Mafia 2 for HoTS officially announced
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Mafia 2 for HoTS officially announced

"Over at day 1 of IEM, the creator of the famous user-map-setting game for Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty has announced a version 2 of the popular sub-game, Mafia. Although there has been a legal dispute between the maker, Dark Revenant, and Blizzard over selling power of the game, the two parties have agreed to set aside their differences and go about making HoTS a success...

... A devout fan of the game from Canada who is currently unemployed and reportedly looking for a girlfriend had this to say:
    'I play mafia errday. Don't got a job though. **** Native Canadians.'

Mafia 2 is expected to raise the Blizzard expansion sales by a whopping 35% as people are already lining up near stores to get their hands on the product releasing within 2 weeks. Many are hoping to play Mafia 2 even before touching the famous story-line missions that the Starcraft series offers. Complete with new roles, modes and bug fixes, Mafia 2 is expected to be nominated for the game of the year 2013."

Good job DR you make us proud. Shoutout to necro @ iem.
    Source: https://www.pcgamesn.com/starcraft/ie...tarts-tomorrow

2. ISO #2

Re: Mafia 2 for HoTS officially announced

Quote Originally Posted by marinebase7 View Post
    "Over at day 1 of IEM, the creator of the famous user-map-setting game for Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty has announced a version 2 of the popular sub-game, Mafia. Although there has been a legal dispute between the maker, Dark Revenant, and Blizzard over selling power of the game, the two parties have agreed to set aside their differences and go about making HoTS a success...

... A devout fan of the game from Canada who is currently unemployed and reportedly looking for a girlfriend had this to say:
    'I play mafia errday. Don't got a job though. **** Native Canadians.'

Mafia 2 is expected to raise the Blizzard expansion sales by a whopping 35% as people are already lining up near stores to get their hands on the product releasing within 2 weeks. Many are hoping to play Mafia 2 even before touching the famous story-line missions that the Starcraft series offers. Complete with new roles, modes and bug fixes, Mafia 2 is expected to be nominated for the game of the year 2013."

Good job DR you make us proud. Shoutout to necro @ iem.
    Source: https://www.pcgamesn.com/starcraft/ie...tarts-tomorrow
    that link says nothing aobut sc2 mafia right now.....

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    naw I was playing along since Ika was confused
    nah i knew it was fake from get go i just like to point out obvious stuff. dr has no reason to make a mafia 2 if hes adding stump (which im guessing is aobut 90-95% done) its my way to being a derp troll. XD

if it were confirmed by dr and blizzard then i would be like da faq. but for an avrage user to post things like that i wouldnt even have to check the link to know that its fake. usally the ppl that can get away with fooling me are the mods/admins/ppl here that know more. they can usally make something seem legit when it could be completely fake

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

Never trust a statistic you didn't forge yourself.

Mafia 2 now with 100% more stumps!
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)