User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Zergling: 1-S2-1-3645178

Account Name: Zergling
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-3645178
    In-Game Name: to lick my cunt

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing

Your Account Name: Gyver
    Summary: Revealed himself as mayor day one and asked everyone to pm him their roles. Announced everyones roles day 2.

Later said that he told a mod he was going to gamethrow the next game and dared him to ban him.

Attachment 7652-Mafia- (2).SC2Replay

__________________________________________________ _______
    He is in the process of throwing another game right now, will upload when its over
    Last edited by Gyver; December 24th, 2012 at 03:25 PM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Offender Username: zergling #1-S2-13645178

Account Name: zergling
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-3645178
    In-Game Name: to lick my cunt

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing

Your Account Name: SkysTehLimit

Summary:
    1. Player gets mayor day one reveals, tells everyone to pm him roles.
    2. Day 2 he gives out everyone who messaged him their roles and says "have fun mafia".
    3. Day 3 mayor lynches spy after a simple PM test to confirm that the player is spy.
    4. Mayor did lynch arsonist, but only after half the town was gone.
    5. By day he only tried to lynch the survivor and not the mafia. Mafia innocents survivor and lynched mayor.
    6. Mafia lynches last townie and game over.

Its a very sad game to watch even as a survivor...

But it is if he self admitted to game throwing day 2 when he gave away towns roles and said have fun mafia. Unclear whether outside partying was involved or not.
    Attached Files Attached Files

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: Zergling: 1-S2-1-3645178

SC ID VERIFICATION

1-S2-13645178

Respective Hotkeys

Replay 1:
    Replay 2:

After the Review

Replay 1:
    Player reveals as mayor, asks for people to PM him roles.
    He reveals all PMs of town roles, keeping an amnesiac and arsonist claim silent
    He then lynches a spy that confirms himself via PM test
    He then lynches the arsonist claimer, ONLY after being doused
    Following that, he is lynched by town and mafia wins.

Replay 2:
    Names himself moderator
    Reveals himself and other two mafia day one, blatant and obvious gamethrowing.

Players Added to Report

None.

Was the Game Result altered?

Replay 1:
    Yes in favor of the mafia
    Replay 2:
    Yes in favor of the town

Player Offenses

Replay 1:
    Griefing
    Replay 2:
    Gamethrowing

Previous Offenses

1x Griefing

Recommended Action

Extended Kickvote List, seems like he's on a spree.

Spoiler : :
    S-FM Paranormal Case Studies (Sheriff)

"Glory only with zerglings and breast implants!!!"
    -Random player on EU

6. ISO #6

Account Name: zergling
    Account ID: : 1-S2-1-3645178
    In-Game Name: Landstander
    Crimes Committed: Game Throwing
    Your Account Name: Landstander
    Summary: Day 2, gets lynched, while getting lynched sells out other 2 Mafia
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Landstander; December 24th, 2012 at 04:55 PM.

7. ISO #7

Funny how irresponsibly using mod powers in one game has far reaching repercussions in other games, eh Land?

By the way, this guy's intention is to get banlisted so that he can report the map to Blizz because he believes that banning users is against the Blizz TOS. He started throwing games after being in a game with Land, creed, and I where someone used -shout and -mods unnecessarily.

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Lysergic View Post
    Funny how irresponsibly using mod powers in one game has far reaching repercussions in other games, eh Land?
    Me exposing our incognito status to build the channel caused this guy to gamethrow 5 times? I do that most every game and have never run across this before. You obviously jinxed it. Don't even blame this on me. This guy obviously has issues.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

He now claims that his little brother used his account to game throw multiple times, and that he is innocent.

I informed him that unless he could actually prove that, he would STILL be KV'd or banlisted, but that it would be a normal punishment (not permanent). I think he intends to appeal any punishment we give him. Whether or not he tries to pull some dumb shit with Blizz is up in the air.

I can post the replay where this discussion occurred if necessary. I would probably recommend 2x KV given that he plans to appeal if banned (and says that he didn't actually ask for ban).

Quote Originally Posted by Mugy7 View Post
    Seeing as he was asking for a ban, why not perma-ban him?
    I'm against handing out perma's, even if someone asks for it. PR issue; the only people who should ever get perma'd are hackers, imo.

13. ISO #13

I don't care who's behind an account, it could be five people or one person claiming it's five people.

All we know for certain, and should care about, is that the account broke the rules and needs to be punished.

As for the matter of permanent banlisting, there are some non-hackers that simply don't get it and play the game exclusively to ruin it for others, those certain people deserve a perma.

As for zergling, he committed 2x gamethrow and 1x griefing, of which I believe an extended kickvotelist should be the punishment.

Spoiler : :
    S-FM Paranormal Case Studies (Sheriff)

"Glory only with zerglings and breast implants!!!"
    -Random player on EU

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by Lysergic View Post
    I'm against handing out perma's, even if someone asks for it. PR issue; the only people who should ever get perma'd are hackers, imo.

I think instant perma-ban should be avoided especially with his history. I'm almost certain Kick-Vote List will get the message across. I recommend KV x 2

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

Quote Originally Posted by Anguss View Post
    Please do permaban him... he invites AFKers into lobby constantly
    Permabanning him wouldn't solve this problem, you would do best to report it to blizzard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

31. ISO #31

Quote Originally Posted by Anguss View Post
    Please do permaban him... he invites AFKers into lobby constantly
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleyNO View Post
    Permabanning him wouldn't solve this problem, you would do best to report it to blizzard.
    It's because Blizzard coded the lobby in such a shitty way that it's too easy to delay the countdown. Perhaps if invited players don't fill a slot, it'd be much better?

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

Hey i've played with zergling a bunch of times, iv e never seen him cheat. I've seen him curse a bunch but thats about the worst he has done. i think the perma ban is a bit extreme considering he has toned down his vulgar language. He is a good man who just jokes around, but plays the game seriously. I hope he can be given another chance now that some time has passed, i think zergling has learned a lot since he was banned and it would be a shame to lose one of the more colorful characters in the mafia community.

38. ISO #38

Quote Originally Posted by Darkone View Post
    Hey i've played with zergling a bunch of times, iv e never seen him cheat. I've seen him curse a bunch but thats about the worst he has done. i think the perma ban is a bit extreme considering he has toned down his vulgar language. He is a good man who just jokes around, but plays the game seriously. I hope he can be given another chance now that some time has passed, i think zergling has learned a lot since he was banned and it would be a shame to lose one of the more colorful characters in the mafia community.
    He wasn't banned for language, he was KV listed and decided to get back at us for being listed by trying to invite players who were afk, partying with other KVlisted players, etc. He was originally REDUCED to KV list after a staff member vouched for him.

Acting like that after we cut him a break on his offenses is not the way to get sympathy.

Oh and I vouched for him in a game and convinced players to not kick him, and he immediately started griefing.

39. ISO #39

fine i know what you want raptor, i appologizze for inviting penders when landstander told me i was going to be permabanned but i will not admit to doing it before he told me i was being permabanned because i did not. i played correctly then and only used colorful language against mods for my kv. you are almighty and all powerful raptor.

40. ISO #40

Quote Originally Posted by zergling View Post
    fine i know what you want raptor, i appologizze for inviting penders when landstander told me i was going to be permabanned but i will not admit to doing it before he told me i was being permabanned because i did not. i played correctly then and only used colorful language against mods for my kv. you are almighty and all powerful raptor.
    Your sarcasm is not appreciated, I could care less what your opinion of me and the other moderators is as long as you are polite about appealing. The outright lying also does not help your case considering you griefed in a game knowing I was there watching you. But in any case basically I want your word you'll refrain from the lobby trolling and rule violations, and I'll drop it to watch list since you've already served time on kv and banlist. Do we have a deal? This is the last deal you'll get from me in regards to rule violations. In the future bans will be unappealable unless the report itself is incorrect.

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorblaze View Post
    yeah, inviting people who are AFK is generally how people go about it, but doing anything to forcibly reduce the player count or especially prevent the game from starting falls into that category. It's a 6 week watch list btw. It'll hit the map in the next update.
    He most likely just dropped; but I thought I'd throw this up here in case he's been doing this regularly:

Attachment 9533
    It's Waluigi Time!