M-FMXII Poll Time!
Register

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which setup would you like to play?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Halo 2 - AppleyNo/creedkingsx

4 14.29%
  • Amnesia Town - Escaho

9 32.14%
  • Blazer's Experiment - Blazer

4 14.29%
  • Alien Invasion - Cryptonic/Duzero

9 32.14%
  • Five-Sided Town - Fragos

2 7.14%
  1. ISO #1

M-FMXII Poll Time!

Hello everyone!

The poll for M-FMXII is finally here. A variety of factors have contributed to this delay (most notably the notion that some of the previous polls went on for too long and decided things too far in advance); database errors also did not help ^^

You may only vote for ONE setup this time - make sure you're sure before you cast your vote! The poll will not be open for long, and all hosts should operate under the illusion that they will win (and prepare their game now).

The votes will be secret, no one will be able to see who you vote for (yes, that means you can vote against your friends without letting them down).

Without further ado...

---------------------------------------------------------

Setup 1:

Halo 2

Host: AppleyNo / creedkingsx

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...49-M-FM-Halo-2

Overview: Master Chief is back, and he's kicking ass! The Elites have joined with the UNSC, and the fight is taken against the Loyalist Covenant and the ferocious Gravemind. The setup looks fairly classic, and should prove to be a balanced and fair fight - victory is waiting to be grasped. Will The Prophet of Truth prevail, or will the Gravemind bring the Covenant and the UNSC to their knees?

Special note: The Gravemind is a Cult/Killer hybrid - a concoction which is becoming rather popular these days. Watch out!

------------------------------------------------

Setup 2:

Amnesia Town!

Host: Escaho

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...M-Amnesia-Town!

Overview: Escaho is back with his Amnesia Town setup, and things look just as intriguing and devilish as before! The residents of the Town have lost their minds. Who can step forward and lead their colleagues to victory? This game will tax your discipline, and creative strategists will have the edge. Watch out, for evil lurks in the mist...

Special note: Every night a player is has access to new abilities, beware!

Setup 3:

Blazer's Experiment

Host: Blazer

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...r-s-Experiment

Overview: This game is small and brutal. Blazer's unwitting 'patients' have accidentally been submitted to a gas leak, and now pandemonium is beginning to set in! The Doctors and Physicians must try to restore some order, but some of the patients have begun to get aggressive...

Special note: This is a more specialized game, with lots of experimental tweaks (such as the Citizens getting their own night chat). People will be getting infected all over the place and there's all sorts of unknown variables happening. Not for the faint of heart - this game will require more commitment than some may be used to, and patience from the players because of all the experimental factors!

Setup 4:

Alien Invasion!

Host: Cryptonic / Duzero

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...Alien-Invasion!

Overview: Aliens.

Special note: and Robots. There's all sorts of special roles and equipment in this game. This leans towards the experimental side, and looks like it'll be a hoot! President Cryptonic needs every able-bodied man he can get to defend Earth; can you answer the call?

Setup 5:

Five-Sided Town!

Host: Fragos

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...d-Town-Mini-FM

Overview: This is the fabled Five-Sided Town making a repeat performance in the poll - again! Let's hope that the third time is the charm for Fragos. In this game there are five factions all with their own night chat vying for prominence. Their allegiances may vary but they all share one goal; to lie, cheat and kill their way to the top! Will the Mafia topple the Police regime? Will the Militia overthrow the scheming Tycoons? Will the Outlaws be stopped?

Special note: The Citizens in this game are the key. With lots of separate factions that share a night chat and know who their buddies are, the day chat will be cautious place where unwary players will fall victim. Can the Citizens break the deadlock AND survive to live another day? You decide!

A reminder:

1. Halo 2 - AppleyNo / creedkingsx
    2. Amnesia Town - Escaho
    3. Blazer's Experiment - Blazer
    4. Alien Invasion - Cryptonic / Duzero
    5. Five-Sided Town - Fragos

--

Good luck everyone! I can't believe it, but yet again we are spoiled for choice. Three out of the Five submissions are new, and they're all brimming with their own flavour. Most of them have complex new mechanics, so reading through all the rules is recommended!

In this poll there can be only one winner.

If any smurfs vote in this poll then I *will* know and change the tally accordingly.

The poll will end within the next couple of days.
    Spoiler : Previous FM roles :
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Re: M-FMXII Poll Time!

I would've voted for Blazer's, but I never get into MFM's anyways.
    I've gotten into 1/3 i've signed up for, and the one I did, I rolled cit and died n1 lol

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    I would've voted for Blazer's, but I never get into MFM's anyways.
    I've gotten into 1/3 i've signed up for, and the one I did, I rolled cit and died n1 lol
    Lol, that sucks bro :/ it's all good ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusco View Post
    Dirty fucking swiss neutral

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Blazer View Post
    Lol, that sucks bro :/ it's all good ^^
    eh, someone has to die n1. I'd rather it be a cit than a PR

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by AppleyNO View Post
    Poor Fragos >.<

It looks like Crytonic is going to win, but Blazer is making a comeback, as he is now tied with me.
    nah bro, it's SO close still, it's still anybody's game.

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    nah bro, it's SO close still, it's still anybody's game.
    Agreed.
    Well, whoever wins I will be looking forward to playing their game!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by Gingerape View Post
    will this mfm be before fm14?
    From other topic:
    Quote Originally Posted by Luna
    In order to facilitate expedient games, the winner of the poll can start their game before FMXIV and after M-FMX.

18. ISO #18

If that makes you happy, I'm going to vote for Escaho's Amnesia Town.

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Another Mass Murderer in the making.
    lol last time I looked at it, student was like 14 ahead of MM.
    then I looked and MM was 1 ahead of Student and the poll was closed lmao.
    mod hax imo

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

This poll will conclude tomorrow.

If there is a tie, there will be a 24 hour face-off vote, where the hosts will have the chance to post and persuade everyone to vote for them.

Fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight!
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

In the event of a face off. The hosts will be locked in a cage and I will drop in a dull rusty blade.
    Player Report Guidelines: Click Here
    *Guidelines likely out of date

Spoiler : Forum Mafia :
    | | FMVII: Citizen (W) | FMVI: Pride (W) | FMVIII: Ghost (L) | FMIX: Proletarian (W) | FMX: Student (L) | FMXI: Co-Host | FMXII: Fool (W) |
    I saw your party join...

31. ISO #31

Quote Originally Posted by Ambient View Post
    In the event of a face off. The hosts will be locked in a cage and I will drop in a dull rusty blade.
    Also, scorpions armed with knuckledusters.

The moderation team takes poll ties very seriously.

32. ISO #32

Or we should just do another poll with the top 2 choices and people vote for only those 2

BUT I do like the rusty blades idea

33. ISO #33

Quote Originally Posted by Ambient View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Luna View Post
    Also, scorpions armed with knuckledusters.

The moderation team takes poll ties very seriously.
    CHALLENGE ACCEPTED
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusco View Post
    Dirty fucking swiss neutral

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

MY vote goes for EscaHO. Just because his setup is interesting and it's the 3. time that this setup is up. Now it's time to play it!
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

The poll is now closed!

The public poll results do not accurately reflect the voting. I'm sorry to say that smurf voting was involved, and pretty blatant too. Only the original vote by that individual will count.

This, unfortunately, reduces the number of votes for 'Alien Invasion'.

As a result, Escaho has won this poll with Amnesia Town!

Congratulations to Escaho, and commiserations to everyone else.