User Tag List

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
  1. ISO #751

2. ISO #752

3. ISO #753

Re: Day 2: First Casualties

Quote Originally Posted by FM Capone Bege View Post
    Solid start.

1. You say he wouldn't claim because he he has no protection from Marines/CP9, then say Town would protect him at night. <-- That's a reason for him to claim right there.

2. You're unsure that the Rebels will side with us but sure the Marines will side with CP9? This reads that you are either Marine/CP9 and I know you are not Marine.

3. Everyone is vulnerable when protective roles die...(except the ones who kill and/or night immune, of course)

4. Trafalgar was L-2. Claiming Citizen would have guaranteed his death, it made sense to claim Rebel Leader. I trust that claim btw, but my reasons would expose the Marines so just trust me on this.

Reasonable.

5. You gave a perfectly reasonable explanation for why he could be citizen and follow up only with "I highly doubt this". Why do you highly doubt this?

Reasonable.

6. I don't believe he is a Pirate/CP9 because literally no one defended him until he claimed Rebel Leader. Interesting that you say "since the marines and the CP9 are the only ones who would target a Rebel claimer", and then vote to lynch him. I also don't think there is a Jailor because someone claimed Vigilante earlier in the day.

7. I see this as a subtle role hint.

8. I see this as subtly egging on a Ventrilo to use his abilities better.

@Hancock, I know Mihawk isn't pirate because he was bussed and Pirate hit their own.
    1. I said it was suggested. I didn't say it would happen. And he didn't know it would be suggested before he claimed, so that has no bearing on his decision to claim.

2. No. I am sure of neither. But if we are choosing to protect the rebels, who are an enemy of the marines, then their only option would be to side with CP9.

3. Obviously. I just meant he would be particularly vulnerable because in this hypothetical scenario he would be depending on the protective roles to keep him alive, and with them gone, his enemies would surely kill him.

4. I disagree. But even so, like I said, that only would buy him a night without knowing how the PRs will act. You seem to be hinting that you're a marine (unless you already claimed and I missed it).

5. Because when someone gets to L-2, it means the town wants to know what their role is, an answer that can (in most cases) only be truly obtained after their death (the exception being roles such as mayor, which can prove themselves immediately). If he was a citizen, he would know that his lynch benefitted the town more than his survival, because he isn't leading us by any stretch of the imagination, and his ambiguity only seeks to divide us (as evidenced by the current argument you and I are having).

6. I explain this by his teammates wanting to avoid buddying, especially since it looked like he was going to be lynched before the day was half finished. That, or he's a neutral.

7. LOL. Subtle? Saying "I am ____" is a SUBTLE role HINT? If I was going to give out my role, that would be the single most obvious way to do it. Of course, what I was actually doing is expressing my incredulity at the accusation, but take it how you will.

8. Why is everyone so certain that there is a vent in the game? Since none of us can come to a consensus on who is vented today, and since no one has claimed it yet (not that they could until tomorrow, at the earliest), there may very well not be one in the game.

But if there is one, I think the fact that none of us can figure out who it is, or who they are controlling is a testament to the fact that if there is a vent, it is probably a very skilled player. In which case, if I were allied with them, I could hardly "encourage them to do their job better", especially since this accusation is just a remnant of an earlier accusation (I forget who made it) someone made regarding my comment that Trafalgar Law is likely not vented because he is not speaking much, let alone the fact that he had (and solved, IIRC) an anti-vent/disguiser code. (and if that was somehow cracked, I think it would again be proof of a skilled ventriloquist, further proving that if there is one, the last thing its allies would do is complain).

While I'm on the subject of roles- why is everyone so sure witch is in the game? No one has claimed witched, and since the setup indicates that a drug dealer can fake this feedback, I can only assume that the person who's actually witched gets the feedback. Host, confirm?

4. ISO #754

Quote Originally Posted by FM Dracule Mihawk View Post
    1. I said it was suggested. I didn't say it would happen. And he didn't know it would be suggested before he claimed, so that has no bearing on his decision to claim.

