Day 1.5: Where we arrived again? - Page 9
Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #401

2. ISO #402

Re: Day 1.5: Where we arrived again?

Quote Originally Posted by FM Trafalgar Law View Post
    Neutral Killer will only want to destroy Town. Neutral Killer can win with factions. I think that the factions will want to cooperate and contact Neutral Killer. Town should be careful. But how can we find Neutral Killer without investigative roles?
    Who the fuck said anything about Neutral Killer?

3. ISO #403

4. ISO #404

Neutral Killer will only want to destroy Town. Neutral Killer can win with factions. I think that the factions will want to cooperate and contact Neutral Killer. Town should be careful. But how can we find Neutral Killer without investigative roles?
    chances are that there is a neutral killer

on the other hand, he could be signaling factions that he is the neutral killer. but i highly doubt it.

5. ISO #405

6. ISO #406

7. ISO #407

8. ISO #408

9. ISO #409

Quote Originally Posted by FM Tony Tony Chopper View Post
    -unvote

Were the hidden roles changed from the last game?
    Would I be allowed to ask players what roles they were last game and what roles were in each faction?
    Are we allowed to claim our old account name and role?
    Caribou can answer the third question since Caribou asked already.
    The answer is yes.

10. ISO #410

Were the hidden roles changed from the last game?
    Would I be allowed to ask players what roles they were last game and what roles were in each faction?
    Are we allowed to claim our old account name and role?
    Those questions are not related to our current game at all, so I won't answer then for now.

11. ISO #411

12. ISO #412

Well, I was Zoro from the last game and I was interviewed. If the roles weren't changed there is still a journalist.

I'm not sure if this is allowed but it would be helpful if people from factions to say what their previous roles were. Otherwise the people who were in factions last game have an advantage over the rest of us.

I don't find Zoro quite as scummy as some of the lurkers like Foxy. Foxy made one post saying nothing then an hour later he makes a post analysing something that is almost old news after people had been switching to Bonney's train.

Quote Originally Posted by FM Foxy the Silver Fox View Post
    Quick look over the Whitebeard waggon.

Big Mom claims to be Coroner for no apparant reasons (likely WIFOM claim), Whitebeard attempts to push a "Lynch all liars" waggon against Big Mom, then Whitebeard makes the post which realy kicks off the waggon against him.

I do not think this is a scum slip in which Whitebeard, as a non-town player, is complaining about how inactive his faction was during the night. Smiley face at the end imply's that it's more of an ironic comment then a bitchy one, and I'm having a hard time imagining that a CP9 would be so careless when posting.

Post realy doesn't seem that overly scummy to me. Looking over thread again before placing my vote
    He says he'll look over the thread again before placing his vote but 10 hours later he hasn't posted again. I think he finds it hard to appear pro-town because of the hour it took for him to write his analysis post on something that happened a while ago and because he decided not to post again, maybe because he was having a hard time writing in a pro-town way. He has also largely described and repeated what has already been said in this post.

-vote FM Foxy the Silver Fox

13. ISO #413

Quote Originally Posted by FM Jewelry Bonney View Post
    why do you still have me voted? and have not switched? this guys also high on my scum list.
    You are not a confirmed townie, you might just be a disguiser

Quote Originally Posted by FM Jewelry Bonney View Post
    why does everyone think that zoro is not as good of a target as me to get lynched?
    You were begging people to vote on you.

14. ISO #414

15. ISO #415

16. ISO #416

Quote Originally Posted by FM Fire Fist Ace View Post
    You are not a confirmed townie, you might just be a disguiser

You were begging people to vote on you.
    I agree, Bonney isn't cleared just because he claimed journalist. While there is a low chance of him being a disguiser because of the slip and egging people on to lynch him, he might have claimed so that he can live a few more days by making excuses or draw out the real journalist. I still think he was behaving like a jester at the start and when people called him out on that he could have switched to a PR claim. He often talks about the previous game when he was town, maybe to make people think he is town in this game as well.

Quote Originally Posted by FM Nico Robin View Post
    hi everybody how are you
    Hi. Can you tell us your thoughts on the game so far? Why are you lurking so much?

Quote Originally Posted by FM Eustass Kidd View Post
    Guys, I think that Blackbeard is the most scummy player from all of us. Plus X Drake and Tony Tony Chopper. They all might be scum, better to check them imo.
    Why do you think these players might be scum? You should give your reasons or you're just listing names and nothing will get done.

17. ISO #417

Quote Originally Posted by FM Tony Tony Chopper View Post
    Why do you think these players might be scum? You should give your reasons or you're just listing names and nothing will get done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dislaw
    4.6. You may vote anyone without explaining the exact reason of vote.
    vote or accuse. It's a free country, I may have my own opinion despite of its reasons.

