Ambient the Abuser?
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Ambient the Abuser?

Every time I see a hacker or whatnot in-game on the kick list, he claims that Ambient is a fag and so on and that he put him on the list for no reason etc etc...and that he shouldn't be kicked. I just want to ask if this is true or not, because surely they are full of it.

I suggest the kick list not exist and if anyone breaks the rules enough to be put on the kick list, just permaban them. They are not going to change and are just going to continue ruining games for everyone. 9/10 times they won't get kicked by claiming this excuse, and then go on to ruin the game.

Thanks in advance for clearing this up for me.

EDIT - The player I keep seeing with this excuse very frequently is called tiloup. He is extremely annoying and I assume he joins with a bunch of friends on skype because they all threaten to leave the game if he is kicked.
    Last edited by rage487; September 1st, 2012 at 03:15 PM.

2. ISO #2

Re: Ambient the Abuser?

Their upset about being caught cheating.
    Ambient doesnt abuse His/Her position and DR has the final say on all Watch, KV, ban list people.

The Best thing to do here is post this in answer hall so you get confirmable, real answers from the Leaders of sc2mafia.

Edit: This thread needs to be closed.
    Raptor Jesus: If you keep saying to close threads, I'm gonna start leaving them open on purpose ;)
    Last edited by Raptorblaze; September 1st, 2012 at 07:12 PM.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

If you search up his name, you will find the player reports. You can read the reports and see for yourself why they are on the kickvote list. Every player on the KV list has had multiple reports submitted on them.

Also, there are different punishments for different crimes. Repeat offenders are dealt with more seriously.
    Ambient definitely did not abuse his powers in anyway.

EDIT: If they are continuing to ruin the game (and not just trolling), please submit a report following the guidelines found in the report section, along with a replay. The only way he will get on the banlist (which is what you desire) is if there are more cases to add.
    Last edited by Cryptonic; September 1st, 2012 at 03:38 PM.

5. ISO #5

LOLWAT, i was jk about that. Someone randomly said landstander put on the kvlist and then i replied that ambient did it. fucking fag liar

Besides, i dont fucking join with skypers. The only ppls who threatens to leave are legit non-casuals players that knowns that im not a fucking troll so piss off and dont ever come back

btw, pics or gtfo
    Last edited by tiloup1441; September 1st, 2012 at 04:33 PM.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

They don't like Ambient the way you don't like the police officer that just arrested you
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FM8 - Bebe(Citizen) FM9-Prokofi(German Medic) FM10- CptKirk(Citizen) FM11 - Caitlyn(Abstergo Agent/Citizen)
    M-FM1-Veteran(Durante) M-FM2-Detective M-FM 4- Student(Nina Einstein) M-FM6- Armorsmith
    Misc: Why-FOM (M-FM 1), SFM: The Experiment: Hosted

10. ISO #10