SFM XXVII: CHEATERS! - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
  1. ISO #501

Re: CHEATERS! SFM Game Thread

Also would be nice if the dead creedkingsx would tell me what glip was in the skype chat. We are cheaters after all!
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

2. ISO #502

3. ISO #503

I like your signature Dimwit. It's damn about time to add another mafia role there!
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

4. ISO #504

Quote Originally Posted by CmG View Post
    I like your signature Dimwit. It's damn about time to add another mafia role there!
    Who else can say that they got a gun from you? Wasn't it only Jr that claimed to get a gun? Why is the gun smith not dead when healer was directed towards someone else?
    FM VI: Disciple - Shepherd(Lookout) | FM VIII: Glad Hand(Jailer) | FM IX: Anarchist | FM X: Mafioso | FM XIV: Vernius(Drug Dealer)
    M-FM II: Doctor | M-FM IV: Doctor | M-FM V: Sheriff | M-FM XI: Godfather

5. ISO #505

6. ISO #506

7. ISO #507

He can reveal himself if he wants to or not. It's his decision. If you guys speculated i would gave the gun to glip you are surely mistaken. Also Bluejay knows where at least one of my guns is.

-vote Dimwit

After all what happened still tries hard to see me as mafia.

Sure of course i am the second out of 2 mafia skypers and i bussed 2 of my teammates for. I don't know whatever reasons. Lulz.

8. ISO #508

He can reveal himself if he wants to or not. It's his decision. If you guys speculated i would gave the gun to glip you are surely mistaken. Also Bluejay knows where at least one of my guns is.

-vote Dimwit

After all what happened still tries hard to see me as mafia.

Sure of course i am the second out of 2 mafia skypers and i bussed 2 of my teammates for. I don't know whatever reasons. Lulz.
    All I did was ask a relevant question. As it stands, the only person to claim to have a gun was a mafia. No one else has said they have received one. Add to that you calling out a healer on day 2, it's fair to ask where those other guns are to confirm that they exist. Why are you so defensive about this?
    FM VI: Disciple - Shepherd(Lookout) | FM VIII: Glad Hand(Jailer) | FM IX: Anarchist | FM X: Mafioso | FM XIV: Vernius(Drug Dealer)

9. ISO #509

Because i already stated where 2 guns went yesterday. Why don't you follow the day chat in detail? Gave up when your grave robber and your framer did their shenanigans? öÖ Still no claim from you because you wait for the rest to claim first. So you can adjust to it. Awesome bro!

Wanna ask for that missing roleblock? ;)

10. ISO #510

Wanna ask for that missing roleblock? ;)
    There is no missing role block.

11. ISO #511

Because i already stated where 2 guns went yesterday.
    CmG actions: N1 gave no gun out cuz the skypers tried to stay anon. N2 gave one to creedkingsx. N3 gave one to Jr4life24. N4 gun will go to town for sure.
    Convenient that N2 gun was said to have gone to the dead jailer the day after he dies. Bluejay claims Mortician... this is a janitor's claim as well.

Do we actually have anything on Fatalis and Goremancer?

12. ISO #512

Also: To try to stay anonymous is why you didn't give out a gun on night 1? That's not logical. To not give a gun to a baddie at random is a logical explanation. But to stay anonymous? From who?

13. ISO #513

CmG is correct. We need to reveal today and I'm willing to make a bet.

You see, I'm the Medical Student. I Blocked Damus Night 1, Healed Goremancer Night 2, Blocked Damus Night 3 and Healed Duzero last night.

You won't find a counter claim because the mob have already made their claims: Gun Smith and Mortician.

CmG sniffed me out on day 2. He wanted to gauge my reaction to his probe. There's no other explanation whether he is mob or town; try to come up with a better one. However, I didn't react at all on Day 2. He didn't want to hedge any bets on his hunch so he went with a safer bet: a jailer.

Day 3, I allowed him to cast me as an enemy, make me suspicious to town. I pressed him hard because he reeks of scum, and he believes that he was able to use that to make me look scummy. Why do you think I'm still alive? He thinks he can get me lynched. But you won't lynch me because I'm the only one who will claim Medical Student because, as I already stated, mob made their claims and I'm the only medical student.

Bluejay played well under the scum radar, but CmG has made it painfully clear that Bluejay is his partner in crime. He knows Bluejay will back him up and say he has a gun. He doesn't know what Phyr's actual last will was, but it's always easy to make them up. He of course knows Phyr's role: he cleaned him.

Everyone does need to claim their roles and share their feedback. You'll clear half the town, and none of you will be able to clear either of them.

14. ISO #514

15. ISO #515

16. ISO #516

I don't have a gun. I'm not sure why you think I'm buddying with CmG in regards to that. I do know where another gun went, though. A gun was given to Creed on night 2. I didn't bother mentioning it because the gun was never used.

Also does the janitor really learn the role of the person he cleans? I was under the impression that it didn't.

Lastly, there is 5 town left. There is room for a citizen, lookout, mortician, gunsmith, and medical student. That's 5!

