Necroplant, zoroex, ussdestroyer
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21
  1. #1

  2. #2

  3. #3

  4. #4

    Re: Necroplant, zoroex, ussdestroyer

    if you guys wouldn't kick necro, the game would go fine. but there's that stupid mentality of leave train if he gets kicked or doesnt get kicked. insta game-ruin. but you can't blame it on necro, can you?

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  5. #5

  6. #6

    Re: Necroplant, zoroex, ussdestroyer

    Yes you can blame him as the catalyst of the game ruining. However you, the OP, would have been much better off posting this issue in Answer Hall. You would be taken more seriously, there would be less trolling, and you would be given a direct line of communication with the site and game leaders.

  7. #7

  8. #8

    Re: Necroplant, zoroex, ussdestroyer

    I think necro is fine when he is serious, but he backfired too much....he is a god of backfire.
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

  9. #9

  10. #10

  11. #11

    Re: Necroplant, zoroex, ussdestroyer

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    Why is this in Mafia Discussion?
    The answer is already here:

    Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Yes you can blame him as the catalyst of the game ruining. However you, the OP, would have been much better off posting this issue in Answer Hall. You would be taken more seriously, there would be less trolling, and you would be given a direct line of communication with the site and game leaders.
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

  12. #12

  13. #13

  14. #14

    Re: Necroplant, zoroex, ussdestroyer

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    This thread is just sad. Hatin on people because you don't like them. Get a life bro.
    Well, since troll is not a crime...we can not blame on haters neither.

    this kind post is period, right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    I wish Slaol was here to close the thread.
    Slaol era will wash its sin! ---Soon!
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

  15. #15

    Re: Necroplant, zoroex, ussdestroyer

    You hate on me because i want to actually PLAY games ? however you let Necrofeg and his friends ruin games every night? Cool Logic there bro. I think trolling is good for mafia, however necro and his friends do not troll, they HARASS. Theres a remarkable line between those two terms. 3rd. Get me a life please, looks like you have plenty of them to give away.

  16. #16

  17. #17

    Re: Necroplant, zoroex, ussdestroyer

    Quote Originally Posted by Myd View Post
    You hate on me because i want to actually PLAY games ? however you let Necrofeg and his friends ruin games every night? Cool Logic there bro. I think trolling is good for mafia, however necro and his friends do not troll, they HARASS. Theres a remarkable line between those two terms. 3rd. Get me a life please, looks like you have plenty of them to give away.
    no, the thing is that you posted in wrong place. And your attitude is razor shape.

    No one hates you here, trust me.---you somehow recieved a lot -rep? well! don't worry about it.
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

  18. #18

    Re: Necroplant, zoroex, ussdestroyer

    Quote Originally Posted by louiswill View Post
    no, the thing is that you posted in wrong place. And your attitude is razor shape.

    No one hates you here, trust me.---you somehow recieved a lot -rep? well! don't worry about it.
    Well in that case i'm sorry for posting in the wrong place, i don't use to roam these forums i've only reported one guy... and since then i have not log in again untill today.

  19. #19

    Re: Necroplant, zoroex, ussdestroyer

    Quote Originally Posted by Myd View Post
    Well in that case i'm sorry for posting in the wrong place, i don't use to roam these forums i've only reported one guy... and since then i have not log in again untill today.
    we all understand. sorry, it is just internet. Necro is a reflection of most of us...in an extreme way...

    The necro problem has been a while, I think similar posts start to irritating people.

    Let's say we are all on same side but the mod only deal with people with the rules(lawfully good/evil), necro hasn't touch the dead line even though he is harmful.---If i understand right...
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

  20. #20

    Re: Necroplant, zoroex, ussdestroyer

    If they have been game-throwing, then report them. Complaining about it here will do nothing as our policy is to not punish unless with have replays as proof. In other words, complaining about it outside of reports will result in no out-come, unless it's extreme circumstances.

    Spoiler : :
    FM XIV - Rapture : Denizen
    FM XV - Star Wars : Citizen
    FM XIV - FuzzyWuzzyTown : Doctor

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •