Map Moderation
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Map Moderation

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: Map Moderation

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorblaze View Post
    Zenolate is still convinced that Blizzard is going to remove map moderation entirely despite all evidence to the contrary. He's also convinced that we are required to notify users prior to enacting these punishments, and that all offenses prior to such notification count as a single offense.

DISCUSS!

3. ISO #3

Zenolate is still convinced that Blizzard is going to remove map moderation entirely despite all evidence to the contrary. He's also convinced that we are required to notify users prior to enacting these punishments, and that all offenses prior to such notification count as a single offense.

DISCUSS!
    Well I belive he is mad bro. That is the extent of anything on the subject, don't see a need for a thread about why he mad when its obvious.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by ZEnolate View Post
    tHERE IS A DIFFRENECE between allow and not care... they just don't care. There is a fix coming up for that.

Funny how rolfcopter is acusing me of hacking when a friend of mine saw rolfcopter as a donor for a famous sc2 map hack and obviously a user since its a paid hack.

edit: you canoot consider this as 3 offenses. This just came up today. The way this stupid forum works is that people that report cant be seen for 1-2 weeks before the mods get up their asses and post it visibly.

edit 2 ffs: i did not try to get mafia banned. ppl that think this way are mentally incapacitated and have not read my intentions that were written down correctly.
    i tried to remove the whole moderation sherade from mafia since its bs
    1) I didn't accuse you of hacking, I simply found that whoever accused you of hacking was correct in accusing you.

2) Please link to the hack of which I am a paid donor of.

Spoiler : :
    S-FM Paranormal Case Studies (Sheriff)

"Glory only with zerglings and breast implants!!!"
    -Random player on EU

6. ISO #6

DISCUSS!
    What is he still doing here?

Does he not have a life? Is he sworn enemies to DR or oops?
    There are other places to play mafia, so it isn't that.

This is the question that should be answered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

7. ISO #7

Hi Guys.
    Look I'm sorry to say that he is right. You guys are completely stepping over the boundries clearly stated by the ToS made by Blizzard.
    Sure, Blizzard has proven that they don't care and, sure, other maps have stricter enforcement but come on. This is blatant mod abuse.
    You can't just ban people because they refuse to follow the rules, I mean who does that.
    I am afraid I have to call the F.B.I. on you guys for this serious crime against humanity and the law itself.
    Soon there will be legions of undercover cops and drug dogs stalking your homes for any slip ups or deviants into more criminal activies such as unfairly banning rule breakers, who are actually upstanding citizens, just like my dear dear friend Archangel and good buddy Zenolate.

Come on guys. Can't you see how completely unfair it is to try and keep things even for all players?
    Last edited by Damus_Graves; November 24th, 2012 at 10:28 PM.

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Hi Guys.
    Look I'm sorry to say that he is right. You guys are completely stepping over the boundries clearly stated by the ToS made by Blizzard.
    Sure, Blizzard has proven that they don't care and, sure, other maps have stricter enforcement but come on. This is blatant mod abuse.
    You can't just ban people because they refuse to follow the rules, I mean who does that.
    I am afraid I have to call the F.B.I. on you guys for this serious crime against humanity and the law itself.
    Soon there will be legions of undercover cops and drug dogs stalking your homes for any slip ups or deviants into more criminal activies such as unfairly banning rule breakers, who are actually upstanding citizens, just like my dear dear friend Archangel and good buddy Zenolate.

Come on guys. Can't you see how completely unfair it is to try and keep things even for all players?
    Yayap sees through your charade of trying to appear hacked.
    [17:52:24] Jordan VanDusen: QUICK BRENDAN IS ASLEEP
    [17:52:29] Jordan VanDusen: EVERYONE POST IN HERE
    [17:52:30] Jordan VanDusen: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...-with-the-site
    Favorite Mods: Yayap & Raptorblaze <3

9. ISO #9
    Yayap

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Hi Guys.

Yayap takes note of this and will refer back to this the next time you apply for being a mod.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12