2. No. I am sure of neither. But if we are choosing to protect the rebels, who are an enemy of the marines, then their only option would be to side with CP9.

3. Obviously. I just meant he would be particularly vulnerable because in this hypothetical scenario he would be depending on the protective roles to keep him alive, and with them gone, his enemies would surely kill him.

4. I disagree. But even so, like I said, that only would buy him a night without knowing how the PRs will act. You seem to be hinting that you're a marine (unless you already claimed and I missed it).

5. Because when someone gets to L-2, it means the town wants to know what their role is, an answer that can (in most cases) only be truly obtained after their death (the exception being roles such as mayor, which can prove themselves immediately). If he was a citizen, he would know that his lynch benefitted the town more than his survival, because he isn't leading us by any stretch of the imagination, and his ambiguity only seeks to divide us (as evidenced by the current argument you and I are having).

6. I explain this by his teammates wanting to avoid buddying, especially since it looked like he was going to be lynched before the day was half finished. That, or he's a neutral.

7. LOL. Subtle? Saying "I am ____" is a SUBTLE role HINT? If I was going to give out my role, that would be the single most obvious way to do it. Of course, what I was actually doing is expressing my incredulity at the accusation, but take it how you will.

8. Why is everyone so certain that there is a vent in the game? Since none of us can come to a consensus on who is vented today, and since no one has claimed it yet (not that they could until tomorrow, at the earliest), there may very well not be one in the game.

But if there is one, I think the fact that none of us can figure out who it is, or who they are controlling is a testament to the fact that if there is a vent, it is probably a very skilled player. In which case, if I were allied with them, I could hardly "encourage them to do their job better", especially since this accusation is just a remnant of an earlier accusation (I forget who made it) someone made regarding my comment that Trafalgar Law is likely not vented because he is not speaking much, let alone the fact that he had (and solved, IIRC) an anti-vent/disguiser code. (and if that was somehow cracked, I think it would again be proof of a skilled ventriloquist, further proving that if there is one, the last thing its allies would do is complain).

While I'm on the subject of roles- why is everyone so sure witch is in the game? No one has claimed witched, and since the setup indicates that a drug dealer can fake this feedback, I can only assume that the person who's actually witched gets the feedback. Host, confirm?
    Wait we decided there was a witch in the game? I thought it was pretty clear it was bus driver

5. ISO #755

Hey guys! It's time for me to sound intelligent!

2. Why would any sane town lynch a marine/rebel claimer? You should at least say that I'm a Pirate/CP9/Neutral Killer and that I'm lying. Then again, a mislynch will lose town ally points. And that is bad.

4. Why would I be worried that I will be targeted? Pirates can risk killing "Marines" who might be CP9. Good luck tonight!

5. Learn to play. A lynch is not always necessary. If you really want to know my role, I'm Citizen. So now. Do you want to lynch me so that you will know if I'm lying? Do you think other Citizens will know better if I'm lying or not when they voted me? How will allies react? How will enemies react?

6. I always tell my team to bus me during the first night. Too bad my team is too competent.

8. Can't we be a bit more careful? What's wrong with that? A vented players will continuously be vented until the puppet or the puppet master dies. This means that anyone who did not make a code yesterday may be vented. Permanently. In fact we want the vent to switch targets so that the vented will tell us. Unless of course CP9 "silenced" him the same night. And why would I claim witched if I'm a Pirate?

6. ISO #756

Quote Originally Posted by FM Trafalgar Law View Post

2. Why would any sane town lynch a marine/rebel claimer? You should at least say that I'm a Pirate/CP9/Neutral Killer and that I'm lying. Then again, a mislynch will lose town ally points. And that is bad.

4. Why would I be worried that I will be targeted? Pirates can risk killing "Marines" who might be CP9. Good luck tonight!

5. Learn to play. A lynch is not always necessary. If you really want to know my role, I'm Citizen. So now. Do you want to lynch me so that you will know if I'm lying? Do you think other Citizens will know better if I'm lying or not when they voted me? How will allies react? How will enemies react?