18. ISO #418

19. ISO #419

20. ISO #420

Quote Originally Posted by FM Eustass Kidd View Post
    The only way to see me truely lies on the dead ocean of leaves. What's the color of the leaf in A season?
    A leaf could be Green, a leaf could be yellow and it could also be red But it can't be blue so does that mean that you are a marine or anything but a marine. hmm

21. ISO #421

Hi everyone. May I propose a strategy against disguiser? I have always wanted to try this for a long time. Eveyone should think about real words to be used as password and key to encrypt the password. For example, my password is "bestmafiaplayer" and my key is "win". Thus my code will be:

bestmafiaplayer
    winwinwinwinwin
    yngqvocromuovnf

It will also be useful against Ventriloquist. Happy coding.

22. ISO #422

23. ISO #423

24. ISO #424

25. ISO #425

26. ISO #426

27. ISO #427

I hope to lead town. I promise to post more later when I have time. I'm not a lurker. Sanji is lying. I still think Kidd is up to no good. Scum always spam a lot of useless stuff to drown town discussion. Town should discuss how to find out the Neutral Killer. I think Neutral Killer is Arsonist.
    That's nice.

28. ISO #428

29. ISO #429

I hope to lead town. I promise to post more later when I have time. I'm not a lurker. Sanji is lying. I still think Kidd is up to no good. Scum always spam a lot of useless stuff to drown town discussion. Town should discuss how to find out the Neutral Killer. I think Neutral Killer is Arsonist.
    How am I lying when I say you are lurking? You were lurking when you asked that the first time.

30. ISO #430

I think we should not lynch lurkers since they might be recruited by Rebels. It is not good to make enemies of potential allies, even if we do not plan to ally with them. Similarly, we should not lynch trolls because Sogeking was a Marine last game and he trolled a lot. In fact I think we should not lynch anyone unless we have investigative results. Zoro and Hody were correct after all.

-vote skip day

31. ISO #431

I think we should not lynch lurkers since they might be recruited by Rebels. It is not good to make enemies of potential allies, even if we do not plan to ally with them. Similarly, we should not lynch trolls because Sogeking was a Marine last game and he trolled a lot. In fact I think we should not lynch anyone unless we have investigative results. Zoro and Hody were correct after all.

-vote skip day
    Even if we don't lynch today, I think that we shouldn't skip the day.
    We can still gather useful (or not) information.

That's my PoV

32. ISO #432

-vote skip day

This is a bunch of bullshit.
    Makes me think you are a CP9 trying to save an alliance with Pirates as well as Marines.
    If not then you are a newb at this.

Imo

33. ISO #433

Hi everyone. May I propose a strategy against disguiser? I have always wanted to try this for a long time. Eveyone should think about real words to be used as password and key to encrypt the password. For example, my password is "bestmafiaplayer" and my key is "win". Thus my code will be:

bestmafiaplayer
    winwinwinwinwin
    yngqvocromuovnf

It will also be useful against Ventriloquist. Happy coding.
    ACtually I don't Think that It will help us, because not all will do it. Anyway, i think it's interesting and funny,
    so here:
    VXWYMKVOHUJG

Furthermore, i don't think Tony is scum. In my opinion he makes pro town analyses and his logic sounds reasonable. Same for Lutty. Whereas Ace seems like Rebel for me or someone who asks to be recruited. Since rebels can be town's allies we should let him alive. Maybe marines get him.
    Whitebeard is still a bit suspicious for me but i'm pretty sure that Bonney is really Journalist

34. ISO #434

Quote Originally Posted by FM Soul King Brook View Post
    ACtually I don't Think that It will help us, because not all will do it. Anyway, i think it's interesting and funny,
    so here:
    VXWYMKVOHUJG

Furthermore, i don't think Tony is scum. In my opinion he makes pro town analyses and his logic sounds reasonable. Same for Lutty. Whereas Ace seems like Rebel for me or someone who asks to be recruited. Since rebels can be town's allies we should let him alive. Maybe marines get him.
    Whitebeard is still a bit suspicious for me but i'm pretty sure that Bonney is really Journalist
    Anyone else get the feeling Soul King Brook is on the same team as FM Trafalgar Law and are using the Disguiser opportunity to introduce a code they discussed last night?

35. ISO #435

Here we establish that you know Town does not have investigative roles, except Coroner.
    Also you are subtly claiming Neutral Killer

-vote skip day
    Except Town doesn't have investigative results, like you said. Marines would have to reveal themselves, which is a pirate tell. Do you mean to say we shouldn't lynch ever? Furthermore discouraging lynching is generally a scum tell.

1)Telling Town not to lynch is not good leading
    2)Why do you think Kidd is up to no good? I must have missed it earlier lol
    3)Scum spams lots of useless post you say?
    4)The Arsonist would know the Neutral Killer is Arsonist.

-vote FM Trafalgar Law

talk, boy

brb school guise, i expect Trafalgar to have some more posts

Still have FoS on Zoro/Ace, but one scum at a time

36. ISO #436

Quote Originally Posted by FM Roronoa Zoro View Post
    Anyone else get the feeling Soul King Brook is on the same team as FM Trafalgar Law and are using the Disguiser opportunity to introduce a code they discussed last night?
    Well actually Trafalgar didnt even post his code yet and if you really all think so i can still give you the solution of my code^^

37. ISO #437

38. ISO #438

39. ISO #439

40. ISO #440

41. ISO #441

Since you voted me I feel like I have to call bullshit on your reasoning.

Quote Originally Posted by FM Big Mom View Post
    So to provide additional insight into my orignal FoS of Don King.
    The last person who was in the Boa account was the Rebel Scout(?) and used the same phrase and mannerisms that was used before the reroll. Since he used the phrase "Still gay here" and was immediately responded to by Don Krieg, yet was mostly ignored by others, I am personally finding that Boa has the same role as previously held and Don, having replied instantly to Boa's posts, hidden in a trolly manner, makes me feel like he is trying to subtly convey that he is a Pirate to Boa, who has seemed to ignore Don now despite my FoS. Which is why I laid down a vote upon Don to see what he would do. He responds with a twist of my words and a subtle, instinctive, discredit.
    This shit is weak.
    For one, I did not know that the same account posted the same phrase. Do you think I would actually remember a spam phrase?
    I responded to him because I wanted to make a funny guess at his COM (without expecting a real answer of course).
    That Boa ignores me now despite your FoS on me is easy: Why would he care if I got FoS'd?

Additionally, if I were to believe that this account has posted the exact same phrase before the reset, do you think a Rebel Scout would actually out himself like that? My guess is that it's more of a phrase to identify that it is the same player, not necessarily the same role.

Also, I did not twist your words (atleast not conciously, so not really my fault if you feel that way). I only responded to your FoS because you FoS'd me based on nothing, and that is bad because it just increases the work for the town on day 1.
    You are reading way too much into chatty posts, finding hints when there are actually none to be found. Stop throwing accusations so lightly, because it really disturbs hunts on people who have shown a solid reason to be FoSing them.

42. ISO #442

Quote Originally Posted by FM Don Krieg View Post
    Since you voted me I feel like I have to call bullshit on your reasoning.

This shit is weak.
    For one, I did not know that the same account posted the same phrase. Do you think I would actually remember a spam phrase?
    I responded to him because I wanted to make a funny guess at his COM (without expecting a real answer of course).
    That Boa ignores me now despite your FoS on me is easy: Why would he care if I got FoS'd?

Additionally, if I were to believe that this account has posted the exact same phrase before the reset, do you think a Rebel Scout would actually out himself like that? My guess is that it's more of a phrase to identify that it is the same player, not necessarily the same role.

Also, I did not twist your words (atleast not conciously, so not really my fault if you feel that way). I only responded to your FoS because you FoS'd me based on nothing, and that is bad because it just increases the work for the town on day 1.
    You are reading way too much into chatty posts, finding hints when there are actually none to be found. Stop throwing accusations so lightly, because it really disturbs hunts on people who have shown a solid reason to be FoSing them.
    I have a problem with this defense.
    You are supposed to be paying attention to what people say. Thats half of this entire game so yes. I do expect you to remember things like this. Also the Rebel Scout didn't "out" himself so much as try, potentially, to send a code in the guise of a spam message, which is something I would do. You did twist my words, even if you didn't "mean" to do so in the first place. Boa ignores my "FoS" on him because I claimed coroner. Which is a Town role which can align with Rebels. {How you missed that I will never know.}
    You do realize that post analysis is half of the work that needs to exist in this game. You cannot just rely on Investigative roles. You cannot just half ass reads and point at some guy and say THATS THE SCUM HIM HIM HIM GET HIM GO HIM NOW LYNCH GO BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD because thats a bunch of bullshit.
    I am trying to gather intel and put forth reads and ideas into the town for them to think of. Not once did my FoS on you retract from the discussion at hand of the town right now. So that line of defense is weak and ignorant.
    You have done nothing to defend yourself adequately and opted to try and discredit my read.
    My vote Remains

43. ISO #443

Invisible ink detective

-vote FM Capone Bege
    It's legal, detective. I've been using it all day.
    ALL DAY

While I wait for Trafalgar, please explain this contradiction:
    Zoro isn't scummy. Hes a scum hunting citizen who just happens to find lots of scum slips.
    This was meant as a subtle role claim, yeah? I've also missed your posts where you were assisting scumhunting, except when you called out Donquixote Doflamingo (typed out his name without copy and pasting, I deserve rep) for apparently lurking.
    Zoro saw what happened to Bonney. The more she fought the more they voted. Zoro will shut up and not reveal his role today.

