Welcome to the afterlife - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
  1. ISO #151

2. ISO #152

Re: Welcome to the afterlife

The prophet was by far the best scum player until he decided to change his tactics based on the necromancer's targets. After that his choices became destructive to his own goals.

Benign neutrals are still classified as "scum" when it comes to deciding MVPs. Right now the bhaalspawn are all just bumbling around though, so I don't think any of them qualify for any kind of MVP.

3. ISO #153

Quote Originally Posted by Cespenar View Post
    The prophet was by far the best scum player until he decided to change his tactics based on the necromancer's targets. After that his choices became destructive to his own goals.

Benign neutrals are still classified as "scum" when it comes to deciding MVPs. Right now the bhaalspawn are all just bumbling around though, so I don't think any of them qualify for any kind of MVP.
    I disagree whole heartily. the Prophet decided that lurking and targeting active players was the best course of action despite three distinct FMs showing that lurkers are targeted by town. It is incredibly easy to survive by lurking and barely posting vs being active in the discussion and attempting to stall/save team members without being suspected {as an example}. When you compare activity and actions in the game as a whole and include the time frame that each player was alive it becomes painstakingly obvious that lurkers are lackluster players who demonstrate the barest amount of interest in the game. When your role is Cult Leader/Recruiter and you sit and lurk and watch the day for players who show intelligence and recruit them all you have accomplished is active lurking and letting others do your work for you. I do not know what classifications you are looking for in an MVP player but from my own personal experience lurkers are the least likely to get the acknowledgment. It does seem that the Bhaal-spawn are just sitting to watch the clock run down on both town and scum to find out who they want to side with, and with their current actions it is clear they are trying to run town.

4. ISO #154

Quote Originally Posted by FM Minsc View Post
    I disagree whole heartily. the Prophet decided that lurking and targeting active players was the best course of action despite three distinct FMs showing that lurkers are targeted by town. It is incredibly easy to survive by lurking and barely posting vs being active in the discussion and attempting to stall/save team members without being suspected {as an example}. When you compare activity and actions in the game as a whole and include the time frame that each player was alive it becomes painstakingly obvious that lurkers are lackluster players who demonstrate the barest amount of interest in the game. When your role is Cult Leader/Recruiter and you sit and lurk and watch the day for players who show intelligence and recruit them all you have accomplished is active lurking and letting others do your work for you. I do not know what classifications you are looking for in an MVP player but from my own personal experience lurkers are the least likely to get the acknowledgment. It does seem that the Bhaal-spawn are just sitting to watch the clock run down on both town and scum to find out who they want to side with, and with their current actions it is clear they are trying to run town.
    I can additionally tell you that if town had not targeted the players they did as early as they had, Edwin and Viconia and Mazzy {Your welcome Mazzy }. then Valygar would have been suspected far far sooner than he had at this point in time. Even now he is only lasting because town is not organized and Shar-teel got lucky downing a town to defend her when she claimed Student randomly.

5. ISO #155

Quite the contrary. The few reads we received from town players early on almost exclusively said they were convinced that Valygar was town and that they would eat their socks if he turned out to be scum. I agree that lurking is an easy way to avoid notice, but he wasn't inactive enough for people to not notice him. Why do you think he ended up in heartwarder chat immediately? While his activity was limited, he did seem like a voice of reason.

Mazzy's dodging the lynch can mostly be credited to her stalling with the diviner claim. She would've been lynched sooner if she hadn't, because this town was bloodthirsty and they lacked solid leads on anyone (hardly any post analysis or scum hunting). Mazzy effectively scared them enough with the thought of mislynching something important again after the cleric died. The lynch alternatives only came in the picture because they were made to look guilty because of their contradictions with Mazzy's words. Sure, she had some help/support, but her postponed death was mostly her own doing. It's easy to say she was an obvious liar with the knowledge you and I had, but in the end she fooled the town for two whole days with an account that was overall perceived as scummy before she took over. That's quite an achievement.