6. I always tell my team to bus me during the first night. Too bad my team is too competent.

8. Can't we be a bit more careful? What's wrong with that? A vented players will continuously be vented until the puppet or the puppet master dies. This means that anyone who did not make a code yesterday may be vented. Permanently. In fact we want the vent to switch targets so that the vented will tell us. Unless of course CP9 "silenced" him the same night. And why would I claim witched if I'm a Pirate?
    Still think you are CP9, also think luffy is CP9 as of lately.

7. ISO #757

Everyone should think about:

1) Why Hody Jones is killed (to hunt CP9)

2) The lynch train on Franky (to find Pirate buddies)

3) Those who voted me (their reasons will reveal their alignment)

Electromaniac should just stop charging since you will be hurting your allies. Just kill of those two you have charged and try to contact factions ASAP. Arsonist should just douse and not burn and try to contact factions ASAP. You can ignite tonight though. Just to prove that you exist. In the end you don't really want to kill the wrong guys. They might turn on you.

We might think that we want to lynch some lurkers who are not interested in playing from day 2 onwards. Then again, we want to avoid lynching blackmailed people. Possibility of perma blackmailed. Rebels might also lurk.

Hopefully I can give some analysis before the day ends. But too bad that I'm busy. Lets see.

8. ISO #758

9. ISO #759

10. ISO #760

Yeah. Hunting CP9 is tough without investigative roles. Lynching to find leads is not too helpful either. You don't want to lynch the wrong guys.

What about we play this game?

Everyone gives three name of whom they want to be lynched if they are killed by CP9 and CP9 only. Tomorrow if you happened to be killed by CP9, one out of three of your suspects will be interrogated and might be lynched! Isn't this a great idea? My current suspects are (1) Buggy, (2) Kidd, (3) Caribou

11. ISO #761

Yeah. Hunting CP9 is tough without investigative roles. Lynching to find leads is not too helpful either. You don't want to lynch the wrong guys.

Everyone gives three name of whom they want to be lynched if they are killed by CP9 and CP9 only. Tomorrow if you happened to be killed by CP9, one out of three of your suspects will be interrogated and might be lynched! Isn't this a great idea? My current suspects are (1) Buggy, (2) Kidd, (3) Caribou
    That seems terrible. They will just kill whoever puts a list of people they would be fine lynching. Removing 3 people form lynch pool would not be enough for it to work the other way either.

12. ISO #762

Quote Originally Posted by FM Blackbeard View Post
    That seems terrible. They will just kill whoever puts a list of people they would be fine lynching. Removing 3 people form lynch pool would not be enough for it to work the other way either.
    Hmm... yeah. How about lynching then? Since you guys like lynching so much, why not say if you lynch me you must lynch (1) Buggy, (2) Kidd, (3) Caribou tomorrow? Should work better?

13. ISO #763

First things first, today's vent code: AXBUEPJRBDE

2. Because claim =/= actual role. I think you're lying. I think you're CP9/pirate/neutral. But if we were protecting you, it would under the assumption that you're a rebel. Which would send a message to the marines that we do not intend to ally with them.

4. Because CP9 and marines want you dead. Stupid question.

5. Take your own advice. Lynching is the only kill we have control of. It would be foolish not to use it.

6. This doesn't make any sense.

8. Caution is one thing, but it's beginning to seem less like caution and more like certainty. I want to remind people that there are too many missing pieces to say any of these roles are certain to be in the game. You didn't claim witched, so this doesn't help your case at all.

14. ISO #764

15. ISO #765

Hmm... I'll take your response. But I have some clarifications and additional questions:

#4) I am not a Marine.
    #6) Please explain the part where you said "Only marines and CP9 target Rebel claimers" and then vote to lynch Law.

Law's recent posts have been irking me weirdly but in my honest opinion, I still believe that Law is a rebel because I don't believe Kidd is rebel AND his priority lynch is Buggy, who has already claimed Marine.

