Minecraft Server Superthread: Read This First!
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Minecraft Server Superthread: Read This First!

This thread contains all the important info about the Minecraft server.

Server IP: 192.30.161.96

Instructions:
    1) Download the technic launcher
    https://www.technicpack.net/download/

2) Run the technic launcher and select Tekkit in the left-hand box.

3) Connect to the server (IP above)

4) Play!

Server Rules:
    We're pretty casual about rules. That said, here are a few guidelines to help you not get banned.

1) Don't go crazy on griefing. If I get complaints about you, I will punish accordingly. Do NOT grief the spawn.

2) Do not ask for creative. Asking for creative will get you kicked.

3) Do not ask for op. Asking for op will get you kicked.

4) If I catch you hacking, I will ban.

5) Don't spam. If I get complaints about you spamming, I'll just remove your ability to chat entirely.

Forum Rules:
    These rules apply specifically to this forum.

1) Keep the offensive language to a minimum

2) Don't talk about non-MC related things.

3) General board rules also apply

4) Put server suggestions in the Suggestions subforum.

Server Information:

This server uses a variety of mods and plugins to create a better experience for our users.

Mods are player-created additions to the vanilla Minecraft game. In order to use a mod, it must be installed by both the user and the server. Our server uses the Technic platform to launch mods; all the user has to do is download the Technic Launcher, select "Tekkit," and click Launch.

Plugins are essentially server-sided mods that do not add actual content to the game (like new blocks) but rather add other useful features, like server commands. They can help you to protect your chests, teleport around the world, or chat with other players. Anyone who connects to the server can use a plugin without having to install it; you just connect to the server normally and you're good to go!

To learn more about the modpack that this server uses, follow this link.

2. ISO #2

Re: Minecraft Server Superthread: Read This First!

Mod and Plugin Table:

The table below details every mod and plugin that our server uses. The "Category" column lists whether the entry is a mod or a plugin. "Name" tells you the name of the mod or plugin. "Info" tells you the basics about what the mod or plugin adds to the game, and has links to sites that will help you understand how to get started with the mods.

3. ISO #3

Re: Minecraft Server Superthread: Read This First!

Command Reference:

The table below details every command available to standard users. If your prefix is "Member," you will be able to use these commands. Some commands can only be used in certain parts of the Minecraft world; for example, you cannot use teleportation commands in a Mystcraft Age.

"Category" lets you know what plugin the command belongs to. "Trigger" tells you the base command (the part after the "/" symbol). "Info" tells you what the command does. "Syntax" shows you exactly how to format the command to get the desired result

You can get in-game help by using the "/help" command.

NOTE: This currently only has Essentials commands. I will add in commands for LWC and Factions at a later time.