Register

User Tag List

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
  1. ISO #651

Re: Day 6: The Silence before the Slaughter

Quote Originally Posted by FM Jaheira View Post
    I would be okay with that. Heck if Nalia targeted me I could get myself killed lol (If Contractee targets BH then BH kills them). She wouldn't give a crap if I use it differently since she's Neut. Or she could do Kivan since he's basically confirmed Town and isn't going to have a night action anyway.
    Town wouldn't want you to get the contract though... you are not on a lynch train for nothing.
    Either Kivan or me (since this plan is my idea) could get the contract and target you.

2. ISO #652

Quote Originally Posted by FM Coran View Post
    Town wouldn't want you to get the contract though... you are not on a lynch train for nothing.
    Either Kivan or me (since this plan is my idea) could get the contract and target you.
    Wait, that look a little suspicious to ask for the contract. Give it to Kivan since he's confirmed town and I am not (yet).

3. ISO #653

4. ISO #654

5. ISO #655

Lol. Eh, I do stuff like that. I post from stream-of-conciousness; if I think it, I post it. Idc if people think it's scummy, it's my thought process.
    Maybe that's why you're getting lynched right now...
    I don't want to waste a lynch like that (If you are truly explorer)

@Nalia - Give me the contract tonight so I can shoot Jaheira. If he's explorer you get your win and town doesn't waste a lynch

Meanwhile, town should lynch the Antagonist target. Making an ally immune at night in the process.

6. ISO #656

Day ends in a few hours, so it's probably best to keep on Jaheira, or we need to switch pronto.

That being said, Jaheira will in fact be used to detail things in the future if left alive (kind of the same with how Branwen is/was).

More on why we should ignore Branwen later, tomorrow perhaps

7. ISO #657

Quote Originally Posted by FM Kivan View Post
    I love how Coran, one of the more scummy players is asking for a contract:P

Btw, my day actions are submitted. I think you will be surprised

Or not.

Or WIFOM.
    I don't care how people see me. I may look scummy but I'm 100% with town.
    People tagged me as scummy because of my lack of presence ealier in the game.
    (Which I couldn't control and I'm still sorry for that)

If it mean that town doesn't waste a lynch, I'm ok with the fact that you, Kivan, get the contract and target Jaheira.

8. ISO #658

9. ISO #659

10. ISO #660

11. ISO #661

12. ISO #662

@Nalia - Give me the contract tonight so I can shoot Jaheira. If he's explorer you get your win and town doesn't waste a lynch

Meanwhile, town should lynch the Antagonist target. Making an ally immune at night in the process.
    If the previous contract was for an Adventurer, she needs her client to be a cultist to win. You say that, if you are given the contract, the BH will win: cultist slip?

13. ISO #663

Jaheira was the one that suggested that he and Shar-teel should make a student-master fake claim.

Why would a townie care about a fucking neutral claimer? If jaheira flips town then he is extremely bad. He is also bad if he flips cult, becouse he ensured that his teammate got lynched.

14. ISO #664

Eh probably. But I don't give a crap. I was FoSed for it on d1 (See Cernd's Cult accusation which was used by Garrick later on), but outside of that, my thought process has had nothing to do with my lynch. But the BH contract is unnecessary. I will be dead today. End of story.

@Monty: I shall await you in the afterlife.
    @Aerie: That hurt. That really hurt Look at that! THOSE ARE REAL TEARS GIRL!

15. ISO #665

16. ISO #666

Quote Originally Posted by FM Aerie View Post
    Jaheira was the one that suggested that he and Shar-teel should make a student-master fake claim.

Why would a townie care about a fucking neutral claimer? If jaheira flips town then he is extremely bad. He is also bad if he flips cult, becouse he ensured that his teammate got lynched.
    Mm-hmm. And yet you're allying with the Thief, the BH, and, iirc, you're open to allying with the Antagonist. Why? For the good of the Town. If Shar had been Student, it would have helped Town tremendously. For all you know Khalid's not Thief, just Cult trying to delay the opening of the IS, and a possible Antagonist could just be Cult trying to get Town points. Allying with Neutrals is risky business. I deemed Shar to be worth that risk and I was wrong.

No I'm not Lunatic. Wish I was though. Would be the most epic Lunatic win in history.

17. ISO #667

Mm-hmm. And yet you're allying with the Thief, the BH, and, iirc, you're open to allying with the Antagonist. Why? For the good of the Town. If Shar had been Student, it would have helped Town tremendously. For all you know Khalid's not Thief, just Cult trying to delay the opening of the IS, and a possible Antagonist could just be Cult trying to get Town points. Allying with Neutrals is risky business. I deemed Shar to be worth that risk and I was wrong.

No I'm not Lunatic. Wish I was though. Would be the most epic Lunatic win in history.
    Im more like enslaving them, But i guess that's kind of an alliance.

