Windows 7 or Windows 8
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Windows 7 or Windows 8

For the purposes of gaming.
    Which is better?
    Thanks.
    And if I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on...
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FMXV: Jester: Win/MVP SFM-Borderlands: Witch: Win M-FM Blazer's Experiment: Subject 8, Sheriff/Infected (Lose) M-FM Nasty Rumors/Treasure Town: Skuntank, Blackmailer (Lose)

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Windows 7 or Windows 8

"I think Windows 8 is a catastrophe for everyone in the PC space. I think we’ll lose some of the top-tier PC/OEMs, who will exit the market. I think margins will be destroyed for a bunch of people. If that’s true, then it will be good to have alternatives to hedge against that eventuality."
    -Gabe Newell

I think this should sum up most gamer's views on Windows 8.

4. ISO #4

Still running xp 32 :-p. Some of my hardware is not compatible with 7 which is a shame otherwise i would run 7. 8 is garbage.
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

5. ISO #5

Windows 8 : A tablet PC version of Windows 7.
    We are opposed to the line of compromise with imperialism. At the same time, we cannot tolerate the practice of only shouting against imperialism, but, in actual fact, being afraid to fight it. Kim Il Sung
    [CENTER]S-FM: Bus Drivers, S-FM: Trust, S-FM: Double Killers, S-FM: Double Killers Too, S-FM: Heart of the Swarm [COLOR="#FF0000"]HOST[SIZE=1]

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead View Post
    Windows 8 is faster. I still use Windows 7 though because Windows 8 is fucking terrible, even after all that shit to bring back the start button.
    All I can say to this is....install Classic Shell.... I've used it to bring back my Windows XP feel I love so much.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15