SFM XXVII: CHEATERS! - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

Re: CHEATERS! SFM Game Thread

Hmm he seems to have made on post where he just said hey, still lurky for him!
    https://i.imgur.com/MuBx7.png
    Spoiler : Goremansir <3 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Goremansir View Post
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...

2. ISO #252

3. ISO #253

You claim like with 2 votes on you Damus. This makes it unbelievable. Why would a citizen claim just like that? If you are really a citizen l2p pls. You don't contribute to the scum hunt. You don't even look much like a town pr. Since Duzero jumps from you in an instant with your week claim i consider you 2 now team derps aqnd now you are basicly useless. So we can lynch you as well.
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

4. ISO #254

5. ISO #255

6. ISO #256

Quote Originally Posted by CmG View Post
    You claim like with 2 votes on you Damus. This makes it unbelievable. Why would a citizen claim just like that? If you are really a citizen l2p pls. You don't contribute to the scum hunt. You don't even look much like a town pr. Since Duzero jumps from you in an instant with your week claim i consider you 2 now team derps aqnd now you are basicly useless. So we can lynch you as well.
    Germans gonna hate.
    https://www.maps4heroes.com/heroes5/p...opolis/cr7.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by GriM-DeMoN
    NO FUCK U IM CITIZEN
    Cock urself cuntosaurus

7. ISO #257

8. ISO #258

If someone counterclaims citizen I'll be happy to lynch one of the claimers, but for now I believe Damus.

Why are not commenting on creed's silence? Trying to make us forget about your scummy team mate?
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...

9. ISO #259

no one will counter claim citizen. Because a godfather wouldn't be that dumb to claim cit in the first place. U fool! Also if i were the real citizen i would fear to counterclaim him, because i could hurt town with it in exposing a town power role.
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

10. ISO #260

11. ISO #261

The only weak part in this game is clearly you. If you really are a citizen. Seriously s-FM these days is full with plebs and lurkers. Why do i even bother?!

12. ISO #262

13. ISO #263

14. ISO #264

and alternativly have you ever played a single game with me before?
    because i cant remember one which has gone to completion and the roles of all players revealed.
    you dont know how i play and its evidient by your attempts to lumb me with the band of senseless trolls that plague the sc2 mod.
    i will say this again.
    I am a citizen.
    i claimed because i have seen what happens to people that dont claim soon enough: they get mislynched due to afking

15. ISO #265

16. ISO #266

17. ISO #267

18. ISO #268

Keep pressuring creed, since cmg continues to ignore him so they are looking more and more like scum.

19. ISO #269

20. ISO #270

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    Oh, don't worry about CmG. He's always quick to make fast assumptions and start fights between people. He uses how you and others react to gather information. That's just how he plays.

No need to be insulted.
    And who benefits from that!?

21. ISO #271

Quote Originally Posted by Duzero View Post
    Keep pressuring creed, since cmg continues to ignore him so they are looking more and more like scum.
    I told u who i suspect and you ignore that as well. Your logic is flawed.

22. ISO #272

I told u who i suspect and you ignore that as well. Your logic is flawed.
    I didn't take that serially.

23. ISO #273

That's not of my concern. Sry buddy

24. ISO #274

That's not of my concern. Sry buddy
    You are very concerned.

25. ISO #275

26. ISO #276

27. ISO #277

28. ISO #278

-vote Duzero

Sry bro, circlejerk is this way =============>

29. ISO #279

30. ISO #280

31. ISO #281

You are all ignoring my request so why should I tell you?

Also CmG seems scummy for voting me instead of creed who has been very silent. I guess he doesn't like his maf buddy being pressured.

32. ISO #282

I don'T see a big difference between all players in here. We are on day 3 the only people who even bothered to say something useful were, Phyr (dead), Luna, Dimwit. Rest is just filler.

33. ISO #283

34. ISO #284

35. ISO #285

So posting some 1 liner where you call people scummy for not posting much and totaly neglecting the other 7 people who do the same is beyond me. You are either, Executioner, Jester, Mafia, or a Town power role who has information he doesn't want to share now. So if you are the 4. claim pls?

36. ISO #286

Quote Originally Posted by Bluejay View Post
    I think I should be honest here though. I wasn't on a computer the last day and a half (most of Friday and all of Saturday), so I did not submit a night action. Sorry guys.
    Should be np if you are on le mafia team. ;). Luna made not much sense to me at all with her posts. She is right now my neutral role suspect right now. Cuz i know her favourite roles =p

37. ISO #287

38. ISO #288

When the first 8 hours of the day are dead, those that were waiting for action or other input in those first 8 hours are less likely to be active the latter half of the day. Case in point: I was watching this thread last night from 9PM to 2AM and never got a response from Damus and no one else was really around or talking. I go to bed and wake up for a 12 work shift, going untill just after the end of this day, and you bich about lurking. Not everyone is on your same schedule.

I'm still waiting for damus to respond to my question: Were u roleblocked 2 nights in a row or were u roleblocked night 1 only?

Also, is it confirmed that Cit knows they are roleblocked given they have no night action?
    FM VI: Disciple - Shepherd(Lookout) | FM VIII: Glad Hand(Jailer) | FM IX: Anarchist | FM X: Mafioso | FM XIV: Vernius(Drug Dealer)
    M-FM II: Doctor | M-FM IV: Doctor | M-FM V: Sheriff | M-FM XI: Godfather

39. ISO #289

40. ISO #290

So posting some 1 liner where you call people scummy for not posting much and totaly neglecting the other 7 people who do the same is beyond me. You are either, Executioner, Jester, Mafia, or a Town power role who has information he doesn't want to share now. So if you are the 4. claim pls?
    I can claim if everyone wants me to. You guys want to know?

41. ISO #291

only if its beneficial for town. If not. GTFO!

42. ISO #292

43. ISO #293

44. ISO #294

Thats not a seecrut. Bork has a boner for coroners. I would have been really surprised if there wasn't either a coroner or a mortician. Same goes for the janitor just because of the deadly lw the hacker could provide.

45. ISO #295

46. ISO #296

You mean dimwit? Hmm

47. ISO #297

Quote Originally Posted by Duzero View Post
    creed hasn't posted yet today. And he is usually not the silent type.

-vote creedkingsx
    I worked till three in the morning, watched tv till 7 am, slept till an hour ago (5 pm or 17:00), this is the time I can post ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Bluejay View Post
    CmG stopped talking to/about Luna after she claimed skype cheater. ????

Also Glip is apparently trying to get the same information you are, Duzero. I find that weird. I'm not sure what he's up to.
    Normal town/mafia need not worry about skypers/purists. Especially not right now.
    I will not respond to now 1 vote of pressure, although your pallets will not be satisfied much haha
    give me a second to read more.

48. ISO #298

Quote Originally Posted by Dimwit View Post
    I go to bed and wake up for a 12 work shift, going untill just after the end of this day, and you bich about lurking. Not everyone is on your same schedule.
    this x12

Quote Originally Posted by Dimwit View Post
    I'm still waiting for damus to respond to my question: Were u roleblocked 2 nights in a row or were u roleblocked night 1 only?

Also, is it confirmed that Cit knows they are roleblocked given they have no night action?
    quote for reiteration and color to get host attention

49. ISO #299

-unvote and good night!

50. ISO #300