M-FM XIII Amnesia Town Gamethread - Page 12
Register

User Tag List

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #551

Re: M-FM XII Amnesia Town!

Easy way to deal with the chill kidd dilemma: find where town's KPN went.

Last night, I took the action of Mafioso as late into the night as I could to make sure that town had performed a KPN before me. Chill Kidd is alive and I was not blocked, therefore a townie took an action before me. Fatalis confirmed that his kill did not go through last night on Bahkieh. The only other claimer of a night kill (if i remember correctly) was chill kidd, who claims to have been blocked last night. Unless someone claims they shot Brendan last night, I think that we can conclude that Chill kidd was the first townie with a kill to send in an action, and the town's KPN was blocked last night (which is why we had 2 kills last night rather than 3.)

However, if someone will claim that they sent in a PM to kill Brendan as vigilante very early into the night and explains the reasons why they thought he was more scummy than Chill Kidd and Bahkieh, it brings up the possibility that the kill on Brendan was not the mafia kpn, but the town kpn, and the mafia kill (chill kidd) was blocked last night.

2. ISO #552

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    We do care if a neutral dies, especially if he's ghost and it's to a town gun.
    I don't care if a neutral who is not helping town dies. CmG has been playing anti-town all day by not claiming his abilities and by voting Chill Kidd over Bahkieh or someone who hasn't claimed their abilities and can actually be pressured. Killing a ghost is not much of a problem for town. An anti-town ghost could cause some harm but no more than a living neutral who can vote, witch and jester kill could. If the neutral was actually trying to help town I wouldn't have as much of a problem with them.

The 2 likely scenarios for Chill Kidd are:

1) Chill Kidd was framed (I was the frame target and was bus driven with Chill Kidd).
    2) Chill Kidd used his seek mafia ability on Bluejay in addition to his bus drive ability.

Option C said that a framed player would have a 50% chance of appearing to visit the target. This was an amendment Escaho made late in the day.
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)

3. ISO #553

4. ISO #554

5. ISO #555

-Vote Bahkieh
    Although it is possible that he is a jester (given his seeming willingness to get lynched by not claiming an action that he knew would be proved with the dilemma), I think that it is a safe bet to lynch him and we should certainly lynch someone today.

I find it funny that Dust is pressuring CmG about not telling town night actions, as dust has done the exact same thing. Before he was placed, Rocshi deliberately evaded telling town his night actions, and Dust claims that he will reveal his actions "when the time is right."

So, dust, why is it allowable that you would not claim night actions when you are threatening to kill CmG over doing the same thing you are doing? Also, do you have any explanation for why Rocshi deliberately withheld his information from town for seemingly little purpose?

6. ISO #556

Quote Originally Posted by Dust View Post
    Wut?

Don't you mean Chill Kid?

I don't think any mafia thought Chill Kid was mafia based on the fact that he claimed citizen with only two other claims with three citizens in the setup. Your logic makes sense in a hypothetical standpoint but for the situation at hand it's stupid.
    Wasn't chill kid swapped with Kromos N1?
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

7. ISO #557

Quote Originally Posted by ajkei View Post
    -Vote Bahkieh
    Although it is possible that he is a jester (given his seeming willingness to get lynched by not claiming an action that he knew would be proved with the dilemma), I think that it is a safe bet to lynch him and we should certainly lynch someone today.

I find it funny that Dust is pressuring CmG about not telling town night actions, as dust has done the exact same thing. Before he was placed, Rocshi deliberately evaded telling town his night actions, and Dust claims that he will reveal his actions "when the time is right."

So, dust, why is it allowable that you would not claim night actions when you are threatening to kill CmG over doing the same thing you are doing? Also, do you have any explanation for why Rocshi deliberately withheld his information from town for seemingly little purpose?
    Rocshi knew what he was doing (except for the citizen claim. That was unneeded). The information I have/can get will be able to catch scum in their lies, BUT I cannot let them know what information I have. Otherwise, they would avoid my trap.

Quote Originally Posted by CmG View Post
    Wasn't chill kid swapped with Kromos N1?
    OH. Right. My apologies

8. ISO #558

Brendan was killed by Cryptonic the veteran. Brendan probably tried to shoot somebody the night he died. HErpderp
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

9. ISO #559

10. ISO #560

Quote Originally Posted by Capitalier View Post
    We are missing both the mafia and town KPN, then.
    Wait, nevermind, I'm smoking crack.

Chill Kidd is town, then. And Brendan must have attacked Cryptonic or something.

So, Chill Kidd sent in his vigilante kill, and he got blocked.

Brendan ran straight into the veteran with his kill.

And, the SK decided to ravage Ubernox's corpse for some gay reason.