18. ISO #668

19. ISO #669

Lol XD

Also, the reason Shar was being lynched was cause she claimed Neutral and we had no other leads(Nobody thought her Cult except Branwen, and even then she was just like "Well, Shar's attitude changed so SHE'S CULT" no proof, no posts quoted, just that). And if you know me I hate that. I am all for siding with Neutrals so long as they can't backstab my team, and Student I saw as a manipulable asset (Sorry Shar but that's what I thought) who could be forced to take Town Master. There was more proof, in my mind, for her to be Student than Cult.

Really this is pointless, but I want my intentions known. As I said I am dying, and that is it. I refuse to stick around and be the go-to FoS for scum to derail trains. I need to like, go write up a post to put up before I die. Something funny or dramatic.

@Monty: LOL. You and your memes make me get stared at by everyone nearby when I randomly start laughing

20. ISO #670

21. ISO #671

Quote Originally Posted by FM Montaron View Post
    Either way.

Sorry Jaheirakun, but it seems that the majority prefers to go with the lynch on you. My hands are tied here!

I'll see you when I get horribly murdered in the following days. ♥
    That's what your ignition leading to an auto-vest is for, preventing that!

I'm quite sad so many are dead now, there are much fewer posts today than previous days

22. ISO #672

23. ISO #673

And so you all remember, we will be once again headed to the puzzle tonight, so we can either send me/a Bhaalspawn if we don't want to use it for a kill, or send someone scummy for a 66% chance kill.

Let's force someone else to try and figure out the right solution, then cult will know what it feels like to need to solve those hard damn puzzles heh

24. ISO #674

25. ISO #675

26. ISO #676

27. ISO #677

28. ISO #678

29. ISO #679

30. ISO #680

Except the death of multiple cultists from a Necromancer that was obviously siding with the Town.
    I would speculate whether or not you truly intended to side with the town... Sarevok seemed like a shot from the hip on N1, and I never would've guessed that Minsc was culted on N2 (that assumes that you even targeted Minsc, because you could've intended to douse Quayle for all we know). I think you were forced to side with us and you actually wanted to play by your own rules.

31. ISO #681

Lol XD

Also, the reason Shar was being lynched was cause she claimed Neutral and we had no other leads(Nobody thought her Cult except Branwen, and even then she was just like "Well, Shar's attitude changed so SHE'S CULT" no proof, no posts quoted, just that). And if you know me I hate that. I am all for siding with Neutrals so long as they can't backstab my team, and Student I saw as a manipulable asset (Sorry Shar but that's what I thought) who could be forced to take Town Master. There was more proof, in my mind, for her to be Student than Cult.

Really this is pointless, but I want my intentions known. As I said I am dying, and that is it. I refuse to stick around and be the go-to FoS for scum to derail trains. I need to like, go write up a post to put up before I die. Something funny or dramatic.

@Monty: LOL. You and your memes make me get stared at by everyone nearby when I randomly start laughing
    Hmm... if by attitude changed you mean streamlined Imoen into a failed puzzle solution, then false pretenses of trying to save her. I believe someone else had a hand in that..hmm could that have been. Who was a deciding factor in Imoen being sent ultimately instead of Shar-teel.

Oh thats right, it was you.

32. ISO #682

Quote Originally Posted by FM Nalia View Post
    FM Xzar. He refused to kill anyone, so I believed at first that he is the bard.
    I'm surprised no one really thought about this. If he is an explorer why would he decline the contract. I feel like if Jaheira isn't the prophet then he might be the prophet if he isn't the bard. Prophet would rather get a convert off than send the bh. Also Xzar lurks a lot and only votes the most popular target. He doesn't try to provide any good analysis.

33. ISO #683

34. ISO #684

Why should we try to solve the puzzle when we can't use the clue for anything? It's better to send a scummy person to die to the trap.
    I'm saying if we propose a cult member goes and solves it, watch the cult try to figure out the correct solution so a cultist doesn't die. Use it for information as well.

You are correct actually, so send me if you guys don't want the puzzle to be used as a lynch, or else send whomever is scummy with a 66% of them dying, since the Sanctum will be opened.

Unless another Thief is sent, but sucks for them if there's another ^^

35. ISO #685

36. ISO #686

Quote Originally Posted by FM Haer-Dalis View Post
    I'm surprised no one really thought about this. If he is an explorer why would he decline the contract. I feel like if Jaheira isn't the prophet then he might be the prophet if he isn't the bard. Prophet would rather get a convert off than send the bh. Also Xzar lurks a lot and only votes the most popular target. He doesn't try to provide any good analysis.
    Did he say it was because he wanted to role-block anyone, and was that person role-blocked?