17. ISO #517

Quote Originally Posted by Bluejay View Post
    I don't have a gun. I'm not sure why you think I'm buddying with CmG in regards to that. I do know where another gun went, though. A gun was given to Creed on night 2. I didn't bother mentioning it because the gun was never used.

Also does the janitor really learn the role of the person he cleans? I was under the impression that it didn't.

Lastly, there is 5 town left. There is room for a citizen, lookout, mortician, gunsmith, and medical student. That's 5!
    Where did the other gun go? The one given out last night? He says you know where it is? Do you not? If it's not you and it's someone else and they can corroborate that claim, then we know Fatalis and Goremancer are the mafia. If you can't than CmG is mafia and you're likely throwing him under the bus to save your own ass.

18. ISO #518

I actually believe your claim Dimwit. I think you're focusing on the wrong people, though. Goremancer and Fatalis have been lurking/inactive the whole game (well, at least for the part they have been in the game). Why not pressure one (or both) of them? If they had something to say about me and/or CmG lying about our roles they would have spoken up by now.

About the gun: CmG didn't mention a specific day. He just said I knew where at least one gun went. He knows I checked Creed, who received a gun, because I said so in my first post today. I do not know where the others went to. I know I didn't get one. Whoever did get one should definitely speak up (unless he's dead).

19. ISO #519

20. ISO #520

Your right, I misread that line. CmG just seems so scummy and that theory is just so much fun, but rereading his statement about you knowing where that gun is, it's on a flimsy foundation.

-Unvote
    -Vote Goremancer

I healed this scumbag. I want to hear a claim and some feedback to back it up.

21. ISO #521

I checked Glip last night.

He was visited by Goremancer & Fatalis. Unless one of them had a gun I just found the godfather + janitor

Just in case:
    Can a lookout see who the godfather visits?
    https://i.imgur.com/MuBx7.png
    Spoiler : Goremansir <3 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Goremansir View Post
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...

22. ISO #522

-vote Goremancer

he's either GF or janitor
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...

23. ISO #523

24. ISO #524

Can a lookout see who the godfather visits?
    yes
    [FMVI: Angel FMVIII: Gunsmith FMIX: Peasant FMX: Blacksmith
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host
    SFM-I: Spy SFM-II: Bandit SFM-III: Host SFM-VI: Skeleton Knight
    Awards: MFM-IV MVP SFM-VI MVP]

25. ISO #525

26. ISO #526

27. ISO #527

Doh don't vote them its me! I am the Godfather! What the fuck are you doing? They are innocent! Go vote me!!

-vote Goremancer

Shoot Fatalis at night.

28. ISO #528

-suicide

bye bye.

29. ISO #529

Dimwit u sucks!

30. ISO #530

Dimwit u sucks!
    Try not to call out your healers in the future.

31. ISO #531

Stop tunnel-visioning in the future!

32. ISO #532

Gore is double-hammer :o

33. ISO #533

34. ISO #534

35. ISO #535

Hopefully GF, then whoever has a gun can shoot Fatalis tonight.

36. ISO #536

37. ISO #537

38. ISO #538

39. ISO #539

40. ISO #540

TEH END

Graveyard:
    Newb - Mutilated on night 0 for fapping behind a girl's back
    Brendan (Sheriff) - Maimed for unknown improper conduct
    Phyr (???) - Brutalised with a chainsaw
    creedkingsx (Jailor) - Beheaded with a blunt object
    Jr4life24 (Framer) - Struck by b-for-banhammer guy
    Luna (Grave Robber) - Burnt at the stake
    Glip (???) - Cut to pieces and fed to the dogs
    Goremancer (Mafioso) - Broke his neck while dangling from a rope
    CmG (Gunsmith) - Blew himself up with fireworks during the celebrations
    Fatalis (Janitor) - Couldn't bear to live without Goremancer

THE TOWN HAS WON!

Congrats, to creedkingsx, Duzero, Dimwit, CmG, Glip, Brendan, Bluejay and Damus_Graves

Player List

role player meta
    Grave Robber Luna Purist
    Framer Jr4life24 Skyper
    Mafioso Goremancer
    Janitor Fatalis Hacker
    Witch Phyr Purist
    Jailor creedkingsx Skyper
    Lookout Duzero
    Medical Student Dimwit
    Gunsmith CmG Skyper
    Investigator Glip Purist/Mod
    Insane Sheriff Brendan
    Mortician Bluejay
    Citizen Damus_Graves Purist

Night Actions
    n1 action n2 action n3 action n4 action
    Luna scrutinised Glip scrutinised CmG robbed Phyr
    Jr4life24 framed CMG (no invest pairing)
    SirBlayzalot/Goremancer attacked Brendan attacked Phyr killed creedkingsx attacked Glip
    Navor/Fatalis cleaned Glip cleaned Phyr skipped cleaned Glip
    Phyr scrutinised Brendan scrutinised CmG
    creedkingsx skipped jailed Duzero jailed jr4life24
    Duzero watched Phyr watched CmG watched Glip
    Dimwit blocked Damus_Graves healed Goremancer blocked Damus_Graves healed Duzero
    CmG skipped gave gun to creedkingsx gave gun to jr4life24 gave gun to Damus_Graves
    Glip investigated Luna investigated Duzero investigated creedkingsx skipped
    Brendan checked Bluejay
    Bluejay inspected SirBlayzalot skipped inspected Phyr inspected creedkingsx
    Damus_Graves scrutinised SirBlayzalot skipped scrutinised CmG scrutinised Duzero