11. ISO #561

Would Brenden be that stupid? If he tried to shoot Cryptonic the night he visited it would explain the lack of mafia kill and mean Chill was probably the blocked town kill.

It's more likely Cryptonic shot the immune gf who could freely visit him. The gf had the perfect opportunity to recruit Cryptonic last night...
    FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)

12. ISO #562

13. ISO #563

14. ISO #564

15. ISO #565

16. ISO #566

Does a succesful veteran kill count as the Town KPN?

17. ISO #567

Otherwise Town has more KPN than 1 and your FAQ is flawed :-P

18. ISO #568

19. ISO #569

I decline to comment.

If Brendan wasn't killed by the veteran, then who killed him?

Brendan (Mafia), shot by high-calibre rifle on Night Two.

The three vigilantes shot at other targets, and none appeared to go through.
    Mafia with vigilante ability or fabricator? ajkei and Chill Kidd said they used mafioso shots.

@ CmG

Veteran role card says his kills don't count towards KPN.

20. ISO #570

21. ISO #571

22. ISO #572

23. ISO #573

Quote Originally Posted by Kromos View Post
    Mafia with vigilante ability or fabricator? ajkei and Chill Kidd said they used mafioso shots.

@ CmG

Veteran role card says his kills don't count towards KPN.
    So, Godfather gave Cryptonic a visit, Bahkieh ended up murdering his own teammate, and Brendan did something before he died?

Or ... Godfather did something, Bahkieh did something, and Brendan autismed into a veteran.

Both are pretty likely.

If we want to find out which one actually happened, we'll need a few more claims to add the handy dandy chart.

And I'd still appreciate the armorsmith.

24. ISO #574

So, Godfather gave Cryptonic a visit, Bahkieh ended up murdering his own teammate, and Brendan did something before he died?

Or ... Godfather did something, Bahkieh did something, and Brendan autismed into a veteran.

Both are pretty likely.

If we want to find out which one actually happened, we'll need a few more claims to add the handy dandy chart.

And I'd still appreciate the armorsmith.
    Fabricator
    -You have the ability to kill a player and then edit their last will.
    -You must include your edited last will when you send in the kill action for this ability.
    -You may leave a death note.

Also, how did the Fabricator change the death type? I thought it usually could ... but.

25. ISO #575

26. ISO #576

27. ISO #577

Stop neglecting the ...
    Spoiler : too big :

This guy does a great job and deserves more credit for it. :-P

28. ISO #578

29. ISO #579

You interpret too much into it. If i would have been the creator of this i would have counted the Vet as KPN for the faction it uses it if he succesfully shoots somebody. Since this is a drawback in town organisation i would have let the kill cap to an open end.

That's what my mind was suggesting to me and called that balanced. Sry LeaD

30. ISO #580

31. ISO #581

32. ISO #582

Why would a neutral try to kill town? They would try to accelerate the game for the winning faction (Town) Instead of playing risky if they want to win so bad. If not they probably just enjoy the show and do as they like.

33. ISO #583

Quote Originally Posted by CmG View Post
    Does a succesful veteran kill count as the Town KPN?
    No. If you read the FAQ you would know this.
    M-FMIII: Lookout (WIN!) | M-FMIV: SK (WIN!) | M-FMV: Bus Driver (LOSS) (Unintentional MVP Award!) | FM-X: Citizen/Mason (WIN!) | S-FMIII: Vigilante (WIN!) | Cursed Bullet S-FM: Citizen (WIN!) | M-FMVI: SK (WIN!) | Torment S-FM: Citizen (LOSS) | S-FM (GI): Consig (WIN!)
    https://img85.imageshack.us/img85/5633/escahomvp.jpg

34. ISO #584

ROLE CARD AMENDMENTS
    Amendments are in Green

Bodyguard
    -Has the ability to protect another player at night, as well as keep an eye on another player at night.
    -If the player you are protecting is doused/charged/physically attacked, you will defend them by attacking the attacker.
    -If you keep your eye on the player doing the attacking, you will survive the duel (no investigative role will see you as "keeping an eye" on someone).
    -You can be healed by the Doctor or a bulletproof vest.
    -Your target will be notified if you successfully protected them.

Jester
    -You become a Jester.
    -If chosen, your goal is to be lynched the following day.
    -You may also name a player to annoy at night.
    -You are not immune to death at night.
    -If you are lynched ALL players who voted for you will have one of their two actions for the following night/day cycle randomly used and directed at a random player. Full actions will be utilized (Jailor will execute, Witch will witch someone onto another player, Survivor will use vest, Bus Driver will target two players, etc.). In the event of multiple KPN being used by one faction, the "order" of the actions will be randomized. Players will not be told what action they chose, nor who their target was, but they will receive feedback messages for actions that receive them.
    -This ability only works during the night/day cycle it is used.