It looks like you're taking pride in your play as scum and that's fine. I don't consider your play MVP material however. Your daytime presence was fairly neutral (perhaps objective, but that's hardly a town tell) and during the puzzle chat you were uncooperative and quite scummy before you got culted, unnoticeable afterwards. The interview with Shar-Teel ultimately caused her to hang, and dropping hints that you were in heartwarder chat was what got you killed early. The necromancer just wanted to kill 3 people ASAP, he didn't care what faction they were on until Aerie forced him on the defensive after 4 cultists had died. I'd say your performance was alright, but not stellar. And in the end the consequences of your actions/choices didn't turn out in your favour.

The intention of the setup was for scum to start shining after the Inner Sanctum was opened, so their plans could unfold while they had to maintain deception and kill each other off while keeping the adventurers in check. It all played out quite differently with the mass murder of cultists on night 3 and literally ALL of the bhaalspawn claiming and announcing their allegiance to the town. I had sort of hoped that SaJana might go for an uneasy alliance with the cult while staying hidden, at least.
    Last edited by FM Ferengi; September 16th, 2013 at 08:11 PM.

6. ISO #156

7. ISO #157

Quite the contrary. The few reads we received from town players early on almost exclusively said they were convinced that Valygar was town and that they would eat their socks if he turned out to be scum. I agree that lurking is an easy way to avoid notice, but he wasn't inactive enough for people to not notice him. Why do you think he ended up in heartwarder chat immediately? While his activity was limited, he did seem like a voice of reason.

He responded to the events of the day in such a limited matter that he should have been suspected much sooner. The heartwarder is not the brightest of players in the game as he also took me in the night chat and I was scum as well. Most of his targets have not been the best of people, Quaryle as an example as the individual did not make any real use of the chat at all. These town players are not the brightest I have seen in the recent FMs. He may have had confidence in the few players that derped over and over within the day chat, as they actually did. And that means very little in terms of quality scum play. During the first or second day things are easily the smoothest of sailings for any scum player. You have to derp hard, like the first Mazzy did, to be targeted by townspeople. Im sure that each of the individuals who told you that Valygar was surely town told you the same of Shar-teel and myself {If I am doing my job right that is.}

Mazzy's dodging the lynch can mostly be credited to her stalling with the diviner claim. She would've been lynched sooner if she hadn't, because this town was bloodthirsty and they lacked solid leads on anyone (hardly any post analysis or scum hunting). Mazzy effectively scared them enough with the thought of mislynching something important again after the cleric died. The lynch alternatives only came in the picture because they were made to look guilty because of their contradictions with Mazzy's words. Sure, she had some help/support, but her postponed death was mostly her own doing. It's easy to say she was an obvious liar with the knowledge you and I had, but in the end she fooled the town for two whole days with an account that was overall perceived as scummy before she took over. That's quite an achievement.

You are correct here. Mazzy did do a good job in stalling in the small places where she posted. She lived due to the mislynch on Edwin, the scumminess of her opponets, and the small places where I put my foot in and made things muddled. I am more proud of my play at the time where I was alive vs the entire play of my teammates the rest of the game. I am not calling her an obvious liar based on knowledge I have. I am calling her lucky because she was an obvious staller and it would have failed if certain players did not do what they did during the time frame she was targeted in. Thats what Im saying.

It looks like you're taking pride in your play as scum and that's fine. I don't consider your play MVP material however. Your daytime presence was fairly neutral (perhaps objective, but that's hardly a town tell) and during the puzzle chat you were uncooperative and quite scummy before you got culted, unnoticeable afterwards. The interview with Shar-Teel ultimately caused her to hang, and dropping hints that you were in heartwarder chat was what got you killed early. The necromancer just wanted to kill 3 people ASAP, he didn't care what faction they were on until Aerie forced him on the defensive after 4 cultists had died. I'd say your performance was alright, but not stellar. And in the end the consequences of your actions/choices didn't turn out in your favour.