37. ISO #687

38. ISO #688

39. ISO #689

Except the death of multiple cultists from a Necromancer that was obviously siding with the Town.
    You were obviously trying to find the other bhaalspawns. You got lucky that those guys happened to be cultists. You would probably have got yourself lynched if i didn't reveal you and i didn't want the town to waste more time on you aswell.

The cult is also less likely to convert you now that you are revealed to everyone and you will be forced to cooperate with the town if you want to stay alive.

40. ISO #690

Quote Originally Posted by FM Valygar View Post
    If the previous contract was for an Adventurer, she needs her client to be a cultist to win. You say that, if you are given the contract, the BH will win: cultist slip?
    Oh... I misunderstood the Bounty Hunter mechanic..

I though that the Bounty Hunter must kill a town and a scum to win. Not giving the choice to a town and a scum.

If I get the contract BH won't win since I'm town.

41. ISO #691

42. ISO #692

You were obviously trying to find the other bhaalspawns. You got lucky that those guys happened to be cultists. You would probably have got yourself lynched if i didn't reveal you and i didn't want the town to waste more time on you aswell.

The cult is also less likely to convert you now that you are revealed to everyone and you will be forced to cooperate with the town if you want to stay alive.
    Forced, unlike some of us who volunteered to side with town.

43. ISO #693

Oh... I misunderstood the Bounty Hunter mechanic..

I though that the Bounty Hunter must kill a town and a scum to win. Not giving the choice to a town and a scum.

If I get the contract BH won't win since I'm town.
    By the way, I'm not gonna lie: by far my #1 reason for FoSing you was your extreme inactivity (which you've tried to mask by saying that you've contributed more than you have, in my opinion). You have been more active today, so I could consider moving you from the red on my read list to the orange section. I still strongly suspect you (and I question whether you're contributing because I've called you out or not), but at least you're here.

44. ISO #694

I agree that xzar is probably the prophet if jaheira isn't the prophet.

Xzar wouldn't gain anything from completing the bounty hunter's scum contract if he could convert someone instead.

The bounty hunter would then be forced to give scums another contract and thus preventing the town from using the bounty hunter to kill scums.

45. ISO #695

46. ISO #696

I agree that xzar is probably the prophet if jaheira isn't the prophet.

Xzar wouldn't gain anything from completing the bounty hunter's scum contract if he could convert someone instead.

The bounty hunter would then be forced to give scums another contract and thus preventing the town from using the bounty hunter to kill scums.
    Reading his past couple of days he wanted Viconia lynched when it was between them and on day 2 he said it isn't so bad if we no lynch. Just don't make it happen again. He was in the room where they unanimously voted Eldoth to the puzzle knowing he wouldn't give an answer.

47. ISO #697

48. ISO #698

Quote Originally Posted by FM Branwen View Post
    Hmm... if by attitude changed you mean streamlined Imoen into a failed puzzle solution, then false pretenses of trying to save her. I believe someone else had a hand in that..hmm could that have been. Who was a deciding factor in Imoen being sent ultimately instead of Shar-teel.

Oh thats right, it was you.
    It'd help your case in siding with Town if you could stop lying. You did NOTHING to stop Imoen from going, I DID NOT want Imoen to go. Stop. Lying. I volunteered several times to take the solution instead of her but nobody wanted me to go, not even you. Not my fault. Don't even try to pretend that the blame for Imoen's death lands squarely on my shoulders. It doesn't. I've stated this several times before and it is the weakest most bull crap 'argument' you can pull to try and get me killed. I hope you have no delusions about winning this cause you won't.

49. ISO #699

By the way, I'm not gonna lie: by far my #1 reason for FoSing you was your extreme inactivity (which you've tried to mask by saying that you've contributed more than you have, in my opinion). You have been more active today, so I could consider moving you from the red on my read list to the orange section. I still strongly suspect you (and I question whether you're contributing because I've called you out or not), but at least you're here.
    I for one support the Coran contract. I said before, I've been FoSing him since I was a reserve. He lays too low and his posts are clearly just attempts to get town points. I'd try to get him lynched but it seems like there's a full queue for that, and nobody ever seems to leave the lynch queue alive in this town...

50. ISO #700

I would speculate whether or not you truly intended to side with the town... Sarevok seemed like a shot from the hip on N1, and I never would've guessed that Minsc was culted on N2 (that assumes that you even targeted Minsc, because you could've intended to douse Quayle for all we know). I think you were forced to side with us and you actually wanted to play by your own rules.
    Interesting. You're the first person to actually doubt it.
    Go back and reread their posts. Shame you don't have access to Minsc's posts in the puzzle chats though, hm.
    And yes; my curse target was Minsc, not Quayle. Obviously I can't confirm it, unless Aerie was on me that night.

And @Aerie: Trying to find other Bhaalspawns? On the first days?
    Are you high?