Understand that I'm calling you out because I believe you are scum, as you found out in my invisible ink

44. ISO #444

45. ISO #445

46. ISO #446

Quote Originally Posted by FM Big Mom View Post
    I have a problem with this defense.
    You are supposed to be paying attention to what people say. Thats half of this entire game so yes. I do expect you to remember things like this. Also the Rebel Scout didn't "out" himself so much as try, potentially, to send a code in the guise of a spam message, which is something I would do. You did twist my words, even if you didn't "mean" to do so in the first place. Boa ignores my "FoS" on him because I claimed coroner. Which is a Town role which can align with Rebels. {How you missed that I will never know.}
    You do realize that post analysis is half of the work that needs to exist in this game. You cannot just rely on Investigative roles. You cannot just half ass reads and point at some guy and say THATS THE SCUM HIM HIM HIM GET HIM GO HIM NOW LYNCH GO BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD because thats a bunch of bullshit.
    I am trying to gather intel and put forth reads and ideas into the town for them to think of. Not once did my FoS on you retract from the discussion at hand of the town right now. So that line of defense is weak and ignorant.
    You have done nothing to defend yourself adequately and opted to try and discredit my read.
    My vote Remains
    What really bugs me is this line:
    In my eyes, you have done nothing to point out a player who has posted enough to make a good read legit on him.

Anyway, going from top to bottom of your post:

I do pay attention, but not to a game which doesn't really exist now. There has been a reset so what anyone said before is not up to date anymore and there is not even a possibility to look up what everyone said, so using phrases from the game before the reset to identify scum after the reset is not a good method in my eyes.

Of course I do know that post analysis is half of the work that needs to exist in this game. And not half-assing it is important, too. So why are you? You just pointed at me because I chatted it up with Boa and you believe to see a connection between us now. What the heck?

I do think that FoSing someone while a discussion is going on is distracting, but I guess you are right, in this case it did not matter much. Probably because more people than me think that your original accusation is weak as shit.

In my eyes you are trying to gather easy town points by overanalyzing things to seem like an important player for the town.

47. ISO #447

Everyone who is saying stuff like

I still think X or Y is a little bit suspicious
    without anything to back up why they think so are just trying to nudge others that they're willing to jump on a lynch train on that person later if somebody else takes the initiative, and will just point at

I still think X or Y is a little bit suspicious
    as their reason for voting.

Seems like a rather hollow case if you ask me. Not sure what they want to accomplish with it from a town perspective either. Directing actions from groups with a night chat? Asking someone else to take the reins on a lynch train so they themselves don't take the blame if it turns out their suspicion turns out to be wrong?

Forum Mafia lesson 101: if you FoS someone, post at least one argument.

-unvote

48. ISO #448

Quote Originally Posted by FM Don Krieg View Post
    What really bugs me is this line:

In my eyes, you have done nothing to point out a player who has posted enough to make a good read legit on him.

Anyway, going from top to bottom of your post:

I do pay attention, but not to a game which doesn't really exist now. There has been a reset so what anyone said before is not up to date anymore and there is not even a possibility to look up what everyone said, so using phrases from the game before the reset to identify scum after the reset is not a good method in my eyes.

Of course I do know that post analysis is half of the work that needs to exist in this game. And not half-assing it is important, too. So why are you? You just pointed at me because I chatted it up with Boa and you believe to see a connection between us now. What the heck?

I do think that FoSing someone while a discussion is going on is distracting, but I guess you are right, in this case it did not matter much. Probably because more people than me think that your original accusation is weak as shit.

In my eyes you are trying to gather easy town points by overanalyzing things to seem like an important player for the town.
    I didn't just point at you. I called you scummy because of the manner that you responded when there was a legit{ish} conversation going on, that you have not once commented on.
    I pointed you out because I saw a connection between you and Boa based on the time and posts between you both.
    You have not talked to, roughly, anyone else but him and myself in any manner of realism. I'm not halfassing my work. You are halfassing your defense.
    You feel that discrediting me is easier than saying that you were just trolling? Because there are only two scenarios that can exist in this instance.
    1. We are both Town and you are new at trying to defend yourself and thus are bad at it.
    2. You are scum and I found you out and you are pissed about it.

49. ISO #449

I like Trafalgar's post less than Big Mom's now. 2 out of 3 factions with investigative results are scum. While it'd be interesting if anything was shared, relying on them to do so seems like a bad idea. Someone dedicated enough to come up with disguiser checks should have noticed this. It's possible he is a neutral killer who wants to be investigated.

-vote FM Trafalgar Law

50. ISO #450