I was incredibly time restrained during this FM and it showed in the times where I posted. I was also trying not to be incredibly obvious in my COM so I posted less as that factors in. My daytime presence was the voice of reason and I played that to the tee. I spoke well and I spoke often enough on the things I did to ensure that when I spoke people listened. You may not accept my belief that I undermined the lynches on Mazzy with Viconia and others but that is what I believed happened. I was objective because that was the persona I enabled upon myself to ensure followers when I needed them. The interview I made on Shar-teel was in reflection of her own play during that day. She spoke often and she spoke well and I targeted her in the effort to allow her to plant seeds on misdirection or other wise and she wasted the chance. I cannot be at fault for her own misguided mistakes. I spoke about being in the heartwarder chat because it was asked who was in and I knew answering would gain me additional town points in the entirety of the game.
    Within the Puzzle Chat I was constantly called in to work and I had no ability to post during those times. I told the players as such and they accepted it because I had already gained their trust as a voice of reason during the day. I was not scummy to the people in that chat, as shown by our conversations and their own presented reads. Deaths were not often happening at that point in the game and the players I was pitted against were ones who had no trouble with voicing their true opinions. Additionally I was not uncooperative in the night chat, to my knowledge, as I did voice opinions and give suggestions in the minimal manners that I could. I even attempted to give and push for wrong suggestions and supported the volunteering of an AFK individual all without being suspected {to my knowledge}. Whether or not you believe this to be the case is something I find difficulty accepting. I agree with you on the result of my death, it was a miscalculation on my point to cross out the likelihood of a necromancer in the game. My actions during this game was entirely subtle and constantly in the shadows of other players who spoke out in terms that I desired them to speak in. Let me be clear here however. They spoke of their own volition. I only encouraged their follies. My point here is that I did far more than, I believe, you have taken notice of or potentially misunderstood, with respect that is.

The intention of the setup was for scum to start shining after the Inner Sanctum was opened, so their plans could unfold while they had to maintain deception and kill each other off while keeping the adventurers in check. It all played out quite differently with the mass murder of cultists on night 3 and literally ALL of the bhaalspawn claiming and announcing their allegiance to the town. I had sort of hoped that SaJana might go for an uneasy alliance with the cult while staying hidden, at least.
    I do understand here and I find myself agreeing with you.

8. ISO #158

9. ISO #159

Quote Originally Posted by FM Viconia View Post
    What do you consider to be MVP quality play, Cespenar?
    Anyone that visibly elevates themselves over the plebeians surrounding them in the game.

- Town & Scum standouts from last 4 FMs -
    FM 18- Cafarelli/Monroe & Mendez/Galloway/Donnoley
    FM 17- Jewelry Bonney & Dracule Mihawk/Basil Hawkins
    FM 16- Agahnim/Ceasar/Inspector Cluseau/King Arthur/Gandalf & Wolverine/Michigan J Frog
    FM 15- Magmar & Cubone/Psyduck

COM mentions
    Gerik/Borkbot- 3
    Clementine/Slaol/Damus_Graves- 2
    Auckmid/Nazzhoul/Apache/Burnt Eskimo/Boss/Vornksr- 1
    Last edited by Forum Mafia GM; September 16th, 2013 at 09:16 PM.

10. ISO #160

11. ISO #161

12. ISO #162

13. ISO #163

Quote Originally Posted by FM Viconia View Post
    What do you consider to be MVP quality play, Cespenar?
    I have a checklist/points list I will look at for anyone who stood out to me as a seemingly good player. If I think they might be in the running for MVP at first glance, I will study their behaviour throughout the game more thoroughly and fill in the list point by point, and from those results I'll propose my recommendations to Bhaal and discuss them.

For MVP of either category:
    - Active throughout the game
    - Dared to take a leading or strong supportive position in day chat (asked questions, made plans, etc. no thoughtless sheeping)
    - Managed to find out players' roles, alignments or connections between players through post analysis
    - Good choice and timing of night actions (bonus points for predicting movements from other players)
    - Good usage of last wills or death notes to convey information
    - Consider luck and reasoning as factors in the player's overall decision making (Reasoning being more MVP-worthy, even if wrong assumptions were made on occasion)
    - Positive overall impact on the outcome of the game for the player's victory conditions (winning is a plus, but not necessary)

For Town MVP specifically:
    - Managed to find scum using logic in setup & role mechanics & revealed night results, especially piercing other players' lies/uncovering impossibilities, or tricking scum into a trap
    - Managed to avert mislynches (bonus points if a successful lynch was made instead)
    - Managed to stay alive long if the player had an important but vulnerable role, without resorting to lurking (bonus points for using successful WIFOM to communicate)
    - Managed to draw attention away from more important townsmembers, making scum waste night actions (bonus points if citizen)

