• YES

0 0%
  • NO

1 33.33%
  • SOMETIMES

2 66.67%
  1. ISO #1

Post Mass Murderer and you

The mass murderer is rare these days but what do when you get i shall tell u

Step 1) when your a mass murderer never target yourself say X says he is gonna check you most people take that as a easy kill it is not a cue to target yourself you will get lynched no matter what.only ever target yourself night 1 when last wills are not made

step 2) listen in to what the town say so once again X says he is going to check Y but a doc will also be on him so you can spree at Y house getting 3 easy kills but remember town will never say this if mm is a fixed role so dont get your hopes up.

step 3) when claiming a role think out of the box of mm and veteran of course if vet is in play you can but i think these are a perfect example say you target Y and Y is gf you can say your invest/sheriff and get the gf killed earning the towns trust or claim surv and just survive but make sure there is a neut in play.

step 4) lastly a few heavy mm targets are night 1 spree at 1 house he is a big target and night 2 15/14 these are very big finally spammers and trollers spammers you will get a mother load of kills.

so there my 4 steps of a good mm if you find this useful in anyway or not useful reply and give me feedback.
    Last edited by Hypersniper; May 25th, 2013 at 07:27 AM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Mass Murderer and you

I rarely get Mass Murderer.
    We are opposed to the line of compromise with imperialism. At the same time, we cannot tolerate the practice of only shouting against imperialism, but, in actual fact, being afraid to fight it. Kim Il Sung
    [CENTER]S-FM: Bus Drivers, S-FM: Trust, S-FM: Double Killers, S-FM: Double Killers Too, S-FM: Heart of the Swarm [COLOR="#FF0000"]HOST[SIZE=1]

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Hypersniper View Post
    yes thats what i mean but what do you do when u do get it
    I locate the Survivor.

If I can't kill the guy, I might as well make everyone think he's a Witch.
    Quote Originally Posted by MintBerry Crunch View Post
    I think the deadliest is Spy, he is next to you at night and you don't even know it, give him some piano wire and he is an assassin.

7. ISO #7

When I'm Mass Murderer, I always either target myself across the entire game to make me "un-investigative" and pray luck, or I always target the guy with the most attractive names. I once racked up 6 kills in first night because of someone using an offensive name + color.

I also tend to claim roles that are illogical for mass murderers as long the roles are possible.