Make survivor get solo win if it is 1v1 with town
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Make survivor get solo win if it is 1v1 with town

My reasoning here.

With surv you can just autoclaim Surv d1 and no one will question it. Since the average save has only one neutral benign if someone else then claims a neutral benign, one will be lynched (Then the other if the first was not lying), because both claiming same thing.

The issue here is, neutral benigns being unknown is quite strong to scum roles, they can act like jesters, pretend to be exe to get a lynch, accuse their accusers of being exe, GF/framer can claim surv or amni if invested.

But none of this works with autoclaim surv, and honestly makes the game kinda dull. The goal of what I am suggesting is to give town a reason to lynch survs, as if it comes down to it they could be harmful to town.

This does kind of take away from the whole point of the role but I feel it would make it a lot more interesting in general to the game.
    Quack

Quack Quack

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Make survivor get solo win if it is 1v1 with town

Quote Originally Posted by Boss View Post
    then its not a benign.
    Funny cause it's true.

Only neutral evils win vs town.
    https://i.imgur.com/MuBx7.png
    Spoiler : Goremansir <3 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Goremansir View Post
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Is there any way to stop it from being auto claim? It is really stale to the game in general when surv just auto claims and suddenly neut benign is out of the picture along with a bunch of strategies for mafia

@sen, exe is -kinda- Anti town, normally it has the "Target can only be town"Option enabled. Perhaps this could be like that?
    Last edited by Fubby; August 10th, 2013 at 12:45 PM.
    Quack

Quack Quack

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

The issue is then if neutral benign is caught or dies you will be lynched no matter what if you claim surf, and if surv claims instantly, no one else can claim neutral benign without being lynched. Then if they really were the other is lynched, at no loss to town.
    Quack

Quack Quack

8. ISO #8

Well, that's my issue. But you haven't answered why you always trust someone claiming survivor.

If having a dead benign making it obvious that you're talking bullshit is your only argument, what about when you're actually a benign, just not a survivor?

Edit: Except when you're jester. in that case, you only claim jester and get lynched anyway.

9. ISO #9

It is my only argument. People who false claim surv get lynched eventually in almost all my games because other neutral benign claims or dies. I dont get your point about if you are benign but not surv. What are you asking?
    Quack

Quack Quack

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Fubby View Post
    It is my only argument. People who false claim surv get lynched eventually in almost all my games because other neutral benign claims or dies.
    I get lynched less than 50% of the time when I false claim survivor and someone spots it. I just clame some other bullshit.

I dont get your point about if you are benign but not surv. What are you asking?
    Amnesiac claims survivor. Turns mafia. Wins.

Or what about when the actual benign doesn't counterclaim and lives until the late game?

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

If it is proven you lied about being surv then you will be lynched, if its not its bad play.

So what about amni claiming surv, the whole issue is how surv get autoclaimed so much and removes mafia defenses. Surv and amni both work for this.

How often do you see a benign that doesnt counterclaim, doesnt die, doesnt get someone lynched (For exe), Doesnt become someone (For amni). Almost all of these are generally in neutral benign favor that reveal it. But if somehow it does happen then yes, a false surv claim -may- work.

But it is too unreliable to work very often. Most of the time the real benign will do something that reveals you.

Exe with option is anti town, surv with the proposed option would be no different
    Last edited by Fubby; August 10th, 2013 at 01:25 PM.
    Quack

Quack Quack

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by Fubby View Post
    If it is proven you lied about being surv then you will be lynched, if its not its bad play.
    I guess you missed my reply. I said I get lynched less than 50% of the times when my benign cover is blown.

So what about amni claiming surv, the whole issue is how surv get autoclaimed so much and removes mafia defenses. Surv and amni both work for this.
    No, the issue is that you think that anyone claiming survivor is automatically a confirmed survivor.

Whatever. Jaedong is about to play. Good luck with your crusade.
    Protip: Add two any randoms which can only be benign or evil. Forcing a single benign makes for a broken setup, not for a broken role.

15. ISO #15

You must play with bad people. Your cover gets blown and no one cares? Yeah, hence my point.

Your whole argument is based on people not lynching you when your cover is blown, which only idiots would do. False claiming surv will almost never work out vs decent players.
    Quack

Quack Quack

16. ISO #16