For Scum MVP specifically:
    - Managed a successful gambit / false claim
    - Managed to cause a mislynch
    - Managed to talk themselves or an ally out of being lynched or killed by the town
    - Actively took part in night chats, planning and decision making
    - Accomplished special objective as a (benign) neutral, or came close to succeeding
    The more criteria apply, the more MVP worthy a player is. I might add more points as I think of them. Players who shared their thoughts with the hosts, wrote detailed last wills or posted thoughts in night chats might be at an advantage because their intents and purposes will be more clear to us, but generally the players who do these things are the ones who are more engaged in the FM to begin with. And of course town players who theorycraft a lot during the day will often be less deceptive, so we can take what they say at face level.
    Last edited by FM Ferengi; September 17th, 2013 at 08:38 AM.

14. ISO #164

15. ISO #165

16. ISO #166

17. ISO #167

18. ISO #168

19. ISO #169

This places seems to have...ahem... livened up since I last checked in. Cool, I'll catch up.

I facepalmed when I saw his action submission.

Branwen did a good job of making everyone her enemy. She was originally trying to screw the town over with her lies so she'd get lynched, but will probably end up winning because a scum tried to look pro town by killing her.
    Whose submission were you facepalming? Valygar's?

20. ISO #170

Hn. Care to explain the reason?
    Sarevok was pushing aggressively for lynches with really bad reasoning. It was shouting "MISLYNCH! MISYLYNCH!"
    You were more diplomatic but fit exactly into my category of blending in and not really helping. I can't tell anymore what were the instances that raised flags for me (would have to read day 2 for that again). This is mainly based on day 2 because I was cult by day 3 and was a such biased and you didn't have that much impact on me on day 1.

21. ISO #171

I have a checklist/points list I will look at for anyone who stood out to me as a seemingly good player. If I think they might be in the running for MVP at first glance, I will study their behaviour throughout the game more thoroughly and fill in the list point by point, and from those results I'll propose my recommendations to Bhaal and discuss them.

The more criteria apply, the more MVP worthy a player is. I might add more points as I think of them. Players who shared their thoughts with the hosts, wrote detailed last wills or posted thoughts in night chats might be at an advantage because their intents and purposes will be more clear to us, but generally the players who do these things are the ones who are more engaged in the FM to begin with. And of course town players who theorycraft a lot during the day will often be less deceptive, so we can take what they say at face level.
    This is a pretty good list of criteria. I agree with more or less all of it. I was upset that I died to early this game. I usually survive much longer. Damn puzzles. Damn scum in my puzzle chat sending me to solve it.

I had so many plans... But alas. It was a fun experience, regardless.

22. ISO #172

23. ISO #173

24. ISO #174

Quote Originally Posted by FM Imoen View Post
    Afraid? Of little old me? Do tell.
    He replaced the word Vengeance in his clue with the word Revenge when he posted it during the day, in order to ensure people wouldn't be able to open the Inner Sanctum because they missed the proper wording for the phrase.. I reckon he was afraid of you catching him in the lie, since you were mostly on the ball when it came to spotting the actual inconsistencies (as opposed to most other townies who called players scum for posting legit clues).

25. ISO #175

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaal View Post
    Anyone that visibly elevates themselves over the plebeians surrounding them in the game.

- Town & Scum standouts from last 4 FMs -
    FM 18- Cafarelli/Monroe & Mendez/Galloway/Donnoley
    FM 17- Jewelry Bonney & Dracule Mihawk/Basil Hawkins
    FM 16- Agahnim/Ceasar/Inspector Cluseau/King Arthur/Gandalf & Wolverine/Michigan J Frog
    FM 15- Magmar & Cubone/Psyduck

COM mentions
    Gerik/Borkbot- 3
    Clementine/Slaol/Damus_Graves- 2
    Auckmid/Nazzhoul/Apache/Burnt Eskimo/Boss/Vornksr- 1
    I would add Apache to FM 17. I found him to be very accurate about a lot of things, even though he was widely ignored by the town.

