Fragos's Brainstorm Thread - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

Re: Fragos's Brainstorm Thread

so, you're suggesting 4 roles fuse together.
    so in the end, it'll be like a 10 person game with 4 people controlling every account? x.x

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

3. ISO #53

Let's call that role the Ventrillomailer or Blackmailoquist.
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

Time to update this thread again. Thie time I will give out the hints for both teams.

What town should try to reach:

Fuse Town Power roles with Citizens or each other;
    Prevent Mafia and Neutral Evil roles to fuse with Town roles;
    Find out Neutral Killer as quickly as possible.

Avoid fusing a Town role with an undetectable Godfather. This will make Godfather even stronger and even more difficult to find out. You should also avoid fusing other Mafia with Godfather, as detection immunity is priceless.

What Mafia should try to reach:

Trick the town into fusing with one of their members
    Kill Town Power roles before they fuse with other town roles
    Try to keep Neutral Killer alive and fuse him with Mafia to stop him from attacking you

What Neutral Killer should try to reach:

Kill investigative roles to prevent being found out
    Fuse with Mafia while fusions are still possible
    Avoid fusing with town roles in order to not attract too much attention

Also, the following Benigh Neutrals will be confirmed for now:

Jester - Has the goal of lynching himself
    Student - To win, he needs to DigiXros himself with another Digimon and then win the game with that Digimon's victory conditions
    Executioner - To win, he needs either to get his target lynched OR DigiXros together with his victim. The Executioner will selfdestruct together with his target right after DigiXros. Cannot DigiXros with anyone other than his target.
    Survivor - To win, he needs to survive himself until the game ends. He keeps that goal even after DigiXrossing with another Digimon (unless he DigiXrossed with Jester).
    Skyper - Has an ally in the beginning of the game, and has the goal to help his ally win. Skyper's win condition can change if his ally uses DigiXros with member of dominant faction. Skyper cannot DigiXros with anyone other than his ally.
    Last edited by Fragos; March 24th, 2013 at 09:51 AM.

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

9. ISO #59

imo, town should just not fuse... what is the point even?
    x2 the votes with 2 night actions and requires 2 attacks to kill > x1 vote with 2 night actions requiring 1 attack to kill.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

10. ISO #60

Didn't I told you the advantages when you use certain role combinations? The big issue that if town chooses not to fuse, the Mafia might take the initiative and try to use DigiXros in their favor instead. Besides, town already starts with good numbers, but but having those numbers will be not be enough to beat crafty Mafia and Virus.

It's up to town to decide wherether to use DigiXros or not. The safest approach is usually to DigiXros two Citizens, but i'll leave figuring out the gameplay for you on your own.

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac