Register

User Tag List

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16
  1. ISO #751

2. ISO #752

3. ISO #753

Re: Day 1.5: Where we arrived again?

Quote Originally Posted by FM Sogeking View Post
    Ok, I just catched up on my reading. I have to take a lot of notes later on, but this is what I have so far.

I think Jewelry could possible be scum who faked journalist, so she could last one more day, and then possible false lynch a person. I think we should pick a target out for her so we get a true confirm. If we do that then there is more likely no BS to come our way. I also doubt that the target is going to get killed because of the risk factor. I also think the target will not lie unless of the same alliance. We should pick the target to reduce this risk.

I think Jewelry Bonney should target Dracule Mihawk because he was the was to find the scum slip.
    This post is scummy. Sounds like someone is trying to discredit our Journalist. And way to suggest someone, when the point of the journalist is to remain anon.

4. ISO #754

Apparently, i'm an angel. Or something like that judging from the pictures.
    Seeing as how this day is slowly progressing i'll propose my overall game plan for this FM.

Starting from the sheer amount of threat lvl i'll suppose it goes like this:

Pirates - As usual the antagonists top lynch priority
    CP9 - The disruptive neutrals collected in 1 bunch this game. Should almost tie with pirates in terms of town threat lvl, seeing how both of them are the hostile "groups"
    Neutral Killer - If it isn't the Joker i dno why Fragos would add a role that probably won't see implemented in future FMs. Personally i think he outranks Rebels atm as a threat.
    Rebels - Right now they should be the least of our worries. If we can get rid off the pirates they will be forced to cooperate with us.

Marines are generally on the islanders side, that is, unless a lot of islanders get slaughtered and the CP9 stay strong. Even if the main concern should be the pirates, if we let the CP9 get the upper hand and they manage to stay under the radar the Marine faction might reconsider their alliance.

The state of affairs will be critical after N2 imo. By then we should have clear insight on which faction(s) will be the most influential.

I think i got a good guess on how every faction will act and what their strategies will be. I'll probably go into in-depth discussion of that after day 1-2.

Note: Stating that the rebels are relatively harmless to the town is a simple deduction of them being a possible super mason alliance in this game rather than a cult.

^ That's what I'm pointing too

5. ISO #755

6. ISO #756

K I'm caught up!

Things I noticed:
    FM Roronoa Zoro is pirates or CP9 scum.

I have a rebel read on FM Fire Fist Ace.(WHICH ISNT A BAD THING YET) He hasn't posted all that much, but this is why I think that:

Quote Originally Posted by FM Fire Fist Ace View Post
    this is our lynch priority imo

#1: Cp9
    #2 Pirates
    #3 Marines

We are more likely to win if we side with the rebels. The pirates will become our allies if we get recruited and there is no scenario where Cp9 will ever become our ally. I think we should go for Cp9 first and then the pirates.

You will allways be a Cp9 target even if you get recruited. Unlike pirates
    Why do you guys think there wont be a neutral killer? I expect one.

We need to keep track of buddying. Whoever is interviewed should please try and do that. (And not that stupid ass, "He said he would give him rep") Things like multiple people pressuring on the same people, sheep voters, things like that.

We have victory, we just have to go get it.

7. ISO #757

Quote Originally Posted by FM X Drake View Post
    Apparently, i'm an angel. Or something like that judging from the pictures.
    Seeing as how this day is slowly progressing i'll propose my overall game plan for this FM.

Starting from the sheer amount of threat lvl i'll suppose it goes like this:

Pirates - As usual the antagonists top lynch priority
    CP9 - The disruptive neutrals collected in 1 bunch this game. Should almost tie with pirates in terms of town threat lvl, seeing how both of them are the hostile "groups"
    Neutral Killer - If it isn't the Joker i dno why Fragos would add a role that probably won't see implemented in future FMs. Personally i think he outranks Rebels atm as a threat.
    Rebels - Right now they should be the least of our worries. If we can get rid off the pirates they will be forced to cooperate with us.

Marines are generally on the islanders side, that is, unless a lot of islanders get slaughtered and the CP9 stay strong. Even if the main concern should be the pirates, if we let the CP9 get the upper hand and they manage to stay under the radar the Marine faction might reconsider their alliance.

The state of affairs will be critical after N2 imo. By then we should have clear insight on which faction(s) will be the most influential.

I think i got a good guess on how every faction will act and what their strategies will be. I'll probably go into in-depth discussion of that after day 1-2.

Note: Stating that the rebels are relatively harmless to the town is a simple deduction of them being a possible super mason alliance in this game rather than a cult.

^ That's what I'm pointing too
    Did you just copy+paste post 192?

8. ISO #758

Well, I don't know what else to add at the moment that hasn't already been said.

Quote Originally Posted by FM Roronoa Zoro View Post
    I need an official ruling on whether talking about previous game is allowed
    It shouldn't be a factor, but only because I wasn't here for the first game.

QQQUUUAAADDDDD POOOOSSSSTTTTTT

9. ISO #759

10. ISO #760

11. ISO #761

12. ISO #762

13. ISO #763

Quote Originally Posted by FM Crocodile View Post
    K I'm caught up!

Things I noticed:
    FM Roronoa Zoro is pirates or CP9 scum.

I have a rebel read on FM Fire Fist Ace.(WHICH ISNT A BAD THING YET) He hasn't posted all that much, but this is why I think that:

Why do you guys think there wont be a neutral killer? I expect one.

We need to keep track of buddying. Whoever is interviewed should please try and do that. (And not that stupid ass, "He said he would give him rep") Things like multiple people pressuring on the same people, sheep voters, things like that.

We have victory, we just have to go get it.
    Or maybe you are a rebel that is trying to make the marines and cp9 target me instead of you.

14. ISO #764

15. ISO #765

Quote Originally Posted by FM Fire Fist Ace View Post
    Or maybe you are a rebel that is trying to make the marines and cp9 target me instead of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Dracule Mihawk View Post
    Ace has claimed rebel.

Quote Originally Posted by FM Buggy the Clown View Post
    I would feel bad if the First Mate was more active than me.
    You should all feel bad!!!
    Good thing I now have 8 posts!

16. ISO #766

17. ISO #767

Quote Originally Posted by FM Red Haired Shanks View Post
    I am in a bit of a predicament currently. This will most likely be my only post today.
    You are excused Red Haired Skank

Quote Originally Posted by FM Nico Robin View Post
    hi everybody how are you
    Booo. Your parents don't love you.

Quote Originally Posted by FM Bartholomew Kuma View Post
    Kuma thinks that Journalist is dead either way.
    Lynched today or shot tonight.
    What a horrible, horrible thing to say with your only post.

Quote Originally Posted by FM Sogeking View Post
    Ok, I just catched up on my reading. I have to take a lot of notes later on, but this is what I have so far.

I think Jewelry could possible be scum who faked journalist, so she could last one more day, and then possible false lynch a person. I think we should pick a target out for her so we get a true confirm. If we do that then there is more likely no BS to come our way. I also doubt that the target is going to get killed because of the risk factor. I also think the target will not lie unless of the same alliance. We should pick the target to reduce this risk.

I think Jewelry Bonney should target Dracule Mihawk because he was the was to find the scum slip.
    Oh god what. I don't even...

18. ISO #768

19. ISO #769

First of all about the codes. It as absolutely impossible to crack a code, as you already pointed out, if you make it the suggested way, unless you do a very easy one. Yes, there are many possible combinations of key and password but only one makes sense and no way you can find it, you had to try all possible combination of keys.

However, if you don't make the codes the same way as everybody does, a Disguiser/Ventriloquist can easily just invent some bullshit method because there are unlimited ways to make a code then. So all have to use the same method! Just with different keys of course. And of course you have to change your key every day.

I made my code by hand, is there really a website? Then link please.

And such a code also CANNOT be used to communicate with team mates because there is only one possible solution, which will be revealed on the next day anyway.

It also helps against Ventriloquists, not only Disguisers, because we don't have to lynch them and then we know that we mustn't listen to them.

Then about Cyborg. In my opinion we should get more pressure on him and if he doesn't claim anything plausible lynch him. We should definitely lynch today because chances are high we get a scum, especially on lurkers and scummy targets. We probably don't have enough time to lynch someone else anyway.
    And he looks indeed very scummy. At first he lurks, then after we pressure him he tries to get as many posts as possible, most of them are not very productive.
    He said that he is nearly useless if he reveals, so what does he want to hint? Veteran? Scums often say, they are too important to reveal. Furthermore, he obviously hints a PR, why would a Citizen or a real PR do this? Only scum would react like this, Citizens would just claim if they have some votes and PRs would either just say their role or say nothing until they have even more votes, if their role can be proven easily, like the Journalist.
    So my vote shall stay and i have no problem with lynching him.

20. ISO #770

My apologizes for being quite lurkish and inactive, I were busy with other things. Anyway from what I've read I'm both amused and disappointing in the current game for all the pointless sheeping.

I would've made a disguiser code but I don't know how to make one, a quick tutor wouldn't hurt.
    On the contrary I believe the one writing notes of all these codes might be a Disguiser / Ventriloquist / Ghost for his own advantage.

21. ISO #771

22. ISO #772

Quote Originally Posted by FM Marco the Phoenix View Post
    My apologizes for being quite lurkish and inactive, I were busy with other things. Anyway from what I've read I'm both amused and disappointing in the current game for all the pointless sheeping.

I would've made a disguiser code but I don't know how to make one, a quick tutor wouldn't hurt.
    On the contrary I believe the one writing notes of all these codes might be a Disguiser / Ventriloquist / Ghost for his own advantage.
    So you feel like adding anything?

23. ISO #773

Quote Originally Posted by FM X Drake View Post
    What I want to know is why you think Revo's should be favored over marines. Are you a revo? Maybe a pirate?
    I didn't say that. I said that the lynch priority of rebels is higher relative to that of Marines. The moment we'd need to lynch the Marines, would mean that all CP9 members are alive, while ~half the islanders have died. Which would be one of the worst case scenarios tbh.

I can't imagine a scenario where we'd have to turn against the Marines that would have an islander victory ending.
    I probably should not be mentioning this, but if any of you aren't acquainted with the mechanics and tweaks of Fragos' 5sided faction games, please refer to his M-FM. Essentially Marines + Islanders make up the sc2/epic mafia equivalent of the town we are used to see.

The islanders hold the voting power with their majority in terms of numbers along with some supportive roles, while
    The marines have the usual "TOWN PR"s which we are used to see on the town side of regular games.

Let me put it in laymans terms how i view every faction in sc2/epic mafia equivalents:

Pirates - Main antagonist faction, equivalent to the mafia. Common enemy of Marines and Islanders.
    CP9 - Evil Neutrals. Only enemy of the islanders from the get go.
    Marines - Town PRs collected as a seperate faction. Least hostile to the islanders, seeing how they complement each other.
    Islanders - Borrowing a relatively new term from sc2mafia - Town core. Mostly no way of gathering information other than guessing and deducting from day chat.
    Rebels - The tricky masult. Mechanics are similar to that of the cult we are used to see, but have the potential to ally themselves with the islanders. People who have viewed or called the rebels being just a "cult" are highly likely to be Marines or CP9.

Also, the last time i will in this game, to address Hody Jones again: I do not wish to share my take on every faction movement or play before they actually take place. Giving highly logical insight to respective playstyles might improve scums play rather than help us look for actual scum later on. Essentially once everybody has posted, taken a stance and said certain things, which should probably be around the third day after 2 sets of night actions have happened, i will share my views on how every faction should be playing, thus discerning scum and making the scumhunt a breeze at that point.

Not going into any more detail than i already have, as this post already may disrupt potential future reads if scum should act more carefully just because of this friggin post i had to make to explain myself to someone, i likely think to be CP9.

24. ISO #774

Quote Originally Posted by FM Crocodile View Post
    So you feel like adding anything?
    Sure, personally I think there will be :

Consort, Framer, Disguiser.
    Infiltrator, Ventriloquist, Spy.
    Jailor, Enforcer, Lookout.
    Coroner, Journalist, Blacksmith, Veteran.
    Ghost, Electromaniac.

I'm 100% sure there will be a Framer, Infriltrator, Spy, Jailor, Enforcer, Blacksmith and Ghost. The Journalist were already confirmed, sort of. Other roles are just a 70%.

25. ISO #775

Quote Originally Posted by FM Marco the Phoenix View Post

if you would have read more attentively it has already been explained.

You take any password, let's go with abcd. You take a random cipher at will, let's go with efg for convenience's sake. Now you write both of them underneath each other, while changing the letters into their numerical position of the alphabe

a b c d = 1 2 3 4
    e f g = 5 6 7

You have to use the cipher to cover all of the letters so your password and cipher should look like this:

1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 5

All you have to do is add the numbers that are in the same column and change the numbers back to the corresponding letters of tjhe alphabet. in this case

1+5 2+6 3+7 4+5 = 6 8 10 9
    F H J I

your encrypted password is FHJI

note: In case your values go beyond 26 you start from A again

example: password abcd - cipher yay
    encrypted : Z C A(27 - 26 = 1) E

26. ISO #776

Quote Originally Posted by FM Urouge View Post
    if you would have read more attentively it has already been explained.

You take any password, let's go with abcd. You take a random cipher at will, let's go with efg for convenience's sake. Now you write both of them underneath each other, while changing the letters into their numerical position of the alphabe

a b c d = 1 2 3 4
    e f g = 5 6 7

You have to use the cipher to cover all of the letters so your password and cipher should look like this:

1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 5

All you have to do is add the numbers that are in the same column and change the numbers back to the corresponding letters of tjhe alphabet. in this case

1+5 2+6 3+7 4+5 = 6 8 10 9
    F H J I

your encrypted password is FHJI

note: In case your values go beyond 26 you start from A again

example: password abcd - cipher yay
    encrypted : Z C A(27 - 26 = 1) E
    NOOB = 14, 15, 15, 2 and then I'll add EVIL = 4, 22, 9, 12.

I get :
    14+4, 15+22, 15+9, 2+12 = 18 R, 37 (-26) 11 K, 24 X, 14 N...

The password would be RKXN?
    Wow I suck at math.

27. ISO #777

28. ISO #778

29. ISO #779

30. ISO #780

The Day 1.5 has ended. Nobody was lynched today. And so everyone went into their houses to sleep... again. But for certain groups of people this will be definitely a sleepless night... Will there be another deja vu?

You can now submit your night actions to me. Make sure to send then 1 hour before the deadline. If night chats are still locked, wait for Raptorblaze to unlock then for you. Also, If you do not pick your avatars before night ends, I'll manyally pick then out for you.
    Night 1.5 will end at this time:https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i...2013+19.00+MSK

And now, please close off the windows and turn off the lights. And do NOT, I repeat, DO NOT ever attempt to look back. His face will be the last thing you'll ever see... The Slender Man will take your soul if you are not careful!

Last edited by FM Ferengi; February 26th, 2013 at 08:11 AM.

31. ISO #781