*Jester night chat annoy option has been removed.

Ghost
    -You become a Ghost.
    -To win, you must be killed during the night/day cycle and then ensure that the alignment that killed you loses.
    -If you are lynched as a Ghost, the alignment of the player who was the hammer vote will be who you must see lose.
    -Once you die, you will be given an account by the Host. You will rejoin every day chat until either a) the alignment that killed you loses or b) the game ends.
    -Once dead, you will not be able to perform any actions. You also cannot be killed.
    -Every day after death, you may PM the host a name. You may now vote using that player's vote for the day. They will not be told you are using their vote. You may never choose the same player twice until you have already used all living players' votes.
    -This ability only works during the night/day cycle it is used.

Witch
    -You become a Witch.
    -You have the ability to force one player to visit another player at night.
    -You win during this night/day cycle if only one faction (between Town/Mafia/Serial Killer) is alive.
    -Players are no longer informed if they are witched.

NOTE: None of these changes have had any direct affect on the game thus far.
    Last edited by Escaho; September 18th, 2012 at 02:04 PM.
    M-FMIII: Lookout (WIN!) | M-FMIV: SK (WIN!) | M-FMV: Bus Driver (LOSS) (Unintentional MVP Award!) | FM-X: Citizen/Mason (WIN!) | S-FMIII: Vigilante (WIN!) | Cursed Bullet S-FM: Citizen (WIN!) | M-FMVI: SK (WIN!) | Torment S-FM: Citizen (LOSS) | S-FM (GI): Consig (WIN!)

35. ISO #585

Shit man! Now false claiming is even more easy! Lets help Scum some more now shall we?

36. ISO #586

Can someone round up a quick vote tally, pls?
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

37. ISO #587

Quote Originally Posted by Escaho View Post
    ROLE CARD AMENDMENTS
    Amendments are in Green

Bodyguard
    (no investigative role will see you as "keeping an eye" on someone).

Witch
    -You become a Witch.
    -You have the ability to force one player to visit another player at night.
    -You win during this night/day cycle if only one faction (between Town/Mafia/Serial Killer) is alive.
    -Players are no longer informed if they are witched.

NOTE: None of these changes have had any direct affect on the game thus far.
    K, so based on the fact that we know these changes have had no effect, we can deduce that there has been no witching.
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

38. ISO #588

39. ISO #589

AKA NOONE HAS BEEN WITCHED
    btw
    Read into it what you will.

40. ISO #590

AKA NOONE HAS BEEN WITCHED
    btw
    Or Brendan was witched and him being notified didn't affect the game.

41. ISO #591

42. ISO #592

43. ISO #593

44. ISO #594

Quote Originally Posted by Kromos View Post
    Or Brendan was witched and him being notified didn't affect the game.
    A+

45. ISO #595

Lottery ( 8 ): Bahkieh, Auckmid, Chill Kidd, LeaD, Cryptonic, FrostByte, Goremancer, CmG(?)

If the death pill comes up a townie will probably die :/ Make your last wills while you can.

CmG (1): Bluejay
    Chill Kidd (3): CmG, Fatalis, Bahkieh
    Bahkieh (4): Dust, Capitalier, Kromos, ajkei

9 votes needed to lynch so make sure Bahkieh is lynched before the end of the day.

46. ISO #596

47. ISO #597

48. ISO #598

You will swallow the pill at day's end and be informed what happened to you in the morning with a feedback message.
    Well you'll die tomorrow not tonight. Some of you will be witched or blocked or get fake notifications. Drugs are probably going to be a mixture of random and chosen for balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Dust View Post
    With little more than 6 hours left, I don't know if we can make a lynch today.
    We better make a lynch today. Bahkieh is almost confirmed scum. He's given up pretending to be town and he's not a benign neutral because he blackmailed Bluejay. Anyone who comes on and doesn't vote him his scum. Anyone who doesn't post at all when we are trying to lynch confirmed scum is very suspicious.

Goremancer, CmG and FrostByte should vote him now since they recently posted. Then we only need 2 more people to come online in the next 6 hours.

49. ISO #599

-vote Bahkieh

50. ISO #600

Back. Have lots of studying to do so I won't be around long. Looks like nobody else will come close to getting lynched, so I'll vote Bahkieh.

-vote Bahkieh

I'm inclined to believe a witch forced Brendan to target Cryptonic last night. Nobody would be that stupid to target a veteran who announces it the day before.

Also, a minor point but something to keep an eye on: I'm guessing Ubernox was targeted by a Ravager, and the ravaged ability can be used by his student. So be wary of any Detective claims tomorrow.