S-FM 69: Paintball Mafia
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #1

S-FM 69: Paintball Mafia

Paintball Mafia Day 1

“Fame. Glory. Survival.” A female corporal wearing army fatigues paces in front of you. “You’re in the paintball fight of the century. Kill or be killed before your fate is decided for you. Who can distinguish between friend and foe!?”

This is a team-building exercise, that your company was selected to participate in, pitting the executive staff vs. the sanitation staff vs. the accounting department vs. sales vs. tech support. The winning team has been promised an end-of-the quarter bonus and two weeks of extra vacation time.

Will your team end up victorious? Stay tuned, and try to stay alive. Soldiers, I bid you good luck.

Role list:
    Hidden Any
    Hidden Any
    Hidden Any
    Hidden Any
    Hidden Any
    Hidden Any
    Hidden Any
    Hidden Any
    Hidden Any
    Hidden Any
    Hidden Any
    Hidden Any
    Hidden Any

Win Conditions:
    Killing Neutral(s): Eliminate the Cyan Town Faction, the Magenta Town Faction, the Yellow Town Faction, and the Mafia AND survive until the end to win.
    Cyan Town Faction: Eliminate the Magenta Town Faction, the killing neutral(s), and the mafia AND have at least one member of your faction survive until the end to win.
    Yellow Town Faction: Eliminate the Cyan Town Faction, the killing neutral(s), and the mafia AND have at least one member of your faction survive until the end to win.
    Magenta Town Faction: Eliminate the Yellow Town Faction, the killing neutral(s), and the mafia AND have at least one member of your faction survive until the end to win.
    Mafia: Eliminate the town factions and the killing neutral(s) AND have at least one member of your faction survive until the end to win.

Rules:
    Day 1 no lynch start.
    Days/Nights: 24 h/24 h

All night actions must be PM’ed to the host at least 1 hour before night ends or they will not be accepted and your action will be skipped.
    Editing posts is NOT allowed.
    Videos and images are NOT allowed except for last wills.
    No outside discussion is allowed.
    No death notes are allowed.
    Last wills are allowed.
    Cause of death will be explicitly revealed.

Lynch votes must be posted in bolded red text like –vote clementine
    I will be manually keeping a vote tally and determining who is lynched.
    Day will not end early once someone has been hammered but the vote will be locked. The lynched player may continue to talk until the day is over.
    If nobody is hammered by the end of the day, the player(s) with the most votes will be lynched.

Quoting PM’s is allowed, as all role cards and possible feedback will be posted and available.
    Lying about game mechanics is allowed. Questions about the setup will not be responded to unless they are posted in green.
    Players who fail to post or submit night actions will be warned and replaced at the discretion of the host.

Link to full setup: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...aintball-Mafia
    Day 1: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post297666
    Night 1: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post298181
    Day 2: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post298719
    Votecount 2.1: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post298965

Signups:
    1. Slaol
    2. creedkingsx
    3. TheDarkestLight
    4. Gingerape
    5. Numbertwo
    6. Nicole
    7. Fatalis
    8. jr4life24
    9. Glip
    10. CmG
    11. AppleyNO
    12. Blazer
    13. Gerik

You may not lynch today.

Night 1 begins at: https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i...7+EST&dataset=
    Last edited by clementine; March 28th, 2013 at 02:58 PM.
    The haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: S-FM 70: Paintball Mafia

Heyho! Somebody explain the setup to me thanks.
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    Good morning. Since all the factions want eachother dead im guessing the game wont end untill only 1 faction is left standing even if they have eliminated their target. All the town factions want eachother dead aswell.
    Thats not completely true. Some factions of town can with others, but not all.

Its five sided Town with all hidden roles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by AppleyNO View Post
    Thats not completely true. Some factions of town can with others, but not all.

Its five sided Town with all hidden roles.
    Yellow faction wants cyan dead. Cyan wants Magneta dead. Magneta wants yellow dead. The town faction that isn't your target wants you dead so the game wont end untill they are dead aswell.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Magneta? Is that the daughter of Magneto?
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

10. ISO #10

Killing Neutral(s): Eliminate the Cyan Town Faction, the Magenta Town Faction, the Yellow Town Faction, and the Mafia AND survive until the end to win.
    Kill Everyone.

Cyan Town Faction: Eliminate the Magenta Town Faction, the killing neutral(s), and the mafia AND have at least one member of your faction survive until the end to win.
    Kill Magenta, Killing Neutrals, Mafia.