16. ISO #766

5. Take your own advice. Lynching is the only kill we have control of. It would be foolish not to use it.
    Read my later posts.

Quote Originally Posted by FM Buggy the Clown View Post
    I don't like you now. Let's see how long you live.
    I'm giving you a chance to be MVP. And why do you need to stay alive to win anyways?

Hmm... yeah. How about lynching then? Since you guys like lynching so much, why not say if you lynch me you must lynch (1) Buggy, (2) Kidd, (3) Caribou tomorrow? Should work better?
    Oh. If the lynched guy is scum, in which case their I-want-you-dead list might or might not be that accurate, town can choose to proceed or choose a new volunteer.

17. ISO #767

Electromaniac should just stop charging since you will be hurting your allies. Just kill of those two you have charged and try to contact factions ASAP. Arsonist should just douse and not burn and try to contact factions ASAP. You can ignite tonight though. Just to prove that you exist. In the end you don't really want to kill the wrong guys. They might turn on you.
    This is the stupidest and scummiest thing I've ever read. You are directing killing neutrals. This is scummy as fuck. You then try to tell them to "prove [they] exist". What neutral would do that? There is not a single killing neutral that benefits from proving its existence. A pathetic attempt at getting the neutrals to side with you. Since they win against town, this is only further evidence that either you are not a rebel, or that if you are, you do not intend to win with town. In either case this makes you an enemy of the town.

18. ISO #768

Hmm... I'll take your response. But I have some clarifications and additional questions:

#4) I am not a Marine.
    #6) Please explain the part where you said "Only marines and CP9 target Rebel claimers" and then vote to lynch Law.

Law's recent posts have been irking me weirdly but in my honest opinion, I still believe that Law is a rebel because I don't believe Kidd is rebel AND his priority lynch is Buggy, who has already claimed Marine.
    4. It seemed like you were hinting at it. But I'll believe you for now.
    6. (not sure why this is 6, pretty sure you're responding to 2) I was referring to night targets. As in, marines and CP9 are the factions that want rebels dead and would kill them at night. I don't believe he's a rebel, so wanting him lynched does not make me anti-rebel, just anti-Trafalgar.

19. ISO #769

My current suspects (1) YOU, (2) YOU, (3) YOU!

20. ISO #770

I'm giving you a chance to be MVP. And why do you need to stay alive to win anyways?
    Oh. If the lynched guy is scum, in which case their I-want-you-dead list might or might not be that accurate, town can choose to proceed or choose a new volunteer.
    I don't see how that translates to giving me a chance to be MVP. It sounded like "Well if I die, then kill Buggy!"

21. ISO #771

And to clarify, I don't believe Kidd is a rebel either. I just think Trafalgar is a more pressing lynch target. Seeing what Trafalgar flips will allow me to get a better reading on Kidd, which is yet another reason I want to lynch him.

I also seem to have missed the reasoning behind the vote for Urouge, so I'm going to re-examine that.

22. ISO #772

#4) I am not a Marine.

I never claimed Marine though!

23. ISO #773

And to clarify, I don't believe Kidd is a rebel either. I just think Trafalgar is a more pressing lynch target. Seeing what Trafalgar flips will allow me to get a better reading on Kidd, which is yet another reason I want to lynch him.
    Kidd is not a Rebel recruit. He can always kill me later if he is Rebel Leader/Scout.

24. ISO #774

25. ISO #775

Pirate Captain
    First Mate
    Hidden Pirate (Janitor)
    Hidden Pirate (Disguiser)

These are the best possible Pirate roles. We will know if the Pirates are witched or bussed soon enough. Lynch the liar Mihawk when you are sure that the Pirates were bussed.

Infiltrator
    Hidden CP9 (Witch)
    Hidden CP9 (
    Ventrilioquist)
    Hidden CP9 (Spy)

Spy to do the night kills, witch and ventrilioquist to confuse town.

