User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Swarmed 2-S2-1-1533702

Account name: Swarmed
    Account ID:2-S2-1-1533702

Crimes committed: Point hacking

Your account name: CmG

Attachment 5658

Allmost all achievements even the benefactor, donor ones. I couldn't find him on the list. So he is clearly hacking if he didn't sign up under a different name.

swarmed point hacker.SC2Replay
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Swarmed 2-S2-1-1533702

well, bye all
    I didn't hack but I agree it looks suspecious and I'm not going to fight against it.
    I have had lots of fun with this game, and I would like to thank you all for the nice times we had. 5 in houses after each other are so fun... even if we get arso 5 times in a row
    I don't know what happened to the achi's :/ I asked some people why I didn't had the all roles achi, but nobody knew it so I didn't really care much about it. I didn't even know about donor achi's so no idea how I got these.
    I'm not going to keep playing I think, mainly because I can't join premades anymore now (they are all ranked and point banned players can't join it it seems)
    but it was fun and I wish you all lots of fun in future games.
    one last question: does the ban ever expire? I really want to keep playing in houses from time to time

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Re: Swarmed 2-S2-1-1533702

okay guys, I'm not even expecting that you look into my case anymore, but could someone please at least remove my achievements? For some reason they are still there and people keep calling me a cheater :/
    I was even lynched for it after someone managed to link my account name to my random in-game name. (what was pretty strange and suspectious)

(and yea I'm still playing, this game is just too awesome)

8. ISO #8