Yellow Town Faction: Eliminate the Cyan Town Faction, the killing neutral(s), and the mafia AND have at least one member of your faction survive until the end to win.
    Kill Cyan, Killing Neutrals, Mafia.

Magenta Town Faction: Eliminate the Yellow Town Faction, the killing neutral(s), and the mafia AND have at least one member of your faction survive until the end to win.
    Kill Yellow, Killing Neutrals, Mafia.

Mafia: Eliminate the town factions and the killing neutral(s) AND have at least one member of your faction survive until the end to win.
    Kill Everyone.

Very interesting Win Conditions Clem. If we kill off the Mafia and Killing Neutrals, all a Town Faction (like Yellow) has to do is kill Cyan. It doesn't matter than Magenta wants yellow dead.
    It makes sense to me, at least.

Fuck sake.

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by AppleyNO View Post
    Kill Everyone.

Kill Magenta, Killing Neutrals, Mafia.

Kill Cyan, Killing Neutrals, Mafia.

Kill Yellow, Killing Neutrals, Mafia.

Kill Everyone.

Very interesting Win Conditions Clem. If we kill off the Mafia and Killing Neutrals, all a Town Faction (like Yellow) has to do is kill Cyan. It doesn't matter than Magenta wants yellow dead.
    It makes sense to me, at least.
    Killing cyan does make sense, im glad we both agree that their death is for the benifit of this town.

Does the game end when 1 town faction has completed their objective?

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

Oh my its time for another DERP HERP DERP AWARD then Appley.. :-P

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

Quote Originally Posted by CmG View Post
    Oh my its time for another DERP HERP DERP AWARD then Appley.. :-P
    lol I was just using it as an example :P.
    However, Numbertwo wants to kill Cyan? I think he is Yellow town then.

Fuck sake.

17. ISO #17

Oh read the setup. It's just another standard one with hidden roles and maybe 2 town factions and Magneta!

18. ISO #18

Oh wait 3 town factions? How should that work? Huh? Whaat? 9 town 3 mafia 1 neut killer? öÖ

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    We need to lynch today. Please give me an hour or two to read up and devise a plan.
    Quote Originally Posted by clementine View Post
    You may not lynch today.
    *ehm*

Fuck sake.

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

Oh wait 3 town factions? How should that work? Huh? Whaat? 9 town 3 mafia 1 neut killer? öÖ
    Yep. But remember this is Clementine... I suspect something weird.

Fuck sake.

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

-vote Nicole

26. ISO #26

Alright i declare this Day 1 as useless to me. Cya tomorrow.

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

Killing cyan does make sense, im glad we both agree that their death is for the benifit of this town.

Does the game end when 1 town faction has completed their objective?
    Yes. It is possible for there to be two town factions alive at the end of the game, only one of which wins. The game ends as soon as any one faction's win conditions are met.

31. ISO #31

Quote Originally Posted by creedkingsx View Post
    how do tie breakers work?
    The game will continue until one faction's win conditions have been met or it no longer becomes possible for one faction's win conditions to be met (nobody is alive).

32. ISO #32

Quote Originally Posted by clementine View Post
    The game will continue until one faction's win conditions have been met or it no longer becomes possible for one faction's win conditions to be met (nobody is alive).

Fuck sake.

33. ISO #33

inb4 the only town power roles are vigilantes and the game might be over tonight.

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

I guess we know what your role is. Don't shoot me pls. shoot gerik, he is allways scum.
    Yeah sry i wan't thinking. You got me there. ;)

40. ISO #40

inb4 the only town power roles are vigilantes and the game might be over tonight.
    Clementine wouldn't make a game with a bunch of vigilantes. That'd be over too quick. Clementine would want a game with few TPR's and force the towns to scum hunt in order to figure out who each other is.

My guess is there's probably only one PR per "Town" faction, and each faction has a different PR to force them to use different strategies, and thus make the game more "interesting" and "fun". Which is what Clem wants.

41. ISO #41

Slow day is slow.
    Yes I would agree that there wouldn't be a lot of vigilantes. I would say that Glip has a safe assumption for now. Since the teams are small and citizens can replace a dead PR on N1, I would think theres a low amount of them.

Naturally, Clementine would try to create some sort of teamwork between the town to defeat the mafia since the win conditions are unique. If I had to guess she would have each "town" have a PR that others don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusco View Post
    Dirty fucking swiss neutral

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50