Navy Admiral
    Detective
    Hidden Marine (Lookout)
    Hidden Marine (Vigilante)

They should have Vigilante.

Rebel Leader
    Rebel Scout

I know since I'm rebel.

26. ISO #776

27. ISO #777

4) Those who stated their agreement and those who strongly disagree, said codes are difficult yesterday.

28. ISO #778

FM Big Mom 107 posts
    - sees need to postfarm even in an FM game.

FM Jewelry Bonney 75 posts
    - believes the game will be decided through disguiser codes

FM Whitebeard 61 posts
    - Casual town tryhard

FM Roronoa Zoro 58 posts
    - Mudslinger

FM Boa Hancock 47 posts
    - bored

FM Cat Thief Nami 47 posts
    - MVP

FM Wet Haired Caribou 36 posts
    - likes his name a lot

FM Straw Hat Luffy 33 posts
    - european casual

FM Capone Bege 31 posts
    - avatar reminds me a lot of batman 2

FM Fire Fist Ace posts 30
    - casual sheep scum

FM Dracule Mihawk posts 30
    - plays his own game

FM Basil Hawkins posts 20
    - circle jerker

FM Urouge posts 20
    - writes scummy articles 2 minutes b4 deadline.

FM Eustass Kidd posts 18
    - claimed casual rebel scum.

FM Crocodile posts 17
    - casual lurk something... something

FM Don Krieg posts 16
    -casual sheep scum

FM Trafalgar Law posts 16
    - Kim Jong Il.

FM Gecko Moria posts 15
    - "hi there i am a replacement!" - totaly has a night action

FM Soul King Brook posts 15
    - uhmm filler?

FM Buggy the Clown posts 13
    - likes his 2 balls a lot. Well at least thats what he said

FM Blackbeard posts 13
    - lurk scum

FM Black Leg Sanji posts 11
    - forgot half through day 2 that he was still in game. Sheep scum

FM Tony Tony Chopper posts 11
    - awesome avatar. But sadly scum

FM X Drake posts 10
    - unworthy

FM Scratchmen Apoo posts 6
    - unworthy 2

FM Sogeking posts 6
    - scum, would lynch him anytime!

FM Bartholomew Kuma posts 4
    - trolling Sc2 Mayor

FM Foxy the Silver Fox posts 4
    - I am Foxy! I am helping!

First Mate posts 2
    - is gay

FM Marco the Phoenix posts 2
    -modkill plz!?

FM Donquixote Doflamingo posts 1
    -modkill plz, will flip scum.

FM Jimbey, FM Red Haired Shanks, FM Nico Robbin - 0 posts

Post count for today so far.

29. ISO #779

Pirate Captain
    First Mate
    Hidden Pirate (Janitor)
    Hidden Pirate (Disguiser)

These are the best possible Pirate roles. We will know if the Pirates are witched or bussed soon enough. Lynch the liar Mihawk when you are sure that the Pirates were bussed.

Infiltrator
    Hidden CP9 (Witch)
    Hidden CP9 (
    Ventrilioquist)
    Hidden CP9 (Spy)

Spy to do the night kills, witch and ventrilioquist to confuse town.

Navy Admiral
    Detective
    Hidden Marine (Lookout)
    Hidden Marine (Vigilante)

They should have Vigilante.

Rebel Leader
    Rebel Scout

I know since I'm rebel.
    "lynch the liar mihawk when you know the pirates were bussed". That would mean I was telling the truth.
    "I know since I'm a rebel". More like "I know because I read the setup".

In fact, I think Doctor should heal Boa Hancock instead of Bonney/Basil/Zoro. If Bonney/Basil/Zoro refuses to join us, too bad if die to Pirates. Say yes to Rebels and you might yet live.
    You are so scummy it hurts. And you're trying to direct the doctor, which is hilarious. Oh, and bonus: you've now ensured that after you're killed, those three will be first on the marines/cp9 kill list.

