MAFIA CONTEST - BIG PRIZE - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
  1. ISO #151

Re: MAFIA CONTEST - BIG PRIZE

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    organizing it while the competion is going on=ban

after someone gets it legitly, raptor wont care if you have organized ways. if im wrong he can correct me but i think thats what i remmeber after talking to him about it
    This is my understanding as well. I really want to test my theory but we will have to depend on luck until it happens. I bet our winner will be some random that dosn't even know the forum exists and will be submitted by a reg player.

2. ISO #152

3. ISO #153

Quote Originally Posted by chessmaster102 View Post
    Ive seen a guy with this achievement and almost asked him about it, but I couldn't figure out who he was until the end of the game to realize he was the first dead player that left :P
    Probably a point-hacker :P

Spoiler : :
    FM XIV - Rapture : Denizen
    FM XV - Star Wars : Citizen
    FM XIV - FuzzyWuzzyTown : Doctor

4. ISO #154

So question.

I may still have it on record, but I'unno. Anyway, there was a game where some of us got it... but there were at least five Busdrivers.

That's probably not "legitimate" material, is it? This was just a random public lobby and the host went with this for whatever reason. I assume it's not, but I just want to confirm its legitimacy before I post anything.

I'll be happy to provide details if required.

P.S. And again, I will stress that this was a public lobby that everyone got points from. I do not want to be banned if it was not legitimate, for I have no control over others. And I do not believe any of us expected to get the achievement, so far was it from our minds.

EDIT #2: 10 BDs, a SK, a Beguiler, and a Godfather. So yeah, it's hardly a credible game at all, but I want to know if it seems authentic at all or not before I post it.
    Last edited by JoeTheSnoipa; November 7th, 2013 at 03:08 PM.

5. ISO #155

Quote Originally Posted by JoeTheSnoipa View Post
    So question.

I may still have it on record, but I'unno. Anyway, there was a game where some of us got it... but there were at least five Busdrivers.

That's probably not "legitimate" material, is it? This was just a random public lobby and the host went with this for whatever reason. I assume it's not, but I just want to confirm its legitimacy before I post anything.

I'll be happy to provide details if required.

P.S. And again, I will stress that this was a public lobby that everyone got points from. I do not want to be banned if it was not legitimate, for I have no control over others. And I do not believe any of us expected to get the achievement, so far was it from our minds.

EDIT #2: 10 BDs, a SK, a Beguiler, and a Godfather. So yeah, it's hardly a credible game at all, but I want to know if it seems authentic at all or not before I post it.
    Add the replay. 10 BD is legitimate. It's just not legitimate to plan actions in game.

congrats if you got it, delete it if ya didn't

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

6. ISO #156

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Add the replay. 10 BD is legitimate. It's just not legitimate to plan actions in game.

congrats if you got it, delete it if ya didn't
    Very well. I will try to get it uploaded.

I've never uploaded a SC2 replay to a forum, how do I proceed with that? Just go with the usual method of uploading to Youtube or is there a more direct way?

7. ISO #157

I've never uploaded a SC2 replay to a forum, how do I proceed with that? Just go with the usual method of uploading to Youtube or is there a more direct way?
    do go advance, attachments, then find the file, its location should be

SC2, accounts, the next file (random number gibberish), your id file, replays, multiplayer

then just find what you saved it under add it in and upload it and you should be good to go

this might be easier
    StarCraft II automatically saves replays, so if you forgot to create a named replay in-game, you can still find it. Unsaved replays can be found in \Documents\StarCraft II\Accounts\#######\#-S2-1-#######\Replays\Unsaved\Multiplayer (on Windows, at least). Make sure to view from a player's perspective in order to see the game in a replay.
    Last edited by ika; November 7th, 2013 at 03:24 PM.

8. ISO #158

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...to-the-Website

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

9. ISO #159

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    do go advance, attachments, then find the file, its location should be

SC2, accounts, the next file (random number gibberish), your id file, replays, multiplayer

then just find what you saved it under add it in and upload it and you should be good to go
    Thanks!

Alright, here's my submission.

If there are any problems at all reading it, please let me know. I will find out what's wrong, but it should hopefully be fine.

Also, I did not preview it to see if anyone at all planned with others to get the achievement, but I think it's safe. If you do see something, please let me know.

EDIT: Just for frame of reference, I was Cowboy Jesus. Since I did not live to see Day 2, I am assuming that it must have happened in that relative time-frame of N1.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by JoeTheSnoipa; November 7th, 2013 at 03:31 PM.

10. ISO #160

11. ISO #161

12. ISO #162

13. ISO #163

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorblaze View Post
    Gonna have a couple people look it over since I'm too busy to atm, and if they deem it legit I'll contact you about meeting up in game to distribute the prize.
    Perfectly fine. Take as long as you need, I'm a patient guy.
    "By the pricking of my thumbs,
    Something wicked this way comes..."

-Second Witch, William Shakespeare's Macbeth

14. ISO #164

15. ISO #165

16. ISO #166

17. ISO #167

18. ISO #168

19. ISO #169

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    I'm coming online from my hiatus to say CONGRATULATIONS. IDK how you did this but..you deserve a congratz :P
    Thanks haha. I think it was just pure dumb luck that scored it xD

Maybe I should make a commemorative badge for the occasion?
    That would be cool, but I'll leave it to others to decide if it's badge-worthy

20. ISO #170

21. ISO #171

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    I like to make da badges.
    omg dis is blastphemy. if i new there were badgis i wud've tryed much harder 4 this achuvemtn

22. ISO #172

23. ISO #173

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    It was literally just decided moments ago.
    sorry, i thought my spelling would be enough to show my sarcasm.

24. ISO #174

25. ISO #175

omg dis is blastphemy. if i new there were badgis i wud've tryed much harder 4 this achuvemtn
    sorry, i thought my spelling would be enough to show my sarcasm.
    You want this badge? *Places it directly on pants crotch for all to see* Come and get it

Also, I love the badge, fred. I will cherish it

26. ISO #176

You want this badge? *Places it directly on pants crotch for all to see* Come and get it

Also, I love the badge, fred. I will cherish it
    no i am anti-badge, but thank you for your cockffering.

27. ISO #177

Quick question. I'm not on my usual computer, on a different one, but I couldn't resist the urge to hold off on Mafia.

Now, the bonus points fired as soon as I entered the lobby. My question is this: if I go back to my other computer, what will happen? Will the points be transferred over to there, will the code fire to set me to 20k on that computer, or will nothing happen?

28. ISO #178

Quick question. I'm not on my usual computer, on a different one, but I couldn't resist the urge to hold off on Mafia.

Now, the bonus points fired as soon as I entered the lobby. My question is this: if I go back to my other computer, what will happen? Will the points be transferred over to there, will the code fire to set me to 20k on that computer, or will nothing happen?
    I have never herd of lobby points. I am very interested in this unless he is mistaken is what he is saying. Mafia points in a lobby is a real step somewhere..

29. ISO #179

do you happen to be joethesniper? i think i am in game with you....

i thought it was off when i saw you had 0 games played yet 20k points

but now i understand XD
    Last edited by ika; November 8th, 2013 at 11:34 PM.

30. ISO #180

31. ISO #181