4. ISO #804

5. ISO #805

6. ISO #806

7. ISO #807

Re: Day 2: First Casualties

Quote Originally Posted by FM Boa Hancock View Post
    FM Marco the Phoenix posts 2
    -modkill plz!?
    Well, that sounds quite friendly. I just have nothing to add other then the fact that everyone else have already made. There's times when I am busy or asleep so I would not be able to join the good times without becoming a captain obvious at everything.

The old password made no actual sense, here's the spoiler :
    Spoiler : CODE D1,5 :
    My spoon is too big
    Hi there I'm the guy

13 25, 19 16 15 15 14, 9 18, 20 15 15, 2 9 7
    8 9, 20 8 5 18 5, 9 13, 20 8 5, 7 21 25

21 8, 13 24 21 7 20, 18 5, 14 23 20, 9 4 6

UH MXUGT RE NWT IDF

This is my new code :

GIOROBXCIOQBQWFCMEBIHAXNYWMPNQCJCQNXIPZGVPGWNYWMPD DFDO

8. ISO #808

Quote Originally Posted by FM Tony Tony Chopper View Post
    Marines should shoot Trafalgar Law. Bus driver should swap Kidd with Nami. Doctor should heal someone who has been charged (Caribou or Big Mom).
    It will be great to have Caribou or Big Mom dying tonight. Even better with Kidd dying.

I don't think doctors should heal Boa anymore. Might be CP9/Marines. I suggest healing confirmed Journalist Bonney. She is confirmed. Isn't she? Ignore Basil. Let his role be confirmed tomorrow at the graveyard.

I think I will be killed tonight. CP9 dislikes active players. Oh well...

9. ISO #809

The Day 2 has ended. In the end, nobody was lynched again. And so everyone went into their houses to sleep... or so they said.

You can now submit your night actions to me. Make sure to send then 1 hour before the deadline. If night chats are still locked, wait for Raptorblaze to unlock then for you. Some of the people have not posted at all during Day 2. Those people will be porbably modkilled at the end of night, unless we manage to find someone to replace then.

Night 2 will end at this time.

Who IS Sarah Kerrigan? A ghost? The Quess of Blades? What are her goals? Find out in the Heart of the Swarm!

10. ISO #810