30. ISO #780

31. ISO #781

Quote Originally Posted by FM Jewelry Bonney View Post
    confirm, or your on the chopping block.
    ofc i confirm, if you hadn't noticed i was never trying to discredit you or even touched the topic about talking this. You may read back on the entire day. Also i kind of hinted about this with all the speech mannerism posts.
    Bonney is legit.
    Also, just after day ended i had not received the interview notification, but sometime later. Since i do not knew when exactly day ends and the next day starts i approximately came on to see whether or not day had started yet and saw that i had received a peculiar notification.

That was about 1 hour and 5 minutes before the start of the day.
    You may ask Fragos for confirmation, but i have my doubts about a Hosts confirming these things. Still, i remember, i think it was an M-FM, where the host did confirm something similar.

32. ISO #782

Funny how every single person who gets voted ends up being a PR of some sorts.

-vote FM Basil Hawkins

Quick sum over

Quote Originally Posted by FM Basil Hawkins
    Jewelry Bonney doesn't seem like town at all. Real town doesn't have a night chat. Real town doesn't talk about jesters when pressured. Real town would claim already so we can stop wasting time on a fail scummy town player. Therefore Jewelry Bonney is not town.

-vote FM Jewelry Bonney
    Votes Bonney during her bandwaggon, and even goes as far as using an absolute by saying "Bonney is not town". VERY NEXT POST...

I believe Jewelry Bonney for now. Journalist is not something you fake claim as scum.

-vote FM Roronoa Zoro
    Previous post, he said Bonney is not town. This post he says she is town. So much scum flip-flopping.

Next, Basil shows his hand at scum hunting...

I find it a bit odd that Big Mom says its better to pressure people who are here rather than lurkers and then several posts later he ends up voting Cyborg Franky. Scum bandwagoning much?
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Big Mom
    I'm guessing you missed the whole FoS and vote upon Boa and her counters to my suspicions, which I deemed acceptable enough to retract the suspicion, and thus was free to move my vote onto someone else.
    But Cyborg Franky isn't even here right now. I just find it interesting that you chose to pursue a target like him instead of someone like the Red Haired Shanks who posted 38 minutes ago after you specifically stated earlier that it's better to pressure targets who are here than people who are not here.

This is just an observation.
    Translation: Basil tries to appear to be scum hunting, so makes a half-hearted effort against Big Mom ("I find it a bit odd"). Big Mom defends herself. Basil immediately tries drops the case against Big Mom. Basil comes online during the push against Frank, but doesn't comment or vote on it.

Today happens, Basil gets voted up and claims Doctor. After claiming Doctor, he posts this...

Quote Originally Posted by FM Basil Hawkins View Post
    I should announce right now that I will be declining to join the rebels at least until the mid/end game if it becomes more apparent which factions are winning.
    Lolz. Already stating why recruting him is going to fail.

Lastly, post #616. Basil does a post analysis of Law, and determines that he is more likely to be jester then a rebel (this happend around 3 pages ago, long after Law claimed Rebel Leader). This makes zero sence. Law obviously isn't Jester. Jesters don't go on the verge of getting lynched, then claim a role which causes a mass unvote. So why the hell is Basil trying to sell Law as Jester?? This one beats me.

Also: TJPCCFIN

33. ISO #783

You know whats the most funny thing in this mess called FM 17?
    You faction trolls can try to lynch what you want. Town has such a huge majority its not even funny.
    You can try to misslynch, troll, grieve, flame, lurk, afkfap as much as you want. We have the numbers dawg.

Only FM First Mate can win this for you guys with lots of town modkills. So go on. Shoot the smart people. There aren't many on town side anyways. You still gonna lose.
    CP9 and Pirates have 0 chance to win this.
    Do yourself a favor and get yourself modkilled.

Thank you and gnite or good morning!

34. ISO #784

35. ISO #785

36. ISO #786

From FAQ: New recruits will only learn the name of the person who recruited then until they made it safely to the next night, after which they will gain the full access to Rebel night chat. Kidd is lying since day 1. And I think Mihawk is the Witch. I will end up being useless tonight. I cannot recruit anymore. Our scout have to recruit for me so we cannot check power role claimer and inform town tomorrow. I think town power roles should join the rebels. We will invite you and clear you the day after.
    Um... can you state the exatc post where I lied? Just curious.