Night chats
    https://mafcheatz.forumcow.com/
    (log out to read everything)

MVP:
    This game rather lacked moves of brilliance. There were lurkers (mostly mafia), several people forgot to submit night actions and some poor judgement calls were made. Some people started playing quite well towards the end of the game, but the outcome was ultimately decided by a mafia implosion, which is funny in a way because that's how many games with skypers in SC2 Mafia end as well.

Overall I think Glip played the most solid game, even though he never openly did anything with the information he had.

Honorable mentions to Luna, who played well early on but shot the mafia in the foot night 3 by killing creed and outing Jr4life in day chat with a moderator around. CmG, who was the only one taking initiative in the skype chat (I had honestly expected more impact from that feature) and Bluejay, who got into the game later on as he collected information about the roles in the game and tried to work out the roles list to find the hiding scum.

Reflection:
    Though it may not look like it, the roles list was almost entirely rolled with the dice. I only rigged the mortician and the gunsmith, and I rerolled an actress because the mafia didn't have enough power. Meta assignments were also random. I wanted 2 town and 1 mafia skyper, but I didn't need to rig it because the dice made it so already. I did swap a few names around after roles and meta roles were assigned to make sure some combinations were in responsible hands.

So mostly I just tweaked the results of the randomness and I must say the speculations in day chat about what I would and wouldn't do with the setup were quite entertaining

While they did have a shot at winning, in hindsight the mafia might have been a little too dependent on the skypers aiming for their skype win to not get crushed in day chat. Contrary to what I had expected, the skypers were reluctant to actually kill town players. Perhaps it would have worked out better if they had been unable to win with purists left alive at the end of the game and only the town had purists. Or if there had been one more citizen instead of a PR.

Anyway, despite the lurky start, some fun was had and I'm glad for it
    Last edited by BorkBot; August 9th, 2012 at 09:29 PM.
    [FMVI: Angel FMVIII: Gunsmith FMIX: Peasant FMX: Blacksmith
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host
    SFM-I: Spy SFM-II: Bandit SFM-III: Host SFM-VI: Skeleton Knight
    Awards: MFM-IV MVP SFM-VI MVP]

41. ISO #541

42. ISO #542

43. ISO #543

Was a good game, but as a non-purist, non-skyper and non-mafia I felt kind of in the dark the whole game. I had no idea what was going on

44. ISO #544

45. ISO #545

46. ISO #546

Lol, this was fun. I was going to submit a night action the last night, but at the only time I had a chance to during that day to log on and do it, I kept getting a database error, and wasn't able to get on the forum. Looks like I lucked out and died anyway XD so it didn't matter.

I didn't get to use my information publicly, yeah, but it did help in confirming my assumptions that Luna was maf, especially after Bluejay claimed mortician, and it proved CmG's story to me once he stated that Duzero was the lookout based on that's what he claimed to the jailor Creed. Since at that point in the day (Luna was going to get lynched, and Duzero was confirmed town already) my information was useless to the town, I didn't bother to say anything. Turned out alright, since apparently that got the maf to hit me and Duzero to watch me

Fun game, although I agree that if there was a RM, the cheaters should lose if Purists are still alive. It became way too easy for the town when CmG just outed the maf skyper (who had apparently unintentionally outed Luna by trying to get creed not to shoot her?) and suicided later for the pure town win.

47. ISO #547

Hehe that was good fun, a real interesting twist! Disappointed that we had the rift, but I have no major regrets. I didn't realize how outed I'd really become by Jr, if only he'd given up a town role as a mafia target or made the case that I was the Hacker, or even mentioned that he was jailed so that we didn't just see our silent Skyper suddenly show up armed by his cheater teammates and gunning for me with information. I wish that Glip had banned Bluejay with the assertiveness that he banned Jr with (though it at least confirms that finding Jr to be a mafia and a cheater didn't exactly require my help ^^).

Loved the RP
    Spoiler : Previous FM roles :
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

48. ISO #548

Quote Originally Posted by Luna View Post
    Hehe that was good fun, a real interesting twist! Disappointed that we had the rift, but I have no major regrets. I didn't realize how outed I'd really become by Jr, if only he'd given up a town role as a mafia target or made the case that I was the Hacker, or even mentioned that he was jailed so that we didn't just see our silent Skyper suddenly show up armed by his cheater teammates and gunning for me with information. I wish that Glip had banned Bluejay with the assertiveness that he banned Jr with (though it at least confirms that finding Jr to be a mafia and a cheater didn't exactly require my help ^^).

Loved the RP

You should be banned for ur abuse of yo power son

49. ISO #549

50. ISO #550

Quote Originally Posted by Sanji View Post
    You should be banned for ur abuse of yo power son
    so random! I like it!