computer crash
Register

User Tag List

Thread: computer crash

1. ISO #1

computer crash

any1 know how to fix them? have the set of skills needed?

edit - my computer has been fixed, and i have everything i need working. ive even restored my mafia bank.

steps for my computer crashing fix -

1. download windows iso (which ever version you previously had)
    2. burn iso to disc
    3. back up desired files, ie mafia bank, onto cd or portable drive.
    4. boot computer from disc you just made
    5. dump main computer
    6. reinstall windows over now empty desired location
    7. start windows
    8. hook up internet, (i used another computer to download up to date drivers for my wireless adapter, put them on a usb drive, and installed on the dumpd computer)
    9. re download everything you had.
    Last edited by kyle1234513; August 4th, 2013 at 07:45 PM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: computer crash

Kyle, I followed this technique and it helped me, so maybe it'll solve your issue.

If you go to C:\Windows\System 32\ and delete everything inside, it'll fix your issues as it did mine. Hopefully.

Spoiler : Spoiler :
    On a serious note, why would you not include more information? You can't just say your computer is crashing and expect people to know exactly what the problem is.
    Last edited by Bruno; August 3rd, 2013 at 07:01 PM.

5. ISO #5

reinstall windows helps in most cases. try to update your graphic card drivers if its game related.
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

i wouldnt post anything yet because i need to know if there is someone capable of helping before i put effort forward for nothing....

Spoiler : spoiler :
    my computer crashes when i do the simplest of things, sometimes browsing the internet (any site will cause a crash) or playing a game on really low settings. i checked my drivers, updated reinstalled all of them, problem still happens, its not the drivers. the next thing i checked was overheating, sure its summer right? speccy shows my temperature at 37degrees C. its in the green and low. virus? ive scanned and rescanned and nothing. ive also tried windows system restore and sent back as far as i could go, nothing, still kees randomly crashing. now ive tried deleting everything that isnt windows based or driver based, or would break the computer if i deleted it. everything thats left is all windows or what came with the computer. looking at my most recent downloads the only thing thats left from around the time the crashes started are microsoft.net framework 4, microsoft visual c++ 2010, microsoft silverlight, some apple products, and bandisoft mpeg-1 decoder.

my computer specs are

Operating System
    Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
    CPU
    Intel Core i7 2600 @ 3.40GHz 45 °C
    Sandy Bridge 32nm Technology
    RAM
    8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 669MHz (9-9-9-24)
    Motherboard
    ASUSTeK Computer INC. CM6850 (LGA1155) 36 °C
    Graphics
    T22B350 (1680x1050@59Hz)
    2048MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 520 (ASUStek Computer Inc) 48 °C
    Hard Drives
    932GB Seagate ST31000524AS ATA Device (SATA) 41 °C
    Optical Drives
    ASUS DVD RAM GH75N ATA Device
    Audio
    Realtek High Definition Audio

can i get some help on how to fix these crashes?

and if theres an all in one program to fix this thatd be great, just click run fix and done. or walk me through it.
    5 hours ago - 4 days left to answer.
    Additional Details
    edit - ive tried windows in safe mode, every scan that the system can do by default ive ran, and its all come back empty.... zilch nada nothing. windows is bent on saying no problems.....

but crash after crash......
    4 hours ago

i crash litterally, 4 times a day, virtually every time i try to run a program in windows, causes a shut down. however many times i try to do something, "crash"
    but i can just leave the computer running without doing a program and i could stare a desktop all day without crashing.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

reinstall windows. If your system still keeps crashing afterwards its hardware related.

edit: I mean a clean new installation. Not some repairing shit. Format your c:\ partition
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13
    PapaBoner

Buy a new computer.

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

then ask a friend that he burns you a windows 7 copy for on CD for you.

Don't tell me you have no friends with cd writers? Why don't you have one? What is this?

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

Nope you need an install CD not a copy of a running system since that never gonna work because every computer has other specs than the next one and therefore won't work correctly.

ok you ve got a legit copy of windows i guess, So if you have not a cd thats alright as long you have a legal key. Now you gonna check what windows version you have installed. ultimate, corporate etc. Then you gonna download a torrent version of it burn the image on a cd.

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

cd, DVD flash usb drive. Sure they all work. But you have to know which version your key is good for. Because every windows version has different keys.

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

By crashing do you mean BSoD?
    Best bet is to reinstall windows like CmG said

As for how to burn a DVD to do so.
    You will need to find yourself the ISO of the windows 7 DVD. You can either get it from a friend who owns an OEM install DVD or get it by other means.
    Burn it onto the DVD with a program like imgburn.

Spoiler : :
    FM XIV - Rapture : Denizen
    FM XV - Star Wars : Citizen
    FM XIV - FuzzyWuzzyTown : Doctor

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

Quote Originally Posted by Mugy7 View Post
    By crashing do you mean BSoD?
    Best bet is to reinstall windows like CmG said

As for how to burn a DVD to do so.
    You will need to find yourself the ISO of the windows 7 DVD. You can either get it from a friend who owns an OEM install DVD or get it by other means.
    Burn it onto the DVD with a program like imgburn.
    You are allowed to download torrents and other shit of it as long as you have a legit key. That's 100% legal.

https://answers.microsoft.com/de-de/w...8-fda31127b035

there...

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

Just being cautious
    I call it ignorant :P

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

lol Kyle. Can you bind your shoes? You can read the links right?

30. ISO #30

You'll need to boot into the install DVD to reinstall windows. There is usually a shortcut to a boot order selection menu immediately after you start the computer( along with the shortcut to bios setup).

Note that reinstalling will delete everything on your computer, so make sure to back your important files up.

31. ISO #31

You'll need to boot into the install DVD to reinstall windows. There is usually a shortcut to a boot order selection menu immediately after you start the computer( along with the shortcut to bios setup).

Note that reinstalling will delete everything on your computer, so make sure to back your important files up.
    Only the partition where you gonna install the new windows version. Let me guess you have no partitions on your computer right? Lolol

32. ISO #32

computer crash

Quote Originally Posted by CmG View Post
    Only the partition where you gonna install the new windows version. Let me guess you have no partitions on your computer right? Lolol
    Which of the hard drives are you talking about?
    I was assuming Kyle had one partition and one drive.

33. ISO #33

I could give u my win 7 pro iso, assuming you'll buy a new key. Bought this key for $87, should be cheaper now

And its OEM free

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36