{KickVote List} Derpton: 1-S2-1-3396065; DuckOnQuack: 1-S2-1-3647917
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Derpton: 1-S2-1-3396065; DuckOnQuack: 1-S2-1-3647917

Account Name: Derpton; DuckOnQuack
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-3396065; 1-S2-1-3647917
    In-Game Name: George Costanza (Orange); Jigaboo Jones (Yellow)

Crimes Committed: Griefing, Game-Throwing and Teamspeak

Your Account Name: CortoMontez (♥ ingame)
    Summary: First day Derpton reveals as mayor, and random lynches, which is probably griefing. Next day, at time 10:20 in the replay, Derpton reveals all mafia names and roles, stating that yellow (DuckOnQuack) can confirm. The fact that Derpton knew all the mafia names suggests that he was in TeamSpeak with DuckOnQuack. Later, at 10:35 in the replay, DuckOnQuack reveals the names of the other two mafia himself, which is blatant game-throwing.

mafia cheaters.SC2Replay

I have been having trouble with screenshots since patch 1.5, so hopefully the ingame times are sufficient.
    Last edited by Ambient; August 4th, 2012 at 03:35 PM.

2. ISO #2

Derpton: 1-s2-1-3396065

Account Name: Derpton
    Account ID: 1-s2-1-3396065
    In-Game Name: Cho Seung Hui

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing

Your Account Name: cygx
    Summary: He deliberately killed the known vets so that the arsonist could win. If it wasn't clear when he didn't answer his reasoning for not lynching the arsonist, it became clear when I asked and he flat out admitted it.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Landstander; August 3rd, 2012 at 12:24 PM.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Re: Derpton: 1-s2-1-3396065

Note:

DuckOnQuack: 1-S2-1-3647917
    hermage: 1-S2-234125 (arsonist) - Adjacent.
    Player Report Guidelines: Click Here
    *Guidelines likely out of date

Spoiler : Forum Mafia :
    | | FMVII: Citizen (W) | FMVI: Pride (W) | FMVIII: Ghost (L) | FMIX: Proletarian (W) | FMX: Student (L) | FMXI: Co-Host | FMXII: Fool (W) |
    I saw your party join...

7. ISO #7

Re: Derpton: 1-S2-1-3396065; DuckOnQuack: 1-S2-1-3647917

Kickvote for derpton. Watchlist for Duck. On hold for hermage.

| | FMVII: Citizen (W) | FMVI: Pride (W) | FMVIII: Ghost (L) | FMIX: Proletarian (W) | FMX: Student (L) | FMXI: Co-Host | FMXII: Fool (W) |
    I saw your party join...

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Certainly. You may make your case here.

Take the evidence provided in the replay and show how the findings are incorrect.

I saw your party join...

10. ISO #10

First, I would like to state that the color "Blue" or the character "Spade" claimed a mod and/or admin. Ban him.

Now, Second, the fact of the matter is, is that a random lynch is NOT griefing. If random lynching was griefing, I would be able to report the majority of the player base. A direct quote from the save, Heart specifically says "Invest here. Only claiming because you sheeple lynch if no role." Which could be easily taken as a liar, as it was in the game. Although we did say "Kill the donors," that is merely tradition, as I thought he was a liar.

Third, the game had already been thrown by my mafia mates, seeing as how they did NOT lynch the spade, or, blue. That being said, I had no other choice but to make sure their actions did not go unnoticed. No, we do not use "Teamspeak" or "Skype," we are simply roommates who enjoy playing the game mafia. Which brings up another thing. Why are parties not aloud? We dont talk in party chat.

All in all, he was just being a tryhard and was mad cuz we owned him.

I am looking forward to your response.
    Last edited by Duck_On_Quack; August 7th, 2012 at 08:18 PM.

11. ISO #11

I will review the replay for spade.

So according to the keepers review. You reveal all of the mafia later in the game, and that derpton knew all of the mafia. Now that you have told us you are playing in the same room. This suggests you are sharing information. Which is still against the rules. I can review this replay personally. In addition to these games, I have found one additional replay with you two. If you would like me to do the full investigation I will. However, if I find you guilty. The sentence will be increased.

I saw your party join...

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by Duck_On_Quack View Post
    I would appreciate it if you DID do the full investigation, Ambient. Also, he can look over my shoulder while we're playing! I never told him anything but it may be in vain. If i could download the replay aswell?
    Yeah. Looking at each others screens constitutes cheating.. I also have a replay of you two being abusively trolling to a player in dead chat.

I saw your party join...

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

Yeah.. it was a bad idea to ask me to review these replays. Obviously you do not think we actually look at these...

Review one

ProdigyXable: 1-S2-1-1698926 (framer) game throws revealing mafia members. Derpton claims streaming on twitch tv.

26:10 - Derpton Game throws. Confirmed. DuckOnQuack partied, no evidence they cheated.

Summary
    Derpton crimes: Griefing & Game throwing.
    ProdigyXable Crimes: Game Throwing (unrelated)

Replay two

3:18 - DuckOnQuack - "If he is AFK I am game throwing"
    5:10 - Derpton - Lynches players over 5K with special names. Mayor claims invest, DuckOnQuack calls him a donor fag. (griefing).
    6:30 - DuckOnQuack - Tells teammates to vote guilty.
    7:39 - DuckOnQuack - adds mafia to last will (game throwing)
    10:19 - Derpton - Reveals all mafia exactly. (Derpton + DuckOnQuack cheating)
    10:32 - DuckOnQuack - Calls out brown and red with exact roles (game throwing)
    11:07 - DuckOnQuack - "fuck you red and brown, should of voted blue" (griefing)
    11:59 - DuckOnQuack - "should of voted blue, mayor was helping us" (Derpton + DuckOnQuack cheating)
    12:30 - Derpton - Calls special names point fags. Only voted against them for that reason (griefing)
    14:12 - DuckOnQuack - calls other mafia game throwers (lol?)
    15:32 - DuckOnQuack - "They game threw, mayor was on our side" (herp)
    17:30 - DuckOnQuack - Says mafia lynching mayor was game throwing for mafia. This is getting really pathetic.
    18:28 - DuckOnQuack - "Were on vent"

Okay I am getting tired of every single thing. DuckOnQuack keeps raging that their cheating/game throwing did not work in their favor. Till the game ends.

Long story short.
    Appeal Denied. Result. Sentence increased to reflect offenses.

I saw your party join...

17. ISO #17

MissingNo, we were not sharing any information lol, just shut up and sit down kid.

Ambient, it was not derpton streaming on twitchTV, it was this kid : https://www.twitch.tv/spoogecoffer
    he is live right now I believe, and also that is his starcraft 2 account name.

So all in all, missingno, you have no idea what you're talking about so shut the fuck up, and Ambient you are misinterpreting everything presented to you.

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

We are aware of that player. You are still guilty.

I saw your party join...