S-FM 74 : Alice in Wonderland - Page 10
Register

User Tag List

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10
  1. ISO #451

2. ISO #452

Re: S-FM 74 : Alice in Wonderland

S-FM 67: Paranoia Citizen | Lose ;; S-FM 68: Democracy Citizen/Doctor | Lose ;; S-FM 69: Paintball Mafia Vigilante | Lose ;; S-FM 70: Stalked Citizen | Win ;; S-FM: Alice in Wonderland Bus Driver (TweedleDumb) | Lose ;; S-FM 76: Benigns vs. Town Jester | Lose ;; FM 18: Corrupt Journalist | Win ;; S-FM 91: Be Careful On Who You Lynch! Doctor | Win ;; S-FM 133: Deaths Deadly Damned Detroit Lookout | Win ;; S-FM 134: Double Agents Mafioso | Win ;; S-FM 135: Corrupt Citizen/Corrupt | Abandoned

3. ISO #453

4. ISO #454

5. ISO #455

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    its because of where you live, it will happen in most games.
    Nah, I like ika's game for example where the game starts when it's evening for me and many people are online. It's not the best time, but I can write with most of them for some hours until I go to sleep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

6. ISO #456

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Nah, I like ika's game for example where the game starts when it's evening for me and many people are online. It's not the best time, but I can write with most of them for some hours until I go to sleep.
    well i'm going to cater to myself, when i am available to be online to set everyhing up.. i do not live in the same time zone as ika.. i also don't like being late with days and nights so i chose a time good for me.

i<3cryptonic

7. ISO #457

well i'm going to cater to myself, when i am available to be online to set everyhing up.. i do not live in the same time zone as ika.. i also don't like being late with days and nights so i chose a time good for me.
    Yeah it's alright, was just pointing it out.
    ah fuck.

8. ISO #458

What, why can you only talk to people if it's the start of the day?
    Games have 24 hour days. If there is a time in other games where you are online w/ others, there is a time in all games where this is the case.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

9. ISO #459

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    What, why can you only talk to people if it's the start of the day?
    Games have 24 hour days. If there is a time in other games where you are online w/ others, there is a time in all games where this is the case.
    The thing is that most don't post much near the end of the day as experience tells me.
    ah fuck.

10. ISO #460

The thing is that most don't post much near the end of the day as experience tells me.
    ive played more games than you, i find this to be untrue. look im not going to open a game at 10 in the morning for me. i have a job. ika is constantly inconsistent with his day and night times.

i<3cryptonic

11. ISO #461

ive played more games than you, i find this to be untrue. look im not going to open a game at 10 in the morning for me. i have a job. ika is constantly inconsistent with his day and night times.
    Why so defensive? I never suggested a change, I gave a reason why scum seemed so lurky (1 was replaced, Apache and me are from the same time zone, dunno bout Jester). You don't have to defend when you open and end the day as that is up to you.
    ah fuck.

12. ISO #462

Why so defensive? I never suggested a change, I gave a reason why scum seemed so lurky (1 was replaced, Apache and me are from the same time zone, dunno bout Jester). You don't have to defend when you open and end the day as that is up to you.
    scum was lurky because in general, they didnt post much! witch and jester were not lurky. i'm sorry if you're in a different time zone, but please do not commit to games, where you're going to be unable to play much! I'll add that atleast you were the most active!

i<3cryptonic

13. ISO #463

Trust me, man. Even if no one is online to respond, it is always better to post. The entire point behind 24 hour days is so that you can offer your thoughts and ask questions and give hours for someone to come online and answer.
    Scum only got away with lurking this game because most of town decided to lurk as well.

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

14. ISO #464

its because of where you live, it will happen in most games.
    yea i know
    only when it's evening here (like now almost) some americans come online

Scum only got away with lurking this game because most of town decided to lurk as well.
    that's true and i didn't really feel like posting more than the townies do^^
    FM Stats: Town 8 wins of 12 Mafia 3 of 4 All 11 of 16 (69%)

Complete FM History: Click

15. ISO #465

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    yea i know
    only when it's evening here (like now almost) some americans come online

that's true and i didn't really feel like posting more than the townies do^^
    In the AM for you it should also be a good time to come on and check.
    I wish people posted more in the game, it was a good game besides the lurkers.

I was sad when damus claimed his rp names

16. ISO #466

17. ISO #467

Trust me, man. Even if no one is online to respond, it is always better to post. The entire point behind 24 hour days is so that you can offer your thoughts and ask questions and give hours for someone to come online and answer.
    Well that's what I did, but when noone responds or gives more to discuss then I won't be able to post more which doesn't seem like spammy trash. Not saying it was the case this game, but that's how it is often, so I try to post as much as I can in as few posts as possible.
    ah fuck.

18. ISO #468

In the AM for you it should also be a good time to come on and check.
    I wish people posted more in the game, it was a good game besides the lurkers.

I was sad when damus claimed his rp names
    I usually have 30 minutes to get up, clean myself, eat, pack my lunch.
    I do check while I eat, but I don't have enough time to post from my phone and I don't turn on the computer to give my braindead reads (if I would have any at that time).
    ah fuck.

19. ISO #469

Well that's what I did, but when noone responds or gives more to discuss then I won't be able to post more which doesn't seem like spammy trash. Not saying it was the case this game, but that's how it is often, so I try to post as much as I can in as few posts as possible.

You posted the most out of the Mafia anyways, so it's no biggie.