S-FM 54: Second Chances - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

2. ISO #102

Re: S-FM 54: Second Chances

Hello to everyone, Have just read everything happening and here are my thoughts:

Joker must be a veteran player who had a game or two with Damus to pick him as target. I think that Damus is town and he is one of the best players I've ever seen here. Joker chose him knowing that there is low chance we lynch him and that provides him 2 attacks. Smart move, but we can count out a few players by that: Damus, who of presenting players in this FM haven't ever played with you in other FMs?

Just versions who could be the Joker: Fatalis, MintBerry Crunch, Brendan, Cryptonic. But since Cryptonic plays his nursey style, I can't determine either he tells the truth or not.
    Alignment of the role appears by its color in creed's role card PM and still Cryptonic didn't see the "Nurse" word being NOT GREEN? That makes me think Crypt has some fishy PM in his Inbox.

Haven't posted: Brendan, Frostbyte.

Also Damus mentioned in his 2nd post that we can get rid of him. Either that was dramatic or he knows he is not so useful Town, probably he rolled Citizen.
    Mint's early claim makes me trust him.

Strange thing is I don't understand what was so scummy in Slaol's posts?

Also we have to pay attention to those who obviously work in groups and to loners. "Siders" are the most suspicous to be Joker (or at least scum). Siders are the players who don't usually make their opinions for long but when some accusion with vote appears, they side with the voter, "Agreeing with his idea".

Result:

1. There's no freaking way we lynch Damus today. Even if he isn't PR, he is very contributive townie that will totally help us to get scum later.
    2. Sheriff should check Cryptonic.
    3. MintBerry and Damus are both Citizens in my eyes.
    4. FoS: Fatalis, Frostbyte (unless I see posts from him), Brendan (same), Slaol (trainlynch).

I don't vote. Not today, lack of clues.
    Sencerely yours,

Self_Obsessed_Attention_Hungry_Wh()re_With_High_Ambitions_And_Low_IQ

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

lol i didn't know day started.
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

7. ISO #107

hey guys I claim super important role :3

Also tbh we can't really get much leads from the Joker choosing Damus, most of the players here know that Damus got MVP for some games and is a generally good player. Though I believe this means that Fajer and TheDarkestLight is less likely since they are relatively new players. There are just so many players here possible to target Damus that it's obsolete no matter how we think of it

I've seen Damus/Slaol/Crypt's playstyle b4 and they are town then, though of course it could change now. Brendan and Espozito is harder to read since I haven't played with Espo as I remember and Brendan is just scummy 24/7.

However with that said, Creed was in S-FM Christmas! and he would probably love to put AppleyNO/MintBerry Crunch as the Joker, knowing that they would probably target Damus.

With the Cryptonic case, he's much too trolly, definately not Citizen though. And possibly Nurse since Nurse is super OP with that win condition... or jester... or mafia/joker trying to make people underestimate him as Nurse...

From what I know about Creed, he would probably put the better players as scum though

I'm having a bad fever so I'm sorry if what I say don't make sense (hopefully it's not H5N1, there's a lot of people getting infected and I don't want to die )

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    lol i didn't know day started.
    Lol great contribution. I can see it took you a long time to read and come up with some very detailed reads. I appreciate you taking the time to type that out.

As Damus said, "Scum located"
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

Quote Originally Posted by Fatalis View Post
    Why do I get a strong feeling that you are the Joker
    Because instead of adding something real to the discussion, I instead repeated what Damus said in a very condescending and derogatory manner.

Fuck sake.

12. ISO #112

Quote Originally Posted by AppleyNO View Post
    Because instead of adding something real to the discussion, I instead repeated what Damus said in a very condescending and derogatory manner.
    That, and something else..

What do you think about Crypt's claim? You've talked about Crypt's act a lot but you haven't specified your thoughts about his claim being a nurse

13. ISO #113

Quote Originally Posted by Espozito View Post
    Hello to everyone, Have just read everything happening and here are my thoughts:

Joker must be a veteran player who had a game or two with Damus to pick him as target. I think that Damus is town and he is one of the best players I've ever seen here. Joker chose him knowing that there is low chance we lynch him and that provides him 2 attacks. Smart move, but we can count out a few players by that: Damus, who of presenting players in this FM haven't ever played with you in other FMs?

Just versions who could be the Joker: Fatalis, MintBerry Crunch, Brendan, Cryptonic. But since Cryptonic plays his nursey style, I can't determine either he tells the truth or not.
    Alignment of the role appears by its color in creed's role card PM and still Cryptonic didn't see the "Nurse" word being NOT GREEN? That makes me think Crypt has some fishy PM in his Inbox.

Haven't posted: Brendan, Frostbyte.

Also Damus mentioned in his 2nd post that we can get rid of him. Either that was dramatic or he knows he is not so useful Town, probably he rolled Citizen.
    Mint's early claim makes me trust him.

Strange thing is I don't understand what was so scummy in Slaol's posts?

Also we have to pay attention to those who obviously work in groups and to loners. "Siders" are the most suspicous to be Joker (or at least scum). Siders are the players who don't usually make their opinions for long but when some accusion with vote appears, they side with the voter, "Agreeing with his idea".

Result:

1. There's no freaking way we lynch Damus today. Even if he isn't PR, he is very contributive townie that will totally help us to get scum later.
    2. Sheriff should check Cryptonic.
    3. MintBerry and Damus are both Citizens in my eyes.
    4. FoS: Fatalis, Frostbyte (unless I see posts from him), Brendan (same), Slaol (trainlynch).

I don't vote. Not today, lack of clues.
    I seriously do not know who wouldn't target Damus. Although players that Damus posted probably have a higher chance of targeting Damus.

On Crypt, getting some sleep has made me realize that as long as he is helping Town, he is A-okay. Since scum can't kill him, the only thing for him to die is Joker target or town lynch. So he should listen to our directives.

Siding with people without adding something that you believe are the sign of either a scum player or a bad town player. I would support pressuring sheep players. (Lol)

Fuck sake.

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

What do you think about Crypt's claim? You've talked about Crypt's act a lot but you haven't specified your thoughts about his claim being a nurse
    On Crypt, getting some sleep has made me realize that as long as he is helping Town, he is A-okay. Since scum can't kill him, the only thing for him to die is Joker target or town lynch. So he should listen to our directives.
    Just typed it out xD

Fuck sake.

16. ISO #116

hey guys I claim super important role :3
    Hi SherJaiSpy.

I seriously do not know who wouldn't target Damus. Although players that Damus posted probably have a higher chance of targeting Damus.
    Don't forget the conspiracy theory that the Joker can self target.

17. ISO #117

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Don't forget the conspiracy theory that the Joker can self target.
    So as a town, tomorrow we would have to make the decision to either lynch Damus or take the 2 person loss.

It would be way too risky for a Joker to do something like that. IMO

Fuck sake.

18. ISO #118

So as a town, tomorrow we would have to make the decision to either lynch Damus or take the 2 person loss.

It would be way too risky for a Joker to do something like that. IMO
    Once it has been pulled off however, it's a possibility that the handpicked victim are "innocent".

As for the 2 person loss, don't forget that there's a 33% chance for hitting scum.

19. ISO #119

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

So, I'm back and now I have good thoughts about who works here alone and who sides with someone (that will help us find those players who play together in a team).
    The main idea is that players from different "teams" contribute with each other or against each other. Members of same mafia team (as I have realised from my last games) rarely or never contribute to each other:

Fatalis and AppleyNO have shown that they are not in same team (I mean not town/maf, i mean maf/maf) in posts 110-112.
    Damus is town for me, so it's no use to repost his FoS targets.
    RLVG argued with Damus a little (post 23-26)
    AppleyNO also argued with RLVG (post 27)
    In Post 20 Mint said his opinion about RLVG's idea wich makes them not teammates.
    RLVG asked question about Joker to know if Damus can be bluffing Joker targeting himself (30). This totally makes it sure that Damus and RLVG are not friends and RLVG isnt Joker.
    Fajer didn't contribute much, but I don't know his playing style and he doesn't seem to be connected to anyone.
    RLVG accused Crypt (46)
    Appley doesn't trust Crypt (4

That makes the following:

Damus_Graves (I trust him)
    MintBerry Crunch (Damus trusts him)
    Espozito (I trust them)

AppleyNO (I think he is town. Quite contributive and senseful)

Fatalis (I have different thoughts about him)

RLVG (is scum in my eyes, but not Joker)

Fajer (possibility of Joker)
    SuperJack
    Roflcopter (Don't know why but I feel him as Joker)
    Brendan (these guys have no trust from me as they didn't contribute or made useless posts, I bet one of them is scum)

My present FoS:

RLVG
    Brendan
    Roflcopter
    SuperJack
    Fajer
    Sencerely yours,

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

How?
    It doesn't.

Here is what I see:

RLVG and AppelyNO are too eerily in agreement. If one is Mafia good odds the other is Mafia (Viewpoint ATM)
    Brendan is mafia due to his single post that was on topic but lack of following it up with more posts about the convo that has gone on before and after his post.
    Esp is Town. Nuff said.
    Mintberry Crunch is Citizen atm.
    Frajer is a Town PR or WIFOM'd Town PR.

28. ISO #128

29. ISO #129

30. ISO #130

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    It doesn't.

Here is what I see:

RLVG and AppelyNO are too eerily in agreement. If one is Mafia good odds the other is Mafia (Viewpoint ATM)
    Brendan is mafia due to his single post that was on topic but lack of following it up with more posts about the convo that has gone on before and after his post.
    Esp is Town. Nuff said.
    Mintberry Crunch is Citizen atm.
    Frajer is a Town PR or WIFOM'd Town PR.
    I would disagree. I at first agreed with lynching crypt, but I questioned some of his reasoning. I have since then retracted my statment.

I would agree that Esp is throwing off some sweet Town vibes.

Mint? I'm on edge about him being citizen, but I guess it could be true, considering I can't think of what else he would be. xD

Frajer is a PR or WIFOM PR? That I have to disagree with you there. I just think he a newbie who isn't sure how to play yet. I have a null read on him.

Fuck sake.

31. ISO #131

32. ISO #132

I would disagree. I at first agreed with lynching crypt, but I questioned some of his reasoning. I have since then retracted my statment.

I would agree that Esp is throwing off some sweet Town vibes.

Mint? I'm on edge about him being citizen, but I guess it could be true, considering I can't think of what else he would be. xD

Frajer is a PR or WIFOM PR? That I have to disagree with you there. I just think he a newbie who isn't sure how to play yet. I have a null read on him.
    His post response to me shows that he does not want to lime light and I got a townish read off it.

PR or WIFOM PR.

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

You brought my callout to further light and agreed but have not voted.
    Making myself more scummy by voting after I have been called out on it!

No pain on voting a scummy person. Besides its now L-5. Long way off.
    -vote Brendan

Fuck sake.

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

37. ISO #137

38. ISO #138

If Brendan is mafia of course
    Can't agree. Appley agreed with your opinion about Brendan being scum
    ("Scum located")
    That makes him having no connection with Brendan. I trust Appley.
    Sencerely yours,

39. ISO #139

40. ISO #140

Omg! I've forgot about Slaol! Sorry, but I think that is due to I have nothing to say about him. Either I've messed something or I'm really bad at deduction.

For now I think Fatalis and Brendan can be both mafs.

-vote Brendan

If he is mafia, Fatalis is next. And RLVG.
    Sencerely yours,

41. ISO #141

42. ISO #142

Omg! I've forgot about Slaol! Sorry, but I think that is due to I have nothing to say about him. Either I've messed something or I'm really bad at deduction.

For now I think Fatalis and Brendan can be both mafs.

-vote Brendan

If he is mafia, Fatalis is next. And RLVG.

Claim dismissed, I'm not mafia.

He lurks too much imo.
    -vote Brendan

43. ISO #143

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Claim dismissed, I'm not mafia.

He lurks too much imo.
    -vote Brendan
    Lol what? Thats clears you just as much as my voting clears me...

It doesn't.

Fuck sake.

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

omg you caught me! I'm mafia, my teammates is Damus_Graves and AppleyNO
    GGNORE
    OMG YOU SHOULD HAVE WAITED! I WANTED TO SURRENDER FOR OUR TEAM, SINCE WE NOW HOW MUCH OF A TRATIOR DAMUS IS!

xD

/troll

Fuck sake.

49. ISO #149

50. ISO #150