User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: is mafia dieing :(?

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Are you on NA or EU?
    And what time (and timezone) do you attempt to play?
    This. As well as if you wait and make sure that you are not just trying to join a game the second another game has taken off. The cycle will come back around if you want the general length of a game

5. ISO #5

Re: is mafia dying :(?

NA is perfectly fine and thriving, was in 10th spot last time I checked. EU? Well it fluctuates between 20th and 160th, haven't seen it climb back to 10th spot since before patch 2.0.4

Spoiler : :
    FM XIV - Rapture : Denizen
    FM XV - Star Wars : Citizen
    FM XIV - FuzzyWuzzyTown : Doctor

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorblaze View Post
    further proving the top rated list means absolutely nothing.
    Also it's definitely more than 60 people kyle...I've banned way more than that and I know banned players are a minority. Just yesterday 37 listings changed.
    i always know 1/3rd the people im playing with, which is why im reluctant to use my colord name because people know who i am.
    most of the people are between 3-20k points, meaning theyve been around for a while. and theres the occasional 0-400point noob.

the other 2/3rds players ive seen a few times before, about 3-6matches ive been with them, and its rare ive never seen you before, unless you are less than 3k points.

i doubt we have a legit player base above 100 who conistantly play and have a point value above 7k.

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

which would be caused by more people playing sc2 in general.

less people play WoL, more people on HotS. new games on HotS are HotS ranked and not WoL ranked.
    mafia isnt any better than it was before, if mafia is moving up in rank its soley because theres less players for other games. mafia can have the same number of players and move up because its ranked in both and theyre linked together with # of players. whereas HotS players are playing the new version of their beloved high ranked games which makes the old version in WoL drop.

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

It's the same arcade. HotS and WoL share the exact same arcade. The fact that less people play WoL is completely irrelevant. The ranks include all custom games, with and without HotS Support.

To clarify, any game from WoL can still be played by both HotS and WoL users. Some games have something called, "HotS Support" which make it exclusive to HotS users. Those that don't can be played by both users. The ranks, themselves, include games that have and don't have HotS support.