26. ISO #176

He replaced the word Vengeance in his clue with the word Revenge when he posted it during the day, in order to ensure people wouldn't be able to open the Inner Sanctum because they missed the proper wording for the phrase.. I reckon he was afraid of you catching him in the lie, since you were mostly on the ball when it came to spotting the actual inconsistencies (as opposed to most other townies who called players scum for posting legit clues).
    Ah. I did have my suspicions about Keldorn being converted, but I was so busy during night 2 that I didn't submit my action in time (which was going to be checking Keldorn). And unfortunately after that night there were always more pressing targets for me to divine. Damn FM starting so close to my school. I think I could've gotten him lynched without even revealing after the failed Viconia lynch/Mazzy death more or less confirmed my innocence.

27. ISO #177

Afraid? Of little old me? Do tell.
    You were the only one able to expose my faked clue. Wasn't too worried about the thief as the little modification was actually helping him. I think it wouldn't have been a problem not to reveal the faked part of my clue on day 4. I might have come clear on day 5 though if you had not died.
    Qualye was my contingency plan in case would would reveal the difference too early.

28. ISO #178

29. ISO #179

Quote Originally Posted by FM Jan View Post
    At first I thought you were Ika, but your grammar is too good for Ika, whats your COM?
    What if I told you I was Ika but I'm hiding my COM with good grammar? :P Jk. I'm Madbird from Castle Varen.

So wait, what's this about Jan not really disguising himself? Safana posted here saying she was Jan o.0

30. ISO #180

Then I apologize. My play was not MVP worthy in this revelation. The most I have to hope for is honorable mention.

31. ISO #181

Quote Originally Posted by FM Jan View Post
    At first I thought you were Ika, but your grammar is too good for Ika, whats your COM?
    Jahiera trusted me and was doing a subliminal thing as ika. There's not a chance in hell that Jahiera was ika but I did think it for awhile.

Btw, Minsc I bet you were trying to help the cult but you forced me into a roleclaim far too early. Luckily, I knew what I was faking but I don't expect claimed neutrals to live long. You meant well but that wound up hurting. I knew a spy might check me, so I had to stay within my spy grouping and I had no good fake claim because we might no lynch at some point.

32. ISO #182

I really like Valygar's play here. Seeking the bounty hunter kill probably got many tossed off his back for being the possible prophet (he had to be). I also thought Keldorn was the mass murder given that both Minsc and Sarevok died and I knew they had a habit of visiting known cultists. I gave Valygar a head's up that he was likely dying for that reason which may have changed his play. I'm not quite sure.

As for my own play, we'll have to see how things turned out. I knew I wasn't making it to the end game, my goal was to take out as many towns as possible while getting the cult PR roles. Jaheira and Imoen died because of my manipulations (either get the clue and keep sanctum open or kill Imoen). That's pretty decent.

Jan was supposed to be the assassin, and I hope Valygar picked one up. Otherwise, all we have left is a graverobber.

Jaheira, sorry for playing you but I saw the town mislynching you and buddied you hard because you were a seasoned player. When you were doing gambits that would help me survive, I took it. Nothing personal.

33. ISO #183

Quote Originally Posted by FM Shar-Teel View Post
    Jaheira, sorry for playing you but I saw the town mislynching you and buddied you hard because you were a seasoned player. When you were doing gambits that would help me survive, I took it. Nothing personal.
    Whut. This is my second all-time Forum Mafia game XD I don't think I can really be called seasoned (even if I am pretty good ;) Lol). I really did get played though. I was trying to manipulate YOU in that little gambit by making it impossible for you to not take a Town Mentor lol. Obviously that didn't work haha. Ah well. Town really does seem to have this one in the bag with all these outed Bhaalspawn and barely any Cult left alive.

Oh and I shall hold a grudge for ALL TIME because of this. Just FYI ;)

34. ISO #184

Yeah, I called your COM on Day 1 :P

If we're choosing the "best of the best" out of the cult, I would nominate either Shar-Teel or Minsc. Shar-Teel played very well D1 (causing me to list her as my strongest town read). Her playstyle would be good for a non-cult game but she was liable to get lynched at some point, as she was a very attractive recruit target.

Minsc played well from what I recall, being the weakest of my town reads. He was pretty consistent in day and night chat, though I noted something scummy that I can't find in my notes.

Then again, by your checklist I cannot nominate any scum for MVP.

