Sometimes Jester is too easy
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: Sometimes Jester is too easy

my best jester win was I accuse someone of being arson day 2, they lynch him, hes godfather, *I facepalm* I call out some liar survivor(im jester afterall and theres only 1 benign), I call him mafia, he turns out to be the real arson, now on day 4, I random accuse a maf again, calling him maf, town continues to follow me and lynch him. they hang him, hes maf. night 4 I annoy a random person. I openly claim jester on day 5 and ask to be hung. town puts me up and guilties me. by far my greatest personal achievement in mafia.

I totally agree that jester is super easy to win with.
    Last edited by kyle1234513; May 14th, 2013 at 06:18 PM.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    Its kinda boring when youre jester, you got your win early and have to sit there til the end
    So recently i been trying to get the last laugh
    that's what I was trying for. but I got lynched d1.
    Once, I -suicided as SK on the last night to get Epic Fail, but forgot Jester got lynched day 2-3 lol. Damn Jester managed to get me even after he died.

7. ISO #7

I named myself Justin Bieber. I flipped Jester. I was attacked at night and saved by a BG. The GF was dead and the BG clearly stated who he protected, practically confirming I wasn't Mafia. Yet a Sheriff comes in and says he got a guilty on me and gets me lynched. That night the Sheriff chokes on karma and dies from Jester grief, turning out to be a real Sheriff, who claimed he had a guilty on an Arsonist yet got me lynched cause "Justin Bieber is a fag". He also didn't leave the Arsonist in his last will, as it was filled with "JUSTIN BIEBER IS A FAGGOT!"

The Arsonist later won the game.
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

good thread! lots of laughs XD

but yeah on the Jester's Wiki page it says:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester's Wiki Page
    The Jester earns more points by being lynched later on in the game
    something to keep in mind when your talking about easy Jester wins ^^;

the good Jesters are the ones that get lynched late game!

Wiki User: Deantwo

the SC2Mafia Wiki is my playground!
    Spoiler : FM History :

FM18: Bushwalter (Drug Dealer)

10. ISO #10

One time I started a game, and suddenly I was short on time because I had to leave for an errand. I named myself Justin Bieber in hope for an early death (I never quit until I'm dead). Got the Jester card and survived N1. Didn't do much D2. They trialed me (I'm Bieber, after all), I didnt say a word. They asked "role lw?" and i said Jester. No one were annoyed so they didn't buy it. Got 9 or 10 guilties. Perfect role for the name.

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by Deantwo View Post
    good thread! lots of laughs XD

but yeah on the Jester's Wiki page it says:

something to keep in mind when your talking about easy Jester wins ^^;

the good Jesters are the ones that get lynched late game!

I agree, although sometimes it's kind of hard to get a late game win as jester.

It often happens to me that I try to random lynch someone mid game and it turns out to be mafia/scum. Then the other scum will attack me and I'll either die at night or survive until the end because I have docs on me.

Sometimes they won't believe you even if you claim jester and ask for a mercy lynch, once the town has a sure victory. '

So yeah, it's more rewarding (and fun!) to get a late jester win, but the more you wait, the harder it gets.

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral View Post
    Dat sheriff. I would have done the same thing.
    As it should be, hard to survive mafia at night till the later nights. Getting the Last Laugh is just priceless
    I won mine in a game with 1 godfather and 1 doctor. I convinced town I was a citizen and they did not lynch. The doc knew I was the jester and he said he was a survivor who would vote with mafia. From that point on I just acted like he was a bad survivor for helping mafia and not town. GF guiltied me alone and shot the doc that night. Priceless victory.

Though it's also fun to win early in the game. I had a game where I claimed on day 1 #6 would get killed by a serial killer that night. Lucky there was a serial killer who would do this for me. Town immediatly voted me after 1 points out I said that. Sometimes you just need to get it over with ASAP

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18