Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

2. ISO #202

Re: CHEATERS! SFM Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jr4life24 View Post
    *Waits for rage comic before i start saying useful things*
    Don't expect it today. I'm very tired and my brain lacks the slightest bit of creativity right now.
    [FMVI: Angel FMVIII: Gunsmith FMIX: Peasant FMX: Blacksmith
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host
    SFM-I: Spy SFM-II: Bandit SFM-III: Host SFM-VI: Skeleton Knight
    Awards: MFM-IV MVP SFM-VI MVP]

3. ISO #203

4. ISO #204

5. ISO #205

6. ISO #206

Haha phyr's lw's are soooo scary they cleaned him. Lol. Maybe they thought he was really the Hack0r. Hilarious. No feedback msgs for me. Do we have some roleblocks for today or other feedback msgs?
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

7. ISO #207

I hope you guys are more active today. It's a terrible concept to shoot the only ones who try to get shit done. Stop the Lurk!
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

8. ISO #208

9. ISO #209

10. ISO #210

11. ISO #211

12. ISO #212

^ jester spotted!

13. ISO #213

14. ISO #214

15. ISO #215

16. ISO #216

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    i was rbed.
    no im not janitor.
    no i wasnt jailed.
    and finally.....
    i have no lead
    You were role blocked last night or is this a reaffirmation of 2 nights ago?
    FM VI: Disciple - Shepherd(Lookout) | FM VIII: Glad Hand(Jailer) | FM IX: Anarchist | FM X: Mafioso | FM XIV: Vernius(Drug Dealer)
    M-FM II: Doctor | M-FM IV: Doctor | M-FM V: Sheriff | M-FM XI: Godfather

17. ISO #217

18. ISO #218

I was wondering if everyone could state who they visited last night.

We got 7 town vs 4 mafia vs neut atm so we need to force information out of everyone.
    https://i.imgur.com/MuBx7.png
    Spoiler : Goremansir <3 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Goremansir View Post
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...

19. ISO #219

20. ISO #220

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    *asks for information from everyone*

*doesn't actually provide any info of his own*
    Does it strike you that I may have a reason for waiting for a specific person to claim who he visited before I reveal my info?

And if that person lurks out of fear it will be obvious he is scum and he will get lynched.
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...

21. ISO #221

Quote Originally Posted by Duzero View Post
    Does it strike you that I may have a reason for waiting for a specific person to claim who he visited before I reveal my info?

And if that person lurks out of fear it will be obvious he is scum and he will get lynched.
    Well let us wait and see if this specific person of yours decides to show up, then.

22. ISO #222

Well let us wait and see if this specific person of yours decides to show up, then.
    Why don't you start by claiming your visits?

23. ISO #223

24. ISO #224

Quote Originally Posted by Duzero View Post
    Why don't you start by claiming your visits?
    Does it strike you that I may have a reason for waiting for a specific person to claim his info before I reveal my info?

And if that person refuses to ever do so, it will be obvious he is scum and he will get lynched.

25. ISO #225

Does it strike you that I may have a reason for waiting for a specific person to claim his info before I reveal my info?

And if that person refuses to ever do so, it will be obvious he is scum and he will get lynched.
    If I refuse to do so.. Am I scum and will I get lynched

26. ISO #226

27. ISO #227

28. ISO #228

29. ISO #229

30. ISO #230

Morning everyone, currently wrapped up in the Olympics (how 'bout dat Jessica Ennis/Greg Rutherford/Mo Farrah triple gold last night in the Athletics last night?).

The epic scumhunt must begin asap... after the Tennis, Handball and Badminton of course. Don't forget the Fencing either. Women's marathon today too. Oh and the Hockey. Is there not some Basketball too?

P.S. Thanks Mr. Moderator for not fragging me last night
    Spoiler : Previous FM roles :
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

31. ISO #231

32. ISO #232

Yeah lets pick the most lurky player and just lynch him if we get no leads over the day. At least he will have to roleclaim and we have something to go on. Lurking is still the Scum tactic es#1 together with stating obvious stuff. Since this is not obvious for our newer players. I had to mention it here.

Cheers.

33. ISO #233

FoS on Dimwit, Damus, jr24life, and bluejay. I suggest we will rabble some votes on one of them to make them talk!

-vote Damus_Graves

just because he is more on the forums than everybody else on this list so he could talk more :-P

34. ISO #234

CmG is always scum but I agree we need to pressure someone.

-vote Damus_Graves

35. ISO #235

36. ISO #236

Ok.

-unvote

Who's next?

37. ISO #237

38. ISO #238

Quote Originally Posted by Luna View Post
    Morning everyone, currently wrapped up in the Olympics (how 'bout dat Jessica Ennis/Greg Rutherford/Mo Farrah triple gold last night in the Athletics last night?).

The epic scumhunt must begin asap... after the Tennis, Handball and Badminton of course. Don't forget the Fencing either. Women's marathon today too. Oh and the Hockey. Is there not some Basketball too?

P.S. Thanks Mr. Moderator for not fragging me last night
    How 'bout BOLT?

39. ISO #239

40. ISO #240

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    how about those americans and tennis?
    So you claim you are the only possible citizen in this setup? I don't believe you. Sorry bro.

41. ISO #241

42. ISO #242

Quote Originally Posted by CmG View Post
    So you claim you are the only possible citizen in this setup? I don't believe you. Sorry bro.
    Why don't you believe him? Do you want to counterclaim citizen perhaps?

43. ISO #243

44. ISO #244

45. ISO #245

46. ISO #246

47. ISO #247

48. ISO #248

49. ISO #249

50. ISO #250

creed hasn't posted yet today. And he is usually not the silent type.

-vote creedkingsx