Help menu scrollbar glitches.
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Help menu scrollbar glitches.

whenever i click Help in the top left corner and then scroll down, the bar on the right takes be back to the top. it makes it very difficult to read other peoples names/points/achievments etc etc.

all in all the only time it stays is when i have the bar left clicked and i scroll up and down with it, that is the only time it wont jump back to the top of the menu.

otherwise if i scroll all the way down let the mouse go it stays for 2seconds and then back to the top of the page.

2. ISO #2

Re: scroll bar glitches on help menu

I believe the answer to this was. Every time a different player opens the help menu it will reset to the top.
    Player Report Guidelines: Click Here
    *Guidelines likely out of date

Spoiler : Forum Mafia :
    | | FMVII: Citizen (W) | FMVI: Pride (W) | FMVIII: Ghost (L) | FMIX: Proletarian (W) | FMX: Student (L) | FMXI: Co-Host | FMXII: Fool (W) |
    I saw your party join...

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Re: scroll bar glitches on help menu

Posting to add my observations:

I'm sure people have noticed the help menu scrolling to the top when trying to scroll down and see something at the bottom. This is a problem when trying to confirm if a role option is enabled or not.

I think it scrolls up every time that somebody chats. Even if this is graveyard chat or night chat that you cannot read. So essentially, if you are in a game where all the dead have quit the game, seeing the menu scroll can reveal the presence of people able to communicate at night (masons, or mafia), when otherwise you might not know if there were more than 2 of these roles left in the game. A very obscure exploit, but a potential one I think. Hope it becomes fixable soon, if for no other reason than so I can view points.

8. ISO #8