35. ISO #185

Btw, Minsc I bet you were trying to help the cult but you forced me into a roleclaim far too early. Luckily, I knew what I was faking but I don't expect claimed neutrals to live long. You meant well but that wound up hurting. I knew a spy might check me, so I had to stay within my spy grouping and I had no good fake claim because we might no lynch at some point.
    This is not true. You claimed in the journalist message completely needlessly. That is not my fault. You could have easily not claimed and still given out a good town message in the article. You cannot blame your own folly on me please. I just don't like shouldering blame that is rightfully others.

36. ISO #186

Quote Originally Posted by FM Keldorn View Post
    You were the only one able to expose my faked clue. Wasn't too worried about the thief as the little modification was actually helping him. I think it wouldn't have been a problem not to reveal the faked part of my clue on day 4. I might have come clear on day 5 though if you had not died.
    Qualye was my contingency plan in case would would reveal the difference too early.
    Oh, I see. You mean you were scared of my role, not of me specifically.

37. ISO #187

I would add Apache to FM 17. I found him to be very accurate about a lot of things, even though he was widely ignored by the town.
    I don't remember seeing anything out of Soul King Brook that wowed me in the same way most of these did.
    I even had to go check out who Apache had played in FM 17. Where as the names in this list were automatic based on observing them in the game. However, Mafia is about both roles and players interacting, so its not surprising others see different players or actions as more meaningful.

38. ISO #188

This is not true. You claimed in the journalist message completely needlessly. That is not my fault. You could have easily not claimed and still given out a good town message in the article. You cannot blame your own folly on me please. I just don't like shouldering blame that is rightfully others.
    I had no way of knowing you were a cult journalist. Not claiming in a journalist message should move a player up to lynch suspect number one. If I had known you were cult, I just would have said PR and left it at that.

Jaheira, you were seasoned enough to use your AV to fake a com.

39. ISO #189

40. ISO #190

I had no way of knowing you were a cult journalist. Not claiming in a journalist message should move a player up to lynch suspect number one. If I had known you were cult, I just would have said PR and left it at that.

Jaheira, you were seasoned enough to use your AV to fake a com.
    That is a very bad assumption to even assume to make. Even in the previous games there has been a very little amount of people who claim {NEEDLESSLY} in journalist messages and still maintain a pro-town look. Once again. Don't blame me for your lack of foresight.

41. ISO #191

42. ISO #192

43. ISO #193

Quote Originally Posted by FM Jaheira View Post
    LOL. Another 3 deaths in 1 night. Is this like, a trend? 1 Town 2 non-Towns every couple nights? XD
    I don't know, but I like it. Another Cultist is dead. The maximum number they can have alive now is 2. At this rate, town will have a guaranteed victory in no time.

44. ISO #194

45. ISO #195

46. ISO #196

47. ISO #197

Quote Originally Posted by Cespenar
    For MVP of either category:
    - Active throughout the game
    - Dared to take a leading or strong supportive position in day chat (asked questions, made plans, etc. no thoughtless sheeping)
    - Managed to find out players' roles, alignments or connections between players through post analysis
    - Good choice and timing of night actions (bonus points for predicting movements from other players)
    - Good usage of last wills or death notes to convey information
    - Consider luck and reasoning as factors in the player's overall decision making (Reasoning being more MVP-worthy, even if wrong assumptions were made on occasion)
    - Positive overall impact on the outcome of the game for the player's victory conditions (winning is a plus, but not necessary)

For Town MVP specifically:
    - Managed to find scum using logic in setup & role mechanics & revealed night results, especially piercing other players' lies/uncovering impossibilities, or tricking scum into a trap
    - Managed to avert mislynches (bonus points if a successful lynch was made instead)
    - Managed to stay alive long if the player had an important but vulnerable role, without resorting to lurking (bonus points for using successful WIFOM to communicate)
    - Managed to draw attention away from more important townsmembers, making scum waste night actions (bonus points if citizen)

For Scum MVP specifically:
    - Managed a successful gambit / false claim
    - Managed to cause a mislynch
    - Managed to talk themselves or an ally out of being lynched or killed by the town
    - Actively took part in night chats, planning and decision making
    - Accomplished special objective as a (benign) neutral, or came close to succeeding
    - Exposed PR's
    I like this, but in general I think the scum MVP is lacking this point. Maybe I'm biased because it was the main point around my gambit.

