SOPA is back. It's time to stand up!
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

SOPA is back. It's time to stand up!

SOPA (Stop Online Piracy Act) is back again after being shut down by the people in 2012. This time it has some new drastic changes to it that would all but kill pretty much any fun activities out there. We must stand up and rise against our government for this cause. PLEASE take the time to sign up and sign the petition AGAINST SOPA.

"Here we are in 2013 and again dealing with a portion of SOPA, this time the streaming of copywritten works is at the forefront of this particular law to be. If a particular stream contains any copywritten material of any sort the uploader and creator of said content can be found guilty and automatically placed in prison for years on felony charges."

Technically, this would put DR at great risk. Consider that there are copywrited tracks in the game of mafia, he could be in line for punishment.

Where do you sign? Here

This is the explanation of Sopa SOPA EXPLANATION
    Last edited by fred; August 24th, 2013 at 08:42 PM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: SOPA is back. It's time to stand up!

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    SOPA (Stop Online Piracy Act) is back again after being shut down by the people in 2012. This time it has some new drastic changes to it that would all but kill pretty much any fun activities out there. We must stand up and rise against our government for this cause. PLEASE take the time to sign up and sign the petition AGAINST SOPA.

"Here we are in 2013 and again dealing with a portion of SOPA, this time the streaming of copywritten works is at the forefront of this particular law to be. If a particular stream contains any copywritten material of any sort the uploader and creator of said content can be found guilty and automatically placed in prison for years on felony charges."

Technically, this would put DR at great risk. Consider that there are copywrited tracks in the game of mafia, he could be in line for punishment.

Where do you sign? Here

you have got to be kidding... i support SOPA, piracy is just like stealing, its a crime. get over it and do like everyone else respect the law.

same thing for DR, if he went on creating this minigame and didnt ask for copyright, its HIS fault.

6. ISO #6

Re: SOPA is back. It's time to stand up!

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post

Where do you sign? Here

my apolgies i meant i support SOPA for stopping online piracy. if they want to censor internet fuck them. internet i worldwide, its supposed to be a place where you say what you want.