I understand how you could believe I was lying, but the cool thing about my claim is that it can be backed up by a bus driver. I don't want the bus driver to reveal just yet, but I'm sure he'll come to my defense if necessary. It would also be completely unnecessary to claim bussed to hide as witch, so I don't know how you jumped to that conclusion.

Too high? Define "too high"? He's scummy. I want scum lynched. The fact that you don't makes me think you're scum with him. "investigative roles should check Trafalgar"? Oh perfect. Our sheriff can check him. Oh wait, we don't have one of those. So let's have the factions who may not even be our allies tell us whether or not we should lynch him. Good plan. Or the vigilante, which may not even be in the game, can shoot him. Yeah, that will go well. Furthermore, if you want the vigilante to shoot him, why not lynch? Then the vigilante can shoot another scummy person. It makes no sense.
    Pirate kills pirate and the first thought about it was WITCH or bd, not BD or witch. Witch claims to be driven so that there was sense. And if there would be more claimers, people might think about 2 BDs. This would be a nice move to hide.

Hello, I'm talking that Law acts more like Jester, not like experienced scum. Now imagine that we lynch a freaking Jester. Vigi shot is more safe to use. I thought you townies want to survive. I just don't want somebody to be jester-griefed.

We might think that we want to lynch some lurkers who are not interested in playing from day 2 onwards. Then again, we want to avoid lynching blackmailed people. Possibility of perma blackmailed. Rebels might also lurk.

Hopefully I can give some analysis before the day ends. But too bad that I'm busy. Lets see.
    If you really were Rebel Leader, you wouldn't have used this phrase. If you are RL, you have to know the rebels identities but still you make a clue that rebels might be lurking. You have no idea who the rebels are, while I do.

Nevermind, you are still lying.

Kidd is not a Rebel recruit. He can always kill me later if he is Rebel Leader/Scout.
    I never claimed being recruited rebel. I said that I'm a member of rebellion. I haven't stated exact role, only faction.

I know since I'm rebel.
    You claimed rebel, then Citizen, now rebel again? And you call ME a liar afterall?

Anyway, if you want a jester grief (I'm like 75% sure this guy is Jester, 25% that he is scum and 0% that he is town), I'll make this:
    -vote FM Trafalgar Law

37. ISO #787

38. ISO #788

39. ISO #789

Quote Originally Posted by FM Eustass Kidd View Post
    Hello, I'm talking that Law acts more like Jester, not like experienced scum. Now imagine that we lynch a freaking Jester. Vigi shot is more safe to use. I thought you townies want to survive. I just don't want somebody to be jester-griefed.
    And yet you voted me? And only 3 bullets for Vigilante, 3 guns for Blacksmith. Why waste it?

I never claimed being recruited rebel. I said that I'm a member of rebellion. I haven't stated exact role, only faction.
    Arsonist should just burn tonight.

You claimed rebel, then Citizen, now rebel again? And you call ME a liar afterall?
    Citizen --> Rebel --> Rebel "leader"

On the other hand, you are not a Rebel. Not even a Citizen.

Anyway, if you want a jester grief (I'm like 75% sure this guy is Jester, 25% that he is scum and 0% that he is town), I'll make this:
    -vote FM Trafalgar Law
    Derailing the current train? Too bad I'm the wrong target.

40. ISO #790

And yet you voted me? And only 3 bullets for Vigilante, 3 guns for Blacksmith. Why waste it?

kay. then lynch.

Arsonist should just burn tonight.

Yeah, with 1 target doused yet we don't even know for sure if tehre is arso since chrged claimers. There's really low chance of being 2 neutral killers. And if there are then you can't be Jester meaning you are the main lynch target imo.

Citizen --> Rebel --> Rebel "leader"

On the other hand, you are not a Rebel. Not even a Citizen.

