Thread: Marshall...LOL

1. ISO #1

Cool Marshall...LOL

DAT MARSHALL
    Everytime a marshall comes and just -lynch
    and DAT EPIC MUSIC which i want to know Plays i just ROFLMAO ITS DAT FUNNY
    it needs balancing tho... but its really troll
    Most games the random lynching hit mafia lol idk why
    oh and if theres no lynch+but thrers discussion day 1 marshall can -lynch and reveal but theres no lynching so pls fix

1 game my name was troll cause i was gonna type spongebob squarepants after someone typed squidward tentacles but there wasnt enuf space then i got Marshall then i was like TROLOLOL then i type -lynch day 1 nth happened wasted it then day 2 TROLOOL random lynch ended up 2 of the mafia and 1 sk died LOL and that music sent everyone ROFLMAOing especially as my name was troll and they were like LOL cause my name is troll and im trolling and still ended up kiloling maf and sk ended up the rest couldnt play well and lost to arson,

2. ISO #2

Re: Marshall...LOL

Congratulations, you have been successfully brainwashed by the glorious Democratic People's Republic of Korea.
    Glory to President Kim Il-Sung!
    Please encourage further advancement of our plans by putting a marshall into your save.

Spoiler : :
    FM XIV - Rapture : Denizen
    FM XV - Star Wars : Citizen
    FM XIV - FuzzyWuzzyTown : Doctor

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

This was pathetic when I first heard it in-game.
    We are opposed to the line of compromise with imperialism. At the same time, we cannot tolerate the practice of only shouting against imperialism, but, in actual fact, being afraid to fight it. Kim Il Sung
    [CENTER]S-FM: Bus Drivers, S-FM: Trust, S-FM: Double Killers, S-FM: Double Killers Too, S-FM: Heart of the Swarm [COLOR="#FF0000"]HOST[SIZE=1]

5. ISO #5

The first time I heard this music, I got lynched....

I knew I should be head to the land of great Britain.
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

6. ISO #6

LoL @ Anthem. That's awesome.

Marshal is balanced by town. Usually they turn into mindless sheep that lynch whomever he puts up .. it's the town's fault, not his.

In other news, the other day I managed to announce -lynch when town started voting me up .. unfortunately the evil roles hit me before people could cancel. However, that clued the town in, and they got the Godfather, Arsonist, and Mafioso that day after I hung.

So "Fail Noob Marshal" won the game for town. ;-)

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Mugy7 View Post

Congratulations, you have been successfully brainwashed by the glorious Democratic People's Republic of Korea.
    Glory to President Kim Il-Sung!
    Please encourage further advancement of our plans by putting a marshall into your save.
    I KNEW I HEARD THAT SONG SOMEWHERE...I always called Marshall music "Communism music". Communists have a good taste in music though.

R.I.P Great leader Kim il-Sung and Dear leader Kim Jong-il! May Kim lil-Dong prosper North Korea!

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by DTZeratul View Post
    Can donation be made by game cards? or something that doesnt require a CARD(online payment)
    IIRC .. 7-11s and such sell Paypal cards with various amounts .. you can use those (since donations are through Paypal). Or get a prepaid visa or whatnot, tie that to a Paypal account.

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by Necroplant View Post
    The way Marshall doles out justice is similar to North Korean mass-executions. The failors fill the role of the death camps.

The vigilante represents the North Korean army. Can't even find his gun on night 1. North Korea's army has 30 minutes of fuel, and are all massed on the DMZ.
    I so want to rep you up for that .. lulz. But I can't. =/