For those interested in the last will that got swallowed by the thief.

Quote Originally Posted by FM Mazzy
    The Last Will and Testament of Mazzy the Unlynchable

It was a good run, but the prejudice against me backed me into a corner, from which I could never escape, but I just want to reiterate my thoughts from the deception.

FM Aerie - Spy, she knew my role on day 3 was assassin despite the fact that many thought, I was our Hidden Cultist.
    FM Ajantis - Undetermined, in any role her intelligence is dangerous to us.
    FM Alora - Harper Guardian, I believe her and she must be the first Harper dead, remember if she recruits they get a Harper Paragon.
    FM Anomen - Explorer and/or Neutral he has no drive for self preservation, ignore him until the very end.
    FM Branwen - Easily convinced by logic, he was my first supporter. Keep him around.
    FM Cernd - Stubborn, not easily swayed, but I suspect Bhaalspawn, please don't side with him.
    FM Coran - Not very active, sheepish, could go either way. Deal with him at your own discretion.
    FM Dynaheir - Logical, understands the value of risk/reward, keep him around.
    FM Faldorn - Easily convinced by logic, he was an early supporter. Let him be.
    FM Garrick - Some messages hinted at him not being a PR, but it could be a trick.
    FM Haer-Dalis - Seems to be a bright player, conversion wouldn't be a bad idea, if not kill him.
    FM Imoen - Undecided, she was pretty one sided, but I can't figure out why, could be Harper Agent or diviner, be careful around her.
    FM Jaheira - Intelligent player, good candidate for conversion and/or death.
    FM Jan - Some seem to think he is a Barbarian, I doubt this very much, but if he is he is against us. Watch him closely.
    FM Kagain - Not much data, but he tunneled me, use your best judgment.
    FM Keldorn - Good puzzle solver definitely town, but he should be dealt with as he poses a threat, conversion or death would both be acceptable.
    FM Khalid - Tunneling me very hard, but his scum tells are obvious. I think you know what to do with him.
    FM Kivan - As with a few others, he can be manipulated, but he is a free thinker, use your best judgment.
    FM Korgan - Korgan seems bad, deal with him appropriately.
    FM Mazzy - Me Mazzy, since you're reading this I am dead.
    FM Minsc - Sheepish, you can probably control him, looks scummy might be worth lynching.
    FM Montaron - Actively lurking, neut or Bhaalspawn. He may side with us.
    FM Nalia - Not enough data, use your best judgement.
    FM Quayle - We already know his role, he will always have wifom protection, use your best judgment.
    FM Safana - The final Bhaalspawn, or the thief, as of now consider her on our side.
    FM Sarevok - I have already voiced my opinions on him, they have not changed.
    FM Shar-Teel - She revealed in our night chat that she has a secret, I was not able to tell what it is, but it sounded like she revealed it in the night 1 chat, she may have claimed cleric?
    FM Valygar - If i recall correctly he swapped opinions with the vote count, I believe you know what this means.
    FM Xan - Self spoken sheep, I believe he is trying to fool us as his other posts do indicate independent thought.
    FM Xzar - A cult if I ever saw one, but hes not on our list. O.o
    FM Yeslick - Lacking clear judgment, I think hes best left alive.
    FM Yoshimo - Overconfident, you can use this to your advantage.

A helpful suggestion up until I knew I was dead I did not look at our list, for any new converts, I suggest the same strategy up until the temple opens. Especially new players, this will help protect our identities.

A message to the Bhaalspawns.

I have created a list of bounties to help decided which Bhaalspawn will win with us, the one with the most points will be granted our assistance.

FM Haer-Daelis 100 points
    Spy 100 Points
    Harper Guardian 100 points
    Other Harper 75 Points
    Illusionist 75 Points
    Town PR 50 Points
    Explorer 25 Points
    Neutral 0 Points
    Other Cultist -50 Points
    Hidden Cultist -100 Points

The Real Face of FM Mazzy
    Last edited by FM Mazzy; September 18th, 2013 at 07:56 PM.

48. ISO #198

49. ISO #199

50. ISO #200