town than you guys. What happened to the old good and evil situation. This endgame is really really awkward.
    Blame the host for creating such a setup. :P

And what he did more than us is arguable from my point of view. Imagine there being no Harpers vs there being Harpers. You get two very powerful town roles. You get two confirmed players who can collaborate at night (giving you the needed confirmation). I could add some more but they have not happened, as such arguing for that is pointless.

Now what we did specifically is absorb a conversion, confirm a townplayer (Aerie, who was suspected of being culted [other results not counted because they didn't have the same impact]), and we will give you a gun, which may or may not be useful but it's a gun nonetheless.

Montaron killed two Cultists and one Adventurer (Illusionist). Not counting anything else because Bhaalspawn have to eliminate themselves. Natural selection and all that jazz.

Anyway, this was not to influence your decision, this was to prove the point that it's arguable who did more than the other. Just because we can't kill directly doesn't mean we have been useless for the game.

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

I dunno if we are allowed to discuss COMs in this chat.. we are allowed in Harper chat, guess this is different. QQ

Who knows, we will all know after this game I guess.

You remind me of someone from Canada, but you could be literally anyone. I'm bad at finding COMs. Except Kagain's, that's too easy. But he doesn't try to hide that well anyway.

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

Well, maybe he is my soulmate. ;)
    I didn't try to find any COMs this game. COM searching is boring! I am a forum troll. You'll see later when the game is over. I have no idea who you are. Your age is between 17 and 23. That's all I've got.
    17 is correct.
    I didn't either but when something struck me.. like Yeslick when he posted his LW. Some hard breadcrumbing of his COM. Cernd just some guesses. Others? Meh, don't really know. Don't really care.

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45