So, you claim that you have been recruited last night? Lol, do you even have access to the rebel chat?
    And what does that Rebel "leader" mean? You got recruited and the Rebel Leader told you that you are their leader now or something?

Derailing the current train? Too bad I'm the wrong target.
    I highly doubt it.

41. ISO #791

Quote Originally Posted by FM Tony Tony Chopper View Post
    Are you claiming PR?

@ Urogue

Why didn't you claim your role in the interview?

Why do you think so?
    I had literally 5 minutes to write the interview. As i had never had a chance to write an interview in an FM before i had no idea what to write about, other than my thoughts on the game. Which i had elaborated on immensely on the day before.
    I can claim if that makes everybody happier.
    Now that i'm writing this, why don't we all just mass claim. Apparently people are scummy for going to sleep or having nothing to do at night so they don't check the site every 5 minutes.

I have 3 things i'd like to make clear about the current state of the game:

Stop spamming. Useless oneliners and most meh posts just pollute the game and motivate people to pay less attention to read trash. (Yes i'm looking at you Big Mom)
    I'll ignore anybody who is irrelevant or blatantly dumb. Or possibly ventriloquisted and just seems dumb because of that.
    The amount of lurking sheep is too damn high in this game. I have votes on me from Buggy and Blackbeard, 2 people i don't remember having posted anything worth of value.

Note: In case people missed my Day 1.5 and one of my previous Day 2 posts: I will post a rather in-depth analysis on how factions should be acting, starting from Day 1 to the current state of the game. The reason why i'm not posting it yet is because we don't have many posts that we could analyze for this. We need
    a) more participation from people in Day chat
    b) more night actions / deaths to be able to discern certain changes in behavior patterns certain factions will show after they assess the graveness of having their respective faction weakened, either by losing possibly allies or their own teammembers.

Me writing this post may already distort the future actions of the scum in question, so props to that. I'd have liked to leave my point of view on everything to a somewhat more advanced state of the game.

42. ISO #792

43. ISO #793

anyone keeping good notes on the game and have claims on everyone?

and tomorrow, depending on what happens, i will most likely push for the lynch of bigmom or zoro. zoro, because he refuses to even use the code. and big mom for trying to discredit me the entire day.
    And what about Trafalgar Fake-Rebel Law?

44. ISO #794

45. ISO #795

the marines will tell us who's lying. actually, that one person who claimed marine will tell us. one of you is lying definitely. but your right, trafalgar did some MAJOR directing...
    Marine's goal is to get rid of rebels. Don't you think that marines will try to fake their invetigation results to lynch the rebel and reach their goal?

46. ISO #796

Here is my code (thank you Bonney, nice job with the script!):
    RTNICDWSGHBHVTLX

I have caught up with everything and I couldn't really analyze everyone as much as I liked to because of the amount of posts, but since we decided to go with pressuring Urouge..

-vote FM Urouge

If you want me to post my thoughts then ask me questions and I'll answer them, given some time. I have some reading to do because of school.

47. ISO #797

48. ISO #798

49. ISO #799

Krieg claimed roleblocked. If we really have DD who faked one of neut killers, fine, then rb claim is just legit. We have a role-blocker. Unless Krieg did recieve his ordinary feedback despite of roleblock. Did you, Don?
    Since this question is directed towards me: I already said something about that. Read my posts from when this day started.

50. ISO #800

so before the day ends, here is my code solution (with bonney's code which proofs it works)

Your password was 'IWILLWINTHIS'
    Your key was 'MAN'

This is your code 'VXWYMKVOHUJG'
    i find it quite interesting noone even asked me to do this, so we will probably never reveal a disguiser/vent like this, because he just can't mention the code.

so it looks like noone is going to be lynched today, because day ends in 45 min. that's not good in my opinion.

i don't fully trust basil, anyway
    -unvote

and btw, i request the host to send informations about actions at the beginning of the night in time ie directly after the day thread is locked!